Welcome to the ICM Forum.
Check out our Magazine

If you notice any issues please post in the Q&A thread. Email issue should be fixed. If you encounter this issue, contact PeacefulAnarchy
Podcast: Talking Images (Episode 44 released December 29th: We Need to Talk About How Omicron is Profitting From Covid)
iCinema Magazine: WE ARE LIVE! (We just need more content)
ICMForum Film Festival: Mon Nov 15 - Dec 13
Polls: Comedy (Results), Directors (Jan 10th), UK (Jan 24th), 1920 (Jan 28th), Low IMDb rating (Feb 4th)
Challenges: Germany/Austria/Switzerland/Liechtenstein, Sci-Fi/Fantasy, 1000<400
Managers Cup: SF Schedule, SFA: sol vs sacmersault (Jan 30th)
About: Welcome All New Members, Terms of Use, Q&A

We Need to Talk About How Omicron (1963) is Profiting From Covid [TALKING IMAGES]

St. Gloede

We Need to Talk About How Omicron (1963) is Profiting From Covid [TALKING IMAGES]

Post by St. Gloede »

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!

It may not be the Covid-free new year Adam wished us in the last season finally, but what a year it has been all the same.

In our Season 2 finale of Talking Images, we look at how after 2 years of the Pandemic something good may be coming out of it after all - extra exposure for the 1963 sci-fi comedy Omicron.

This "body-horror" meets satire, explores humanity in all its bodily functions, and offers an eerie and still extremely relevant and sobering assessment of the world we live in, and may just make a place in our next

So, as we enter a new year filled with new Covid variants, more restrictions, more time to watch movies and more time to listen to podcasts, all of us at Talking Images wish you the happiest new year you can have under the circumstances.

You Can Listen Here:

Sounder: https://talking-images.sounder.fm/episo ... from-covid

Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/episode/3vo1xPZeq16fvIkK3s9ofB

Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/w ... 0546422403