-Pick a 100-year range and watch a film from each year. Rinse. Repeat.
- Each feature film (over 40 minutes) counts as one entry.
- 80 minutes of short films or miniseries/TV episodes counts as one entry.
- Films must be watched one at a time and at single speed (not sped up).
- Rewatches are allowed and are good for the soul.
- Please include year of release when listing your viewings.
Special Challenge Rules
-With your first post, declare a 100-year block that you will be working on. For ex. Year Range: 1922-2021 or 1896-1995.
-Proceed to watch a film from each year within the range chosen.
-You may not repeat a year until you have watched a film from all 100 years in the range selected at which you can declare a new range and start again.
-For short films to count as a single entry, all shorts must have been released in the same year.
-For mini-series/TV-series episodes, as per the stated rules above, you may watch 80 minutes of a mini-series or TV-series to count for a year, but you will be required to watch another 99 entries to fill out the 100-year range before being allowed to count an additional 80 minutes of said series.
Count Watched By Year