Welcome to the ICM Forum.
Check out our Magazine

If you notice any issues please post in the Q&A thread. Email issue should be fixed. If you encounter this issue, contact PeacefulAnarchy
Podcast: Talking Images (Episode 54 released July 1st: The Disappointment That is Leos Carax' Annette)
iCinema Magazine: WE ARE LIVE! (We just need more content)
ICMForum Film Festival 2022: Mon Nov 14 - Dec 12
Polls: 1990s (Results), Germany (May 30th), 2021 (Jun 30th), New Zealand (Jul 3rd), Swan Songs (Jun 30th), 1962 (Jul 30th), Performers (Jul 31st), Unofficial Checks (Jul 31st)
Challenges: Canadian, Unofficial Movies, Personal Toplists
About: Welcome All New Members, Terms of Use, Q&A

TinyZone Review - The Best Way to Download and Watch Movies and TV Shows

prodigalgodson

Re: What movies can you watch all the time and never get tired of watching?

Post by prodigalgodson »

I think The Big Lebowski is really the only one that's stood the test of time in this sense for me.
Tim2460

Post by Tim2460 »

For me it's North By Northwest ... must have seen it at least 25 times ,)
Lammetje
Donator

Post by Lammetje »

:whistling:

iCM | IMDb | Last.fm | Listal

maxwelldeux wrote:If you asked me to kill my wife and pets OR watch Minions, I'd check the runtime and inquire about sobriety requirements before providing an answer.
More memorable quotes
OldAle1 wrote:I think four Aamir Khan films is enough for me. Unless I'm down to one film left on the IMDb Top 250 at some point and he's in that last film, at which point I'll watch it and then shoot myself having become the official-check-whoring person I hate.
PeacefulAnarchy wrote:Active topics is the devil. Please use the forums and subforums as intended and peruse all the topics nicely sorted by topic, not just the currently popular ones displayed in a jumbled mess.
Torgo wrote:Lammetje is some kind of hybrid Anna-Kendrick-lamb-entity to me and I find that very cool.
monty wrote:If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. iCM ain't for sissies.
mightysparks wrote:ARGH. RARGH. RARGH. DIE.
Kowry wrote:Thanks, Art Garfunky.
Rich wrote:*runs*
sol
Donator

Post by sol »

Lammetje wrote: June 22nd, 2022, 12:14 pm :whistling:

Don't forget viewtopic.php?p=664690 :folded:
|iCM | IMDb | Letterboxd | Gold Derby
Long live the new flesh!
hurluberlu
Donator

Post by hurluberlu »

I guess I could watch any film of my top100 all-time favourites every 2 or 3 years but not more frequently than that; I love to forget and rediscover them.

And the pool of potential new favourites is always growing so why keep watching the same stuff (by all the time I assume you meant at the very least every year) ?
ImageImageImageImageImage
kongs_speech

Post by kongs_speech »

🏳️‍⚧️ (she/her)
Mr. Blonde wrote: Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie, or are you gonna bite?
Quartoxuma wrote: A deeply human, life-affirming disgusting check whore.
First to check CODA (2021)
Lakigigar

Post by Lakigigar »

I don't rewatch often anymore, and usually i rewatch films i didn't get the first time or forgot a bunch of it. And i prefer watching new films because there are tons of films i haven't seen.

Taxi Driver, Assassination Nation & Spring Breakers are three films that come to mind. Some work of Tarantino & Kubrick perhaps too. The Big Lebowski probably also fits into that category. There are tons of examples, but i prefer to discover new stuff.
ICM | RYM | last.fm | lboxd
Spoiler