Welcome to the ICM Forum. If you have an account but have trouble logging in, or have other questions, see THIS THREAD.
NOTE: Board emails should be working again. Information on forum upgrade and style issues.
Podcast: Talking Images (Episode 22 released November 17th * EXCLUSIVE * We Are Mentioned in a Book!!! Interview with Mary Guillermin on Rapture, JG & More)
Polls: Directors (Results), 1929 (Results), Directorial Debut Features (Mar 12th), DtC - Nominations (Mar 20th), Favourite Movies (Mar 28th)
Challenges: UK/Ireland, Directed by Women, Waves from around the World
Film of the Week: Der Wald vor lauter Bäumen, April nominations (Apr 1st)

Official Challenge Leaderboard

User avatar
maxwelldeux
Donator
Posts: 8937
Joined: June 7th, 2016, 6:00 am
Location: Seattle-ish, WA, USA
Contact:

#81

Post by maxwelldeux »

Updated the first post with the results of the October challenges. As always, please let me know if you have any corrections.
User avatar
albajos
Posts: 6942
Joined: May 24th, 2016, 6:00 am
Location: Norway
Contact:

#82

Post by albajos »

Would you do a column for "Total Number of Films Watched for Official Challenges average" too?
User avatar
sortile9io
Posts: 3213
Joined: January 23rd, 2013, 7:00 am
Contact:

#83

Post by sortile9io »

maxwelldeux on Nov 2 2017, 08:09:03 PM wrote:Updated the first post with the results of the October challenges.
You could specify update times in the spoiler's title, something like July 2011-October 2017, so there's no need to browse your posts to verify that you've already included the results from the latest challenges.
User avatar
maxwelldeux
Donator
Posts: 8937
Joined: June 7th, 2016, 6:00 am
Location: Seattle-ish, WA, USA
Contact:

#84

Post by maxwelldeux »

sortile9io on Nov 3 2017, 02:49:42 AM wrote:
maxwelldeux on Nov 2 2017, 08:09:03 PM wrote:Updated the first post with the results of the October challenges.
You could specify update times in the spoiler's title, something like July 2011-October 2017, so there's no need to browse your posts to verify that you've already included the results from the latest challenges.
Good idea - done.

@albajos - do we need another column for that? Both the total number of films and the number of challenges participated in are there, so anyone interested can compute that.
psychotronicbeatnik
Donator
Posts: 1919
Joined: February 4th, 2017, 7:00 am
Location: Oregon
Contact:

#85

Post by psychotronicbeatnik »

This is fascinating - so much so that I am wasting far too much time reading through it at work. I applaud all the work and thought you put into this!

:cheers:
User avatar
hurluberlu
Donator
Posts: 2350
Joined: January 4th, 2017, 7:00 am
Contact:

#86

Post by hurluberlu »

argh, the popular Horror challenge was a big a pay-off, I lost one rank by finishing 3rd of the Asian challenge with 54 films... :pinch:
#JeSuisCharlie Liberté, Liberté chérie !

Image
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
maxwelldeux
Donator
Posts: 8937
Joined: June 7th, 2016, 6:00 am
Location: Seattle-ish, WA, USA
Contact:

#87

Post by maxwelldeux »

psychotronicbeatnik on Nov 3 2017, 12:53:30 PM wrote:This is fascinating - so much so that I am wasting far too much time reading through it at work. I applaud all the work and thought you put into this!

:cheers:
I'm glad you're enjoying! :thumbsup:
User avatar
fear of 13
Posts: 72
Joined: October 5th, 2017, 6:00 am
Contact:

#88

Post by fear of 13 »

Whoa!

Very competitive crowd here.

I hope to enter the October Horror Challenge next year but may need to also enter others to score a leaderboard position!
Nopros
Donator
Posts: 2141
Joined: May 16th, 2011, 6:00 am
Contact:

#89

Post by Nopros »

Haha, didn't even bother opening this thread till now, because I thought I wouldn't even be in the leaderboard. Turns out i'm at 45th overall, not bad. :D

Great initiative Max!
User avatar
maxwelldeux
Donator
Posts: 8937
Joined: June 7th, 2016, 6:00 am
Location: Seattle-ish, WA, USA
Contact:

#90

Post by maxwelldeux »

fear of 13 on Nov 4 2017, 11:16:16 AM wrote:I hope to enter the October Horror Challenge next year but may need to also enter others to score a leaderboard position!
Join in any of the official challenges! Even a film or two for each challenge will move you up the leaderboard pretty quickly...
User avatar
maxwelldeux
Donator
Posts: 8937
Joined: June 7th, 2016, 6:00 am
Location: Seattle-ish, WA, USA
Contact:

#91

Post by maxwelldeux »

First post updated with last month's results.
User avatar
maxwelldeux
Donator
Posts: 8937
Joined: June 7th, 2016, 6:00 am
Location: Seattle-ish, WA, USA
Contact:

#92

Post by maxwelldeux »

2017 Results are Complete!

After twelve months, twenty-four official challenges, and some impressive (and shocking) amounts of film watching, the final results are in...

Congrats to albajos for pretty much dominating the 2017 challenge season!

In addition to placing first in the 2017 leaderboard, albajos also had the most film watches (1199), most wins (5), and tied for the most challenges participated in (all 24).

I'd also like to give props to:
  • cinephage, for also participating in all 24 challenges
  • sol, for being the only other person to participate in 20+ challenges
  • flavo5000 (995) and 72allinncallme (978) for achieving some impressive watch counts
And props to all the challenge winners!
  • 5 wins: albajos
  • 3 wins: 72allinncallme, jdidaco
  • 2 wins: tourdesb, psychotronicbeatnik, jeroeno
  • 1 win: flavo5000, sol, PUNQ, Mario Gaborović, WalterNeff, allisoncm, Mate_cosido
2017 Official Challenges Leaderboard (Final Results)
2017 Official Challenges Leaderboard
RankParticipantTotal Score# Challenges Competed InTotal Number of Films Watched for Official ChallengesAverage Rank in ChallengesNumber of Challenge Wins
1 albajos 414.5 24 1199 6.58 5
2 sol 332.5 20 655 8.30 1
3 72allinncallme 293 14 978 5.57 3
4 flavo5000 273 11 995 3.00 1
5 jdidaco 271.5 13 751 6.31 3
6 frbrown 228 18 382 11.39 0
7 cinephage 219.5 24 259 14.42 0
8 weirdboy 205.5 12 466 8.33 0
9 klaus78 201 12 288 10.17 0
10 maxwelldeux 194.5 15 411 12.13 0
11 allisoncm 179 10 383 8.90 1
12 hurluberlu 175.5 11 330 12.91 0
13 ororama 174.5 18 201 15.33 0
14 RogerTheMovieManiac88 173.5 8 324 9.13 0
15 psychotronicbeatnik 166 8 410 8.75 2
16 3eyes 162.5 19 172 12.32 0
17 Simba63 161 5 432 5.80 0
18 Mate_cosido 155 7 301 11.86 1
19 ChrisReynolds 142 9 223 12.56 0
20 VincentPrice 120 11 199 16.09 0
21 Sebby 119 7 235 16.43 0
22 Daviddoes 114.5 8 219 14.13 0
23 OldAle1 108 6 174 12.33 0
24 Gorro 107.5 9 117 18.44 0
25 tourdesb 105.5 6 350 5.00 2
26 mathiasa 104.5 7 166 18.14 0
27 Fergenaprido 97.5 9 101 11.89 0
28 nimimerkillinen 90.5 11 109 20.27 0
29 vortexsurfer 89.5 9 99 18.33 0
30 tarr 88.5 7 137 8.86 0
31 te18 84 3 221 5.00 0
32 jeroeno 80 3 343 2.33 2
32 45MinuteZoom 80 6 126 12.83 0
32 PUNQ 80 5 267 6.80 1
35 Knaldskalle 76.5 10 86 20.60 0
36 edward5 71 3 149 5.00 0
37 Leopardi 66 2 99 15.00 0
38 Eve-Lang-El-Coup 61.5 3 112 3.67 0
39 RBG 61 6 53 19.83 0
40 morrison-dylan-fan 58 5 68 19.00 0
41 HVM 55 4 60 12.50 0
42 Samar 53.5 5 57 10.00 0
43 Nopros 53 2 137 6.00 0
44 jvv 51.5 5 120 15.40 0
45 peeptoad 49.5 3 71 22.33 0
46 wowwee123 48 11 44 21.64 0
47 India Istanbul 46.5 3 50 23.00 0
47 kierkegaardian 46.5 1 96 9.00 0
49 themagician 45.5 4 51 17.50 0
50 Lilarcor 43.5 7 39 17.00 0
51 WalterNeff 43 2 167 6.50 1
52 Good_Will_Harding 41 2 53 28.00 0
53 Nathan_Treadway 39 5 44 15.40 0
54 burneyfan 38 2 97 8.50 0
55 Cynical Cinephile 37.5 3 42 20.33 0
56 sacmersault 37 2 44 16.00 0
56 medium cool 37 1 63 19.00 0
58 Carmel1379 36 2 50 21.00 0
58 sortile9io 36 2 75 5.50 0
58 Perception de Ambiguity 36 1 57 20.00 0
61 connordenney 35.5 13 34 21.69 0
62 zuma 33 3 54 9.67 0
63 insomnius 32 2 37 32.00 0
64 Mario Gaborović 31 1 113 1.00 1
65 Melvelet 29 5 28 13.60 0
65 clemmetarey 29 1 39 27.00 0
67 monclivie 28 1 38 28.00 0
67 Tarris1 28 3 40 13.00 0
69 XxXApathy420XxX 26 2 32 35.00 0
70 Level 24 1 31 32.00 0
71 Revo 23.5 2 91 8.00 0
72 schwrz 23 2 26 9.50 0
73 greenhorg 21.5 1 27 34.00 0
74 St. Gloede 20 1 42 4.00 0
74 blocho 20 5 16 26.80 0
76 flaiky 19 1 24 18.00 0
76 redcard29 19 1 55 3.00 0
78 Mochard 18 2 24 10.50 0
79 tommy_leazaq 17 3 22 24.33 0
79 fori 17 1 15 7.00 0
79 musikurt 17 1 31 5.00 0
82 Mario Gaborovic 16.5 1 48 2.00 0
83 blueboybob 16 1 39 5.00 0
84 max-scl 14 1 16 8.00 0
85 Timec 13.5 2 14 20.00 0
86 marazmatique 13 1 17 43.00 0
86 mjf314 13 1 10 6.00 0
88 brokenface 12 1 9 25.00 0
88 SkilledLunatic 12 2 15 16.00 0
90 PeacefulAnarchy 11 1 17 6.00 0
91 mightysparks 10 1 15 45.00 0
91 GruesomeTwosome 10 1 15 45.00 0
91 Lonewolf2003 10 2 10 13.00 0
94 Local Hero -- aka MestnyiGeroi 9 2 6 28.00 0
95 Gregmnewman 8.5 1 16 12.00 0
96 globetrotter 8 1 5 17.00 0
96 log89 8 1 12 48.00 0
98 wezy 7 1 12 15.00 0
98 Onderhond 7 1 5 13.00 0
100 afirm 6.5 1 2 15.00 0
101 jgwr 5.5 3 4 20.00 0
102 MilenaFlaherty 5 1 11 10.00 0
103 Pgonzalez 4.5 1 6 17.00 0
103 sennaho 4.5 1 4 51.00 0
105 Kublai Khan 4 1 10 11.00 0
106 avid 3 1 2 22.00 0
106 tobias 3 1 3 53.00 0
108 slylingual24 2.5 1 2 15.00 0
108 Panunzio 2.5 1 1 14.00 0
110 pjim 1.5 1 1 20.00 0
110 Nuclearplanet 1.5 1 2 54.00 0
112 sheikofhyrule 1 1 4 21.00 0
PS: I like playing with my spreadsheet of challenge results, so if you're curious about more stats, just ask.
Last edited by maxwelldeux on January 20th, 2018, 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
sortile9io
Posts: 3213
Joined: January 23rd, 2013, 7:00 am
Contact:

#93

Post by sortile9io »

Hey, wait! I haven't posted yet the final results for Conquer the World.
User avatar
sortile9io
Posts: 3213
Joined: January 23rd, 2013, 7:00 am
Contact:

#94

Post by sortile9io »

sortile9io on Jan 4 2018, 03:27:06 AM wrote:Hey, wait! I haven't posted yet the final results for Conquer the World.
Done.
User avatar
maxwelldeux
Donator
Posts: 8937
Joined: June 7th, 2016, 6:00 am
Location: Seattle-ish, WA, USA
Contact:

#95

Post by maxwelldeux »

sortile9io on Jan 4 2018, 04:35:48 AM wrote:
sortile9io on Jan 4 2018, 03:27:06 AM wrote:Hey, wait! I haven't posted yet the final results for Conquer the World.
Done.
There were only a couple results since your last first-post edit, so I made the updates in my spreadsheet. :thumbsup:
User avatar
RogerTheMovieManiac88
Posts: 1962
Joined: February 4th, 2017, 7:00 am
Location: Westmeath, Ireland
Contact:

#96

Post by RogerTheMovieManiac88 »

Hehe, I see that I appear at #19 and at #50. I know that I competed in eight official challenges throughout 2017 so I'd imagine that these two should be merged.

A fascinating undertaking!
That's all, folks!
User avatar
maxwelldeux
Donator
Posts: 8937
Joined: June 7th, 2016, 6:00 am
Location: Seattle-ish, WA, USA
Contact:

#97

Post by maxwelldeux »

RogerTheMovieManiac88 on Jan 4 2018, 12:46:48 PM wrote:Hehe, I see that I appear at #19 and at #50. I know that I competed in eight official challenges throughout 2017 so I'd imagine that these two should be merged.

A fascinating undertaking!
Now if only Excel could learn to ignore trailing spaces..

I've merged you and updated the posts - you've moved up to 14 now. Thanks for pointing that out!
User avatar
jeroeno
Posts: 3767
Joined: June 22nd, 2011, 6:00 am
Location: Valkenswaard, The Netherlands
Contact:

#98

Post by jeroeno »

Thanks again maxwelldeux for these updates. It must be quite an undertaking. :clap: :cheers:
User avatar
maxwelldeux
Donator
Posts: 8937
Joined: June 7th, 2016, 6:00 am
Location: Seattle-ish, WA, USA
Contact:

#99

Post by maxwelldeux »

jeroeno on Jan 4 2018, 06:48:11 PM wrote:Thanks again maxwelldeux for these updates. It must be quite an undertaking. :clap: :cheers:
I'm glad you enjoy them! The hard work of going back historically is done - now it's just keeping up. :thumbsup:
User avatar
weirdboy
Donator
Posts: 4032
Joined: January 3rd, 2016, 7:00 am
Contact:

#100

Post by weirdboy »

maxwelldeux on Jan 4 2018, 04:00:39 PM wrote:Now if only Excel could learn to ignore trailing spaces..
You could use the TRIM() function to do that.
Last edited by weirdboy on January 5th, 2018, 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
maxwelldeux
Donator
Posts: 8937
Joined: June 7th, 2016, 6:00 am
Location: Seattle-ish, WA, USA
Contact:

#101

Post by maxwelldeux »

weirdboy on Jan 4 2018, 11:31:17 PM wrote:
maxwelldeux on Jan 4 2018, 04:00:39 PM wrote:Now if only Excel could learn to ignore trailing spaces..
You could use the TRIM() function to do that.
True. Good point. I should add that as part of my cleaning process. :thumbsup:

But my two biggest problems are usernames changing and misspellings.
User avatar
sortile9io
Posts: 3213
Joined: January 23rd, 2013, 7:00 am
Contact:

#102

Post by sortile9io »

I should have 75 films this year instead of 74: 15 from January's Degrees of Separation plus 60 from December's Conquer the World. Which makes 360 in the overall leaderboard, instead of 359.
User avatar
RogerTheMovieManiac88
Posts: 1962
Joined: February 4th, 2017, 7:00 am
Location: Westmeath, Ireland
Contact:

#103

Post by RogerTheMovieManiac88 »

Hi maxwell.

Combining my scores from the eight challenges I competed in I come up with a total of 324 (38+48+51+39+41+49+32+26). I see that you have me down for a total of 285. I was wondering what the disparity in figures was down to and I think it must be the Eastern European Challenge that has thrown things off. The scores weren't updated in the opening post so might have been misleading for anyone looking around for information. All the competitors in that Challenge are most likely under-represented in this overview of 2017 challenges. For example, jdidaco ended up with 85 viewings for that challenge!

I'm not an overly competitive sort but I was somewhat curious after reading sortile's post.
Last edited by RogerTheMovieManiac88 on January 7th, 2018, 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That's all, folks!
User avatar
maxwelldeux
Donator
Posts: 8937
Joined: June 7th, 2016, 6:00 am
Location: Seattle-ish, WA, USA
Contact:

#104

Post by maxwelldeux »

RogerTheMovieManiac88 on Jan 7 2018, 04:37:33 PM wrote:Hi maxwell.

Combining my scores from the eight challenges I competed in I come up with a total of 324 (38+48+51+39+41+49+32+26). I see that you have me down for a total of 285. I was wondering what the disparity in figures was down to and I think it must be the Eastern European Challenge that has thrown things off. The scores weren't updated in the opening post so might have been misleading for anyone looking around for information. All the competitors in that Challenge are most likely under-represented in this overview of 2017 challenges. For example, jdidaco ended up with 85 viewings for that challenge!

I'm not an overly competitive sort but I was somewhat curious after reading sortile's post.
Yes - it's the Eastern European challenge. I legit have zero clue what's going on with that challenge, so someone is going to have to come up with a better list of final standings there. Once that's done, I can update standings accordingly.

@sortile9io: Updated the results from the Conquering... challenge, and the leaderboards accordingly.
User avatar
RogerTheMovieManiac88
Posts: 1962
Joined: February 4th, 2017, 7:00 am
Location: Westmeath, Ireland
Contact:

#105

Post by RogerTheMovieManiac88 »

maxwelldeux on Jan 7 2018, 05:02:45 PM wrote:
RogerTheMovieManiac88 on Jan 7 2018, 04:37:33 PM wrote:Hi maxwell.

Combining my scores from the eight challenges I competed in I come up with a total of 324 (38+48+51+39+41+49+32+26). I see that you have me down for a total of 285. I was wondering what the disparity in figures was down to and I think it must be the Eastern European Challenge that has thrown things off. The scores weren't updated in the opening post so might have been misleading for anyone looking around for information. All the competitors in that Challenge are most likely under-represented in this overview of 2017 challenges. For example, jdidaco ended up with 85 viewings for that challenge!

I'm not an overly competitive sort but I was somewhat curious after reading sortile's post.
Yes - it's the Eastern European challenge. I legit have zero clue what's going on with that challenge, so someone is going to have to come up with a better list of final standings there. Once that's done, I can update standings accordingly.

@sortile9io: Updated the results from the Conquering... challenge, and the leaderboards accordingly.
Okay, that tallies. When I have time over the next few days I can look through the Eastern European Challenge thread and come up with final standings. Bit of a pity to have things a little off.
That's all, folks!
User avatar
albajos
Posts: 6942
Joined: May 24th, 2016, 6:00 am
Location: Norway
Contact:

#106

Post by albajos »

I'm doing it when I'm back home
User avatar
RogerTheMovieManiac88
Posts: 1962
Joined: February 4th, 2017, 7:00 am
Location: Westmeath, Ireland
Contact:

#107

Post by RogerTheMovieManiac88 »

That didn't take as long as I thought it might. There were 18 challengers for the Eastern European Challenge and this is how the final standings stacked up. I've discounted the films that Mario watched in the following month as I think it's fairly clear that it was a month-long challenge, even if it wasn't stated explicitly in the header.

jdidaco - 85
Mario Gaborovic - 48
RogerTheMovieManiac88 - 48
tarr - 35
hurluberlu - 15
Cynical Cinephile - 13
45MinuteZoom - 13
72allinncallme - 12
albajos - 11
Lilarcor - 10
schwrz - 9
cinephage - 6
3eyes - 4
ororama - 3
Revo - 3
frbrown - 1
connordenney - 1
nimimerkillinen - 1

Cheers. Thanks for compiling this, Maxwell.
That's all, folks!
User avatar
maxwelldeux
Donator
Posts: 8937
Joined: June 7th, 2016, 6:00 am
Location: Seattle-ish, WA, USA
Contact:

#108

Post by maxwelldeux »

First post updated with January's results.
User avatar
OldAle1
Donator
Posts: 5649
Joined: February 9th, 2017, 7:00 am
Location: Dairyland, USA
Contact:

#109

Post by OldAle1 »

Mmmm. I competed in all 3 challenges and should have a total of 150 (75 from low, 60 from sci-fi, 15 from Oceania). Unless I'm missing something in the rules there.
Here's to the fools who dream.
User avatar
RogerTheMovieManiac88
Posts: 1962
Joined: February 4th, 2017, 7:00 am
Location: Westmeath, Ireland
Contact:

#110

Post by RogerTheMovieManiac88 »

Hi Maxwell.

OldAle appears twice in January's update (14 and 22). Not sure about his totals across the three challenges.

I appear twice as well (29 and 35). My totals, if it's helpful, were 7 in the Low IMDb Rating Challenge, 14 in the Australia, NZ, and Oceania Challenge and 14 in the Sci-Fi/Fantasy Challenge.

Loving these monthly updates!
That's all, folks!
User avatar
maxwelldeux
Donator
Posts: 8937
Joined: June 7th, 2016, 6:00 am
Location: Seattle-ish, WA, USA
Contact:

#111

Post by maxwelldeux »

I got you both - I forgot to double-check everyone's name spellings before I hit "update." I'll have it fixed within a few.
psychotronicbeatnik
Donator
Posts: 1919
Joined: February 4th, 2017, 7:00 am
Location: Oregon
Contact:

#112

Post by psychotronicbeatnik »

Wow. I was very pleasantly surprised when I took a look at the 2018 Leaderboard after you totaled the January results and discovered my place - #1. But there's eleven more months this year and 33 more challenges! I'm a runner, and in a long race, it's always hard to maintain your position if you start out in first place. It's a psychological thing mostly - you're like the hare with a pack of hounds chasing close behind. Right now I'm the hare and there are a lot of freaking hounds on my tail. :lol:

Thanks for maintaining these boards Max - it adds a fun extra incentive to doing challenges here.

:cheers:
User avatar
maxwelldeux
Donator
Posts: 8937
Joined: June 7th, 2016, 6:00 am
Location: Seattle-ish, WA, USA
Contact:

#113

Post by maxwelldeux »

psychotronicbeatnik on Feb 3 2018, 02:26:10 PM wrote:Thanks for maintaining these boards Max - it adds a fun extra incentive to doing challenges here.

:cheers:
Glad you think so - that's the goal!
User avatar
fear of 13
Posts: 72
Joined: October 5th, 2017, 6:00 am
Contact:

#114

Post by fear of 13 »

Thanks for all the hard work.

I need to start participating in a lot more challenges.
User avatar
OldAle1
Donator
Posts: 5649
Joined: February 9th, 2017, 7:00 am
Location: Dairyland, USA
Contact:

#115

Post by OldAle1 »

psychotronicbeatnik on Feb 3 2018, 02:26:10 PM wrote:Wow. I was very pleasantly surprised when I took a look at the 2018 Leaderboard after you totaled the January results and discovered my place - #1. But there's eleven more months this year and 33 more challenges! I'm a runner, and in a long race, it's always hard to maintain your position if you start out in first place. It's a psychological thing mostly - you're like the hare with a pack of hounds chasing close behind. Right now I'm the hare and there are a lot of freaking hounds on my tail. :lol:

Thanks for maintaining these boards Max - it adds a fun extra incentive to doing challenges here.

:cheers:
You won't be getting much competition from your immediate competition this month - I'll have about a week starting today where I'll be seeing very little. So rest easy for a little while... :D

But that reminds me - where is albajos? He's dropped off the map the last couple of weeks.
Here's to the fools who dream.
User avatar
72aicm
Donator
Posts: 3480
Joined: November 13th, 2016, 7:00 am
Contact:

#116

Post by 72aicm »

^The whole TSPDT1001-2000 debate made him vanish from all iCM’ing. Might be coincidental though
Last edited by 72aicm on February 4th, 2018, 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
OldAle1
Donator
Posts: 5649
Joined: February 9th, 2017, 7:00 am
Location: Dairyland, USA
Contact:

#117

Post by OldAle1 »

72allinncallme on Feb 4 2018, 02:01:11 PM wrote:^The whole TSPDT1001-2000 debate made him vanish from all iCM’ing. Might be coincidental though
Really? I was following that thread and didn't understand where he was coming from at all, but I wouldn't have guessed he'd just bow out because of that. If indeed that's the reason. Well, too bad if so.
Here's to the fools who dream.
User avatar
joachimt
Donator
Posts: 33453
Joined: February 16th, 2012, 7:00 am
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#118

Post by joachimt »

OldAle1 on Feb 6 2018, 11:58:44 AM wrote:
72allinncallme on Feb 4 2018, 02:01:11 PM wrote:^The whole TSPDT1001-2000 debate made him vanish from all iCM’ing. Might be coincidental though
Really? I was following that thread and didn't understand where he was coming from at all, but I wouldn't have guessed he'd just bow out because of that. If indeed that's the reason. Well, too bad if so.
People have bowed out for even less. Maybe someone can send him a message asking if he's okay. Would be a shame to lose him.
ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"
User avatar
maxwelldeux
Donator
Posts: 8937
Joined: June 7th, 2016, 6:00 am
Location: Seattle-ish, WA, USA
Contact:

#119

Post by maxwelldeux »

First post updated.
User avatar
maxwelldeux
Donator
Posts: 8937
Joined: June 7th, 2016, 6:00 am
Location: Seattle-ish, WA, USA
Contact:

#120

Post by maxwelldeux »

First post updated.
Post Reply