Watch as many Italian movies as you can from December 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019.
What is an Italian Film?
- Any film listed with Italy as first country of production on IMDb automatically qualifies
- Any film listed in one of the Official lists below automatically qualifies
- Any other film that you genuinely believe to be an Italian Movie qualifies (please state reasoning if one of the above does not apply).
- Each feature film (over 40 minutes) counts as one entry.
- 60 minutes of short films counts as one entry.
- 60 minutes of TV episodes counts as one entry.
- 60 minutes of music videos counts as one entry.
- The usual miniseries rule applies (ask if unsure).
- Rewatches are allowed.
Il Grande Cinema Italiano
FilmTV's100 Greatest Italian Films
UNESCO / entries for Italy: 391-405
SWDB's Top 50 Spaghetti Westerns
Italian Gothic Movies
Italian submissions for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film
'I Capolavori' - The 4 and 5 star Italian classics, according to the Morandini dictionary
Jean A. Gili's Italian Cinema
iCM Forum's Favorite Italian Films
I will honor anyone who watches the documentary Palio for this challenge. It is a UK production, but is filmed entirely on location in Italy, and depicts a very "Italian" event.
I'll update the OP at least twice weekly. Since this is my first go at being host for an official challenge please let me know if I've forgotten anything. “Grazie mille” to sol, whose template I used from the 2018 Italy Challenge. Ciao!