Welcome to the ICM Forum. If you have an account but have trouble logging in, or have other questions, see THIS THREAD.
Podcast: Talking Images (Episode 22 released November 17th * EXCLUSIVE * We Are Mentioned in a Book!!! Interview with Mary Guillermin on Rapture, JG & More)
4th ICM Film Festival Main Thread (Fest is Nov16-Dec14)
Polls: 1966 (Results), Silents (Nov 29th), 1944 (Dec 18th)
Challenges: Noir, Mexico, Unofficial
Film of the Week: L'eau froide, December nominations (Nov 27th)
World Cup S4: Final: Germany vs Poland (Dec 1st)

500 <400 2020 RESULTS! Sponsored by Torgo

500<400, Favourite 1001 movies, Doubling the Canon, Film World Cup and many other votes
cinephage
Donator

Re: 500 <400 2020 RESULTS!

Post by cinephage » October 16th, 2020, 4:20 pm

sol wrote:
October 16th, 2020, 4:16 pm
72aicm wrote:
October 16th, 2020, 3:12 pm
10. Alexandra's Project (2003) 257 checks
Watched because it’s directed by de Heer.
And because it was recommend by sol.

I do recall you thanking me - though of course a sol-recommendation is hardly a reason to watch a film in general. :unsure:
Then why don't you push your advantage, and watch Dance me to my song ? It's another masterpiece by Rolf de Heer you might enjoy...

OldAle1
Donator

Post by OldAle1 » October 16th, 2020, 4:23 pm

sol wrote:

of course a sol-recommendation is hardly a reason to watch a film in general. :unsure:
:lol: I think that's true for all of us.

You do bring up a good point, and the little exchange between mighty and zuma reminds me also of something I'd love to see - though only if it could be done without meanness or insults, which might be impossible - which users here do you trust the most for recs, or trust the least? Whose taste is closest to yours, who could you imagine going out to a couple of films with and have a decent chance of not arguing about afterwards? Etc. Could be fun but again - might lead to nastiness.

sol
Donator

Post by sol » October 16th, 2020, 4:37 pm

Why I saw my top own ten:

1. Ladybug Ladybug Seen before iCM
This had been on my radar for years as a big fan of the director, Frank Perry (best known for 'The Swimmer', 'Last Summer' and 'David and Lisa'). As it turns out, this nuclear war paranoia-fueled drama is easily the best thing that he has ever done.

2. Alexandra's Project Seen before iCM
This received very good word-of-mouth reviews back when it was released in theatres. I would have seen it as a new release video back in the day, but have watched it a couple more times since and it really stacks up.

3. Evridiki BA 2037 Seen since joining iCM
Watched for the Balkans Challenge earlier this year. Think Polanski's 'Repulsion' with a dash of Darren Aronofsky's 'mother!', but better than both of those. From the director of the very out-there 'Singapore Sling', which I would also recommend.

4. Whistle Down the Wind Seen before iCM
Watched on late night TV here (one of the free-to-air stations in Australia always played the British classics. I thought this was pretty special the first time round; rewatched after seeing more amazing work by Bryan Forbes and this became an undoubtable masterwork in my books.

5. The Last of Sheila Seen before iCM
Watched because I love murder mysteries and this film does incredibly well with a great cast of top 70s actors: Richard Benjamin, Dyan Cannon, Jason Mason. Oh, and I HAVE NO GLOVES.

6. Alice ou la dernière fugue Seen before iCM
Watched in 2012 as one of a bunch films that I saw in preparation for one of the yearly exercises on the IMDb Classic Film Board - either the Oscar Fixing or a yearly poll. Best thing that Chabrol has ever touched. Haunting ending.

7. Angela Seen since joining iCM
Had been on my radar for a while before finally watching it for the 2018 Female Directors Challenge on the forum. Been a solid two and a half years of myself and TraverseTown plugging the film hard before others finally decided to listen and give it a whirl.

8. Tiger Bay Seen before iCM
Like 'Whistle Down the Wind', caught on late night TV here and watched specially for Hayley Mills and after really digging her turn in 'Whistle'. Fantastic film. Was impressed to find it on the 500<400 when I registered here.

9. The Visit Seen since joining iCM
Watched for the In Competition at Cannes Challenge on the forum in 2019. Absolutely insane that the remake 'Hyenas' is so much higher rated than this Kafkaesque paranoia-ridden version.

10. La decima vittima Seen before iCM
Watched a while back on an Elio Petri high.
Former IMDb message boards user // iCM | IMDb | Letterboxd | My top 750 films // Long live the new flesh!
Image Image Image

sol
Donator

Post by sol » October 16th, 2020, 4:39 pm

cinephage wrote:
October 16th, 2020, 4:20 pm
sol wrote:
72aicm wrote:

I do recall you thanking me - though of course a sol-recommendation is hardly a reason to watch a film in general. :unsure:
Then why don't you push your advantage, and watch Dance me to my song ? It's another masterpiece by Rolf de Heer you might enjoy...
Will probably catch up with it during the Oceania Challenge next year... or during the 1000<400 Challenge if it makes the cut. ;)
Former IMDb message boards user // iCM | IMDb | Letterboxd | My top 750 films // Long live the new flesh!
Image Image Image

sol
Donator

Post by sol » October 16th, 2020, 4:45 pm

OldAle1 wrote:
October 16th, 2020, 4:23 pm
sol wrote:

of course a sol-recommendation is hardly a reason to watch a film in general. :unsure:

You do bring up a good point, and the little exchange between mighty and zuma reminds me also of something I'd love to see - though only if it could be done without meanness or insults, which might be impossible - which users here do you trust the most for recs, or trust the least? Whose taste is closest to yours, who could you imagine going out to a couple of films with and have a decent chance of not arguing about afterwards? Etc. Could be fun but again - might lead to nastiness.
Yes, agreed. As a topic, I think it could be run as "who you trust the most", not "who you trust the least".

But I don't think it's really a case of others mistrusting my taste in film. I watch a lot of offbeat and out-there films that do not have very wide appeal. Probably more a case of me not doing a particularly good job of talking up my recommendations and making them sound appealing to the average punter who might not relish in weird and out-there films.

On the subject, Tom (filmbantha) seems fairly reliable for recommendations of stuff that I'm likely to like, but even we have had our disagreements. And in public on podcasts no less. :pinch:
Image Image Image

AdamH
Site Admin

Post by AdamH » October 16th, 2020, 4:56 pm

Really glad my post has sparked off this discussion. Very interesting!

Kradetzat na praskovi - A Bulgarian girl recommended this when I was at uni and I watched it that night (to impress her, I think). Watched October 2012.
Rapture - Watched in 2020 because of 500<400
Stevie - Watched in January 2013 because Hoop Dreams is my favourite documentary (I assume that's why I watched it anyway)
Le grand Meaulnes - Watched in 2012, recommended by uncle
La 317ème section - Watched in 2012, recommended by uncle
Pan-dane to Tamago-hime - Watched in 2013 because it's Ghibli
Le fleuve aux grandes eaux - Watched in 2013 presumably because I love The Man Who Planted Trees
Un coupable idéal - Not sure why I watched it and I re-rated it this year. Checked in 2016 but I thought I watched it earlier. I don't remember why I watched it. Possibly because of 500<400 but I'm not sure that was the reason.
Hands on a Hardbody: The Documentary - Watched in 2016. This one was definitely because of 500<400

sol
Donator

Post by sol » October 16th, 2020, 4:58 pm

Rankings have finally updated! :circle:

Damn, I took a nosedive. So many of my favourites (Lawn Dogs, Joe etc) knocked out. <_<

Before the 2020 update:

After the 2020 update:

Gotta work on 1000<400 this January. :run:
Image Image Image

Torgo

Post by Torgo » October 16th, 2020, 5:01 pm

#471 -> #385 B) Partaking might actually effect something :D
(Also checked some of the new shorts already during our countdown)

beavis

Post by beavis » October 16th, 2020, 5:17 pm

From # 11 to 9, happy being in the top 10. Going to boost it a bit in Januari during the challenge then.

72aicm
Donator

Post by 72aicm » October 16th, 2020, 5:23 pm

sol wrote:
72aicm wrote:

Yes. I completly forgot, but that is indeed the truth. Thanks again! :P

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » October 16th, 2020, 5:23 pm

OldAle1 wrote:
which users here do you trust the most for recs, or trust the least? Whose taste is closest to yours, who could you imagine going out to a couple of films with and have a decent chance of not arguing about afterwards? Etc. Could be fun but again - might lead to nastiness.
No-one really for me :( Filmbantha seems to have a lot in common with me so I'm paying more attention to him now. ChrisReynolds and VincentPrice for horror films, though I don't really share either of their sensibilities but I like to check out their stuff. Sol is good too. Otherwise, everyone else is pretty much equal in my books. It just comes down to what people say about a particular film and if that reaction sounds like something that I am interested in having myself.
"I do not always know what I want, but I do know what I don't want." - Stanley Kubrick

iCM | IMDb | LastFM | TSZDT

OldAle1
Donator

Post by OldAle1 » October 16th, 2020, 5:27 pm

mightysparks wrote:
October 16th, 2020, 5:23 pm
OldAle1 wrote:
which users here do you trust the most for recs, or trust the least? Whose taste is closest to yours, who could you imagine going out to a couple of films with and have a decent chance of not arguing about afterwards? Etc. Could be fun but again - might lead to nastiness.
No-one really for me :( Filmbantha seems to have a lot in common with me so I'm paying more attention to him now. ChrisReynolds and VincentPrice for horror films, though I don't really share either of their sensibilities but I like to check out their stuff. Sol is good too. Otherwise, everyone else is pretty much equal in my books. It just comes down to what people say about a particular film and if that reaction sounds like something that I am interested in having myself.
I'm pretty much in the same category. Maybe Gloede and Joachim seem a little closer than most, and there are people that I trust very much on very specific sorts of films - matthewscott for example. But I also find that I'm not really looking for recommendations much - I have such vast lists of films I already plan to see that apart from brand-new films I don't really see the need to solicit or pay attention to advice too often.

Rufus-T

Post by Rufus-T » October 16th, 2020, 5:30 pm

Great result. Never heard of any of the top 10. Only about 5 of my titles made the list, including my top 2. Do you have the list as an IMDb list?

AdamH
Site Admin

Post by AdamH » October 16th, 2020, 5:31 pm

OldAle1 wrote:
sol wrote:

Mightysparks tends to be excellent at recommending films to me. She even recommended Rapture to me (#2 in my list) without having seen it herself :lol:

I don't trust recommendations from St. Gloede sadly and most include the term "new wave".

Ritesh

Post by Ritesh » October 16th, 2020, 5:35 pm

OldAle1 wrote:
sol wrote:

Whose taste is closest to yours, who could you imagine going out to a couple of films with and have a decent chance of not arguing about afterwards? Etc. Could be fun but again - might lead to nastiness.
I have lot in common with PeacefulAnarchy favorites... especially with themes of anxiety, lonliness, trauma etc..
Last edited by Ritesh1 on October 17th, 2020, 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

PeacefulAnarchy

Post by PeacefulAnarchy » October 16th, 2020, 5:53 pm

Rufus-T wrote:
October 16th, 2020, 5:30 pm
Great result. Never heard of any of the top 10. Only about 5 of my titles made the list, including my top 2. Do you have the list as an IMDb list?
https://www.imdb.com/list/ls086084914/
Should be good now.

AdamH
Site Admin

Post by AdamH » October 16th, 2020, 5:55 pm

PeacefulAnarchy wrote:
October 16th, 2020, 5:53 pm
Rufus-T wrote:
I have to fix heimat but otherwise it should be good
Wow. The Vietnam War has 19k votes. Noticeable that a lot of the films with the most votes are from the past few years. What a shame Pani La Murie still only has 66 votes :(

beavis

Post by beavis » October 16th, 2020, 6:49 pm

I think i find most connection with and most recommendations in the lists of Zuma, Ivan0716 and Melvelet. Maybe also st Gloede, but an imdb list is harder to navigate for me (for one because imdb thinks it needs to translate movie titles into Dutch for me...?). But there are loads of other users that keep popping up in the votes on my favorites, so I don't want to exclude anyone. The entire endresult is an inspirational list for me.

GruesomeTwosome
Donator

Post by GruesomeTwosome » October 16th, 2020, 7:29 pm

I hope that sortile9io once again does his "Top Affinities" post showing which users have the most films (as a percentage) in common with each other, as seen in last year's post: viewtopic.php?p=605340#p605340. Always enjoy seeing that.
I’m to remember every man I've seen fall into a plate of spaghetti???

My IMDB profile
ICM
Letterboxd

AdamH
Site Admin

Post by AdamH » October 16th, 2020, 7:59 pm

Combined list updated: https://www.icheckmovies.com/lists/500d ... ion/adamh/

Thanks to Melvelet for the help with the update.

Onderhond

Post by Onderhond » October 16th, 2020, 8:43 pm

Don't I have any first-tier matches here (i.e. people who can point me to future personal favorites), but I've still found some decent to good films through this forum. People like sol and flavio for missed genre work, mjf for anime recommends.

Stat-wise I'll probably have the biggest match with beavis and Yume, though I suspect there's mostly a historic overlap there.

Smoover

Post by Smoover » October 16th, 2020, 9:20 pm

Eien no hito - blind pick for my DVD Collection
Marie Heurtin - Theatre, I had no information about the movie
Die andere Heimat - Chronik einer Sehnsucht - Personal recommendation, DVD
Kapò - blind pick for my DVD Collection
Obrazy starého sveta - Personal recommendation , Youtube i guess
Shura - I guess it was the hype at icm, Youtube
Die zweite Heimat - Chronik einer Jugend - I loved the movie and it is not that unkown in germany, DVD
Holubice - I was interessted in the Director, DVD
Camp de Thiaroye - Was my first Ousmane Sembene movie, I am a fan now, I dont remember why i watched the movie on Youtube with English subs
Le dernier des injustes - I have watched all Claude Lanzmann movies, The only one i watched at the theatre

Torgo

Post by Torgo » October 16th, 2020, 9:29 pm

Onderhond wrote:
October 16th, 2020, 8:43 pm
Don't I have any first-tier matches here (i.e. people who can point me to future personal favorites), but I've still found some decent to good films through this forum.
Oh Onderhond, don't you be too generous with us, eh? :lol:

Yeah that list BFF thing by sortile9io was amazing, please do it again! :)

As much as I'd like to turn this into a love letter of sorts to some of our forum users, I'm afraid my voting history hasn't got enough foundation to warrant a judgment on other people's taste here. I clicked on many of the nominations (here's the post, go stalk 'em!) and scrolled through them; of course there was a reflex looking at a list with, say, 150 entries where I only rated 4 titles myself on IMDb: "What the hell is that guy even watchin'? It can't be good!", but I recognize how unreflected that is. What I like is to see a user's list and get an idea of his taste, even if I haven't seen every title or don't know them by name. And often enough there are lists among those to which I can't relate. That's okay, I have matured enough to accept that and move on :) And I'm always somehow fascinated by the experimental mafia and all you experts on non-fiction / documentaries. Sometimes I like to, mh, just take a peep at this world, even though I'll have lukewarm feelings towards the works in the end when I finally get to survey them. It's party of the discovery process.

+ Non-objective disclaimer + I'm biased towards the taste of PeacefulAnarchy because of his amazing work with this poll, the forum and ICM in general. :P But he seems to have a wonderfully open-minded and broad taste. His avatar-gif is a fantastic showcase of cinema, I'll give his nominations a fair look anyday.
mjf probably is closest in preferred movies, I basically went through his <400 list and watchlisted everything of it. I felt totally embarrassed doing so. :ph43r: And of course there's Lonewolf2003, always among my poll neighbors and comrade in championing the Asian dream. Yay!

And, at long last, a shoutout to the rest of the fellow Japan fans. Let's keep up the work of loading this poll with too many Asian films! :cheers:

Onderhond

Post by Onderhond » October 16th, 2020, 9:49 pm

Torgo wrote:
October 16th, 2020, 9:29 pm
Onderhond wrote:
Don't I have any first-tier matches here (i.e. people who can point me to future personal favorites), but I've still found some decent to good films through this forum.
I'm afraid I am being generous :ph43r: 3 and 3.5* ratings from films I discovered here are big wins. From what I can remember, there's been Baby Bump (4*), Birdboy (3.5*), Alexandra's Project(3.5*) and just recently Assassination Nation (3.5*). I'm sure I'm forgetting a few, but the fact that I don't really remember is also quite telling.

sebby

Post by sebby » October 16th, 2020, 10:07 pm

My top 10

01 Angela (1994)
Bookmarked years ago after seeing it included on a Mubi user's mega-list of essential films directed by women. Finally got around to it for one of the challenges this year.

02 The Constant Factor (1980)
Watched while scouting for a pick for Poland for the WC.

03 Seventeen (1983)
Watched bc I love this style of ultra low budget verite documentary, particularly those from the 70s and 80s.

04 The Illinois Parables (2016)
Watched for a doc challenge I think. Criminally underseen, a film I thought would have gained a mafia following here but hasn't.

05 80 Blocks from Tiffany's (1979)
See #3. Have tried pushing this one hard and I believe it was on the <400 list at this point.

06 Duze zwierze (2000)
Saw a long time ago while getting into polish film. Thought it would sneak into the list this year, but I suppose this forum's camelphobia is too large a hill to climb.

07 The American Dreamer (1971)
Given the mythos around Hopper from this period, I'm surprised this curious and interesting peak into his life and the making of The Last Movie isn't more widely seen. Watched it right after seeing TLM and strongly prefer it to that film.

08 The Gambler (1974)
Sleazy 70s movies are my thing. Seen a ton and this is one of the best.

09 Hundertwassers Regentag (1971)
I have no recollection of what propelled me to watch this gorgeous little film.

10 Jane B. for Agnes V. (1988)
It's an Agnes film, was bound to get around to it at some point.

Torgo

Post by Torgo » October 16th, 2020, 10:12 pm

sebby wrote:
October 16th, 2020, 10:07 pm
06 Duze zwierze (2000)
Saw a long time ago while getting into polish film. Thought it would sneak into the list this year, but I suppose this forum's camelphobia is too large a hill to climb.
I hope you'll accept my sincere apologies, but I just - can't - help - it. :folded:

Onderhond

Post by Onderhond » October 16th, 2020, 10:19 pm

Onderhond wrote:
October 16th, 2020, 9:49 pm
Torgo wrote:
Onderhond wrote:
I'm afraid I am being generous :ph43r: 3 and 3.5* ratings from films I discovered here are big wins. From what I can remember, there's been Baby Bump (4*), Birdboy (3.5*), Alexandra's Project(3.5*) and just recently Assassination Nation (3.5*). I'm sure I'm forgetting a few, but the fact that I don't really remember is also quite telling.
Oh, and I think I forgot The Hunger (4*), though that wasn't a personal recommend but something I picked up from a list (TSZDT no doubt).

prodigalgodson

Post by prodigalgodson » October 16th, 2020, 11:01 pm

Torgo wrote:
It's party of the discovery process.
Experimental films are indeed the party of the discovery process :banana:

Torgo

Post by Torgo » October 16th, 2020, 11:04 pm

Freudian typo if there ever was one! lol.
:party:

Fergenaprido
Donator

Post by Fergenaprido » October 16th, 2020, 11:07 pm

I went from 188 to 181 seen, and ranked #99 to #86, which I think is the highest I've ever ranked on this list.

Seen: 181/250 (36%)
Highest Unseen: #10 As I Was Moving Ahead Occasionally I Saw Brief Glimpses of Beauty 2000
Number of Favourites: 8/181 (4%)
Highest Favourite: #8 Az ötödik pecsét [The Fifth Seal] (1976)
Number of Dislikes: 19/181 (10%)
Highest Dislike: #24 Calle mayor (1956)
Position of my #1: #241 Jusqu'à la garde [Custody] 2017
My highest ranked film that didn't make the list: #??? Closet Monster (my #2) - only 3 of my top 10 made the list.

1. Custody (2017) - #241
2. Closet Monster (2015)
3. Giant Little Ones (2018)
4. Sleeping Giant (2015)
5. Zero Patience (1993)
6. M (2018)
7. A Year Along the Abandoned Road (1991) - #24
8. And Then There Were None (2015)
9. Visaaranai [Interrogation] (2015)
10. The Stranger (1991) - #73

I'm very surprised Visaaranai didn't make the list since it did fairly well in the WC. I'm not surprised about the rest missing out, and doubt any of them will be in the top 1000 either.

Torgo

Post by Torgo » October 16th, 2020, 11:11 pm

PeacefulAnarchy wrote:
October 16th, 2020, 5:53 pm
Rufus-T wrote:
Do you have the list as an IMDb list?
Should be good now.
Yay, thanks for the IMDb list, it is much appreciated! Has another dimension to browsing the whole thing.
Fun fact: The worst film by IMDb rating is our controversial entry Assassination Nation (2018) with only 5.9; Sombre (1998) is next, while both of Philippe Grandrieux's movies appear in the 10 worst-rated films (6.1 & 6.5). Oops! It's no wonder when you get to understand how the IMDb audience treats certain genres of films, in this case horror and the whole New French Extremism deal.
Roar (1981) and Laissez bronzer les cadavres (2017) both don't surprise with their lower-rank 6.2/.3 ratings, I didn't expect Smale spor av et århundre (2003) down there, though; short films are often skewed with their few votes and it almost seems like the ICM exposure tore it down a bit. :ph43r:

Only 3 films from 2018 made it, beside Ass²iNation² also Hearts Beat Loud (2018) & Da xiang xi di er zuo (2018) (the elephant one); I'd expect the latter to stay and climb, if it doesn't pass the threshold too soon.

prodigalgodson

Post by prodigalgodson » October 16th, 2020, 11:12 pm

I've seen some great movies recommended by a variety of you lovely people, mostly courtesy of sol's weekly thread. But special shoutouts to Matthew Scott, for uncovering myriad obscure corners of the cinematic universe and introducing me to dozens of now-favorite films over the last decade plus, and to Perception de Ambiguity, for his support and generosity in sharing esoteric gems that have opened new windows into cinematic potentiality.

ckfilm88

Post by ckfilm88 » October 16th, 2020, 11:18 pm

Onderhond wrote:
October 16th, 2020, 9:49 pm
Torgo wrote:
Onderhond wrote:
Your admiration for Assassination Nation has given me life. I'm glad that it has found at least one fan. :lol:

gromit82
Donator

Post by gromit82 » October 16th, 2020, 11:22 pm

OldAle1 wrote:
October 16th, 2020, 2:11 pm
Here's another question - maybe harder to answer for most people, particularly those like me who have been watching films for many decades:

What is the film you watched earliest that's on your list?
This is a fun question. For me, probably the 1979 TV version of The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, which I likely saw on its original broadcast. After that, probably The Chosen which my school took us to see during its original release.

After that, it's hard to determine, except that I know I saw the following films on videocassette, so they must have been after my family got a VCR, but almost certainly before 1987: Scavenger Hunt, The Compleat Beatles, Americathon, Knighty Knight Bugs, and The Looney, Looney, Looney Bugs Bunny Movie. Since Knighty Knight Bugs is shown at the beginning of Looney, Looney, Looney, it's likely that I saw the former approximately 73 minutes before I finished watching the latter.
The true answer for me is probably one of the many WB cartoons on my list, which I may have first seen as early as the early 70s on TV, but I didn't keep records when I was 5 or 10 and have no way of knowing.
Quite possibly true for me, too. When I started keeping a record in 1996 of all the movies I saw, there were probably fewer than 5 WB cartoons that I felt certain that I had seen previously, the aforementioned Knighty Knight Bugs being one of them.
Last edited by gromit82 on October 17th, 2020, 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dolwphin

Post by Dolwphin » October 17th, 2020, 12:32 am

Maybe somebody can post/make that cool affinity among different users preferences image again? (Sorry if nobody understand what the hell I'm talking about)
Top 300 | RYM | Letterboxd

Member of the Experimental Mafia | What's My Line? #1 Fan

blocho
Donator

Post by blocho » October 17th, 2020, 1:23 am

Kas, who sadly doesn't post here anymore, always had reliable picks for Westerns. His influence on this list is clear. Ramrod, The Raid, and From Hell to Texas were all movies that he first championed.

cinewest

Post by cinewest » October 17th, 2020, 1:55 am

I may complain a lot, but there are 8-10 people on this board whose lists I enjoy perusing, and sense a certain amount of affinity with.
And there are others I look at just because I appreciate the listmaker’s different take on movies.
More interesting are the discussions about film, at least when they actually become such and people are listening as much as defending their own beliefs.

sortile9io

Post by sortile9io » October 17th, 2020, 7:35 am

GruesomeTwosome wrote:
October 16th, 2020, 7:29 pm
I hope that sortile9io once again does his "Top Affinities" post showing which users have the most films (as a percentage) in common with each other, as seen in last year's post: viewtopic.php?p=605340#p605340. Always enjoy seeing that.
Sure, but first I think we'll have to see the runners-up.