|Country||Original Title||English Title||Year||Manager||IMDB||ICM|
|France||Alexandre le bienheureux||Alexander||1968||klaus78||link||link|
|USA||The Last Command||1928||filmbantha||link||link|
|Taiwan||Dao cao ren||Strawman||1987||mjf314||link||link|
The Last Command
Dao cao ren
- You must watch all 3 films before you vote.
- To vote, rank the 3 films from most favorite to least favorite. (note: you're ranking the individual films, not the countries)
Voting deadline = Sep 9th
Countdown till deadline
The country that ends at 1st place proceeds to the next round. The ranking of the match will be decided using these rules:
- Ranked by lowest average ranking.
- In case of a tie between two movies, head-to-head determines the winner (how many people thought A>B and how many thought B>A).
- In case there's still a tie after the previous rule or there is a tie between all three movies, most #1-votes determines the winner.
- Still a tie? Fewest #3-votes determines the winner.
- Still a tie? The match will have a 3 day extension (except when the tie is only between #2 and #3).
Here's a quick summary of how the tournament works
List of all topics related to the World Cup including previous seasons