DEADLINE TO SUBMIT YOUR MOVIE: August 17th
Countdown till deadline
Decisions about round 2:
- 8 groups of each 3 countries.
- The groups will be made randomly from 3 pots. Pot 1 will include the 8 #1's of round 1 with highest average rank. Pot 2 will include the 4 #1's with the lowest average rank and the 4 #2's with the highest average rank. Pot 3 will include the 8 #2's with the lowest average rank (in case of a tie, most #1-votes is the tiebreaker).
- Countries that competed against each other in round 1, won't compete against each other again in round 2.
- Two countries with the same manager won't be in the same group.
- Pace will be 3 weeks per match with 1 week overlap.
- First match starts August the 19th.
- Scoring will be the same as round 1.
- Only the winner of the group proceeds to the quarter finals.
Guidelines for managers to choose a movie:
- Less than 1000 checks (at the moment the movie is picked).
- Maximum runtime of 180 minutes.
- Only one movie per director for a country in the whole season. A director with movies in multiple countries can be chosen for once for each country.
- No movies from season 1 or season 2.
- Coproductions are allowed, but with an explanation why a movie certainly belongs to the country it competes for.
Countries that proceed from round 1 to round 2:
|Position R1||Average ranking||Match||Country||Managers|