Welcome to the ICM Forum. If you have an account but have trouble logging in, or have other questions, see THIS THREAD.
Polls: Shorts (Results), 2007 (Nov 22nd), 1932 awards (Nov 24th), Knockout competition (Round 3)
Challenges: Noir, Unofficial, Korean, 2020 schedule
Film of the Week: Saenghwalui balgyeon, December nominations (Nov 29th)
World Cup S4: Round 1 preparation (Nov 28th)
Film Festival: Main Slate, International, English-Language Independents, Documentaries, Arthouse, Animation, LGBT, Just Before Dawn (Dec 2nd)

iCMFF19 - Complete iCM List

xianjiro
Donator

iCMFF19 - Complete iCM List

Post by xianjiro » November 10th, 2019, 8:44 pm

available here - roughly alpha sorted (not grouped by individual slates), generally by English title

Listen, Daddy. Teacher says, 'every time a car alarm bleeps, into heaven a demon sneaks.'
sol can find me here

joachimt
Donator

Post by joachimt » November 10th, 2019, 9:06 pm

Thanks! I was just done with clicking of all 49 links one by one and now I see this. :lol:
ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"

xianjiro
Donator

Post by xianjiro » November 10th, 2019, 9:10 pm

I'd offered but no interest was shown. Didn't initially make it public because I didn't want to step on anyone toes (if it was their responsibility). Also, kept it private/friends only until I was confident the list was correct, but if anyone spots a problem, don't hesitate to let me know.

Listen, Daddy. Teacher says, 'every time a car alarm bleeps, into heaven a demon sneaks.'
sol can find me here

maxwelldeux
Donator

Post by maxwelldeux » November 11th, 2019, 3:29 am

xianjiro wrote:
November 10th, 2019, 9:10 pm
I'd offered but no interest was shown. Didn't initially make it public because I didn't want to step on anyone toes (if it was their responsibility). Also, kept it private/friends only until I was confident the list was correct, but if anyone spots a problem, don't hesitate to let me know.
It matches what's in the individual threads - I checked this morning. :thumbsup:

maxwelldeux
Donator

Post by maxwelldeux » November 11th, 2019, 3:58 am

And all credit to xianjiro for these, but here are two clones of that list

IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/list/ls097912314/

trakt.tv: https://trakt.tv/users/maxwelldeux/list ... lete-slate

That latter link is nice because if you click on the triangle at the bottom of each film's pic, you can see if/where it's available to stream. It pulls JustWatch data, so the majority of you'll be able to localize it to your country.

xianjiro
Donator

Post by xianjiro » November 11th, 2019, 7:20 am

maxwelldeux wrote:
November 11th, 2019, 3:58 am
And all credit to xianjiro for these, but here are two clones of that list

IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/list/ls097912314/

trakt.tv: https://trakt.tv/users/maxwelldeux/list ... lete-slate

That latter link is nice because if you click on the triangle at the bottom of each film's pic, you can see if/where it's available to stream. It pulls JustWatch data, so the majority of you'll be able to localize it to your country.
:thumbsup: xj approved - let's support the work of our iCMFF19 programmers by watching these films!📣

sol can find me here

maxwelldeux
Donator

Post by maxwelldeux » November 11th, 2019, 4:56 pm

Quick (and early) ICMFF Ratings Round-Up:

- 12 folks have rated at least 1 film for the ICMFF
- fori and mightysparks are leading with 15 ratings, followed closely by Teproc with 14
- 34/49 films have at least one rating
- "On Body and Soul" is our most-watched film with 8 ratings so far.
- Main slate: I Am Not Your Negro already has 6 ratings, while Rafiki and Sunday's Illness have zero ratings so far.
- Int. Europe: On Body and Soul is the most watched, while Quién te cantará has zero ratings so far.
- Int. Asia: Congrats to fori for completing this slate!
- Int. Lat. Am.: Our Time is the most watched with 3 ratings, everything else has been rated at least once.
- Eng. Indep.: Lean on Pete and Thunder Road have each been rated twice, while Ray & Liz and Support the Girls have zero ratings.
- Documentaries: LA 92 is in the lead with 3 ratings, while Abacus: Small Enough to Jail has zero ratings so far.
- Arthouse: A Gentle Creature is in the lead with 3 ratings, while "I do not care..." has zero ratings so far.
- Animation: Only one film with a single rating in this slate (The Girl without Hands)
- LGBT: No ratings in this slate. :(
- Just Before Dawn: Congrats to mightysparks for completing this slate!

Spreadsheet with ratings is here. I added some summary stats for each person at the bottom.

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » November 11th, 2019, 10:40 pm

I find it amusing that the two (arguably) fussiest jurors have the most ratings so far :P
"I do not always know what I want, but I do know what I don't want." - Stanley Kubrick

iCM | IMDb | LastFM | TSZDT

maxwelldeux
Donator

Post by maxwelldeux » November 13th, 2019, 12:17 am

Spreadsheet update (for those following along):

I added a column called "Weighted Average". The goal of this is to help deal with films that get fewer ratings and how to average them in. Like in the Main Slate, "Sunday's Illness" has an average of 9 - but that only comes from one rating, whereas "I Am Not Your Negro" has an average of 7.31 with 9 ratings. With this Weighted Average, it will help see what films are consistently getting the highest ratings.

How it works is that every film is initially assigned two ratings of 5.5 each (i.e., the midpoint between 1 and 10). Every additional rating is averaged in with those two initial ratings.

How useful it will be is TBD, but it's something I like to look at, so I'm including it. And explaining it here so others can follow along.

maxwelldeux
Donator

Post by maxwelldeux » November 14th, 2019, 11:46 pm

After today's data gathering, the ratings are really starting to flow!

We have officially collectively watched all 49 films, and 40/49 have 2 or more ratings. Only the Documentary and Latin American slates have yet to have someone complete them. On Body and Soul is the hit of the ICMFF so far, with 12 people watching (the most) it and is one of only 5 films with a weighted average above 7.0.

cinewest

Post by cinewest » November 15th, 2019, 6:01 am

Body & Soul has been available for awhile, and the surprise to me has been Custody, which seems to have attracted the most current attention.

As for the Latin American slate, the lack of popularity doesn’t surprise me. By my own observation, the folks on ICM (in general) don’t seem to be that hip to what’s going on there, nor really appreciate what stands out.
Last edited by cinewest on November 16th, 2019, 5:16 am, edited 3 times in total.

Estonian Bot

Post by Estonian Bot » November 15th, 2019, 7:45 am

Great line up. If this festival was playing in my town I'd buy a festival pass. :thumbsup: