Welcome to the ICM Forum.
Check out our Magazine

If you notice any issues please post in the Q&A thread. Email issue should be fixed. If you encounter this issue, contact PeacefulAnarchy
Talking Images Podcast: Episode 86 released November 15th: ICMF-FF7: Talkin' Main Slate & Highlights
iCinema Magazine: WE ARE LIVE! (We just need more content)
ICMF-FF7: Main Slate, Genre Based Minor Slates, Geographical Based Minor Slates
World Cup - Season 5: Final (Dec 3rd)
Polls: 1926 (Results), Animation (Results), India (Results), Top Ten (Dec 22nd), 1995 (Dec 27th), Italy (Dec 27th), Latin America and Caribbean (Dec 31st), Highest Rated (Jan 1st)
Challenges: Documentary, War, Iran and Central Asia
About: Welcome All New Members, Terms of Use, Q&A

iCM Forum's Highest Rated Movies: A New Beginning (next update 1 January 2024)

500<400, Favourite 1001 movies, Doubling the Canon, Film World Cup and many other votes
Post Reply
User avatar
Fergenaprido
Donator
Posts: 9612
Joined: June 3rd, 2014, 6:00 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

#481

Post by Fergenaprido »

mightysparks wrote: ↑July 2nd, 2023, 12:07 am About to update all the lists, in the meantime here are stats:

Total of 51 participants now and thanks to the following for sending in their ratings for this update:

AB537
beasterne
cinephage
filmbantha
Gordon_Gekko
jeff_v
joachimt
Kublai Khan
Lakigigar
Leopardi
magnusbernhardsen
matthewscott8
maxwelldeux
melvelet
Mifune
mightysparks
monclivie
Mulholland
peeptoad
PopperTheKungFu-Dragon
RogerTheMovieManiac88
Torgo
xianjiro
zzzorf

:cheers:

I am still working on filling in country and director gender info.
I didn't post here because I was in a rush to get out the door, but I updated my tab and changed the colour. Not sure if it was included then?

Also, I did a bunch of work on country info over the last few months but forgot to send it over to you. Will do so tomorrow.
Cinematic Omnivore πŸ§šβ€β™‚οΈπŸ¦«
User avatar
mightysparks
Site Admin
Posts: 32868
Joined: May 5th, 2011, 6:00 am
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
Contact:

#482

Post by mightysparks »

Fergenaprido wrote: ↑July 2nd, 2023, 4:01 am
mightysparks wrote: ↑July 2nd, 2023, 12:07 am About to update all the lists, in the meantime here are stats:

Total of 51 participants now and thanks to the following for sending in their ratings for this update:

AB537
beasterne
cinephage
filmbantha
Gordon_Gekko
jeff_v
joachimt
Kublai Khan
Lakigigar
Leopardi
magnusbernhardsen
matthewscott8
maxwelldeux
melvelet
Mifune
mightysparks
monclivie
Mulholland
peeptoad
PopperTheKungFu-Dragon
RogerTheMovieManiac88
Torgo
xianjiro
zzzorf

:cheers:

I am still working on filling in country and director gender info.
I didn't post here because I was in a rush to get out the door, but I updated my tab and changed the colour. Not sure if it was included then?

Also, I did a bunch of work on country info over the last few months but forgot to send it over to you. Will do so tomorrow.
Yes you were included, must’ve forgotten to update you in my spreadsheet. Edit: Also forgot pitchorneirda -- votes included, just forgot to highlight in my spreadsheet.
"I do not always know what I want, but I do know what I don't want." - Stanley Kubrick

iCM | Letterboxd | Linktree | TSZDT

Image
User avatar
Lakigigar
Posts: 3878
Joined: October 31st, 2015, 6:00 am
Location: Belgium
Contact:

#483

Post by Lakigigar »

There's only one film right now where i'm responsible for it not being "seen by everyone", because I haven't, it being The Seventh Seal, so i'll probably watch that one soon. If everyone has seen it but me, it's time i do as well (and it fits for "travel around the world" challenge for Sweden).
User avatar
RogerTheMovieManiac88
Posts: 2953
Joined: February 4th, 2017, 7:00 am
Location: Westmeath, Ireland
Contact:

#484

Post by RogerTheMovieManiac88 »

The Obscure Feature Films is my fave out of these lists. One I always check in on.

Nice to see two of the new entries are 'Tomahawk' and 'Rosen blΓΌhen auf dem Heidegrab'.

Thanks for the update, mighty!
That's all, folks!
magnusbernhardsen
Posts: 837
Joined: June 25th, 2022, 9:47 pm
Location: Moss, Norway
Contact:

#486

Post by magnusbernhardsen »

How did Imaginationland get such a high score?

It is interesting to look at the new entries and try to work out which were my responsibility.
User avatar
Mulholland
Posts: 1126
Joined: October 14th, 2012, 6:00 am
Contact:

#487

Post by Mulholland »

magnusbernhardsen wrote: ↑July 2nd, 2023, 3:51 pm How did Imaginationland get such a high score?

It is interesting to look at the new entries and try to work out which were my responsibility.
I'm trying to work out how Imaginationland is so high overall and not on the animation list. Tagging I guess.
User avatar
xianjiro
Donator
Posts: 11850
Joined: June 17th, 2015, 6:00 am
Location: Kakistani Left Coast
Contact:

#488

Post by xianjiro »

Mulholland wrote: ↑July 2nd, 2023, 4:04 pm
magnusbernhardsen wrote: ↑July 2nd, 2023, 3:51 pm How did Imaginationland get such a high score?

It is interesting to look at the new entries and try to work out which were my responsibility.
I'm trying to work out how Imaginationland is so high overall and not on the animation list. Tagging I guess.
Well it's because it's listed as "video" under "Type". I've only used titles containing "movie" in the Type field (no shorts, tvSeries, tvMiniseries, etc). So yes, I guess it's an issue with tagging though I'm not sure video is correct? Isn't https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1308667/ a reedit of an episode or three from the series that was released as a standalone (direct to disc)? I don't remember it too clearly.

edit: from Wikipedia:
South Park: Imaginationland, or Imaginationland: The Movie, is all three episodes merged into a compilation film. The movie is uncensored and includes previously unreleased footage. It was released direct-to-video on March 11, 2008 in the United States and a year later in the United Kingdom on May 25. A few months later the movie was released for free online as a streaming video.
User avatar
joachimt
Donator
Posts: 36253
Joined: February 16th, 2012, 7:00 am
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#489

Post by joachimt »

RogerTheMovieManiac88 wrote: ↑July 2nd, 2023, 3:19 pm The Obscure Feature Films is my fave out of these lists. One I always check in on.
The highest three titles I've seen on that list are Bottom Live 1, Bottom Live 2 and Bottom Live 3. :lol:
ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"
User avatar
RogerTheMovieManiac88
Posts: 2953
Joined: February 4th, 2017, 7:00 am
Location: Westmeath, Ireland
Contact:

#490

Post by RogerTheMovieManiac88 »

joachimt wrote: ↑July 2nd, 2023, 6:13 pm
RogerTheMovieManiac88 wrote: ↑July 2nd, 2023, 3:19 pm The Obscure Feature Films is my fave out of these lists. One I always check in on.
The highest three titles I've seen on that list are Bottom Live 1, Bottom Live 2 and Bottom Live 3. :lol:
Never heard of them, Joachim...
That's all, folks!
User avatar
joachimt
Donator
Posts: 36253
Joined: February 16th, 2012, 7:00 am
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#491

Post by joachimt »

RogerTheMovieManiac88 wrote: ↑July 2nd, 2023, 7:05 pm
joachimt wrote: ↑July 2nd, 2023, 6:13 pm
RogerTheMovieManiac88 wrote: ↑July 2nd, 2023, 3:19 pm The Obscure Feature Films is my fave out of these lists. One I always check in on.
The highest three titles I've seen on that list are Bottom Live 1, Bottom Live 2 and Bottom Live 3. :lol:
Never heard of them, Joachim...
It's related to this series, which was a blast as a teenager for me.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103376/
ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"
User avatar
Mulholland
Posts: 1126
Joined: October 14th, 2012, 6:00 am
Contact:

#492

Post by Mulholland »

joachimt wrote: ↑July 2nd, 2023, 8:18 pm
RogerTheMovieManiac88 wrote: ↑July 2nd, 2023, 7:05 pm
joachimt wrote: ↑July 2nd, 2023, 6:13 pm
The highest three titles I've seen on that list are Bottom Live 1, Bottom Live 2 and Bottom Live 3. :lol:
Never heard of them, Joachim...
It's related to this series, which was a blast as a teenager for me.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103376/
My (Dutch) husband has all those on DVD. As a Brit, I was astonished this made it over there :lol:
User avatar
mightysparks
Site Admin
Posts: 32868
Joined: May 5th, 2011, 6:00 am
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
Contact:

#493

Post by mightysparks »

And I’m the other voter on the Bottom Live’s which is why they’re all so high lol.

I include video in my lists just coz it seems weird to leave off. I haven’t seen Imagationland and I’d probably like it since I love South Park but its inclusion annoys me.
"I do not always know what I want, but I do know what I don't want." - Stanley Kubrick

iCM | Letterboxd | Linktree | TSZDT

Image
User avatar
Torgo
Posts: 8121
Joined: June 30th, 2011, 6:00 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

#494

Post by Torgo »

magnusbernhardsen wrote: ↑July 2nd, 2023, 3:51 pm How did Imaginationland get such a high score?
Hehe. It's a bit like with concert videos, they will be predominantly watched by avid fans. To add to that, maybe even by those who think of this feature-ish presentation as a good chance to leave a strong score to something [recent] for South Park without rating series or episodes.
.. just as I did. :unsure:
Unsure if Torgo of 2023 still'd include Imaginationland as a "real film" or leave it for my alt-account for short films, tbf
User avatar
Fergenaprido
Donator
Posts: 9612
Joined: June 3rd, 2014, 6:00 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

#495

Post by Fergenaprido »

mightysparks wrote: ↑July 2nd, 2023, 1:51 am Also realised I'd actually filled in the gender info for all films 5+ votes so I've made this list:

iCM Forum's Top 250 Highest Rated Films Directed By Women

So far I've only found one director who is nonbinary and they directed a documentary, which aren't included in this list, so I'm not sure if in the future I should expand the list to 'and nonbinary people' if more slip in or just leave it as female directors only.
I compared your list to my database, and I have a few corrections:

Should be removed:
- Miss Hokusai - IMDb credits indicate that Keiichi Hara (male) is the sole director of the original Japanese version, while Stephanie Sheh (female) and Michael Sinterniklaas (male) are the directors for the English-language version only, so I don't think this one should count as alternate-language dubs usually aren't considered.
- Ben-Hur: A Tale of the Christ - while Fred Niblo is the only credited director on IMDb, Charles Brabin, Christy Cabanne, J.J. Cohn, and Rex Ingram are all uncredited. Despite the name, Christy Cabanne is a man.
- Tony Takitani - Jun Ichikawa is the only director listed anywhere, and he was a man.
- Like Someone in Love - IMDb lists Abbas Kiarostami (male) as the sole director, and Banafshes Modaressi (female) as "documentary director". The credits look incomplete, however, and the Criterion Release indicates that there was a 45-minute making-of documentary included, which makes me think that Modaressi directed that, and not the actual film, and thus the credit is in the wrong section. Does anyone have the Criterion release of this film and could check the credits? Everything else I've seen indicates this film is solely a Kiarostami film.

Should be added:
- The Long Walk - directed by Mattie Do (female), 6.8889 average from 9 votes
- Helter Skelter - directed by Mika Ninagawa (female), 6.8462 average from 13 votes - Incidentally, this one goes in the exact position Tony Takitani is currently in.
And then Shrek & Ratcatcher are the next two to be added to the bottom of the list, I believe.
Cinematic Omnivore πŸ§šβ€β™‚οΈπŸ¦«
User avatar
mightysparks
Site Admin
Posts: 32868
Joined: May 5th, 2011, 6:00 am
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
Contact:

#496

Post by mightysparks »

Fergenaprido wrote: ↑July 8th, 2023, 9:59 pm
mightysparks wrote: ↑July 2nd, 2023, 1:51 am Also realised I'd actually filled in the gender info for all films 5+ votes so I've made this list:

iCM Forum's Top 250 Highest Rated Films Directed By Women

So far I've only found one director who is nonbinary and they directed a documentary, which aren't included in this list, so I'm not sure if in the future I should expand the list to 'and nonbinary people' if more slip in or just leave it as female directors only.
I compared your list to my database, and I have a few corrections:

Should be removed:
- Miss Hokusai - IMDb credits indicate that Keiichi Hara (male) is the sole director of the original Japanese version, while Stephanie Sheh (female) and Michael Sinterniklaas (male) are the directors for the English-language version only, so I don't think this one should count as alternate-language dubs usually aren't considered.
- Ben-Hur: A Tale of the Christ - while Fred Niblo is the only credited director on IMDb, Charles Brabin, Christy Cabanne, J.J. Cohn, and Rex Ingram are all uncredited. Despite the name, Christy Cabanne is a man.
- Tony Takitani - Jun Ichikawa is the only director listed anywhere, and he was a man.
- Like Someone in Love - IMDb lists Abbas Kiarostami (male) as the sole director, and Banafshes Modaressi (female) as "documentary director". The credits look incomplete, however, and the Criterion Release indicates that there was a 45-minute making-of documentary included, which makes me think that Modaressi directed that, and not the actual film, and thus the credit is in the wrong section. Does anyone have the Criterion release of this film and could check the credits? Everything else I've seen indicates this film is solely a Kiarostami film.

Should be added:
- The Long Walk - directed by Mattie Do (female), 6.8889 average from 9 votes
- Helter Skelter - directed by Mika Ninagawa (female), 6.8462 average from 13 votes - Incidentally, this one goes in the exact position Tony Takitani is currently in.
And then Shrek & Ratcatcher are the next two to be added to the bottom of the list, I believe.
:cheers: I have the directors listed on a separate page so without context sometimes things slip through. And I do it all quite quickly so easy to make mistakes (or misgender). Updated the spreadsheet and will update the list sometime today.
"I do not always know what I want, but I do know what I don't want." - Stanley Kubrick

iCM | Letterboxd | Linktree | TSZDT

Image
User avatar
Fergenaprido
Donator
Posts: 9612
Joined: June 3rd, 2014, 6:00 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

#497

Post by Fergenaprido »

No worries. I fixed a few in my own database based on your list. :)
Cinematic Omnivore πŸ§šβ€β™‚οΈπŸ¦«
User avatar
matthewscott8
Donator
Posts: 4141
Joined: May 13th, 2015, 6:00 am
Contact:

#498

Post by matthewscott8 »

Very nice to see Die Sieger and Les Aventuriers make the obscure list. Die Sieger just shouldn't be obscure, amazing top notch crime flick that just hasn't been widely seen outside Germany for who know's what reason.

Good job Mighty :cheers:
User avatar
matthewscott8
Donator
Posts: 4141
Joined: May 13th, 2015, 6:00 am
Contact:

#499

Post by matthewscott8 »

I'm responsible for Groundhog Day being 50/51, hmm not very appetising to me. I'll see what I can do.
User avatar
xianjiro
Donator
Posts: 11850
Joined: June 17th, 2015, 6:00 am
Location: Kakistani Left Coast
Contact:

#500

Post by xianjiro »

Image

So, after a bit of work and assistance from Fergenaprido (Thanks!), we've developed a new list to add to our collection: iCM Forum's Top 250 Highest Rated LGBTQ+ Movies

This is a test of adding an LGBTQ+ list to the project, however the plan is to update it as part of the regular quarterly updates to all the lists in the project. (Psst: the next update is less than a month away!)

Take a look and let us know what you think, okay?
User avatar
Hunziker
Donator
Posts: 1526
Joined: November 3rd, 2014, 7:00 am
Location: France
Contact:

#501

Post by Hunziker »

I'm a bit out of the loop, but I gather an update on our ratings is in order? https://www.imdb.com/user/ur60542514/ratings
iCM #pure stroboscope experimentalism
User avatar
Torgo
Posts: 8121
Joined: June 30th, 2011, 6:00 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

#502

Post by Torgo »

Hunziker wrote: ↑September 12th, 2023, 8:01 pm I'm a bit out of the loop, but I gather an update on our ratings is in order? https://www.imdb.com/user/ur60542514/ratings
mightysparks wrote: ↑September 20th, 2021, 12:52 am (...) the main issue is that IMDb removed the ability to download other people's ratings. This means that everyone who wants to participate will have to download their own ratings and then send them to me.

---------------------------------
This can be done in two ways:

1) Open the ratings.csv file and copy and paste all data into a new tab into this Google sheet. Rename the tab with your username. This will be public.
2) Upload the ratings.csv file to WeTransfer, or any file sharing website that you like, and pm me with the URL. These will be kept private.
☝🏼️


Cool that you're joining though!
User avatar
Hunziker
Donator
Posts: 1526
Joined: November 3rd, 2014, 7:00 am
Location: France
Contact:

#503

Post by Hunziker »

Torgo wrote: ↑September 12th, 2023, 8:15 pm
Hunziker wrote: ↑September 12th, 2023, 8:01 pm I'm a bit out of the loop, but I gather an update on our ratings is in order? https://www.imdb.com/user/ur60542514/ratings
mightysparks wrote: ↑September 20th, 2021, 12:52 am (...) the main issue is that IMDb removed the ability to download other people's ratings. This means that everyone who wants to participate will have to download their own ratings and then send them to me.

---------------------------------
This can be done in two ways:

1) Open the ratings.csv file and copy and paste all data into a new tab into this Google sheet. Rename the tab with your username. This will be public.
2) Upload the ratings.csv file to WeTransfer, or any file sharing website that you like, and pm me with the URL. These will be kept private.
☝🏼️


Cool that you're joining though!
ok, will do tomorrow
iCM #pure stroboscope experimentalism
User avatar
mightysparks
Site Admin
Posts: 32868
Joined: May 5th, 2011, 6:00 am
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
Contact:

#504

Post by mightysparks »

Was gonna bump the thread in a few days but yea update in a couple of weeks so get y'all ratings in before October.
"I do not always know what I want, but I do know what I don't want." - Stanley Kubrick

iCM | Letterboxd | Linktree | TSZDT

Image
User avatar
mightysparks
Site Admin
Posts: 32868
Joined: May 5th, 2011, 6:00 am
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
Contact:

#505

Post by mightysparks »

Another reminder to get your lists in within the next 10-ish days :party:
If you post or update your ratings on the Google sheet, right click your tab name -> change colour -> choose the SEVENTH colour on the second row:
Spoiler
Image
Or post here to let me know you have updated your sheet.
"I do not always know what I want, but I do know what I don't want." - Stanley Kubrick

iCM | Letterboxd | Linktree | TSZDT

Image
User avatar
Torgo
Posts: 8121
Joined: June 30th, 2011, 6:00 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

#506

Post by Torgo »

mightysparks wrote: ↑September 20th, 2023, 12:35 am Another reminder
Sure, thanks.
That other reminder led to .. me being the first to update their sheet apparently :ph43r: (Or no one watches the colors, duh!)
beasterne
Posts: 1680
Joined: May 22nd, 2013, 6:00 am
Contact:

#507

Post by beasterne »

Updated my tab and changed the color. Up to 3175 ratings.
User avatar
Leopardi
Donator
Posts: 2065
Joined: February 4th, 2012, 7:00 am
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Contact:

#508

Post by Leopardi »

Updated (21273 votes) and tab colour changed. Since I'm still new to this let me know if I'm screwing anything up - thanks!
User avatar
Coryn
Posts: 1724
Joined: December 5th, 2018, 2:53 pm
Contact:

#509

Post by Coryn »

Would like to update but got no Excel so I can't copy my CSV towards the google sheet.
Does anyone have access to this url: https://www.imdb.com/user/ur105893273/r ... v_usr_rt_4

Would be really helpful, thanks
I saved Latin, what did you ever do ?
User avatar
Torgo
Posts: 8121
Joined: June 30th, 2011, 6:00 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

#510

Post by Torgo »

Coryn wrote: ↑September 24th, 2023, 4:57 pm Would like to update but got no Excel so I can't copy my CSV towards the google sheet.
Does anyone have access to this url: https://www.imdb.com/user/ur105893273/r ... v_usr_rt_4

Would be really helpful, thanks
See above:
Torgo wrote: ↑September 12th, 2023, 8:15 pm
mightysparks wrote: ↑September 20th, 2021, 12:52 am (...) the main issue is that IMDb removed the ability to download other people's ratings. This means that everyone who wants to participate will have to download their own ratings and then send them to me.

---------------------------------
This can be done in two ways:

1) Open the ratings.csv file and copy and paste all data into a new tab into this Google sheet. Rename the tab with your username. This will be public.
2) Upload the ratings.csv file to WeTransfer, or any file sharing website that you like, and pm me with the URL. These will be kept private.
☝🏼️
Just download the ratings.csv from that exact site you've linked and then upload it online or send it to mighty via PM :whistling:
User avatar
Coryn
Posts: 1724
Joined: December 5th, 2018, 2:53 pm
Contact:

#511

Post by Coryn »

Torgo wrote: ↑September 24th, 2023, 5:48 pm
Coryn wrote: ↑September 24th, 2023, 4:57 pm Would like to update but got no Excel so I can't copy my CSV towards the google sheet.
Does anyone have access to this url: https://www.imdb.com/user/ur105893273/r ... v_usr_rt_4

Would be really helpful, thanks
See above:
Torgo wrote: ↑September 12th, 2023, 8:15 pm
mightysparks wrote: ↑September 20th, 2021, 12:52 am (...) the main issue is that IMDb removed the ability to download other people's ratings. This means that everyone who wants to participate will have to download their own ratings and then send them to me.

---------------------------------
This can be done in two ways:

1) Open the ratings.csv file and copy and paste all data into a new tab into this Google sheet. Rename the tab with your username. This will be public.
2) Upload the ratings.csv file to WeTransfer, or any file sharing website that you like, and pm me with the URL. These will be kept private.
☝🏼️
Just download the ratings.csv from that exact site you've linked and then upload it online or send it to mighty via PM :whistling:
The problem is that I can't copy the info, I could send over the file itself I think.
I saved Latin, what did you ever do ?
User avatar
mightysparks
Site Admin
Posts: 32868
Joined: May 5th, 2011, 6:00 am
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
Contact:

#512

Post by mightysparks »

Coryn wrote: ↑September 24th, 2023, 7:23 pm
Torgo wrote: ↑September 24th, 2023, 5:48 pm
Coryn wrote: ↑September 24th, 2023, 4:57 pm Would like to update but got no Excel so I can't copy my CSV towards the google sheet.
Does anyone have access to this url: https://www.imdb.com/user/ur105893273/r ... v_usr_rt_4

Would be really helpful, thanks
See above:
Torgo wrote: ↑September 12th, 2023, 8:15 pm

☝🏼️
Just download the ratings.csv from that exact site you've linked and then upload it online or send it to mighty via PM :whistling:
The problem is that I can't copy the info, I could send over the file itself I think.
Yep, you can just send me the file. Upload it to wetransfer or something like that and pm me with the url.

I hate that IMDb makes this so complicated :(
"I do not always know what I want, but I do know what I don't want." - Stanley Kubrick

iCM | Letterboxd | Linktree | TSZDT

Image
User avatar
cinephage
Donator
Posts: 4762
Joined: November 11th, 2011, 7:00 am
Contact:

#513

Post by cinephage »

imdb is certainly not trying to help...

On the good side, I was able to update my list. :party:
User avatar
maxwelldeux
Donator
Posts: 10338
Joined: June 7th, 2016, 6:00 am
Location: Spokane, WA, USA
Contact:

#514

Post by maxwelldeux »

Updated mine.
User avatar
mightysparks
Site Admin
Posts: 32868
Joined: May 5th, 2011, 6:00 am
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
Contact:

#515

Post by mightysparks »

Another bump, y'all got about 6 days until I do the update.

Received updates from:

beasterne
cinephage
Hunziker
Leopardi
maxwelldeux
Torgo

:cheers:
"I do not always know what I want, but I do know what I don't want." - Stanley Kubrick

iCM | Letterboxd | Linktree | TSZDT

Image
AB537
Posts: 2539
Joined: April 21st, 2018, 6:00 am
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

#516

Post by AB537 »

Updated mine. 185 new ratings, based on a mix of first time viewings and stumbling across content I'd seen but not rated. Looking forward to the results from this round!
ICM Forum Challenge winner: 2020 Crime, 2021 UK/Ireland
User avatar
Kublai Khan
Posts: 1985
Joined: November 9th, 2014, 7:00 am
Location: Sarasota, FL
Contact:

#517

Post by Kublai Khan »

Updated mine
Last edited by Kublai Khan on September 29th, 2023, 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Owner of eight platinum awards
User avatar
Kublai Khan
Posts: 1985
Joined: November 9th, 2014, 7:00 am
Location: Sarasota, FL
Contact:

#518

Post by Kublai Khan »

xianjiro wrote: ↑September 2nd, 2023, 8:35 pmSo, after a bit of work and assistance from Fergenaprido (Thanks!), we've developed a new list to add to our collection: iCM Forum's Top 250 Highest Rated LGBTQ+ Movies

This is a test of adding an LGBTQ+ list to the project, however the plan is to update it as part of the regular quarterly updates to all the lists in the project. (Psst: the next update is less than a month away!)

Take a look and let us know what you think, okay?
This is pretty awesome. Thanks for this!
Owner of eight platinum awards
User avatar
joachimt
Donator
Posts: 36253
Joined: February 16th, 2012, 7:00 am
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#519

Post by joachimt »

"This page isn't responding"

I have hit "Wait" a dozen times now.
ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"
User avatar
joachimt
Donator
Posts: 36253
Joined: February 16th, 2012, 7:00 am
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#520

Post by joachimt »

Here's my file. Could you update, Mightysparks?
https://we.tl/t-iD8cVZwVCE
ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"
Post Reply