DEADLINE TO SUBMIT YOUR MOVIE: May 19th
Countdown till deadline
Decisions about round 2:
- 8 groups of each 2 countries.
- The groups will be made randomly from 2 pots. Pot 1 will include the 8 #1's of round 1. Pot 2 will include the 8 #2's of round 1.
- Countries that competed against each other in round 1, won't compete against each other again in round 2.
- Pace will be 2 weeks per match with 0.5 week overlap.
- First match starts May the 21st.
Guidelines for managers to choose a movie:
- Less than 1000 checks (at the moment the movie is picked).
- Maximum runtime of 180 minutes.
- Only one movie per director for a country in the whole season. A director with movies in multiple countries can be chosen once for each country.
- No movies from season 1 or season 2 or season 3.
- Coproductions are allowed, but with an explanation why a movie certainly belongs to the country it competes for.
Countries that proceed from round 1 to round 2:
|Position R1||Average ranking||Match||Country||Manager|