(excluding Puerto Rico and other territories with their own country tag on imdb)
* You may vote for a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 20 titles.
* Feature films, documentaries, shorts, made-for-tv movies, direct-to-video movies, TV mini-series, and TV episodes from anthology series are all eligible.
* One country per film - IMDB is used as a guideline, but Fergenaprido will be the final arbiter for uncertain cases.
* All ballots are considered ranked unless otherwise stated.
* You must include a list of bare imdb URLs along with your ballot (preferably within a spoiler tag), otherwise your ballot will be disqualified.
For ranked ballots, the top-ranked title will receive the number of points equal to the number of titles on the ballot, with each successive title receiving one point less.
I.e. A list with 20 titles means #1 has 20 points, #2 has 19 points, and #20 has 1 point; a list with 5 titles means #1 has 5 points, #2 has 4 points, and #5 has 1 point.
For unranked ballots, each title will receive an equal share of the total points that would have been allotted it the ballot had been ranked.
I.e. A list with 20 titles means each title would receive 10.5 points; a list with 5 titles means each title would receive 3 points.
US films sorted by number of votes*
US films sorted by your rating on imdb*
Wikipedia article on Cinema of the United States
*due to imdb allowing films to be attributed to more than one country, many titles in this filter may be ineligible for this poll if the US is not the primary country of production. Decisions about uncertain films will be listed in the second post of this thread.
Many thanks to Rufus-T & gromit82 for the framework from the Year by Year polls, and to maxwelldeux for the Excel template.
Fully ranked lists of 20 titles unless otherwise indicated
Chilton (group ranked 12 & 8)