Welcome to the ICM Forum. If you have an account but have trouble logging in, or have other questions, see THIS THREAD.
Podcast: Talking Images (Episode 11 released July 24th)
Polls: 0 Official Lists (Results), 1960 (Results), Romance (Aug 28th), 1951 (Sep 4th), 500<400 (Sep 23rd)
Challenges: German/Austrian/Swiss, <400, 1970s
Film of the Week: Der Fan, September nominations (Aug 28th)
World Cup S4: Match 2H: India vs Cuba (Aug 16th), QF Preparation (Aug 25th)

Lammetje's Favorite Turn-of-the-Century Teen Pop Songs

Lammetje
Donator

Lammetje's Favorite Turn-of-the-Century Teen Pop Songs

Post by Lammetje » October 8th, 2016, 5:11 pm

Post #2 is updated.
iCM | IMDb | Last.fm | Listal

OldAle1 wrote:stupid double post bullshit crap shit fuck
More memorable quotesShow
PeacefulAnarchy wrote:Active topics is the devil. Please use the forums and subforums as intended and peruse all the topics nicely sorted by topic, not just the currently popular ones displayed in a jumbled mess.
maxwelldeux wrote:If you asked me to kill my wife and pets OR watch Minions, I'd check the runtime and inquire about sobriety requirements before providing an answer.
flaiky wrote::o :satstunned: :guns: :down: :facepalm: :yucky: :mw_confused: :pinch: :ph43r: :ermm: :sweat: :folded: tehe :cowbow: :think: :finger: :rip:
monty wrote:If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. iCM ain't for sissies.
mightysparks wrote:ARGH. RARGH. RARGH. DIE.
Kowry wrote:Thanks, Art Garfunky.
Rich wrote:*runs*

Local Hero -- aka MestnyiGeroi

Post by Local Hero -- aka MestnyiGeroi » October 8th, 2016, 5:33 pm

Lammetje and Local on long, cross-country road trip with Lammetje in charge of the music. ... Local eventually contemplating methods of suicide. :lol:

Anyway, kudos to you, I suppose, for flying your tween flag high and proud.

Lammetje
Donator

Post by Lammetje » October 8th, 2016, 6:19 pm

Local Hero -- aka MestnyiGeroi on Oct 8 2016, 11:33:15 AM wrote:Lammetje and Local on long, cross-country road trip with Lammetje in charge of the music. ... Local eventually contemplating methods of suicide. :lol:

Thanks! But that scenario is really not that bad, because I would squeeze in some eurodance as well, just to do you a favor. ;)
iCM | IMDb | Last.fm | Listal

OldAle1 wrote:stupid double post bullshit crap shit fuck
More memorable quotesShow
PeacefulAnarchy wrote:Active topics is the devil. Please use the forums and subforums as intended and peruse all the topics nicely sorted by topic, not just the currently popular ones displayed in a jumbled mess.
maxwelldeux wrote:If you asked me to kill my wife and pets OR watch Minions, I'd check the runtime and inquire about sobriety requirements before providing an answer.
flaiky wrote::o :satstunned: :guns: :down: :facepalm: :yucky: :mw_confused: :pinch: :ph43r: :ermm: :sweat: :folded: tehe :cowbow: :think: :finger: :rip:
monty wrote:If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. iCM ain't for sissies.
mightysparks wrote:ARGH. RARGH. RARGH. DIE.
Kowry wrote:Thanks, Art Garfunky.
Rich wrote:*runs*

Local Hero -- aka MestnyiGeroi

Post by Local Hero -- aka MestnyiGeroi » October 8th, 2016, 6:59 pm

Lammetje on Oct 8 2016, 12:19:55 PM wrote:
Local Hero -- aka MestnyiGeroi on Oct 8 2016, 11:33:15 AM wrote:Lammetje and Local on long, cross-country road trip with Lammetje in charge of the music. ... Local eventually contemplating methods of suicide. :lol:

Thanks! But that scenario is really not that bad, because I would squeeze in some eurodance as well, just to do you a favor. ;)
:mellow: :/ <_<