- Watch as many movies with IMDb ratings of 5.4 or lower as you can (or want) from July 1st, 2018 to July 31st, 2019.
- I just want to make it simple, so 60 minutes are the limit for everything- Anything shorter needs to be combined for points.
But you are free to combine TV with regular shorts.
- Post (year), and preferably original title.
- Post IMDB rating
- No adult titles, and please no NSFW pictures in the thread. I tend to check this on the bus. (If you really have to put it in a NSFW spoiler)
- The 5,4 rating limit is the rating at the time when you watched it. Not after you have voted. If it's in danger of raising and become uneligible, just post as soon as possible after you've seen it.
- Remember this is a community event, so participating aren't only about listing up titles. If you post early this give the other participants suggestions to their own viewings. And brings the community closer together.
- If you're in the top 5 please post at least bi-daily (as this is vacation time, send a short PM to me if you get way ahead without posting, so I can give status updates to the others)
- I will not allow anyone to enter the top 5 on the final day with their first post.
None - there are some that partly fit the challenge though. Almost half of the Badmovies list is eligible.
Bottom 100 Ranked Movies (imdb)
Everything on imdb sorted by rating (imdb)
Movies on imdb sorted by rating (imdb)
All eligible movies seen in this and previous challenge
Unoofficial lists (the majority of the movies in these lists are eligible)
Razzie - all nominations
The Stinkers Bad Movie Award winners
The Stinkers Bad Movie Award - all nominees
Red Letter Media's Best of the Worst
We have held this challenge once before. flavo5000 has the record with 142 points. albajos has the record with a monthly average of 2,73.
I will run the same bonus challenge as last time. Lowest possible average rating across all movies. At least 5 movies to enter the table.
|3||albajos||142||9 / 3||3,40||2,73|
|4||Kublai Khan||68||4 / 2||3,98||-|
|13||jdidaco||60||5 / 2||4,74||5,03|