Welcome to the ICM Forum. If you have an account but have trouble logging in, or have other questions, see THIS THREAD.
Polls: 2010s (Results), Animation (Jul 21st), 1974 awards (Jul 23rd), 1942 (Jul 27th)
Challenges: Low rating, Mystery/Suspense/Thriller, Benelux
Film of the Week: Spiegel van Holland, August nominations (Jul 26th)

iCM Forum's NEW Lists Index

500<400, Favourite 1001 movies, Doubling the Canon, Film World Cup and many other votes
User avatar
72allinncallme
Donator
Posts: 2300
Joined: Nov 13, 2016
Contact:

Re: iCM Forum's NEW Lists Index

#41

Post by 72allinncallme » December 6th, 2018, 6:25 pm

And here’s the Christmas list. If you want to include that too.
https://www.icheckmovies.com/lists/icm+ ... htysparks/
Last edited by 72allinncallme on December 21st, 2018, 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
maxwelldeux
Donator
Posts: 5961
Joined: Jun 07, 2016
Location: Seattle-ish, WA, USA
Contact:

#42

Post by maxwelldeux » December 6th, 2018, 6:29 pm

72allinncallme wrote:
December 6th, 2018, 6:25 pm
And here’s the Christmas list. If you want to include that too.
https://www.icheckmovies.com/lists/icm+ ... inncallme/
And the "One or more posts has been made..." function worked, because my posting of a link to that list was interrupted by you posting a link to that list.

Great minds... :cheers:

User avatar
joachimt
Donator
Posts: 28615
Joined: Feb 16, 2012
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#43

Post by joachimt » December 21st, 2018, 9:08 pm

ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"

mathiasa
Posts: 2160
Joined: Aug 18, 2013
Contact:

#44

Post by mathiasa » December 22nd, 2018, 3:49 pm

@joachimt: thx for the links!
72allinncallme wrote:
December 6th, 2018, 6:25 pm
And here’s the Christmas list. If you want to include that too.
https://www.icheckmovies.com/lists/icm+ ... htysparks/
is this for the 2012 poll or was there a subsequent x-mas poll? I ask because the list was last updated rather late in 2014.

User avatar
72allinncallme
Donator
Posts: 2300
Joined: Nov 13, 2016
Contact:

#45

Post by 72allinncallme » December 22nd, 2018, 6:48 pm

mathiasa wrote:
December 22nd, 2018, 3:49 pm
@joachimt: thx for the links!
72allinncallme wrote:
December 6th, 2018, 6:25 pm
And here’s the Christmas list. If you want to include that too.
https://www.icheckmovies.com/lists/icm+ ... htysparks/
is this for the 2012 poll or was there a subsequent x-mas poll? I ask because the list was last updated rather late in 2014.
Dunno why the list was made in 2014, but the movies match the result thread from 2012.

User avatar
mightysparks
Site Admin
Posts: 29222
Joined: May 05, 2011
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
Contact:

#46

Post by mightysparks » December 23rd, 2018, 12:10 am

I’m pretty sure it’s coz I went through all the forum lists at one point and some had only an IMDb or iCM list (rather than both) so I went and made the missing lists.
"I do not always know what I want, but I do know what I don't want." - Stanley Kubrick

iCM | IMDb | LastFM | TSZDT

Image

mathiasa
Posts: 2160
Joined: Aug 18, 2013
Contact:

#47

Post by mathiasa » December 23rd, 2018, 10:58 am

@72allinncallme, @mightysparks: thx, mystery solved! the x-mas list is now also added - on time for x-mas!

User avatar
joachimt
Donator
Posts: 28615
Joined: Feb 16, 2012
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#48

Post by joachimt » December 24th, 2018, 7:25 am

ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"

User avatar
joachimt
Donator
Posts: 28615
Joined: Feb 16, 2012
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#49

Post by joachimt » January 19th, 2019, 10:19 pm

Where is the 2019 poll schedule? Lonewolf, can you post it here? And Mathias, after that, can you link to that post in the OP?
ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"

User avatar
Lonewolf2003
Donator
Posts: 7692
Joined: Dec 29, 2012
Contact:

#50

Post by Lonewolf2003 » January 19th, 2019, 11:45 pm

Sure. Here it is:

2019 Poll schedule
JanuaryDocumentaries (repeat)
FebruaryFantasy
MarchiCM Forum's 1001 Favourite Films (annual)
AprilDirected by Women
May1930s
JuneiCM Forum's Favourite Movies of the 2010s (annual)
(Actor/Actrices)
JulyAnimation (Repeat)
AugustBenelux
SeptemberiCM Forum's 500<400 (annual)
October1940s
NovemberShorts (Repeat)
DecemberUnderrated movies
Directors (annual)
TBD 2020On 0 Lists

mathiasa
Posts: 2160
Joined: Aug 18, 2013
Contact:

#51

Post by mathiasa » January 20th, 2019, 12:04 am

joachimt wrote:
January 19th, 2019, 10:19 pm
Where is the 2019 poll schedule? Lonewolf, can you post it here? And Mathias, after that, can you link to that post in the OP?
done!

User avatar
PeacefulAnarchy
Moderator
Posts: 22827
Joined: May 08, 2011
Contact:

#52

Post by PeacefulAnarchy » February 23rd, 2019, 5:50 pm

I want to thank you guys for doing this. Should I unpin the old list index at this point?

User avatar
joachimt
Donator
Posts: 28615
Joined: Feb 16, 2012
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#53

Post by joachimt » February 23rd, 2019, 5:57 pm

PeacefulAnarchy wrote:
February 23rd, 2019, 5:50 pm
I want to thank you guys for doing this. Should I unpin the old list index at this point?
I guess so. I don't think there's any info there that's not in the new index.
ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"

User avatar
PeacefulAnarchy
Moderator
Posts: 22827
Joined: May 08, 2011
Contact:

#54

Post by PeacefulAnarchy » February 23rd, 2019, 6:17 pm

Sounds good.

To add to OP
Docs Jan 2019 nom thread :viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4137
Docs Jan 2019 Results: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4182

User avatar
joachimt
Donator
Posts: 28615
Joined: Feb 16, 2012
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#55

Post by joachimt » February 23rd, 2019, 6:23 pm

PeacefulAnarchy wrote:
February 23rd, 2019, 6:17 pm
Sounds good.

To add to OP
Docs Jan 2019 nom thread :viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4137
Docs Jan 2019 Results: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4182
Oh, did I forget to post about the poll I hosted myself? Thanks for posting.

Links to the lists:
All votes on IMDb
Top 200
ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"

User avatar
joachimt
Donator
Posts: 28615
Joined: Feb 16, 2012
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#56

Post by joachimt » February 24th, 2019, 8:19 am

ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"

mathiasa
Posts: 2160
Joined: Aug 18, 2013
Contact:

#57

Post by mathiasa » February 24th, 2019, 7:10 pm

thx guys!

@joachimt: I haven't added the all votes documentary imdb list as I'm adding this list to icm and will link to that one. I'll have to wait because it says "You have specified movies that have not yet been added to iCheckMovies. The missing movies have automatically been added to the movie import queue." So, I'll try in a couple of days again.

I also added the 2019 director poll to op.
Will update the awards game stuff in the near future.

User avatar
joachimt
Donator
Posts: 28615
Joined: Feb 16, 2012
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#58

Post by joachimt » February 24th, 2019, 7:18 pm

mathiasa wrote:
February 24th, 2019, 7:10 pm
thx guys!

@joachimt: I haven't added the all votes documentary imdb list as I'm adding this list to icm and will link to that one. I'll have to wait because it says "You have specified movies that have not yet been added to iCheckMovies. The missing movies have automatically been added to the movie import queue." So, I'll try in a couple of days again.

I also added the 2019 director poll to op.
Will update the awards game stuff in the near future.
I tried adding that list to iCM myself as well, when I ran the poll, so these titles should have been added to iCM back then. I hope it works this time.

The 2019 directors poll was actually the 2018 directors poll, but PA got delayed.
ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"

mathiasa
Posts: 2160
Joined: Aug 18, 2013
Contact:

#59

Post by mathiasa » February 24th, 2019, 7:36 pm

joachimt wrote:
February 24th, 2019, 7:18 pm
mathiasa wrote:
February 24th, 2019, 7:10 pm
thx guys!

@joachimt: I haven't added the all votes documentary imdb list as I'm adding this list to icm and will link to that one. I'll have to wait because it says "You have specified movies that have not yet been added to iCheckMovies. The missing movies have automatically been added to the movie import queue." So, I'll try in a couple of days again.

I also added the 2019 director poll to op.
Will update the awards game stuff in the near future.
I tried adding that list to iCM myself as well, when I ran the poll, so these titles should have been added to iCM back then. I hope it works this time.

The 2019 directors poll was actually the 2018 directors poll, but PA got delayed.
hmmm, maybe then there‘s another problem. We‘ll see.

Ah, yes, 2018. In the op I added it correctly.

User avatar
joachimt
Donator
Posts: 28615
Joined: Feb 16, 2012
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#60

Post by joachimt » March 7th, 2019, 5:05 pm

ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"

mathiasa
Posts: 2160
Joined: Aug 18, 2013
Contact:

#61

Post by mathiasa » April 5th, 2019, 10:05 am

Yesterday, I tried to download all lists in this index to create a "poll of polls". I then realized that you need a pro account to access all previous versions of a list. For my undertaking I can of course briefly update my plan, so that's not a problem. But in a more general way, I think all the lists we do here should be accessible to the voters (and other forum members), whether they are Pro, Basic or Free. After all, it is this forum that compiles the lists, and while we are deeply connected and indebted to icheckmovies, theoretically you don't even need an account there to be a member here. It doesn't make sense to me to restrict older lists to the people who cared to participate and took the time to compile a list.

But it is also a neat feature of icm that you can have a list history. This way it shows you the relative changes from year to year. I could understand if paying users don't want to lose that feature for our forum's lists.

Not sure what the best solution is, but i think there should be an additional "single version" on icm of every list. For some lists this is already the case because sometimes reoccurring polls are hosted by different user who couldn't get in contact with the previous host, leading to two different lists on icm.

If someone has the csv's of the lists that can't be accessed by free users, she can send them to me and I will make single lists out of them. This concerns both the TOP X and the full lists. If not, I'll briefly change my plan so I can download them myself. But it'll take some time, I have a slight fever and need to rest now.



@joachimt: Thx, added fantasy.

User avatar
joachimt
Donator
Posts: 28615
Joined: Feb 16, 2012
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#62

Post by joachimt » April 5th, 2019, 10:48 am

If you can give me a list of which previous version you need, I can download them all for you.
ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"

mathiasa
Posts: 2160
Joined: Aug 18, 2013
Contact:

#63

Post by mathiasa » April 5th, 2019, 12:18 pm

joachimt wrote:
April 5th, 2019, 10:48 am
If you can give me a list of which previous version you need, I can download them all for you.
Oh, thank you very much!! I'll make a list of the lists I need when my fever is gone.

User avatar
joachimt
Donator
Posts: 28615
Joined: Feb 16, 2012
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#64

Post by joachimt » April 21st, 2019, 8:03 am

1001 Favorite Movies 2019:
Thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4270
iCM-list: https://www.icheckmovies.com/lists/icm+ ... htysparks/

Film recommendations for children:
Thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4303
IMDb list
iCM list
ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"

User avatar
joachimt
Donator
Posts: 28615
Joined: Feb 16, 2012
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#65

Post by joachimt » May 4th, 2019, 7:23 am

ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"

User avatar
joachimt
Donator
Posts: 28615
Joined: Feb 16, 2012
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#66

Post by joachimt » May 20th, 2019, 5:50 am

joachimt wrote:
May 4th, 2019, 7:23 am
Female directors:
Thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4326
iCM-list (top 150): https://www.icheckmovies.com/lists/icmf ... ulanarchy/
iCM (all votes): https://www.icheckmovies.com/lists/all+ ... ulanarchy/
ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"

User avatar
joachimt
Donator
Posts: 28615
Joined: Feb 16, 2012
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#67

Post by joachimt » May 22nd, 2019, 5:47 pm

ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"

User avatar
joachimt
Donator
Posts: 28615
Joined: Feb 16, 2012
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#68

Post by joachimt » May 30th, 2019, 8:04 am

30's, 2019 update:
Results: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4367
Top 250: https://www.icheckmovies.com/lists/icm+ ... thy420xxx/
Whole List: https://www.icheckmovies.com/lists/icm+ ... thy420xxx/

You might need to update the links to the 2014 edition:
Top 250: https://www.icheckmovies.com/lists/icm+ ... %3A24%3A40
Whole list: https://www.icheckmovies.com/lists/icm+ ... %3A51%3A31
(only available to paying members)
ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"

User avatar
joachimt
Donator
Posts: 28615
Joined: Feb 16, 2012
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#69

Post by joachimt » June 30th, 2019, 6:09 pm

ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"

User avatar
maxwelldeux
Donator
Posts: 5961
Joined: Jun 07, 2016
Location: Seattle-ish, WA, USA
Contact:

#70

Post by maxwelldeux » June 30th, 2019, 7:22 pm

joachimt wrote:
June 30th, 2019, 6:09 pm
1972:
results-thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4409
iCM-list: https://www.icheckmovies.com/lists/icm+ ... /gromit82/
The year-by-year polls aren't listed in the OP - should we (yes, I'm volunteering) create another list index for the year-by-year polls?

User avatar
albajos
Posts: 5387
Joined: May 24, 2016
Location: Norway
Contact:

#71

Post by albajos » June 30th, 2019, 7:34 pm

maxwelldeux wrote:
June 30th, 2019, 7:22 pm
The year-by-year polls aren't listed in the OP - should we (yes, I'm volunteering) create another list index for the year-by-year polls?
viewtopic.php?p=544212#p544212

User avatar
joachimt
Donator
Posts: 28615
Joined: Feb 16, 2012
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#72

Post by joachimt » June 30th, 2019, 7:34 pm

maxwelldeux wrote:
June 30th, 2019, 7:22 pm
joachimt wrote:
June 30th, 2019, 6:09 pm
1972:
results-thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4409
iCM-list: https://www.icheckmovies.com/lists/icm+ ... /gromit82/
The year-by-year polls aren't listed in the OP - should we (yes, I'm volunteering) create another list index for the year-by-year polls?
Post #36 in this topic. Mathias linked to it in the OP. ;)
ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"

User avatar
maxwelldeux
Donator
Posts: 5961
Joined: Jun 07, 2016
Location: Seattle-ish, WA, USA
Contact:

#73

Post by maxwelldeux » June 30th, 2019, 7:55 pm

:facepalm:

Thank you both...

mathiasa
Posts: 2160
Joined: Aug 18, 2013
Contact:

#74

Post by mathiasa » June 30th, 2019, 9:07 pm

maxwelldeux wrote:
June 30th, 2019, 7:55 pm
:facepalm:

Thank you both...
I‘ll accentuate it more in the op. It‘s easy to miss.


——

Will add the new poll lists tomorrow.

User avatar
joachimt
Donator
Posts: 28615
Joined: Feb 16, 2012
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#75

Post by joachimt » July 6th, 2019, 3:47 pm

ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"

Post Reply