Watch as many Doubling the Canon Nominees as you can from 1 April 2019 to 30 April 2019.
- Each feature film (over 40 minutes) counts as one entry.
- 60 minutes of short films counts as one entry.
- Episodes of miniseries follow the standard 40/60 rule.
- Rewatches are allowed and good for the soul.
- Please include year of release when listing your viewings.
Stats & Formatting:
- Title (year) is the preferred format
- For Miniseries episodes, please use "Series Title: Episode Title" as the title
- New posts are preferred over edited posts
List of Eligible Films:
Doubling the Canon Nominees - ICM list
Doubling the Canon Nominees - IMDB list
That's it. If it's not on that list, it's not eligible for this challenge.
Potentially Helpful Links
2019 DTC Nominations/Ratings Thread
Unofficial DTC Nomination Challenge 2019
DtC Nominees with only 1 vote <-- Thanks, Angel!
BONUS GAME: Promote Your DtC Nominees!
This is an unofficial side game with its own rules to allow you to promote your (or others') DtC Nominees. I would encourage everyone to play along as much as they are willing/able to do so to help view/promote our forum folk's favorites.
Bonus Game Rules:
- To play, you must participate in the Official challenge. To participate, you must watch and record at least one film in the thread.
- You are allowed to "promote" one of your DtC nominees - it gets listed in the OP and becomes a film eligible for the bonus game.
- If you watch 5 other people's films for the bonus game, you can "promote" another film.
- No watching your own nominees for the bonus game (they, of course, count for the official challenge).
- Shorts and miniseries all count the same for the bonus challenge - use strategery when choosing what to promote.
- Post an ICM link to your film along with the name of the film you're promoting.
A couple tips:
- Post early, so your film has more of a chance to be seen
- Post your first film promotion along with your first watch for the challenge
ICM List: https://www.icheckmovies.com/lists/offi ... xwelldeux/
|Rank||Participant||Count||Bonus Game Count|
|8||Perception de Ambiguity||20||0|
Week 1: viewtopic.php?p=571159#p571159
Week 2: viewtopic.php?p=572581#p572581