Welcome to the ICM Forum. If you have an account but have trouble logging in, or have other questions, see THIS THREAD.
500<400 (RESULTS)
Polls: 1994 (Oct 20th), 1997 awards (Oct 24th), 1940s (Oct 26th), Shorts (Nov 16th), Knockout competition (Round 2)
Challenges: Horror, TSPDT, Latin America + Caribbean, 2020 schedule
Film of the Week: Finis terrae, November nominations (Nov 1st)

World Cup, Season 3, Match 2G: Japan vs Switzerland vs Austria (Dec 2nd)

jvv
Donator

Re: World Cup, Season 3, Match 2G: Japan vs Switzerland vs Austria (Dec 2nd)

Post by jvv » December 3rd, 2018, 9:51 pm

1. No
2. Yes

Fergenaprido
Donator

Post by Fergenaprido » December 4th, 2018, 3:07 am

No, yes

And Armo, There were 4 pots this season instead of 3, so the top 2 pots were top tier (1 for europe and the other for the rest of the world), so Poland was still in the top tier for it's region.

metaller
Donator

Post by metaller » December 4th, 2018, 10:55 pm

monty wrote:
December 2nd, 2018, 9:42 pm
Guess it's time for me to weigh in...

1. Buta to gunkan
2. Der Knochenmann
3. Rapt

Btw, I really like the Brenner character. Having seen all the films in the series, I wonder if Austria's manager ever considered Silentium?
I did. Even when I was considering films for the first round, I was thinking about going for a film in the Brenner series then already. I thought long and hard about which film of the series to select, as I like them all very much. I just decided on Knochenmann because for me I think it's the strongest stand alone story. My personal fave is the first one Komm, süsser Tod, but that one is a bit on the funnier side and imho has its strongest points on the dialogue, which would likely get lost in translation a bit. I like Silentium too, but jst a bit less than Knochenmann.
Obviously ewiges Leben kinda requires to know the Brenner character better and doesn't work that well as a standalone.

Gershwin
Donator

Post by Gershwin » December 5th, 2018, 7:13 am

So there are more? That's certainly good news!
RokP 250

Profiles: Untappd - Last.fm - iCM