The 1970s were a decade in the last century. A lot of stuff happened then. There were wars, elections, uprisings, crises and scandals. People were born and died. Sport matches were won and lost. Things were invented. Trends came and went. Amidst all of this people also made movies. Some great, some terrible and everything in between. In 2015 we for the first time chose which movies from the 1970s we most dig. Now almost 5 1/2 years later it's time to do so again.
DEADLINE = 29 MAY 2021
- Nominees must be from 1970 - 1979 according to imdb. Which means the year in brackets next to the title, not the release-date in your country.*
- IMDb- or iCM-lists are accepted. (If you can't make one of those, ask another user to help you out.)
- Lists can be any length.
- Shorts, mini-series and TV-episodes from anthology series where the episodes are unrelated, are allowed. Tv-series aren't allowed.*
*A mini-series is 16 episodes or less, not multiple seasons, and not planned to be longer but canceled, and is intended as a single unified work and not episodic.
- Each nominee can only be named once (of course)
- Lists can be ranked or unranked or partially-ranked. In a partially-ranked list, the top X films are ranked and everything after that point is unranked. When not specified I will consider a list as ranked.
1970s movies you rated on imdb
1970s movies on a imdb list (replace X with the list id)