Welcome to the ICM Forum. If you have an account but have trouble logging in, or have other questions, see THIS THREAD.
Podcast: Talking Images (Episode 9 released July 7th)
Polls: 2010s (Results), 1974 (Results), 2019 awards (Jul 11th), 0 Official Lists (Jul 31st)
Challenges: Canada, Low Rated, Director
Film of the Week: Picture of Light, August nominations (Jul 31st)
World Cup S4: Round 2 schedule, Match 2E: Georgia vs Ukraine (Jul 16th), Match 2F: Germany vs Iran (Jul 26th)

2020 Challenges: Setting Up the Schedule

sol
Donator

Re: 2020 Challenges: Setting Up the Schedule

Post by sol » November 10th, 2019, 12:54 am

Okay, latest changes:

Added Run The Director + Low IMDb Rating together, as suggested, in July - the only month that had two blank spots.

This made Comedy and Animation leftovers. Animation has automatically been placed with Silents to avoid doing Silent Comedies again, as in 2018.

This does, however, mean that Westerns + Comedy have automatically been paired. I'm not exactly thrilled by having two so massive genres next to each other with a large country like China in the same month, so I have taken China out for the moment. At this stage, I would actually be more partial to having Iberia in May (assuming that we are also running Comedy in the same month). Or someone suggested India etc with Westerns. That could work.

Also added Caribbean to September since it was suggested to have both Caribbean and Mexico towards the end of the year and December is now Nordic month. Or, we could place Caribbean in December and shoot Nordic into January (which would then kick Canada potentially out of January, but Canada might be better with its National Day in July).
Former IMDb message boards user // iCM | IMDb | Letterboxd | My top 750 films // Long live the new flesh!
Image Image Image

sol
Donator

Post by sol » November 10th, 2019, 12:56 am

Okay, since we are now onto Page 2, I'll do the same as what I did last year and copy-and-paste the table as a new message each time it is updated.

2020 Challenge Schedule: A Work in Progress
MonthCountry ChallengeTheme ChallengeTheme Challenge
January Sci-Fi/Fantasy 1000<400
February African American/Blaxploitation Academy Award Nominees
March Crime films Directed by Women
April Doubling the Canon Nominees 1950s
May Western Comedy
June TSPDT + TSPDT 21st Century 1960s
July Run the Director Low IMDb rating
August <400 Checks 1970s
September Caribbean Animation Silent Era
October Horror 1990s
November Mexico Film Noir Unofficial
December Nordic countries Documentary 1980s

Countries/regions that still need to be placedThemes that still need to be placed
Africa
Balkans
Canada
China/Hong Kong/Taiwan
Germany/Austria/Switzerland
Iberia (Spain, Portugal and surrounds)
India/Pakistan/Myanmar/Bangladesh
Russia/USSR
Southeast Asia
Former IMDb message boards user // iCM | IMDb | Letterboxd | My top 750 films // Long live the new flesh!
Image Image Image

3eyes
Donator

Post by 3eyes » November 10th, 2019, 3:09 am

I'm staying out of this but applaud the process, folks.
:run: STILL the Gaffer!

flavo5000

Post by flavo5000 » November 10th, 2019, 3:40 am

sol wrote:
November 10th, 2019, 12:56 am
Okay, since we are now onto Page 2, I'll do the same as what I did last year and copy-and-paste the table as a new message each time it is updated.

May Western Comedy
August <400 Checks 1970s
October Horror 1990s

Countries/regions that still need to be placedThemes that still need to be placed
Africa
Balkans
Canada
China/Hong Kong/Taiwan
Russia/USSR
Southeast Asia
How about Switching Comedy and one of the adjoining years? I know that would break the the whole 'decades every other month' thing but then we wouldn't have two huge genre challenges in the same month.

Otherwise it's shaping up quite nicely, sol. Great job, getting this whole thing wrangled together!

sol
Donator

Post by sol » November 10th, 2019, 3:53 am

flavo5000 wrote:
November 10th, 2019, 3:40 am
How about Switching Comedy and one of the adjoining years? I know that would break the the whole 'decades every other month' thing but then we wouldn't have two huge genre challenges in the same month.

Otherwise it's shaping up quite nicely, sol. Great job, getting this whole thing wrangled together!
Thanks - though it's not over yet. :pinch:

Okay, here are three possibilities based on flavo's suggestion and acknowledging the appetite for an East vs West month:

Option 1
April Doubling the Canon Nominees Comedy
May China/Hong Kong/Taiwan Western 1950s

Option 2
May China/Hong Kong/Taiwan Western 1960s
June TSPDT + TSPDT 21st Century Comedy

Option 3
May Iberian Countries Western Comedy

I think any of these options would be a good way to avoid three gigantic challenges being lumped together in May. I don't really have an opinion on which of the above options would be better, so what does everyone else find more palatable? It's a choice between consecutive decade months or placing Iberia (or maybe India) with Western and Comedy instead.
Image Image Image

peeptoad

Post by peeptoad » November 10th, 2019, 4:33 am

sol wrote:
November 10th, 2019, 12:56 am

May Western Comedy
August <400 Checks 1970s
October Horror 1990s

Africa
Balkans
Canada
China/Hong Kong/Taiwan
Russia/USSR
Southeast Asia
Just got home and still awake, so:
January - China (Chinese New year Jan. 25)
February - Russia
March - India
April - Germany
May- Iberia
June - Balkans
July-Canada
August - Africa
September - Caribbean
October - Southeast Asia
November - Mexico
December- Nordic

And rearrange April May June themes to avoid Western and comedy overlapping ...

RogerTheMovieManiac88

Post by RogerTheMovieManiac88 » November 10th, 2019, 4:58 am

I didn't check in here at all on Saturday but this is shaping up very nicely and interestingly.

How about pairing India with TSPDT and 1960s in June and having South-East Asia in October with Horror and 1990s? It would present the opportunity for some interesting doubles and perhaps triples but they wouldn't be too rampant.

I'm loving the look of the tentative schedule for November! Positively licking my lips at the thought of Mexican noirs.

I was sad to see that Musicals missed out but apart from that, I'm loving the look of things.

Kudos and thanks, Sol!
That's all, folks!

Traveller

Post by Traveller » November 10th, 2019, 8:39 am

Heya sol, regarding the options you proposed: with the 50s poll being held in May (April), I think we should hold the challenge in April as well, so I'm not a fan of option 1. Different suggestion: perchance Western und TSPDT can be switched? That would leave a month in between decades and separate Western and Comedy.

I'm also in favor of having one of the asian countries next to Horror in October.

How about Germany in July? Lots of doubles as well as a few triples possible, and a great incentive to watch the pride of our nation: the films of Uwe Boll (and the like).
ICM
July Challenge: Image
But at the bottom, the immanent philosopher sees in the entire universe only the deepest longing for absolute annihilation, and it is as if he clearly hears the call that permeates all spheres of heaven: Redemption! Redemption! Death to our life! and the comforting answer: you will all find annihilation and be redeemed!

sol
Donator

Post by sol » November 10th, 2019, 8:58 am

Comments on the latest round of comments:

1. Will add the Chinas to January and Canada in July, as suggested
2. Will add Iberia against Westerns, as suggested
3. Will add Southeast Asia to Horror month, as suggested
4. Westerns have always traditionally been in May. I don't mind changing things, but do others?

Would like to see a bit more consensus from others before tentatively placing more countries in.

Suggested by peeps / Roger and looking for someone to second:

February - Russia
March - India
April - Germany
June - Balkans or India
August - Africa

It looks like the German national day is in October. Not sure where to place it now, but I'm going with the logic of Canada's national day being in July to give it preference there as suggested by peeps.

Will re-post the table shortly...
Image Image Image

sol
Donator

Post by sol » November 10th, 2019, 9:05 am

Updated table:

January China/Hong Kong/Taiwan Sci-Fi/Fantasy 1000<400
May Iberia (Spain, Portugal and surrounds) Western Comedy
July Canada Run the Director Low IMDb rating
August <400 Checks 1970s
October Southeast Asia Horror 1990s

Africa
Balkans
Russia/USSR

Lots of questions regarding Westerns and Comedies playing off against one another in May. Suggestions so far:

1. Keep things as they are - just don't place a massive Country/Region in May as well
2. Switch Comedy with 1950s or 1960s and having two consecutive decades in either April/May or May/June
3. Move the Western Challenge into June and place the TSPDT Challenges in May instead

I don't feel massively opposed to any of those suggestions, so I'll go with whatever the consensus is.

Looks like we have five world zones still to place. Peeps and Roger have made some suggestions, but would like input from others as well.
Image Image Image

72aicm
Donator

Post by 72aicm » November 10th, 2019, 9:11 am

Since it’s been a while since the last time India had a challenge, coule we have it early in the year? February or March? Can’t wait for that one!

sol
Donator

Post by sol » November 10th, 2019, 9:11 am

Personally speaking, I would like Russia in April to coincide with the 1950s - a decade under-represented (compared to later decades) on the Official Russian lists. There would be doubles and triples, but folks would have to go out of their way to seek them out. If we place Russia in February, I don't think there is much chance of finding an Oscar nominated Blaxpoitation film from the USSR, for example.
Image Image Image

sol
Donator

Post by sol » November 10th, 2019, 9:15 am

72aicm wrote:
November 10th, 2019, 9:11 am
Since it’s been a while since the last time India had a challenge, coule we have it early in the year? February or March? Can’t wait for that one!
Peeps suggested March for India, so I guess we could fit in there. That would coincide with crime and Female Directors. Probably a good one; definitely quite a few doubles from the likes of Aparna Sen, but it might take research to find crime Indian female directed films, yet wouldn't be impossible. Roger did want India later in the year though so what does everyone else think?
Image Image Image

albajos

Post by albajos » November 10th, 2019, 9:30 am

sol wrote:
November 10th, 2019, 12:27 am
Nordic has been suggested for December (wintery Northern Hemisphere). Could also place the wintery Canada in January -- or could place Canada in July to coincide with Canada Day.
There are some film awards:

Sweden - late january
Iceland - late february
Denmark - march
Finland - late march
Norway - late august
Nordic council - late october

The best would be november, but don't want to combine with noir again. Second best would be april as 4 of the awards are fresh then.

I never watch movies in december, and I have no time hosting it either.

sol
Donator

Post by sol » November 10th, 2019, 9:46 am

albajos wrote:
November 10th, 2019, 9:30 am
sol wrote:
Nordic has been suggested for December (wintery Northern Hemisphere).
The best would be november, but don't want to combine with noir again. Second best would be april as 4 of the awards are fresh then.

I'm okay with moving Nordic to April if everybody else is okay with that.

That would free up a wintery December Challenge slot that could be used for either:
- Canada (but we have previously doubled Canada and docos in the past)
- Russia/USSR
- Caribbean

The Caribbean one is interesting. Triples aren't going to be possible in most months, but there are Cuban documentaries from the 1980s out there. Don't know if the same could be said about Cuban animated silents for the triple-hounds out there.
Image Image Image

Lonewolf2003
Donator

Post by Lonewolf2003 » November 10th, 2019, 10:06 am

To avoid the Western-Comedy pairing I’m more for switching Comedy and low IMDb rating. I’m less of a fan of pairing Western with a decade, but if it does happen than I’m for pairing it with 60s by switching Western and TSPDT to keep the month gap between decades and because I would like the 1950s in April cause of the poll schedule.

Lonewolf2003
Donator

Post by Lonewolf2003 » November 10th, 2019, 10:10 am

sol wrote:
November 10th, 2019, 9:46 am
albajos wrote:
November 10th, 2019, 9:30 am
sol wrote:
Nordic has been suggested for December (wintery Northern Hemisphere).

I'm okay with moving Nordic to April if everybody else is okay with that.

That would free up a wintery December Challenge slot that could be used for either:
- Canada (but we have previously doubled Canada and docos in the past)
- Russia/USSR
- Caribbean

The Caribbean one is interesting. Triples aren't going to be possible in most months, but there are Cuban documentaries from the 1980s out there. Don't know if the same could be said about Cuban animated silents for the triple-hounds out there.
That’s a good combo.

How about pairing Africa in February with African American, that could lead to some interesting comparing between the two?
Last edited by Lonewolf2003 on November 10th, 2019, 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

72aicm
Donator

Post by 72aicm » November 10th, 2019, 10:12 am

sol wrote:
November 10th, 2019, 9:15 am
Peeps suggested March for India, so I guess we could fit in there. That would coincide with crime and Female Directors. Probably a good one; definitely quite a few doubles from the likes of Aparna Sen, but it might take research to find crime Indian female directed films, yet wouldn't be impossible.
Sounds good to me. :cheers:

RogerTheMovieManiac88

Post by RogerTheMovieManiac88 » November 10th, 2019, 10:14 am

I wouldn't really like India to coincide with Directed by Women, if I'm being honest. Both are faves of mine. My preference would be to pair India with one of the decades, 1960s on.
That's all, folks!

sol
Donator

Post by sol » November 10th, 2019, 10:30 am

RogerTheMovieManiac88 wrote:
November 10th, 2019, 10:14 am
I wouldn't really like India to coincide with Directed by Women, if I'm being honest. Both are faves of mine. My preference would be to pair India with one of the decades, 1960s on.
Yeah, that's unfortunate, but I think we are all going to have something months like that. January is going to be a killer for me; I really want to work on the 1000<400 list, but I also got through less than half of my HK cinema watch-list this year, while science fiction is my very favourite genre. :blink:

For the moment, I will:
- Add India in March as suggested and seconded
- Change Nordic to April as suggested and seconded
- Change Caribbean to December (the freed up Nordic spot) as seconded

Everything is still flexible at the moment though. Nothing is set in stone! There's no rush to complete the schedule, so we can keep mulling over and debating this for the next few days. :)

Would love more opinions about what to do about Western and Comedy. If we can't come to an agreement, I'd be prepared to leave things as is.
Image Image Image

sol
Donator

Post by sol » November 10th, 2019, 10:31 am

Lonewolf2003 wrote:
November 10th, 2019, 10:10 am
How about pairing Africa in February with African American, that could lead to some interesting comparing between the two?
That's fine by me, but I remember that we actually originally intended to do this in 2017 (for the 2018 schedule) before some objections were made.
Image Image Image

sol
Donator

Post by sol » November 10th, 2019, 10:34 am

Latest update:

January China/Hong Kong/Taiwan Sci-Fi/Fantasy 1000<400
March India/Pakistan/Myanmar/Bangladesh Crime films Directed by Women
April Nordic countries Doubling the Canon Nominees 1950s
May Iberia (Spain, Portugal and surrounds) Western Comedy
August <400 Checks 1970s
September Animation Silent Era
December Caribbean Documentary 1980s

Africa
Balkans
Russia/USSR
Image Image Image

albajos

Post by albajos » November 10th, 2019, 10:39 am

RTD is the biggest pool of all, so I just want to keep it there it is. As I would guess most people will usually focus on "good" directors.

Western and Comedy are not as many as you would think. So I'm fine with it.

My suggestions is just so we get as many different people as possible in the top 5s.x3. It's demotivating for everyone else if it is the same 5 in every single one, just jumping back and forth between them who wins.

flavo5000

Post by flavo5000 » November 10th, 2019, 1:03 pm

sol wrote:
November 10th, 2019, 10:31 am
Lonewolf2003 wrote:
That's fine by me, but I remember that we actually originally intended to do this in 2017 (for the 2018 schedule) before some objections were made.
I'd second (or third or fourth?) maybe just switching TSPDT and Western (and maybe taking Iberia along with it) if the general consensus is to leave the decades the way they are. I'm not sure why it has always been in May. There's no strong reason to hold it then.

hurluberlu
Donator

Post by hurluberlu » November 10th, 2019, 1:23 pm

It seems January gets three super popular challenges, coud we rebalance a bit ? maybe swapping China/… with Carribean or Nordic ?
#JeSuisCharlie Liberté, Liberté chérie !

ImageImageImageImage

sol
Donator

Post by sol » November 10th, 2019, 1:33 pm

hurluberlu wrote:
November 10th, 2019, 1:23 pm
It seems January gets three super popular challenges, coud we rebalance a bit ? maybe swapping China/… with Carribean or Nordic ?
I think Caribbean is probably better suited to December since Documentaries will open up the challenge a bit for those wanting to explore the region beyond Cuba. Saw some pretty good ones during the recent challenge.

Nordic and China/HK/Taiwan - yes, that could be easily swapped if everybody else was okay with that. It would nicely put Nordic back into Northern Hemisphere winter. Then again, the logic for including the Chinas in January was the overlap with Chinese New Year.

Do we know that January's challenges will be super-popular? I don't think the Chinas were this year from memory (I almost made the top 5 with less than 30 watches if I recall correctly) and we don't have any yardstick to measure the popular of 1000<400 beyond its performance in the polls. It performed well in the polls, but there was less than ten votes difference between fourth place and 20th.
Image Image Image

sol
Donator

Post by sol » November 10th, 2019, 1:36 pm

flavo5000 wrote:
November 10th, 2019, 1:03 pm
sol wrote:
Lonewolf2003 wrote:
I'd second (or third or fourth?) maybe just switching TSPDT and Western (and maybe taking Iberia along with it) if the general consensus is to leave the decades the way they are. I'm not sure why it has always been in May. There's no strong reason to hold it then.
That could work. If we are only holding Westerns in May for tradition that is. Opinions seem a little scattered with what to do and whether Comedy vs Western is that much of a problem, but I'll give a few more hours and if nobody objects to the month for Westerns being changed, flipping TSPDT and Western might indeed be a logical move to make.

P.S.: Do you have an opinion on Africa against African American since that's what you quoted?
Image Image Image

Lonewolf2003
Donator

Post by Lonewolf2003 » November 10th, 2019, 1:37 pm

Looking at the last few suggestion this leaves us with these pairing which all could work imho;
February: African-African American-Academy
May; Balkans/German/Russia-TSPDT-Comedy (triples will be limited anyhow to the comedies from that region in either lists)
June: Iberia-Western-1960s
August: Balkans/German/Russia-<400-1970s
September: Russia/German-Animation-Silents (Those two to me are the more logical pairings with Silent animations, I don’t know if there any silent animations from the Balkans)

sol
Donator

Post by sol » November 10th, 2019, 1:45 pm

Lonewolf2003 wrote:
November 10th, 2019, 1:37 pm
Looking at the last few suggestion this leaves us with these pairing which all could work imho;
May; Balkans/German/Russia-TSPDT-Comedy (triples will be limited anyhow to the comedies from that region in either lists)
September: Russia/German-Animation-Silents (Those two to me are the more logical pairings with Silent animations, I don’t know if there any silent animations from the Balkans)
I've crossed Germany out twice there since 2018's lineup was German/Silent/Comedy. This could give us:

February: Africa --> if nobody objects
May --> Balkans
June --> Iberia (with Westerns)
August --> Germany
September --> Russia

How does that look?
Image Image Image

sol
Donator

Post by sol » November 10th, 2019, 1:50 pm

sol wrote:
November 10th, 2019, 1:33 pm
hurluberlu wrote:
November 10th, 2019, 1:23 pm
It seems January gets three super popular challenges, coud we rebalance a bit ? maybe swapping China/… Nordic ?
Nordic and China/HK/Taiwan - yes, that could be easily swapped if everybody else was okay with that. It would nicely put Nordic back into Northern Hemisphere winter. Then again, the logic for including the Chinas in January was the overlap with Chinese New Year.
Seeking opinions about this if anybody has a perspective to share.
Image Image Image

flavo5000

Post by flavo5000 » November 10th, 2019, 1:54 pm

sol wrote:
November 10th, 2019, 1:36 pm
flavo5000 wrote:
November 10th, 2019, 1:03 pm
sol wrote:
That could work. If we are only holding Westerns in May for tradition that is. Opinions seem a little scattered with what to do and whether Comedy vs Western is that much of a problem, but I'll give a few more hours and if nobody objects to the month for Westerns being changed, flipping TSPDT and Western might indeed be a logical move to make.

P.S.: Do you have an opinion on Africa against African American since that's what you quoted?
Oh nope. Just quoted the wrong thing :facepalm:

Although just FYI, there are no triples that month if that's the case (depending on what exactly the criteria for African American challenge is...best case is 2 possible triples). Having said that, I don't really go after triples in particular. Was just pointing it out since some people are into it.

sol
Donator

Post by sol » November 10th, 2019, 2:01 pm

flavo5000 wrote:
November 10th, 2019, 1:54 pm
FYI, there are no triples that month if that's the case (depending on what exactly the criteria for African American challenge is...best case is 2 possible triples). Having said that, I don't really go after triples in particular. Was just pointing it out since some people are into it.
Yeah, I don't think there would be much room for triples involving the African American theme unless we have the United States as the country/region for the month. As max said earlier, it's all about not intentionally avoiding triples. Some months will simply be impossible for triples by nature, but we shouldn't strive to make them impossible.
Image Image Image

Lonewolf2003
Donator

Post by Lonewolf2003 » November 10th, 2019, 2:14 pm

sol wrote:
November 10th, 2019, 1:45 pm
Lonewolf2003 wrote:
November 10th, 2019, 1:37 pm
I've crossed Germany out twice there since 2018's lineup was German/Silent/Comedy. This could give us:

February: Africa --> if nobody objects
May --> Balkans
June --> Iberia (with Westerns)
August --> Germany
September --> Russia

How does that look?
Looks totally fine with me. But I don’t have big personal preference anyhow for the country pairings.

sol
Donator

Post by sol » November 10th, 2019, 2:27 pm

Lonewolf2003 wrote:
November 10th, 2019, 2:14 pm
Looks totally fine with me. But I don’t have big personal preference anyhow for the country pairings.
Okay, let's plug those in for now since it will give us our first draft complete table:

January China/Hong Kong/Taiwan* Sci-Fi/Fantasy 1000<400
February Africa African American/Blaxploitation Academy Award Nominees
April Nordic countries* Doubling the Canon Nominees 1950s
May Balkans TSPDT + TSPDT 21st Century Comedy
June Iberia (Spain, Portugal and surrounds) Western 1960s
August Germany/Austria/Switzerland <400 Checks 1970s
September Russia/USSR Animation Silent Era

* = still taking feedback on whether or not to flip these

For anybody reading this post, the schedule above is not set in stone. This is merely a first draft of what things could end up looking like based on the suggestions to take Westerns out of May and based on Lonewolf's suggestions of where to place the remaining regions and countries. All of this is still open to discussion and debate and is still a work in progress. :)
Image Image Image

flavo5000

Post by flavo5000 » November 10th, 2019, 4:11 pm

sol wrote:
November 10th, 2019, 2:27 pm
Lonewolf2003 wrote:
November 10th, 2019, 2:14 pm
Okay, let's plug those in for now since it will give us our first draft complete table:

January China/Hong Kong/Taiwan* Sci-Fi/Fantasy 1000<400
February Africa African American/Blaxploitation Academy Award Nominees
April Nordic countries* Doubling the Canon Nominees 1950s
May Balkans TSPDT + TSPDT 21st Century Comedy
June Iberia (Spain, Portugal and surrounds) Western 1960s
August Germany/Austria/Switzerland <400 Checks 1970s
September Russia/USSR Animation Silent Era

For anybody reading this post, the schedule above is not set in stone. This is merely a first draft of what things could end up looking like based on the suggestions to take Westerns out of May and based on Lonewolf's suggestions of where to place the remaining regions and countries. All of this is still open to discussion and debate and is still a work in progress. :)
This is looking really nice! Upon reflection, I kinda like the idea of switching China and Nordic just to avoid a flood of wuxia movies in the sci-fi/fantasy challenge. Honestly as much as I've been talking about triples and what not, I actually prefer challenges that don't compliment each other since it leads to a wider variety of watches. Just gets kinda boring when you see the tenth person watching Zu Warriors or whatever. I'm actually kinda starting to feel that in the Noir challenge where a lot of the same movies seem to crop up every year. One of the biggest things I like in the challenges is to see what other people are watching and liking for recommendations.

peeptoad

Post by peeptoad » November 10th, 2019, 4:14 pm

sol wrote:
November 10th, 2019, 2:27 pm
I have no real preference on this. I think I slightly prefer Nordic countries in April, but not strongly.
Unrelated to that: how does anyone feel about swapping either Russia or German-speaking with Caribbean? If not, no big deal. Elsewise is looks great to me.

Lonewolf2003
Donator

Post by Lonewolf2003 » November 10th, 2019, 4:19 pm

I don’t have any preference for the China Nordic swap, both ideas work fine to me.

Coryn

Post by Coryn » November 10th, 2019, 4:26 pm

Why do I feel the urge to make watchlists for the whole of 2020 already :turned:
I saved Latin, what did you ever do ?

peeptoad

Post by peeptoad » November 10th, 2019, 4:39 pm

Coryn wrote:
November 10th, 2019, 4:26 pm
Why do I feel the urge to make watchlists for the whole of 2020 already :turned:
ditto. filtering my watchlist is becoming an addiction of sorts.

72aicm
Donator

Post by 72aicm » November 10th, 2019, 4:55 pm

Western has been held in May since 2012. Swap it back with TSPDT please. No need to end a tradition when we don’t have to.