Welcome to the ICM Forum. If you have an account but have trouble logging in, or have other questions, see THIS THREAD.
ICMForum's Favourite Movies 2019 Edition (Results)
Polls: Children (Results), 1932 (Closed?), 1989 awards (Apr 22nd), Directed by women (Apr 23rd), DtC Voting (Apr 25th)
Challenges: DtC noms, Aus-NZ-Oceania, 1940s
Film of the Week: Panique, May nominations (Apr 26th)

Jonathan Rosenbaum Essentials Challenge - Official; January 2019

Coryn

Re: Jonathan Rosenbaum Essentials Challenge - Official; January 2019

Post by Coryn » February 2nd, 2019, 6:02 pm

Thanks a lot for hosting this Sol !
[*][*][*][*][*] Favorite
[*][*][*][*] Very good
[*][*][*] Good
[*][*] Okay
[*] Bad

Traveller

Post by Traveller » February 2nd, 2019, 9:11 pm

Once more, thanks for the stats and being an excellent host, sol. Also congrats on breaking the challenge’s record - and by what margin!
ICM
April Challenge: Image
But at the bottom, the immanent philosopher sees in the entire universe only the deepest longing for absolute annihilation, and it is as if he clearly hears the call that permeates all spheres of heaven: Redemption! Redemption! Death to our life! and the comforting answer: you will all find annihilation and be redeemed!

sol
Donator

Post by sol » February 3rd, 2019, 3:33 am

Thanks for all the thanks, guys. It was a pleasure hosting. :)

@OldAle - I wish that I recorded the rank that I had before the Challenge began. It would have been interesting to know how much exactly I rose. What I do know is that I was outside of the top 500 users before the Challenge began, and I am now at #469. Still have 128 films to hit before achieving a Bronze on the list, but all in good time...
Former IMDb message boards user /// iCM | IMDb | My Top 500+ Favourite Films /// Long live the new flesh!
Image Image Image