Welcome to the ICM Forum.
Check out our Magazine

If you notice any issues please post in the Q&A thread. Email issue should be fixed. If you encounter this issue, contact PeacefulAnarchy
Podcast: Talking Images (Episode 54 released July 1st: The Disappointment That is Leos Carax' Annette)
iCinema Magazine: WE ARE LIVE! (We just need more content)
ICMForum Film Festival 2022: Mon Nov 14 - Dec 12
Polls: Directors (Closed), 1990s (Results), Germany (May 30th), 2021 (Jun 30th), New Zealand (Jun 30th), Swan Songs (Jun 30th)
Challenges: Nordic, TSPDTn, Director
About: Welcome All New Members, Terms of Use, Q&A

The TV Lounge

kongs_speech

Post by kongs_speech »

> world's funniest man
> Ricky Gervais

Pick one.
🏳️‍⚧️ (she/her)
Mr. Blonde wrote: Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie, or are you gonna bite?
Quartoxuma wrote: A deeply human, life-affirming disgusting check whore.
First to check CODA (2021)
kongs_speech

Post by kongs_speech »

sebby wrote: April 26th, 2022, 4:49 pm Is Piers Morgan legitimately mentally retarded [...]?
Yes.
sebby wrote:Anyway daniel, once again it seems your GPS is broken.
Yes.
sebby wrote:Take this hideous agenda of yours to the political forum.
Yes.
🏳️‍⚧️ (she/her)
Mr. Blonde wrote: Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie, or are you gonna bite?
Pretentious Hipster
Donator

Post by Pretentious Hipster »

Piers Morgan does this hilarious of just having one point, sticking with that point to the point (lol) of pausing the entire conversation to keep interrupting and asking the person, being like "oh you didn't know that? Well, there's this point about this issue" and then act like he won even if people will work against it, say they never supported that thing in the first place, or bring up other points.
kongs_speech

Post by kongs_speech »

Pretentious Hipster wrote: April 26th, 2022, 6:01 pm Piers Morgan does this hilarious of just having one point, sticking with that point to the point (lol) of pausing the entire conversation to keep interrupting and asking the person, being like "oh you didn't know that? Well, there's this point about this issue" and then act like he won even if people will work against it, say they never supported that thing in the first place, or bring up other points.
Hey, at least Piers Morgan didn't make Faye Valentine ... *chokes back vomit* ... gay. And why would he? He's not a woke triggered snowflake.
🏳️‍⚧️ (she/her)
mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks »

kongs_speech wrote: April 26th, 2022, 5:50 pm > world's funniest man
> Ricky Gervais

Pick one.
I pick Ricky Gervais from 2001-2011.

And no I'm not on my 5th repeat of the Ricky Gervais show since the start of the year :unsure:
"I do not always know what I want, but I do know what I don't want." - Stanley Kubrick

iCM | Letterboxd | Linktree | TSZDT

DareDaniel

Post by DareDaniel »

kongs_speech wrote: April 26th, 2022, 6:07 pm
Pretentious Hipster wrote: April 26th, 2022, 6:01 pm Piers Morgan does this hilarious of just having one point, sticking with that point to the point (lol) of pausing the entire conversation to keep interrupting and asking the person, being like "oh you didn't know that? Well, there's this point about this issue" and then act like he won even if people will work against it, say they never supported that thing in the first place, or bring up other points.
Hey, at least Piers Morgan didn't make Faye Valentine ... *chokes back vomit* ... gay. And why would he? He's not a woke triggered snowflake.
Faye Valentine from the anime wouldn't fuck a man or a woman 5 minutes after meeting that person. It's not about her sexual preference, it's about her personality. I made that very clear before, but you didn't care and you didn't watch the anime so your opinion on this subject is worth shit.

It's so easy to refute anything you say against me. Euphoria is one of my favourite shows and Dumbledore/ Grindelwald's gay romance in Fantastic Beasts 3 was good stuff (best movie in the series so far), but you never pick on these as they wouldn't fit in your woke narrative against me.

And at least I know that I'll never use the word "retarded" against anyone just because they have a different opinion and your reaction proves that Piers has a point, it's too easy. :folded:
RogerTheMovieManiac88

Post by RogerTheMovieManiac88 »

An unapologetically brash and loud intro from Piers.

I hope he follows through with these free speech values that he espouses and has on interesting/controversial/criticized/marginalized people that he agrees with and disagrees with. Hope it's not just an echo chamber of anti everything.

I liked the energy and humour here though. I'll keep an eye on how his show shapes up.

Thanks for posting.
That's all, folks!
kongs_speech

Post by kongs_speech »

DareDaniel wrote: April 27th, 2022, 9:03 am
kongs_speech wrote: April 26th, 2022, 6:07 pm
Faye Valentine from the anime wouldn't fuck a man or a woman 5 minutes after meeting that person. It's not about her sexual preference, it's about her personality. I made that very clear before, but you didn't care and you didn't watch the anime so your opinion on this subject is worth shit.

It's so easy to refute anything you say against me. Euphoria is one of my favourite shows and Dumbledore/ Grindelwald's gay romance in Fantastic Beasts 3 was good stuff (best movie in the series so far), but you never pick on these as they wouldn't fit in your woke narrative against me.

And at least I know that I'll never use the word "retarded" against anyone just because they have a different opinion and your reaction proves that Piers has a point, it's too easy. :folded:
I didn't watch the anime? That's news to me. I was pretty sure I had seen the entire series twice and owned it on Blu-Ray. Adaptations change things. That's why they're called adaptations. Otherwise, there would be no point in having a live-action version of something that already exists perfectly well in another medium.

You can't take any criticism or jokes at your expense. I assure you that I do not care nearly enough to have a "narrative" against you, woke or otherwise. You're just someone on a forum with whom I don't click.
🏳️‍⚧️ (she/her)
DareDaniel

Post by DareDaniel »

I'm still entitled to my have an opinion on how those changes ruined the character. I'm not gonna search your posts, but if I remember correctly you basically told me to shut up and accept it because you got so triggered. I wanted a true adaptation of the show, maybe you wanted something else which obviously didn't work as the show got canceled after just 3 weeks only and reviews were very poor. tehe

It's too late to act like you don't care. At this point you are just obsessed with me but tbh this place wouldn't be as fun if you didn't reply to each one of my posts. The fact that you're bringing up something that I said an year ago proves my point, I had already erased this netflix adaptation from my head so fu for reminding me of it. :folded:
sebby

Post by sebby »

Daniel please, stop with these sjw woke narratives of yours. We're trying to keep this a snowflake-free zone.
DareDaniel

Post by DareDaniel »

I'll stop once a rule that says "members are not allowed to have opinions that offend sebby's feelings" is created. I promise.
Ebbywebby

Post by Ebbywebby »

DareDaniel wrote: April 26th, 2022, 1:53 pm

This is so spot on :lol:
One of the world's top turds. It's horrifying that there are enough fellow turds to supply him with the audience for a TV show. I like how, practically in the same sentence, he says "No opinion will be silenced, no debate will be off-limits" AND "no BS will be tolerated." Then he preaches about "having fun," and as if there is anything at all "fun" about his relentless, icy, hectoring nastiness. If he's like the evening Fox News crew, there will be no "fun" on his show unless it involves cruelly chortling about someone else. Oh, so delightful to watch him start bitterly, indulgently slashing at Harry and Meghan again. What fun.

It was amazing how quickly he squandered his potential for an American audience when he (briefly) took over Larry King's show.
beasterne

Post by beasterne »

Since I subscribed to Apple TV+ to watch CODA, I went ahead and finished season 2 of Ted Lasso. It didn’t gel for me as much as S1, but the show is still a solid 7/10.

Now I’ve started Severance, 2 episodes in so far. Interesting sci-fi premise of
spoilers for initial plot details
office workers who undergo a procedure to sever their memories of work from the home lives, so that they can do secret work with no chance of leaks
which is already escalating quite nicely. Good performances from Adam Scott and John Turturro. Intrigued to see where things go from here!
sebby

Post by sebby »

beasterne wrote: April 28th, 2022, 3:43 am Since I subscribed to Apple TV+ to watch CODA, I went ahead and finished season 2 of Ted Lasso. It didn’t gel for me as much as S1, but the show is still a solid 7/10.

Now I’ve started Severance, 2 episodes in so far. Interesting sci-fi premise of
spoilers for initial plot details
office workers who undergo a procedure to sever their memories of work from the home lives, so that they can do secret work with no chance of leaks
which is already escalating quite nicely. Good performances from Adam Scott and John Turturro. Intrigued to see where things go from here!
Apple shows have become more interesting as the streaming service has matured. Severance, Pachinko, Dr Brain, Slow Horses. Overall it's a pretty barren landscape, still, and yet I find there's more that catches my eye there than on Netflix these days. I mean am I supposed to get excited about fucking Bridgerton?
sebby

Post by sebby »

DareDaniel wrote: April 27th, 2022, 5:50 pm I'll stop once a rule that says "members are not allowed to have opinions that offend sebby's feelings" is created. I promise.
Your words don't hurt my feelings, just my belief in the idea that humankind is worth the effort to save.
Blupain

Post by Blupain »

Anyone have any idea how I can watch Lego Masters from other Counties besides U.S.A, Australia or U.K.?
Torgo

Post by Torgo »

Holy crap that BCS mid-season finale oO
GruesomeTwosome
Donator

Post by GruesomeTwosome »

Yeah, Better Call Saul continues to be the best drama series on TV, IMO. Can’t wait for the rest of the season when it returns in July.

The current season of Barry is also fantastic, and the latest episode was especially thrilling (and funny). That motorbike chase scene was like Grand Theft Auto come to life. Loved how that whole sequence was shot.
I’m to remember every man I've seen fall into a plate of spaghetti???

My IMDB profile
ICM
Letterboxd
Torgo

Post by Torgo »

I was also pleasantly surprised that after a poor first hour or so, which was even goofier than season 3, season 4 of Stranger Things turned out to be their best work since the beginning. Many episodes of 1:15-1:35h length; this puts it even closer to theatrical releases, and the production level is just on par or higher than most of those anyway.
But how stupid is it to break the season up for the final two episodes in July? :mellow:
Good_Will_Harding

Post by Good_Will_Harding »

Agreed, I was pleasantly surprised by the fourth season of Stranger Things as well (at least what's been released so far) - a huge improvement over the underwhelming third season, and easily the best run the series has had since the first season, and the fourth episode is probably the best of the entire series up to this point. Great usage of Kate Bush's "Running Up that Hill".

Though I like the opening episode a lot more than you did, apparently. I personally really liked the decision to pretty much devote entire episodes to eventual victims, and also don't mind them splitting up the season. Keeps the anticipation high and has the show remain in conversation for longer than if everything just dropped at once, which continually proves to shorten the amount of time people talk about a given series.
Ebbywebby

Post by Ebbywebby »

How WAS "Running Up That Hill" used that made the song such a revived hit? Was it under some specifc, extra-dramatic event?

I love Kate Bush, but I probably wouldn't rank that even in my favorite 40 among her tunes.
Torgo

Post by Torgo »

Cool to read from another excited Thinger. :thumbsup:
Ebbywebby wrote: June 4th, 2022, 10:25 pm How WAS "Running Up That Hill" used that made the song such a revived hit? Was it under some specifc, extra-dramatic event?
You couldn't have described it better, it's a key scene of the episode and of the entire season. Of course it's extremely emotional and cheesy and terrifying at the same time, so everything us 80s kids love, right?!
You may take a look at the scene, bearing in mind it won't have that much of an impact out of context and without knowing the series. :shrug:
SPOILER for Stranger Things S04
I'm a huge Kate Bush fan myself and frankly the thought of the song could just make me cry, so ..
First Palm Springs, now this! Will the 2020s be THE decade for her?!
Ebbywebby

Post by Ebbywebby »

So she broke up with her odd-couple boyfriend. Sad.

Why were the kids frantically flipping through cassettes?
Good_Will_Harding

Post by Good_Will_Harding »

The emotional connection she has to that specific song was the only thing strong enough to snap her out of Freddy Krueger's Vecna's spell. Out of context it surely makes no sense, but as experienced in the show, it's an extremely rousing emotional climax to an already moving episode.
blocho
Donator

Post by blocho »

Ebbywebby wrote: June 4th, 2022, 10:25 pm I love Kate Bush, but I probably wouldn't rank that even in my favorite 40 among her tunes.
Would you mind sharing your top five?

The first time I even heard a Kate Bush song was a couple of years ago when I saw The Chocolate War (the soundtrack had Running up That Hill). Now I'm a bit of a fan, though I haven't listened to a lot.
Ebbywebby

Post by Ebbywebby »

I'd have trouble narrowing down a Kate Bush top five without a lot of re-listening, but I'll say this much.

The introductory song that really made my eyes pop and think "Whoa, who the hell was THAT?" was "Suspended in Gaffa." Someone in my college dorm was playing it, and I completely flipped for it. Odd fact: I already owned a tape of Peter Gabrlel's third album, but didn't realize for awhile that she was the one singing "Jeux...sans FRONTieres."

Her album The Dreaming (containing "Suspended in Gaffa") is pretty much my #1 favorite album by any female artist or female-led band. I know many people prefer Hounds of Love, and that one's a bit more accessible. But the ingredient I love on her Dreaming and Never for Ever albums (that she mostly dropped later) was her ability to be "scary." She has this devil-possessed, low, throaty, androgynous howl she uses on those albums that was dropped with time as her music became more and more "pretty."

If you love "Running Up That Hill," try "Cloudbusting" and "The Big Sky" off the same album.

Some other great songs, sloppily chosen: Sat in Your Lap, The Dreaming, Babooshka, Hounds of Love, Get Out of My House (SCARY!), Jig of Life (do you like the "Wicker Man" soundtrack?), The Infant Kiss, Wuthering Heights, Army Dreamers.... And then if you start digging into her piano ballads, you're a goner. "This Woman's Work" brought her a lot of mainstream attention, but I don't particularly like that one. I haven't listened to her later albums as much and have trouble rattling off their highlights. I think she didn't have quite the same magic after Hounds of Love. Her later songs have less thorny piano chords and seem more based on just sculpting ethereal grooves with her keyboard sequencer. But I really should get around to re-playing those albums again.

Also, if you get turned onto Kate Bush, check out Danielle Dax (most of her best stuff is on the Dark Adapted Eye compilation).
Ebbywebby

Post by Ebbywebby »

PS (and it's a big PS)

I completed a major ICM-database "update project" just a little bit ago. It took a couple of weeks off and on, here and there.

Recently, Marijn fixed the bug where TV *series* titles were not reliably imported from IMDb along with *episode* titles. Instead of an ICM title being "[series]:[episode]," it would be just "[episode]." So I took advantage of the new fix by tweaking virtually all the TV episodes on ICM that lacked corresponding series names. So anyone who's keen on checking their TV-viewing history (this does not include me) should notice a difference. For starters, remember how there were a few hundred ICM pages with enigmatic titles like "Episode dated January 13, 1991" or "Episode #1.8," where you'd have no idea which series it was without clicking the IMDb link? Not anymore.

Admittedly, a lot of the series that benefited are obscure. "CollegeHumor Originals" gained a ton of titles (whoopee). Some other top beneficiaries that come to mind: "PragerU," "Blue's Clues," "The Onion," "Cinema 16," "Secular Talk" (useless trash that shouldn't have been imported at all), "Honest Game Trailers," "Honest Trailers," "30-Second Bunny Theatre," "Tatort," "Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction," "30 for 30 Shorts," "BB Ki Vines," "Mobile Suit Gundam," loads of French mini-series, porn…. You may not be interested in these series but, at the very least, if you're scanning through some alphabetized set of ICM pages, now such series are in singular chunks that easily can be skipped over in one bounce. (Personally, I wouldn't give a darn if every TV episode with zero checks was deleted from ICM. And I can't believe all the trivial old shows where people toil SO hard to take credit for their past viewings.)

I fixed more titles that I could even estimate, but I didn't do the job quite as thoroughly as I might have. A few regrets:

1) My eyes were just scanning for titles lacking colons, but I gradually realized that some episode titles have their own internal colons. In other words, if there is some Biography episode called "Donald Trump: Man of Bowel Impaction," I might have skipped updating it because my eyes carelessly scanned it as "series = Donald Trump, episode = Man of Bowel Impaction." When actually the format was "missing series = Biography, episode = Donald Trump: Man of Bowel Impaction." So, that was an early oversight that I corrected too late.

2) I could have worked harder on updating ICM episode pages with generic "Episode #1.8"-type titles, where the IMDb page has a formal title. Too much extra exploring required. I do recall filling in a pile of titles for the "Shameless" series.

3) I could have worked harder on updating pages where ICM has the non-English title and IMDb has the English title. This wouldn't be much of a problem, except that there probably are series (anime?) where ICM has some of the episodes under the English title and some under the foreign title. Icky.

4) There probably were plenty of missing director credits that I could have imported too.

Anyway. there you go. Myself, I've checked a modest 90 items tagged as TV episodes. A lot of them are standalone episodes from BBC anthology series.
Last edited by Ebbywebby on June 7th, 2022, 5:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Torgo

Post by Torgo »

:thumbsup: Thanks for helping to improve our database!

And LOL @your example for 1). :lol:
kongs_speech

Post by kongs_speech »

Ebbywebby wrote: June 7th, 2022, 2:06 am PS (and it's a big PS)

I completed a major ICM-database "update project" just a little bit ago. It took a couple of weeks off and on, here and there.

Recently, Marijn fixed the bug where TV *series* titles were not reliably imported from IMDb along with *episode* titles. Instead of an ICM title being "[series]:[episode]," it would be just "[episode]." So I took advantage of the new fix by tweaking virtually all the TV episodes on ICM that lacked corresponding series names. So anyone who's keen on checking their TV-viewing history (this does not include me) should notice a difference. For starters, remember how there were a few hundred ICM pages with enigmatic titles like "Episode dated January 13, 1991" or "Episode #1.8," where you'd have no idea which series it was without clicking the IMDb link? Not anymore.

Admittedly, a lot of the series that benefited are obscure. "CollegeHumor Originals" gained a ton of titles (whoopee). Some other top beneficiaries that come to mind: "PragerU," "Blue's Clues," "The Onion," "Cinema 16," "Secular Talk" (useless trash that shouldn't have been imported at all), "Honest Game Trailers," "Honest Trailers," "30-Second Bunny Theatre," "Tatort," "Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction," "30 for 30 Shorts," "BB Ki Vines," "Mobile Suit Gundam," loads of French mini-series, porn…. You may not be interested in these series but, at the very least, if you're scanning through some alphabetized set of ICM pages, now such series are in singular chunks that easily can be skipped over in one bounce. (Personally, I wouldn't give a darn if every TV episode with zero checks was deleted from ICM. And I can't believe all the trivial old shows where people toil SO hard to take credit for their past viewings.)

I fixed more titles that I could even estimate, but I didn't do the job quite as thoroughly as I might have. A few regrets:

1) My eyes were just scanning for titles lacking colons, but I gradually realized that some episode titles have their own internal colons. In other words, if there is some Biography episode called "Donald Trump: Man of Bowel Impaction," I might have skipped updating it because my eyes carelessly scanned it as "series = Donald Trump, episode = Man of Bowel Impaction." When actually the format was "missing series = Biography, episode = Donald Trump: Man of Bowel Impaction." So, that was an early oversight that I corrected too late.

2) I could have worked harder on updating ICM episode pages with generic "Episode #1.8"-type titles, where the IMDb page has a formal title. Too much extra exploring required. I do recall filling in a pile of titles for the "Shameless" series.

3) I could have worked harder on updating pages where ICM has the non-English title and IMDb has the English title. This wouldn't be much of a problem, except that there probably are series (anime?) where ICM has some of the episodes under the English title and some under the foreign title. Icky.

4) There probably were plenty of missing director credits that I could have imported too.

Anyway. there you go. Myself, I've checked a modest 90 items tagged as TV episodes. A lot of them are standalone episodes from BBC anthology series.
Wow, good work! I don't check TV, but your continued efforts to improve the site are impressive.
🏳️‍⚧️ (she/her)
blocho
Donator

Post by blocho »

Ebbywebby wrote: June 7th, 2022, 12:57 am I'd have trouble narrowing down a Kate Bush top five without a lot of re-listening, but I'll say this much.
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll give these a listen when I get a chance.
Torgo

Post by Torgo »

Torgo wrote: April 17th, 2022, 12:09 am For anyone who may have missed it, I'll just leave the Simpsons Balenciaga advertisement (from last autumn) here. Make of it what you will.
Spoiler
Ever since the Disney(+) days, Simpsons got WORSE than the stuff they used to satirize in the 90s. It never ceases to astonish me.

When Billie Met Lisa
The Simpsons in Plusaversary
GruesomeTwosome
Donator

Post by GruesomeTwosome »

So you’re that one guy who’s still watching The Simpsons, eh?
I’m to remember every man I've seen fall into a plate of spaghetti???

My IMDB profile
ICM
Letterboxd
Torgo

Post by Torgo »

Not even at gunpoint. Like every sane person, I stopped somewhere around S14 or 15 or 16, who knows. So I'm essentially missing more than half of what I'd still call my favorite and most important TV show of all time. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The Billie Eilish episode just popped up at a tracker I'm monitoring for new releases to keep up; every once in a while I click the IMDb links for stuff which looks shockingly bad, and this was part of that, complete with a 5.0 rating. Thanks for nothing, Fox / Disney / Matt ..
Ebbywebby

Post by Ebbywebby »

Torgo wrote: June 7th, 2022, 2:13 am :thumbsup: Thanks for helping to improve our database!
Thanks. It's incredible how little gratitude I receive for a staggggggggggering amount of work I've done on repairing the ICM database trainwreck. For around 5.5 YEARS now. Yet if someone spends a few weeks running a trivial favorite-movie poll of 40 people and successfully engineers the overblown graphic requirements of the countdown, oh, the effusive love and thank-you's he gets.

I could scarcely estimate all the stuff I've fixed. There are probably 100,000 pages I've tweaked in some way, whether it's adding a runtime, adding a director, adding an AKA title, adding genre tags/badges, getting duplicate pages eliminated, fixing titles that don't match IMDb, fixing weird formatting glitches, on and on and on. It's incalculable.

When the "Update Info" button was made public on July 4th, 2020, there were 4193 beta pages of entries without runtimes. Where each beta page has 50 entries. Now there are just 3315 (https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies?so ... &page=3315), and that's DESPITE fresh no-runtime items being added to the database every day. So that's a NET gain of almost 44,000 runtimes. I'm not claiming that I deserve ALL the credit for that, but I suspect I deserve 99% of it. And that's not even mentioning that I've submitted 5,500-5,600 runtimes to IMDb in order to import those times to ICM.

Just for show, I took a quick glance at ICM a moment ago and imported runtimes for these two Ken Jacobs films. It's not hard to find films that can be fixed, but it takes initiative.

https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/40 ... ana+window
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/40 ... ghetti+aza
kongs_speech

Post by kongs_speech »

Ebbywebby wrote: June 10th, 2022, 8:37 pm
Torgo wrote: June 7th, 2022, 2:13 am :thumbsup: Thanks for helping to improve our database!
Thanks. It's incredible how little gratitude I receive for a staggggggggggering amount of work I've done on repairing the ICM database trainwreck. For around 5.5 YEARS now. Yet if someone spends a few weeks running a trivial favorite-movie poll of 40 people and successfully engineers the overblown graphic requirements of the countdown, oh, the effusive love and thank-you's he gets.

I could scarcely estimate all the stuff I've fixed. There are probably 100,000 pages I've tweaked in some way, whether it's adding a runtime, adding a director, adding an AKA title, adding genre tags/badges, getting duplicate pages eliminated, fixing titles that don't match IMDb, fixing weird formatting glitches, on and on and on. It's incalculable.

When the "Update Info" button was made public on July 4th, 2020, there were 4193 beta pages of entries without runtimes. Where each beta page has 50 entries. Now there are just 3315 (https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies?so ... &page=3315), and that's DESPITE fresh no-runtime items being added to the database every day. So that's a NET gain of almost 44,000 runtimes. I'm not claiming that I deserve ALL the credit for that, but I suspect I deserve 99% of it. And that's not even mentioning that I've submitted 5,500-5,600 runtimes to IMDb in order to import those times to ICM.

Just for show, I took a quick glance at ICM a moment ago and imported runtimes for these two Ken Jacobs films. It's not hard to find films that can be fixed, but it takes initiative.

https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/40 ... ana+window
https://beta.icheckmovies.com/movies/40 ... ghetti+aza
Well, I certainly appreciate it. :cheers:
🏳️‍⚧️ (she/her)
Kublai Khan

Post by Kublai Khan »

Also cheers from me, Ebby.

As someone who also fastidiously updates a database (not ICM), I know how the work goes unappreciated. Thanks for all you do.
Owner of six platinum awards
mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks »

Been waiting for the right moment to catch up on Stranger Things and last week I hurt my back so badly that I couldn't move for an entire day so watched about half of it while stuck in bed and it was a very nice distraction from the pain until the meds kicked in and I fell asleep. Finished off the last few episodes just now and a bit annoyed to have to wait for last couple :( Definitely better than season 3 which was just strange but I hate all the focus on Eleven when she's the worst character and actor on the show. Also nice seeing Tom Wlaschiha in stuff again. And seeing all the kids go through their awkward puberty stages is weird.
"I do not always know what I want, but I do know what I don't want." - Stanley Kubrick

iCM | Letterboxd | Linktree | TSZDT

sacmersault

Post by sacmersault »

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but maybe someone can help or direct me to where I could post it.\

Are there any trackers for tv stuff?
Ebbywebby

Post by Ebbywebby »

Kublai Khan wrote: June 12th, 2022, 1:21 am Also cheers from me, Ebby.
Thanks! Now the tally is up to three appreciative parties.
gunnar

Post by gunnar »

Thanks to you, Ebby, and any others who work hard to keep things running and who to try and improve things as well.