- Watch as many Mystery/Suspense/Thriller movies as you can (or want) from July 1st, 2018 to July 31st, 2019.
- Each feature film (over 40 minutes) counts as one entry.
- 60 minutes of short films counts as one entry.
- Episodes of miniseries follow the standard 40/60 rule.
- Rewatches are allowed and good for the soul.
- Please include year of release when listing your viewings.
- TV Episodes follow the 40/60 rule
- Remember this is a community event, so participating aren't only about listing up titles. If you post early this give the other participants suggestions to their own viewings. And brings the community closer together.
- If you're in the top 5 please post at least bi-daily (as this is vacation time, send a short PM to me if you get way ahead without posting, so I can give status updates to the others)
- I will not allow anyone to enter the top 5 on the final day with their first post.
*Stolen shamelessly from albajos. Well said.
AFI's 100 years...100 thrills
ICM Thriller-tagged films
ICM Mystery-tagged films
Bonus challenge #1: Watch Clue (1985) and Tell Me How Awesome It Is
I LOVE this movie. But I will (begrudgingly) admit that not everyone will. Still, watch this movie and tell me something awesome about it. Even if you didn't like it, lie. Make it up. Try to make me laugh. Watch/rewatch Clue (1985) and say something about it to win this bonus challenge.
|Challenge Winner||Winning Post||Cheers|
Bonus challenge #2: Solve the Mystery
Late on the evening of 30 June 2019 PDT, when most of the world is already in July, maxwelldeux will post a Mystery, with an additional clue occurring at least daily. All solutions will be film titles (nothing obscure), first correct answer wins. Solve the most mysteries and win this bonus challenge.
Week 1: viewtopic.php?p=585820#p585820
Week 2: viewtopic.php?p=586941#p586941