Welcome to the ICM Forum. If you have an account but have trouble logging in, or have other questions, see THIS THREAD.
500<400 (RESULTS)
Polls: 1994 (Oct 20th), 1997 awards (Oct 24th), 1940s (Oct 26th), Shorts (Nov 16th), Knockout competition (Round 2)
Challenges: Horror, TSPDT, Latin America + Caribbean, 2020 schedule
Film of the Week: Finis terrae, November nominations (Nov 1st)

User-made scripts and apps etc

User avatar
Knaldskalle
Moderator
Posts: 9549
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: New Mexico, Trumpistan
Contact:

Re: User-made scripts and apps etc

#681

Post by Knaldskalle » August 29th, 2018, 2:13 am

ICM does indeed appear to be down.
Personal film goals for 2019.
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
PeacefulAnarchy
Moderator
Posts: 23324
Joined: May 08, 2011
Contact:

#682

Post by PeacefulAnarchy » August 30th, 2018, 9:57 pm

mjf314 wrote:
August 29th, 2018, 2:00 am
I haven't used it recently so I don't know if it still works, but iCM seems to be down for me right now.
Apparently it doesn't work on windows 10 (maybe I have to run it as administrator? I'll check later). It works on WIn7 though.

themagician
Posts: 3889
Joined: Jun 18, 2011
Location: Finland
Contact:

#683

Post by themagician » September 2nd, 2018, 2:51 pm

Lonewolf2003 wrote:
August 4th, 2018, 10:11 pm
themagician wrote:
August 4th, 2018, 7:36 pm
Lonewolf2003 wrote:
August 4th, 2018, 3:47 pm
Does anyone know if the Challenger program works on the new forum? It should work when changing the forum url in the config file, but I get an errror message: "Error: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'find_all'
It doesn't work with the new forum unfortunately. It basically requires a complete rewrite (logging in, parsing html). I'll try to look into it sometime soon.
Thanks. There is no hurry. I will just manually update the challenge once in awhile then.
Let me know if this works (or not): https://github.com/labyrinthofdreams/ch ... es/tag/3.0

It works on my machine and my installation of phpBB, though I had some problems with the .exe file.

User avatar
klaus78
Donator
Posts: 1432
Joined: Mar 27, 2013
Contact:

#684

Post by klaus78 » September 2nd, 2018, 5:39 pm

I get the following error message when I run main.exe: Could not find a suitable TLS CA certificate bundle, invalid path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Challenger\library.zip\certifi\cacert.pem
Image

themagician
Posts: 3889
Joined: Jun 18, 2011
Location: Finland
Contact:

#685

Post by themagician » September 2nd, 2018, 8:52 pm

klaus78 wrote:
September 2nd, 2018, 5:39 pm
I get the following error message when I run main.exe: Could not find a suitable TLS CA certificate bundle, invalid path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Challenger\library.zip\certifi\cacert.pem
Can you try again? https://github.com/labyrinthofdreams/ch ... es/tag/3.0. Thanks!

edit: Actually just realized different themes can break it as well. I'll fix it tomorrow. The installer is not available for now.

themagician
Posts: 3889
Joined: Jun 18, 2011
Location: Finland
Contact:

#686

Post by themagician » September 3rd, 2018, 3:01 pm

New attempt, hopefully this will work: https://github.com/labyrinthofdreams/ch ... /tag/3.0.1

User avatar
klaus78
Donator
Posts: 1432
Joined: Mar 27, 2013
Contact:

#687

Post by klaus78 » September 3rd, 2018, 5:40 pm

That works, thank you!

FYI, the link to the single post in the template should be:
SpoilerShow
[url={{ forum_url }}viewtopic.php?p={{ entry.last_post }}#p{{ entry.last_post }}]

By the way, how could I get the rank of an entry (i.e. i)?
Image

themagician
Posts: 3889
Joined: Jun 18, 2011
Location: Finland
Contact:

#688

Post by themagician » September 3rd, 2018, 5:48 pm

klaus78 wrote:
September 3rd, 2018, 5:40 pm
That works, thank you!

FYI, the link to the single post in the template should be:
SpoilerShow
[url={{ forum_url }}viewtopic.php?p={{ entry.last_post }}#p{{ entry.last_post }}]

By the way, how could I get the rank of an entry?
Ah, that's right, I forgot to update the template. Thanks!

Rank is not accessible but I can add it.

themagician
Posts: 3889
Joined: Jun 18, 2011
Location: Finland
Contact:

#689

Post by themagician » September 3rd, 2018, 7:35 pm

klaus78 wrote:
September 3rd, 2018, 5:40 pm
By the way, how could I get the rank of an entry (i.e. i)?
Added "rank" to templates: https://github.com/labyrinthofdreams/ch ... /tag/3.0.2

Example usage here: https://github.com/labyrinthofdreams/ch ... read0.html

User avatar
klaus78
Donator
Posts: 1432
Joined: Mar 27, 2013
Contact:

#690

Post by klaus78 » September 3rd, 2018, 8:12 pm

themagician wrote:
September 3rd, 2018, 7:35 pm
klaus78 wrote:
September 3rd, 2018, 5:40 pm
By the way, how could I get the rank of an entry (i.e. i)?
Added "rank" to templates: https://github.com/labyrinthofdreams/ch ... /tag/3.0.2

Example usage here: https://github.com/labyrinthofdreams/ch ... read0.html
Perfect! :cheers:
Image

mjf314
Moderator
Posts: 10807
Joined: May 08, 2011
Contact:

#691

Post by mjf314 » September 19th, 2018, 5:29 am

I updated listdownloader, so it should work now. This program can be used for polls to download a list of IMDb and iCM lists.

Instructions (it works the same way as the previous version)

Create listdata.txt in the same folder, in the following format:
First username
Last username
IMDb cookie
iCM cookie (optional; if you leave it out, it won't download iCM lists)

Full text of post with lists.

Each list in the post must be in the following format:

Code: Select all

[url=list_url]filename (not including .csv)[/url]
To get the cookies, you can use an add-on such as Live HTTP Headers. Open the tab for the add-on, load an IMDb/iCM page while you're signed in, and copy/paste the cookie. The IMDb cookie should start with session-id= and the iCM cookie should start with ticket=

Lists that fail to download will be written to downloaderrors.csv.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
joachimt
Donator
Posts: 29566
Joined: Feb 16, 2012
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#692

Post by joachimt » September 19th, 2018, 5:43 pm

Thanks, mjf314!
Can you link to this post in the OP of the Future Polls thread?
It doesn't say above how to name the files of unranked or partially ranked lists. I guess it's the same as before, but it's useful to have that info all in one place.
I also need to figure out again how to get my IMDb- and iCM-cookie.......
ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"

mjf314
Moderator
Posts: 10807
Joined: May 08, 2011
Contact:

#693

Post by mjf314 » September 24th, 2018, 5:52 am

Ok, I updated the future polls OP. Yes, it's the same as before. The explanation of the filenames is in the future polls OP.

I added the cookies explanation to my previous post. There might be an easier way to get the cookies but that's how I did it.

User avatar
joachimt
Donator
Posts: 29566
Joined: Feb 16, 2012
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#694

Post by joachimt » September 24th, 2018, 7:01 pm

mjf314 wrote:
September 19th, 2018, 5:29 am
To get the cookies, you can use an add-on such as Live HTTP Headers. Open the tab for the add-on, load an IMDb/iCM page while you're signed in, and copy/paste the cookie. The IMDb cookie should start with session-id= and the iCM cookie should start with ticket=
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox.
Any way to do this in Chrome?
ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"

mjf314
Moderator
Posts: 10807
Joined: May 08, 2011
Contact:

#695

Post by mjf314 » September 24th, 2018, 11:47 pm

I found this Chrome addon (but I haven't tested it): https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... lcpa?hl=en

User avatar
joachimt
Donator
Posts: 29566
Joined: Feb 16, 2012
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#696

Post by joachimt » September 25th, 2018, 3:57 pm

mjf314 wrote:
September 24th, 2018, 11:47 pm
I found this Chrome addon (but I haven't tested it): https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... lcpa?hl=en
Can you test it? I've installed it. When I load a page, it lists a lot of things on the left and when I click on one, I see a lot of mambo-jambo to me. In same cases I find session_id, but there are several.
ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"

User avatar
joachimt
Donator
Posts: 29566
Joined: Feb 16, 2012
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#697

Post by joachimt » September 27th, 2018, 8:16 pm

joachimt wrote:
September 25th, 2018, 3:57 pm
mjf314 wrote:
September 24th, 2018, 11:47 pm
I found this Chrome addon (but I haven't tested it): https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... lcpa?hl=en
Can you test it? I've installed it. When I load a page, it lists a lot of things on the left and when I click on one, I see a lot of mambo-jambo to me. In same cases I find session_id, but there are several.
If mjf314 doesn't have time, does anybody else know how this works?
ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"

User avatar
Lonewolf2003
Donator
Posts: 7889
Joined: Dec 29, 2012
Contact:

#698

Post by Lonewolf2003 » October 20th, 2018, 10:57 am

joachimt wrote:
September 27th, 2018, 8:16 pm
joachimt wrote:
September 25th, 2018, 3:57 pm
mjf314 wrote:
September 24th, 2018, 11:47 pm
I found this Chrome addon (but I haven't tested it): https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... lcpa?hl=en
Can you test it? I've installed it. When I load a page, it lists a lot of things on the left and when I click on one, I see a lot of mambo-jambo to me. In same cases I find session_id, but there are several.
If mjf314 doesn't have time, does anybody else know how this works?
On the left you first have to select the one that says https://www.imdb.com/ or https://www.icheckmovies.com/. It's the first most times. Best is to start this add-on first, so every is blank. Or use clear to blank it. That makes finding it easier. Than on the right screen you will see a line that says cookie. Copy-paste that.

I'm never sure you have to copy-paste the entire line or only part of it. With the IMDb cookie just the session-id=XXXXX part seems to do. The iCM cookie doesn't start with ticket=X but with _ga=GA. I copy-pasted that entire line just to be sure.


Little tip with the listdownloader; make suret the url-link ends with /, it won't download the list otherwise.

User avatar
joachimt
Donator
Posts: 29566
Joined: Feb 16, 2012
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#699

Post by joachimt » October 20th, 2018, 5:11 pm

I don't see _ga=GA, so I tried some other things and got it working. It says "Set-Cookie" somewhere and behind that I noticed "PHPSESSID=..." after trying some other things. That last thing worked. It downloads IMDb- and iCM-lists fine now. :)
ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"

User avatar
mightysparks
Site Admin
Posts: 29599
Joined: May 05, 2011
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
Contact:

#700

Post by mightysparks » October 25th, 2018, 1:53 pm

ViolentMonkey suddenly has 'scripts disabled' on all the time and none of my scripts will load.. I quit my browser and then it installed an update so I'm not sure if the update screwed it up or if this is something else? Firefox btw.
"I do not always know what I want, but I do know what I don't want." - Stanley Kubrick

iCM | IMDb | LastFM | TSZDT

Image

User avatar
Cocoa
Donator
Posts: 1551
Joined: Jul 17, 2013
Location: Chicago, USA
Contact:

#701

Post by Cocoa » October 25th, 2018, 4:55 pm

mightysparks wrote:
October 25th, 2018, 1:53 pm
ViolentMonkey suddenly has 'scripts disabled' on all the time and none of my scripts will load.. I quit my browser and then it installed an update so I'm not sure if the update screwed it up or if this is something else? Firefox btw.
The same thing happened to me on Firefox last night and it's still happening. I installed ViolentMonkey on Chrome afterwards and it's working fine on Chrome. Still sucks because I prefer using Firefox as my default browser.

User avatar
flaiky
Posts: 1422
Joined: Feb 04, 2017
Location: London UK
Contact:

#702

Post by flaiky » October 25th, 2018, 5:27 pm

I think there are a few programmers here, right? Would anyone be willing to give this a go? I might even consider paying someone a bit, heh, I reeeeaaally want to use a proper script for my next yearly poll!
Let the ashes fly
ICM | Letterboxd | All-time stats

User avatar
PeacefulAnarchy
Moderator
Posts: 23324
Joined: May 08, 2011
Contact:

#703

Post by PeacefulAnarchy » October 25th, 2018, 5:59 pm

flaiky wrote:
October 25th, 2018, 5:27 pm
I think there are a few programmers here, right? Would anyone be willing to give this a go? I might even consider paying someone a bit, heh, I reeeeaaally want to use a proper script for my next yearly poll!
What do you want to script, what's your process now?
This is what I'd suggest as a process
1. Ask people to submit imdb urls (doesn't have to be an imdb list, or even require the URLs, but the more people who submit urls the less work for you)
2. Make an imdb list yourself with all the submissions
3. Export that into a spreadsheet
4. Number all the ranked lists, leave unranked lists at the bottom
5. For all the ranked lists you can write a formula that will assign points then just fill down to score all the films.
6. Manually assign points for unranked lists.
7. Use a pivot table to calculate all the results.

5 Might take a bit of time to get right but only has to be done once, ever. 2 shouldn't take two long with the imdb list script if most people give you urls. 4 is probably the most annoying bit, unless you ask for (and get) individual lists. In that case you can turn list links into download links and then combine the lists easily enough.

You could script steps 3 and 5-7 but the burdensome part is getting the lists and ranks into a machine readable format in the first place.

User avatar
joachimt
Donator
Posts: 29566
Joined: Feb 16, 2012
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#704

Post by joachimt » October 25th, 2018, 6:15 pm

It seems PA hasn't read the other topic about this. I've been trying to talk the hosts of those polls into Excel. Maxwell offered to make a spreadsheet. Judging on the reactions so far, most of the hosts are not that experienced in Excel. So when you say "write a formula", I know what you mean, but many people haven't got the faintest idea.

"what's your process now"
As far as I understand, everything has been done manually so far.
ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"

User avatar
flaiky
Posts: 1422
Joined: Feb 04, 2017
Location: London UK
Contact:

#705

Post by flaiky » October 25th, 2018, 6:21 pm

Yeah my "process" is probably the most basic use of Excel possible (or in my current status, "Open Office Calc" - don't even have Excel at the moment). I was proud enough to get the "sum" and "count" functions right. I'm really not the person for this job, but here we are. I have no idea if the others have better systems.

The thing you said on the other thread sound promising, Joachim. And thanks PA for the input though I will go with whatever is created. I'm still curious to see if anyone's up for adapting mjf's script as he said it would be possible. For it to work, yes, I would alter the format and ask everyone to make an IMDB/ICM list.
Let the ashes fly
ICM | Letterboxd | All-time stats

User avatar
Leopardi
Donator
Posts: 1291
Joined: Feb 04, 2012
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Contact:

#706

Post by Leopardi » October 25th, 2018, 10:23 pm

Cocoa wrote:
October 25th, 2018, 4:55 pm
mightysparks wrote:
October 25th, 2018, 1:53 pm
ViolentMonkey suddenly has 'scripts disabled' on all the time and none of my scripts will load.. I quit my browser and then it installed an update so I'm not sure if the update screwed it up or if this is something else? Firefox btw.
The same thing happened to me on Firefox last night and it's still happening. I installed ViolentMonkey on Chrome afterwards and it's working fine on Chrome. Still sucks because I prefer using Firefox as my default browser.
Yep, happened to me, too, also on Firefox. I don't remember anything updating, but it must have at some point I guess.

User avatar
PeacefulAnarchy
Moderator
Posts: 23324
Joined: May 08, 2011
Contact:

#707

Post by PeacefulAnarchy » October 25th, 2018, 10:42 pm

joachimt wrote:
October 25th, 2018, 6:15 pm
It seems PA hasn't read the other topic about this. I've been trying to talk the hosts of those polls into Excel. Maxwell offered to make a spreadsheet. Judging on the reactions so far, most of the hosts are not that experienced in Excel. So when you say "write a formula", I know what you mean, but many people haven't got the faintest idea.

"what's your process now"
As far as I understand, everything has been done manually so far.
Yeah I read back to see what mjfs post was about, but not forward to see the rest. Anyway, it sound's like it's under control but if you need help let me know. For the formula I'd reverse the list order, then check the rank column above the current row, if it's =1 (I.e. the last from the previous list) then I'd assign 1 point, otherwise add 1 to the previous point. A lookup is more robust but more annoying to write, but if you're handing over a spreadsheet as a form to fill in it's probably better.

User avatar
joachimt
Donator
Posts: 29566
Joined: Feb 16, 2012
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#708

Post by joachimt » October 26th, 2018, 6:28 am

PeacefulAnarchy wrote:
October 25th, 2018, 10:42 pm
joachimt wrote:
October 25th, 2018, 6:15 pm
It seems PA hasn't read the other topic about this. I've been trying to talk the hosts of those polls into Excel. Maxwell offered to make a spreadsheet. Judging on the reactions so far, most of the hosts are not that experienced in Excel. So when you say "write a formula", I know what you mean, but many people haven't got the faintest idea.

"what's your process now"
As far as I understand, everything has been done manually so far.
Yeah I read back to see what mjfs post was about, but not forward to see the rest. Anyway, it sound's like it's under control but if you need help let me know. For the formula I'd reverse the list order, then check the rank column above the current row, if it's =1 (I.e. the last from the previous list) then I'd assign 1 point, otherwise add 1 to the previous point. A lookup is more robust but more annoying to write, but if you're handing over a spreadsheet as a form to fill in it's probably better.
Reversing the order is a good idea indeed, because the bottom film always gets 1 point, but the top not always 20. Didn't think about this. Max, are you reading this?
ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"

User avatar
maxwelldeux
Donator
Posts: 6904
Joined: Jun 07, 2016
Location: Seattle-ish, WA, USA
Contact:

#709

Post by maxwelldeux » October 26th, 2018, 7:12 am

joachimt wrote:
October 26th, 2018, 6:28 am
Reversing the order is a good idea indeed, because the bottom film always gets 1 point, but the top not always 20. Didn't think about this. Max, are you reading this?
I gotcha - I'm using a different formula (#films +1 - rank), but it gets the same effect. :thumbsup:

User avatar
joachimt
Donator
Posts: 29566
Joined: Feb 16, 2012
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#710

Post by joachimt » October 26th, 2018, 7:21 am

maxwelldeux wrote:
October 26th, 2018, 7:12 am
joachimt wrote:
October 26th, 2018, 6:28 am
Reversing the order is a good idea indeed, because the bottom film always gets 1 point, but the top not always 20. Didn't think about this. Max, are you reading this?
I gotcha - I'm using a different formula (#films +1 - rank), but it gets the same effect. :thumbsup:
Yeah, I noticed after posting this. Your solution is nice as well.
ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"

User avatar
Cocoa
Donator
Posts: 1551
Joined: Jul 17, 2013
Location: Chicago, USA
Contact:

#711

Post by Cocoa » October 26th, 2018, 12:48 pm

Violentmonkey is now working for me in Firefox again.

User avatar
Leopardi
Donator
Posts: 1291
Joined: Feb 04, 2012
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Contact:

#712

Post by Leopardi » October 27th, 2018, 1:13 am

Cocoa wrote:
October 26th, 2018, 12:48 pm
Violentmonkey is now working for me in Firefox again.
Yep, it's back for me as well.

User avatar
Tim2460
Posts: 686
Joined: Oct 01, 2018
Location: Dijon, France
Contact:

#713

Post by Tim2460 » November 1st, 2018, 8:23 pm

Hello all :

Still working on adapting my main Collection Excel List to the way ICM is supposed to work...

The main problem i still have is that the best way to "describe" the film and being sure i don't actually collect several times the same film but with different name would be to obtain the IMDB url for every line of my excel file ...

I see there's a ton of scripts here but i'm not sure if one or several could help...

Her's the way the names are stored :

Ernest.Scared.Stupid.1991
Escape.from.L.A..1996
Escobar.Paradise.Lost.2014
Fantomas.1964
Fantomas.contre.scotland.yard.1967

I'm starting generating Search URLS from excel this way

https://www.imdb.com/find?Ernest+Scared+Stupid+1991

But i still have to copy/paste the url back to excel... Very time consuming...

User avatar
mightysparks
Site Admin
Posts: 29599
Joined: May 05, 2011
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
Contact:

#714

Post by mightysparks » November 1st, 2018, 10:35 pm

I don’t know about a script, but if you have checks on iCM you can download them and create a VLOOKUP to find the corresponding URLs - you can change the icm titles to the same format with find and replace so they match. That would probably take a bunch of manual work out, though you may still have to manually double check it.

Rereading the post, are these films you have but have not watched? Another possibility is to download a big list which could have the majority of those films, eg the forums 1001 nominations list, and do the same thing.
"I do not always know what I want, but I do know what I don't want." - Stanley Kubrick

iCM | IMDb | LastFM | TSZDT

Image

User avatar
Tim2460
Posts: 686
Joined: Oct 01, 2018
Location: Dijon, France
Contact:

#715

Post by Tim2460 » November 2nd, 2018, 8:01 am

Im i see what you mean Mightysparks...

My excel file contains films i have, on file, DVD, Blueray etc etc... I have seen maybe 85-90% of theses...
File is so huge it contains i fear a lot of doubles, as i sometimes get batch of films with the french name i may already have on the excel file under AKA name or original Name.

I realise now, si,ci i joined ICM, that the IMDB URLM was the way to go from the start ;)
I have Vlookup all the official List for a start...But adding unofficial list could be an idea ... the 6 "Film Fanatic Book Two xx" for exemple ... that's 30k films so 30k chance to actually grab the IMDB URL relatively easily..... vlookuping both name and AKA name.

I'll try : thx the idea !

User avatar
Tim2460
Posts: 686
Joined: Oct 01, 2018
Location: Dijon, France
Contact:

#716

Post by Tim2460 » November 2nd, 2018, 2:14 pm

Ok i created an "Big_List" with name & AKA names; number of official List and URLs... using 10-15 of the bigest ICM lists exported : result is a little above53k lines

Of the 1934 lines/film i was searching the URL ... got 647 Vlookup exact matchs against the "BIG list",)

Not too bad for 15 mins works.. I haven't experimented Vlookup "True" setting much : is it any good ?

User avatar
maxwelldeux
Donator
Posts: 6904
Joined: Jun 07, 2016
Location: Seattle-ish, WA, USA
Contact:

#717

Post by maxwelldeux » November 2nd, 2018, 7:59 pm

VLOOKUP with a TRUE setting for IMDB urls/tt-codes is terrible. I tried that the other day, and it kept pulling the same thing over and over. I pretty much always set that to False.

User avatar
Tim2460
Posts: 686
Joined: Oct 01, 2018
Location: Dijon, France
Contact:

#718

Post by Tim2460 » November 13th, 2018, 11:11 am

A quick question : i have an "director" collum on my excel file tht would need to be worked better as it's only filled on maybe 30% of my lines ;(

Is there a way t oextract the couple IMDB URL / Director from ICM ?
The info is there as i can see the director on the film pages ... but haven't succeeed in extracting it yet ...
Any idea ?

User avatar
joachimt
Donator
Posts: 29566
Joined: Feb 16, 2012
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#719

Post by joachimt » November 13th, 2018, 12:48 pm

Tim2460 wrote:
November 13th, 2018, 11:11 am
A quick question : i have an "director" collum on my excel file tht would need to be worked better as it's only filled on maybe 30% of my lines ;(

Is there a way t oextract the couple IMDB URL / Director from ICM ?
The info is there as i can see the director on the film pages ... but haven't succeeed in extracting it yet ...
Any idea ?
Directors aren't included in an iCM-export, but they are in an IMDb-export. Have you rated your checks on IMDb? Export your ratings. Then you have both the IMDb-url and the director.
ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"

User avatar
Tim2460
Posts: 686
Joined: Oct 01, 2018
Location: Dijon, France
Contact:

#720

Post by Tim2460 » November 13th, 2018, 1:44 pm

hmmm

I have never had an IMDB account ;) Even if i have used the site for years.

I could import somehow ICM checks @ IMDB ?

Post Reply