Welcome to the ICM Forum. If you have an account but have trouble logging in, or have other questions, see THIS THREAD.
Podcast: Talking Images (Episode 16 released September 13th)
Polls: Romance (Results), 1951 (Results), 500<400 (Sep 23rd), 2008 (Oct 4th)
Challenges: Animation, Silent Era, Russia/USSR
Film of the Week: Durak, October nominations (Sep 25th)
World Cup S4: QF Schedule, Match QFB: India vs Greece (Sep 20th), Match QFC: Germany vs Italy (Oct 1st)

US Politics thread

Post Reply
User avatar
Dolwphin
Posts: 4416
Joined: Jul 10, 2011
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: US Politics thread

#16521

Post by Dolwphin » February 12th, 2020, 4:31 pm

Deval Patrick drops out of the race. 8 candidates left.
Top 250 | RYM | Letterboxd

Member of the Experimental Mafia | What's My Line? #1 Fan


User avatar
Pretentious Hipster
Donator
Posts: 20409
Joined: Oct 24, 2011
Contact:

#16523

Post by Pretentious Hipster » February 12th, 2020, 5:02 pm

The number is actually much higher now. He doubled second place.


Cippenham
Donator
Posts: 13358
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Dorset England
Contact:

#16525

Post by Cippenham » February 12th, 2020, 7:40 pm

Do you think Joe Biden should ask Ukraine for asylum? Apart from that there is no real enthusiasm really for any of the candidates, not compared to massive enthusiasm for Trump.

User avatar
Pretentious Hipster
Donator
Posts: 20409
Joined: Oct 24, 2011
Contact:

#16526

Post by Pretentious Hipster » February 12th, 2020, 11:06 pm

Click on it for the entire thread.


User avatar
Dolwphin
Posts: 4416
Joined: Jul 10, 2011
Location: Sweden
Contact:

#16527

Post by Dolwphin » February 13th, 2020, 3:22 pm

100 % reporting. New Hampshire full results.

Sanders - 76324 Votes - 25.7 % - 9 Delegates :ICM:
Pete - 72457 Votes - 24.4 % - 9 Delegates
Amy - 58796 Votes - 19.8 % - 6 Delegates
Warren - 27387 Votes - 9.2 % - 0 Delegates
Joe - 24921 Votes - 8.4 % - 0 Delegates
Top 250 | RYM | Letterboxd

Member of the Experimental Mafia | What's My Line? #1 Fan

User avatar
Dolwphin
Posts: 4416
Joined: Jul 10, 2011
Location: Sweden
Contact:

#16528

Post by Dolwphin » February 13th, 2020, 7:02 pm

Top 250 | RYM | Letterboxd

Member of the Experimental Mafia | What's My Line? #1 Fan

User avatar
Dolwphin
Posts: 4416
Joined: Jul 10, 2011
Location: Sweden
Contact:

#16529

Post by Dolwphin » February 13th, 2020, 7:09 pm

Bloomberg's gambit actually very successful so far, could it actually work? :folded:
Top 250 | RYM | Letterboxd

Member of the Experimental Mafia | What's My Line? #1 Fan

User avatar
Dolwphin
Posts: 4416
Joined: Jul 10, 2011
Location: Sweden
Contact:

#16530

Post by Dolwphin » February 13th, 2020, 7:40 pm

Top 250 | RYM | Letterboxd

Member of the Experimental Mafia | What's My Line? #1 Fan

User avatar
Dolwphin
Posts: 4416
Joined: Jul 10, 2011
Location: Sweden
Contact:

#16531

Post by Dolwphin » February 14th, 2020, 1:28 am

Bloomberg:

- "Stop And Frisk" that terrorized minorities :ICM:
- Unconstitutionally spied on all Muslims :ICM:
- Racist, Sexist ... remarks :ICM:
- Iraq War cheerleader :ICM:
- Endorsed George W. Bush and John McCain :ICM:
- Republican :ICM:
- Blocked minimum wage increases :ICM:
- Supports higher taxation on poor people :ICM:
- Praises Singapore's drug policy :ICM:
- Ban on big gulps :ICM:

Bloomberg is trying to buy the race. He has bought the DNC. He has bought up all qualified staff in several states. He is spending hundreds of millions on ads, even paying off popular social media personalities and meme-pages. He is above 15 % in several ST-states, even leading in Arkansas. He is buying key endorsements and other institutional support. Could come down to a Sanders v Bloomberg race.
Top 250 | RYM | Letterboxd

Member of the Experimental Mafia | What's My Line? #1 Fan

User avatar
Dolwphin
Posts: 4416
Joined: Jul 10, 2011
Location: Sweden
Contact:

#16532

Post by Dolwphin » February 14th, 2020, 4:18 am

There is no polls from Nevada. So tried to apply some national numbers from MC cross-tables + Nevada demographics. 15 % of demographic groups not included.

Whites/Blacks/Hispanic/Asian (1000 people)

Sanders: 143 + 27 + 82 + 19 = 271 | 27 %
Biden: 77 + 31 + 22 + 12 = 142 | 14 %
Pete: 71 + 4 + 14 + 8 = 97 | 10 %
Warren: 56 + 7 + 12 + 10 = 85 | 9 %
Amy: 36 + 1 + 5 + 2 = 44 | 4 %
Top 250 | RYM | Letterboxd

Member of the Experimental Mafia | What's My Line? #1 Fan

User avatar
Dolwphin
Posts: 4416
Joined: Jul 10, 2011
Location: Sweden
Contact:

#16533

Post by Dolwphin » February 14th, 2020, 4:26 am

Dolwphin wrote:
February 14th, 2020, 4:18 am
There is no polls from Nevada. So tried to apply some national numbers from MC cross-tables + Nevada demographics. 15 % of demographic groups not included.

Whites/Blacks/Hispanic/Asian (1000 people)

Sanders: 143 + 27 + 82 + 19 = 271 | 27 %
Biden: 77 + 31 + 22 + 12 = 142 | 14 %
Pete: 71 + 4 + 14 + 8 = 97 | 10 %
Warren: 56 + 7 + 12 + 10 = 85 | 9 %
Amy: 36 + 1 + 5 + 2 = 44 | 4 %
Bloomberg is skipping this contest. His numbers: 97 + 17 + 29 + 14 = 157 | 16 %
Top 250 | RYM | Letterboxd

Member of the Experimental Mafia | What's My Line? #1 Fan

User avatar
Dolwphin
Posts: 4416
Joined: Jul 10, 2011
Location: Sweden
Contact:

#16534

Post by Dolwphin » February 14th, 2020, 5:05 am

South Carolina :geek: Apparently 61 % of the primary electorate was African-American in 2016. 4 % demographic groups excluded.

Blacks / Whites (1000 people)

Sanders: 183 + 106 = 289 | 29 %
Biden: 207 + 57 = 257 | 26 %
Warren: 49 + 42 = 91 | 9 %
Pete: 24 + 53 = 77 | 8 %
Amy: 6 + 27 = 33 | 3 %
-
Bloomberg: 116 + 72 = 188 |19 %
Top 250 | RYM | Letterboxd

Member of the Experimental Mafia | What's My Line? #1 Fan

User avatar
Dolwphin
Posts: 4416
Joined: Jul 10, 2011
Location: Sweden
Contact:

#16535

Post by Dolwphin » February 14th, 2020, 5:47 am

Alabama. 54 % African-Americans in 2016. 5 % demographics groups not included.

Blacks/ Whites (1000 people)

Sanders: 162 + 126 = 288 | 29 %
Joe: 184 + 68 = 252 | 25 %
Bloomberg: 103 + 86 = 189 | 19 %

-

Tennessee. 32 % African-Americans in 2016. 5 % demographics groups not included.

Whites / Blacks (1000 people)

Sanders: 185 + 96 = 281 | 28 %
Joe: 99 + 109 = 208 | 21 %
Bloomberg: 125 + 60 = 185 | 19 %
Top 250 | RYM | Letterboxd

Member of the Experimental Mafia | What's My Line? #1 Fan

Cippenham
Donator
Posts: 13358
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Dorset England
Contact:

#16536

Post by Cippenham » February 14th, 2020, 6:04 am

Trump apparently will pardon Roger Stone and is arranging for some Mueller investigators themselves to possibly be prosecuted. For this Democrats who do not accept an elected President, will impeach him once again. The only President to be exonerated twice and still get re elected . They will keep on impeaching him for spurious reasons as long as they have control of the House. They want policies especially foreign policy that helps the globalist elite, more wars etc, not policies helping the American people. They want more foreign goods and less jobs for the Americans.

User avatar
Dolwphin
Posts: 4416
Joined: Jul 10, 2011
Location: Sweden
Contact:

#16537

Post by Dolwphin » February 14th, 2020, 6:11 am

Top 250 | RYM | Letterboxd

Member of the Experimental Mafia | What's My Line? #1 Fan


User avatar
Pretentious Hipster
Donator
Posts: 20409
Joined: Oct 24, 2011
Contact:

#16539

Post by Pretentious Hipster » February 14th, 2020, 9:44 am

Bernie going all out on pete


User avatar
Armoreska
Posts: 12106
Joined: Nov 01, 2012
Location: Ukraine, former Free Territory
Contact:

#16540

Post by Armoreska » February 14th, 2020, 9:54 am

I just realized the Rep party doesn't have anyone better to nominate other than the impeached president :mw_confused:
Image
currently working towards a vegan/free world + thru such film lists (besides TV): ANARCHISTS, 2010s bests, RW Fassbinder, Yasujiro Ozu, Eric Rohmer, Visual Effects nominees, kid-related stuff, great animes (mini-serie or feature), very 80s movies, 17+ sci-fi lists on watchlist, ENVIRO, remarkable Silent Films and Pre-Code (exploring 1925 atm) and every shorts and docu list I'm aware of and
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1434
and "Gordon" Liu Chia-Hui/Liu Chia-Liang and Yuen Woo-ping and "Sammo" Hung Kam-bo

User avatar
Pretentious Hipster
Donator
Posts: 20409
Joined: Oct 24, 2011
Contact:

#16541

Post by Pretentious Hipster » February 14th, 2020, 10:07 am

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/20 ... -and-j-lo/

I've seen vote blue no matter who people saying they won't vote if Bloomberg is the nominee. I didn't take him seriously because I only saw Schrader supporting him. Honestly, if I was American I wouldn't vote for him either.

User avatar
sebby
Posts: 6458
Joined: Jul 04, 2011
Contact:

#16542

Post by sebby » February 14th, 2020, 11:03 am

Pretentious Hipster wrote:
February 14th, 2020, 10:07 am
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/20 ... -and-j-lo/

I've seen vote blue no matter who people saying they won't vote if Bloomberg is the nominee. I didn't take him seriously because I only saw Schrader supporting him. Honestly, if I was American I wouldn't vote for him either.
I've also seen NEVERBERNIE bullshit around a bit. One hopes that when election day comes they realize Trump is as dangerous a president as we are likely ever to see. Bloomberg is truly bottom of the barrel but he's leagues better than trump. That said, if he gets the nom any optimism I have in progressive politics getting a much needed push toward taking over the left ends immediately.

Cippenham
Donator
Posts: 13358
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Dorset England
Contact:

#16543

Post by Cippenham » February 14th, 2020, 12:02 pm

Trump is the least dangerous. Bloomberg or worse Hillary are dangerous warmongering globalists. Bernie is a dangerous socialist.

User avatar
Onderhond
Posts: 4861
Joined: Dec 23, 2012
Contact:

#16544

Post by Onderhond » February 14th, 2020, 12:24 pm

Cippenham wrote:
February 14th, 2020, 12:02 pm
Trump is the least dangerous. Bloomberg or worse Hillary are dangerous warmongering globalists. Bernie is a dangerous socialist.
You are dangerous.

User avatar
St. Gloede
Moderator
Posts: 11192
Joined: May 06, 2011
Contact:

#16545

Post by St. Gloede » February 14th, 2020, 1:27 pm

Armoreska wrote:
February 14th, 2020, 9:54 am
I just realized the Rep party doesn't have anyone better to nominate other than the impeached president :mw_confused:
Hey, they can always vote for Weld. He's on the ballot.

User avatar
Pretentious Hipster
Donator
Posts: 20409
Joined: Oct 24, 2011
Contact:

#16546

Post by Pretentious Hipster » February 14th, 2020, 1:36 pm

sebby wrote:
February 14th, 2020, 11:03 am
Pretentious Hipster wrote:
February 14th, 2020, 10:07 am
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/20 ... -and-j-lo/

I've seen vote blue no matter who people saying they won't vote if Bloomberg is the nominee. I didn't take him seriously because I only saw Schrader supporting him. Honestly, if I was American I wouldn't vote for him either.
I've also seen NEVERBERNIE bullshit around a bit. One hopes that when election day comes they realize Trump is as dangerous a president as we are likely ever to see. Bloomberg is truly bottom of the barrel but he's leagues better than trump. That said, if he gets the nom any optimism I have in progressive politics getting a much needed push toward taking over the left ends immediately.
Hope you can convince me otherwise but the only difference I see with them is that Bloomberg wears a blue tie instead of red. Hell, his track record may be even worse than pre-president Trump.

User avatar
St. Gloede
Moderator
Posts: 11192
Joined: May 06, 2011
Contact:

#16547

Post by St. Gloede » February 14th, 2020, 1:37 pm

Cippenham wrote:
February 14th, 2020, 12:02 pm
Trump is the least dangerous. Bloomberg or worse Hillary are dangerous warmongering globalists. Bernie is a dangerous socialist.
1. Hillary? Are you still on this?
2. Not killing 30-45k Americans a year = Dangerous? What is dangerous about Sanders? Hi policxies are essentially all standard European policies.

How far to the extreme right are you?

Or can you just admit that you are trolling?

Centre-right conservatives/nationalists, a group which you claim to belong to, are not against universal healthcare nor public universities that are free on use.

(And Trump is a warmongering globalist)

User avatar
Dolwphin
Posts: 4416
Joined: Jul 10, 2011
Location: Sweden
Contact:

#16548

Post by Dolwphin » February 14th, 2020, 3:39 pm

Bloomberg leads in Florida.

Top 250 | RYM | Letterboxd

Member of the Experimental Mafia | What's My Line? #1 Fan

User avatar
OldAle1
Donator
Posts: 4830
Joined: Feb 09, 2017
Location: Dairyland, USA
Contact:

#16549

Post by OldAle1 » February 14th, 2020, 3:47 pm

Pretentious Hipster wrote:
February 14th, 2020, 1:36 pm
sebby wrote:
February 14th, 2020, 11:03 am
Pretentious Hipster wrote:
February 14th, 2020, 10:07 am
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/20 ... -and-j-lo/

I've seen vote blue no matter who people saying they won't vote if Bloomberg is the nominee. I didn't take him seriously because I only saw Schrader supporting him. Honestly, if I was American I wouldn't vote for him either.
I've also seen NEVERBERNIE bullshit around a bit. One hopes that when election day comes they realize Trump is as dangerous a president as we are likely ever to see. Bloomberg is truly bottom of the barrel but he's leagues better than trump. That said, if he gets the nom any optimism I have in progressive politics getting a much needed push toward taking over the left ends immediately.
Hope you can convince me otherwise but the only difference I see with them is that Bloomberg wears a blue tie instead of red. Hell, his track record may be even worse than pre-president Trump.
All of you non-Americans seem to ignore the very real importance of personality and mental fitness. Trump is a clearly mentally unstable, very stupid, barely literate, monstrously narcissistic and cruel person who has never had a single thought in his entire life about anything other than his own current personal interests, and all of this is having an impact on his foreign and domestic policy decisions, though I don't think it has affected the US economy that much (so far). None of the other candidates embody any of these negative traits as far as I can see, and no American president and possibly no other nominee for any of the major parties has embodied most of them at the same time.

So yeah, you might say, oh Bloomberg (or Biden or Buttigieg or whoever) would have similar policy attitudes about a lot of things - but none of them would actually govern and appear to the world as an ADD-afflicted egomaniac 4-year-old and that is enormously significant even if the policy differences aren't so huge.

User avatar
sebby
Posts: 6458
Joined: Jul 04, 2011
Contact:

#16550

Post by sebby » February 14th, 2020, 3:57 pm

Pretentious Hipster wrote:
February 14th, 2020, 1:36 pm
sebby wrote:
February 14th, 2020, 11:03 am
Pretentious Hipster wrote:
February 14th, 2020, 10:07 am
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/20 ... -and-j-lo/

I've seen vote blue no matter who people saying they won't vote if Bloomberg is the nominee. I didn't take him seriously because I only saw Schrader supporting him. Honestly, if I was American I wouldn't vote for him either.
I've also seen NEVERBERNIE bullshit around a bit. One hopes that when election day comes they realize Trump is as dangerous a president as we are likely ever to see. Bloomberg is truly bottom of the barrel but he's leagues better than trump. That said, if he gets the nom any optimism I have in progressive politics getting a much needed push toward taking over the left ends immediately.
Hope you can convince me otherwise but the only difference I see with them is that Bloomberg wears a blue tie instead of red. Hell, his track record may be even worse than pre-president Trump.
I don't think Bloomy is as insecure, sociopathic, politically stupid, petty, etc. He'd be an awful prez, and I agree that he is, like Trump, an out of touch uber wealthy republican racist, but he will do the right thing, so to speak, as an elected Democrat and replace RBG with a non far right winger, for one thing. That's one of the most important parts of getting a D in office. Another super conservative in the Supreme Court would be absolute disaster. He's also said the right things about climate/the environment, abortion, immigration. That alone puts him a tier above Trump, who would shoot every poor person and non-white out of a cannon if he could. Maybe Bloomberg wants to do the same, but he wouldn't push for it to actually happen. I also don't see him being nearly as dangerous as trump regarding foreign policy. And he very well may pick a more progressive, younger running mate so as not to lose the younger and more progressive voters completely, potentially paving he road for that person to run in 2024 or 2028.

His views on pot, healthcare, and surveillance -- just to name a few things -- are pretty scary, though.

User avatar
Dolwphin
Posts: 4416
Joined: Jul 10, 2011
Location: Sweden
Contact:

#16551

Post by Dolwphin » February 14th, 2020, 4:20 pm

Does the electorate really care that much about decorum and civility? That seems like elitist sensibilities to me. HRC relentlessly attacked Trump for his character deficits, but that seems to have actually helped Trump in the election.

-

Top 250 | RYM | Letterboxd

Member of the Experimental Mafia | What's My Line? #1 Fan

User avatar
Pretentious Hipster
Donator
Posts: 20409
Joined: Oct 24, 2011
Contact:

#16552

Post by Pretentious Hipster » February 14th, 2020, 4:21 pm

I dunno, I honestly still think Reagan is worse than Trump. Reagan was smart and was able to pull off some really evil shit that still damages America to this day. The drug war is a perfect example, or paying for hostages to not be released during an election so he'll win. I'm the type that thinks smart and evil is more damaging than stupid and evil.

The other thing is that it shows how hopeless America is as a democracy. He's literally buying his way into the white house.

User avatar
Dolwphin
Posts: 4416
Joined: Jul 10, 2011
Location: Sweden
Contact:

#16553

Post by Dolwphin » February 14th, 2020, 4:39 pm

Dolwphin wrote:
February 14th, 2020, 4:20 pm
Does the electorate really care that much about decorum and civility? That seems like elitist sensibilities to me. HRC relentlessly attacked Trump for his character deficits, but that seems to have actually helped Trump in the election.
Nobody cares about woke language policing. Trump said "NAFTA raped this country" and MSM was outraged by the usage of the word "rape" in this context. Massive boost for his campaign. The media focuses on the stupidest things, labeling them inappropriate, such as Trump not spelling correctly on Twitter, and that also boosts Trump. Etc.
Top 250 | RYM | Letterboxd

Member of the Experimental Mafia | What's My Line? #1 Fan

User avatar
OldAle1
Donator
Posts: 4830
Joined: Feb 09, 2017
Location: Dairyland, USA
Contact:

#16554

Post by OldAle1 » February 14th, 2020, 5:04 pm

Pretentious Hipster wrote:
February 14th, 2020, 4:21 pm
I dunno, I honestly still think Reagan is worse than Trump. Reagan was smart and was able to pull off some really evil shit that still damages America to this day. The drug war is a perfect example, or paying for hostages to not be released during an election so he'll win. I'm the type that thinks smart and evil is more damaging than stupid and evil.

The other thing is that it shows how hopeless America is as a democracy. He's literally buying his way into the white house.
Even if Reagan was a worse president, or had a worse long-term effect on the country, that isn't what either sebby or I was talking about. It's about the absolutely dangerous-to-the-whole-world situation of having a completely amoral unstable lunatic in office. I never felt as scared during Reagan's tenure - which I remember pretty well - apart from the one ill-considered joke about outlawing the Soviet Union forever, as I do now.

And it's just way too soon to judge the overall impact of Trump's presidency, and even if you could the fact that he has an absolutely craven Senate and, increasingly, judiciary, does not bode well, even compared to other recent Republican presidents.

Yes we are hopeless as a democracy. Seems pretty clear that the only real successes to be found in democratic governance long-term so far are in countries with a strong mix of socialism and much more restrained capitalism. We probably aren't ready for anything like pure communism as a species and I really doubt we'll live to get there, but we certainly can see now how unrestrained market capitalism will inevitably destroy any kind of real democracy.

User avatar
Dolwphin
Posts: 4416
Joined: Jul 10, 2011
Location: Sweden
Contact:

#16555

Post by Dolwphin » February 14th, 2020, 6:23 pm

Top 250 | RYM | Letterboxd

Member of the Experimental Mafia | What's My Line? #1 Fan

User avatar
Kublai Khan
Posts: 1150
Joined: Nov 09, 2014
Location: Sarasota, FL
Contact:

#16556

Post by Kublai Khan » February 14th, 2020, 9:41 pm

https://www.gq.com/story/trump-has-badger-questions

After Trump was reminded that the short-legged omnivore was practically synonymous with the Badger State, he'd make a point of bringing it up at seemingly random occasions to his beleaguered chief of staff. "Are they mean to people?" Trump at least twice asked Priebus in the opening months of his presidency. "Or are they friendly creatures?" The president would also ask if Priebus had any photos of badgers he could show him, and if Priebus could carefully explain to him how badgers "work" exactly.

He wanted Reince—resident White House badger historian, apparently—to explain to him Wisconsin's obsession with the animal, how the little critters function and behave, what kind of food they like, and how aggressive or deadly they could be when presented with perceived existential threats. Trump also wanted to know if the badger had a "personality" or if it was boring. What kind of damage could a badger to do a person with its flashy, sharp claws? An obviously enthralled president would stare at Priebus as the aide struggled for sufficiently placating answers, all the while trying to gently veer the conversation back to whether we were going to do a troop surge in Afghanistan or strip millions of Americans of healthcare coverage.

User avatar
Dolwphin
Posts: 4416
Joined: Jul 10, 2011
Location: Sweden
Contact:

#16557

Post by Dolwphin » February 14th, 2020, 9:52 pm

Last edited by Dolwphin on February 14th, 2020, 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Top 250 | RYM | Letterboxd

Member of the Experimental Mafia | What's My Line? #1 Fan

User avatar
OldAle1
Donator
Posts: 4830
Joined: Feb 09, 2017
Location: Dairyland, USA
Contact:

#16558

Post by OldAle1 » February 14th, 2020, 9:53 pm

Kublai Khan wrote:
February 14th, 2020, 9:41 pm
https://www.gq.com/story/trump-has-badger-questions

After Trump was reminded that the short-legged omnivore was practically synonymous with the Badger State, he'd make a point of bringing it up at seemingly random occasions to his beleaguered chief of staff. "Are they mean to people?" Trump at least twice asked Priebus in the opening months of his presidency. "Or are they friendly creatures?" The president would also ask if Priebus had any photos of badgers he could show him, and if Priebus could carefully explain to him how badgers "work" exactly.

He wanted Reince—resident White House badger historian, apparently—to explain to him Wisconsin's obsession with the animal, how the little critters function and behave, what kind of food they like, and how aggressive or deadly they could be when presented with perceived existential threats. Trump also wanted to know if the badger had a "personality" or if it was boring. What kind of damage could a badger to do a person with its flashy, sharp claws? An obviously enthralled president would stare at Priebus as the aide struggled for sufficiently placating answers, all the while trying to gently veer the conversation back to whether we were going to do a troop surge in Afghanistan or strip millions of Americans of healthcare coverage.
More proof of great leadership and Genius Level Smartness!

User avatar
Dolwphin
Posts: 4416
Joined: Jul 10, 2011
Location: Sweden
Contact:

#16559

Post by Dolwphin » February 15th, 2020, 4:17 am

Top 250 | RYM | Letterboxd

Member of the Experimental Mafia | What's My Line? #1 Fan


Post Reply