Welcome to the ICM Forum. If you have an account but have trouble logging in, or have other questions, see THIS THREAD.
Podcast: Talking Images (Episode 11 released July 24th)
Polls: 0 Official Lists (Results), 1960 (Aug 9th), Romance (Aug 28th)
Challenges: German/Austrian/Swiss, <400, 1970s
Film of the Week: Sibiriada, September nominations (Aug 28th)
World Cup S4: Match 2G: Russia vs Portugal (Aug 6th), Match 2H: India vs Cuba (Aug 16th), QF Preparation (Aug 25th)

The thread where we post links to lists

Post Reply
User avatar
OldAle1
Donator
Posts: 4722
Joined: Feb 09, 2017
Location: Dairyland, USA
Contact:

Re: The thread where we post links to lists

#3961

Post by OldAle1 » July 21st, 2020, 4:58 pm

Oh yeah I would never think it should be adopted - lots of good lists out there don't meet the parameters for official status. Just more opening up new areas of exploration.


mjf314
Moderator
Posts: 11364
Joined: May 08, 2011
Contact:

#3963

Post by mjf314 » July 24th, 2020, 2:17 pm

https://www.empireonline.com/movies/fea ... tq-movies/
Empire's The 50 Best LGBTQ+ Movies

https://www.rollingstone.com/movies/mov ... 9-1009187/
Rolling Stone's 50 Essential LGBTQ Movies

Both lists were published last month.

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/f ... gbt-films/
Harper's Bazaar's 30 of the Best LGBT Films of All Time

This list was published in May.

User avatar
Fergenaprido
Donator
Posts: 4200
Joined: Jun 03, 2014
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

#3964

Post by Fergenaprido » July 24th, 2020, 7:43 pm

mjf314 wrote:
July 24th, 2020, 2:17 pm
https://www.empireonline.com/movies/fea ... tq-movies/
Empire's The 50 Best LGBTQ+ Movies

https://www.rollingstone.com/movies/mov ... 9-1009187/
Rolling Stone's 50 Essential LGBTQ Movies

Both lists were published last month.

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/f ... gbt-films/
Harper's Bazaar's 30 of the Best LGBT Films of All Time

This list was published in May.
Thanks for sharing mjf. I've added all three to icm.

Empire
Rolling Stone
Harper's Bazaar

My take is that HB is an introductory list good for people unfamiliar with queer cinema; it's mostly the usual suspects - the only surprise inclusion for me was Gun Hill Road, which is one of the 4 films on that I list I haven't yet seen. The Empire list bugs me. Despite it being the only film-oriented magazine of the three, it's the most lacklustre list IMHO, featuring critical darlings and a lot of recency bias. It does do a great job at covering trans films, though, which is something most often omitted from other lists (15 of the films are about transpeople, drag queens, or gender non-conforming folks). I also thought Empire had already published an LGBTQ list, but I was mistaken. Surprisingly, I like the Rolling Stone list the most; fittingly, it's the most "rock 'n' roll" bunch of films, despite there being a significant overlap with the Empire list.

Given the three magazines come from three rather different perspectives, I was expecting less overlap, but it is what it is. All three lists could do with more exposure to non-English cinema, but I suppose if they're targeting the English market they're going to focus on that (aside from the most "notable" foreign language films). I will be adding all three to my personal cross-reference list (Empire & RS to tier 3, HB to tier 4).

I've seen 41/50 of Empire, 37/50 of Rolling Stone, and 26/30 of Harper's Bazaar.

max-scl
Posts: 744
Joined: Jun 20, 2015
Location: Santiago, Chile
Contact:

#3965

Post by max-scl » July 24th, 2020, 11:58 pm

Best of the decade by Caimán magazine poll:
https://www.caimanediciones.es/la-encue ... 2010-2019/

User avatar
Angel Glez
Posts: 2176
Joined: Apr 02, 2012
Location: Spain
Contact:

#3966

Post by Angel Glez » July 25th, 2020, 7:57 am

max-scl wrote:
July 24th, 2020, 11:58 pm
Best of the decade by Caimán magazine poll:
https://www.caimanediciones.es/la-encue ... 2010-2019/
Oh, I thought this was already posted. I have the magazine with ballots if anyone is interested.

max-scl
Posts: 744
Joined: Jun 20, 2015
Location: Santiago, Chile
Contact:

#3967

Post by max-scl » July 25th, 2020, 4:37 pm

Oops, sorry I thought it was new.

mjf314
Moderator
Posts: 11364
Joined: May 08, 2011
Contact:

#3968

Post by mjf314 » July 25th, 2020, 4:45 pm

I don't think the Caiman list had been posted yet on this forum, and it's not on iCM. Does anyone want to add it?

zhangalan
Posts: 2176
Joined: Mar 10, 2013
Contact:

#3969

Post by zhangalan » July 25th, 2020, 4:56 pm

From the Caiman magazine Angel sent me, I just realize there are also end-of-decade polls conducted by Positif and Sight and Sound.
I can't find the S&S poll online, but here is the Positif poll result.
www.facebook.com/Revue.Positif/posts/10159538295124202/

Positif also seems to have a best-of-all-time poll in Issue 700.
http://www.revue-positif.net/n700.html

User avatar
Angel Glez
Posts: 2176
Joined: Apr 02, 2012
Location: Spain
Contact:

#3970

Post by Angel Glez » July 25th, 2020, 6:45 pm

zhangalan wrote:
July 25th, 2020, 4:56 pm
From the Caiman magazine Angel sent me, I just realize there are also end-of-decade polls conducted by Positif and Sight and Sound.
I can't find the S&S poll online, but here is the Positif poll result.
www.facebook.com/Revue.Positif/posts/10159538295124202/
No S&S decade poll (actually it was the best films of 2019). I got Positif's ballots from a cinephage's buddy at DVDClassik.

Combining Cahiers+Positif+Inrockuptibles you can look at this very French point of view:
SpoilerShow
1.Melancholia (Lars von Trier, 2011)
2.Holy Motors - Leos Carax, France, 2012
Phantom Thread - Paul Thomas Anderson, USA/UK, 2017
4.Twin Peaks: The Return (David Lynch, 2017)
5.Uncle Boonmee Who Can Recall His Past Lives - Apichatpong Weerasethakul, Thailand/UK/France, 2010
6.The Tree of Life - Terrence Malick, USA, 2011
7.Blue Is the Warmest Color (Abdellatif Kechiche, 2013)
8.Toni Erdmann - Maren Ade, Germany, 2016
9.Winter Sleep (Nuri Bilge Ceylan, 2014)
10.Li'l Quinquin (Bruno Dumont, 2014)
Mad Max: Fury Road - George Miller, USA, 2015
The Image Book (Jean-Luc Godard. 2018)
13.Leviathan (Andrei Zvyagintsev, 2014)
ROMA - Alfonso Cuarón, Mexico, 2018
The Assassin - Hou Hsiao-hsien, Taiwan/China/Hong Kong, 2015
16.Carol - Todd Haynes, UK/USA, 2015
Son of Saul (László Nemes, 2015)
18.Amour (Michael Haneke, 2012)
Burning - Lee Chang-dong, South Korea, 2019
Mia Madre (Nanni Moretti, 2015)
Take Shelter (Jeff Nichols, 2011)
The Strange Case of Angelica - Manoel de Oliveira, Portugal, 2010
Under the Skin - Jonathan Glazer, UK/USA, 2014
24.Julieta (Pedro Almodovar, 2016)
Mysteries of Lisbon - Raúl Ruiz, Portugal/France, 2010
Parasite - Bong Joon-ho, South Korea, 2019
27.Bird People (Pascale Ferran)
Blue Jasmine (Woody Allen)
Bright Star (Jane Campion)
Cemetery of Splendor - Apichatpong Weerasethakul, Thailand/UK/France, 2015
Loveless (Andrei Zvyagintsev, 2017)
Moonrise Kingdom (Wes Anderson, 2012)
Poetry - Lee Chang-dong, South Korea, 2011
The Ghost Writer (Roman Polanski, 2011)
36.4:44 Last Day on Earth (Abel Ferrara, 2011)
A Separation - Asghar Farhadi, Iran, 2011
An Elephant Sitting Still (Hu Bo, 2018)
Inherent Vice (Paul Thomas Anderson, 2014)
Inside Llewyn Davis - Joel & Ethan Coen, USA, 2013
Inside Out (Pete Docter, Ronnie Del Carmen, 2015)
Interstellar (Christopher Nolan, 2014)
Leto (Kirill Serebrennikov)
Mother (Bong Joon Ho, 2010)
Nostalgia for the Light (Patricio Guzman)
Stranger by the Lake - Alain Guiraudie, France, 2013
The Irishman (Martin Scorsese, 2019)
The Skin I Live In (Pedro Almodóvar, 2011)
The Social Network - David Fincher, USA, 2010
The Turin Horse - Béla Tarr & Agnes Hranitzky, Hungary, 2011

zhangalan
Posts: 2176
Joined: Mar 10, 2013
Contact:

#3971

Post by zhangalan » July 26th, 2020, 4:19 am

Angel Glez wrote:
July 25th, 2020, 6:45 pm
zhangalan wrote:
July 25th, 2020, 4:56 pm
From the Caiman magazine Angel sent me, I just realize there are also end-of-decade polls conducted by Positif and Sight and Sound.
I can't find the S&S poll online, but here is the Positif poll result.
www.facebook.com/Revue.Positif/posts/10159538295124202/
No S&S decade poll (actually it was the best films of 2019). I got Positif's ballots from a cinephage's buddy at DVDClassik.

Combining Cahiers+Positif+Inrockuptibles you can look at this very French point of view:
SpoilerShow
1.Melancholia (Lars von Trier, 2011)
2.Holy Motors - Leos Carax, France, 2012
Phantom Thread - Paul Thomas Anderson, USA/UK, 2017
4.Twin Peaks: The Return (David Lynch, 2017)
5.Uncle Boonmee Who Can Recall His Past Lives - Apichatpong Weerasethakul, Thailand/UK/France, 2010
6.The Tree of Life - Terrence Malick, USA, 2011
7.Blue Is the Warmest Color (Abdellatif Kechiche, 2013)
8.Toni Erdmann - Maren Ade, Germany, 2016
9.Winter Sleep (Nuri Bilge Ceylan, 2014)
10.Li'l Quinquin (Bruno Dumont, 2014)
Mad Max: Fury Road - George Miller, USA, 2015
The Image Book (Jean-Luc Godard. 2018)
13.Leviathan (Andrei Zvyagintsev, 2014)
ROMA - Alfonso Cuarón, Mexico, 2018
The Assassin - Hou Hsiao-hsien, Taiwan/China/Hong Kong, 2015
16.Carol - Todd Haynes, UK/USA, 2015
Son of Saul (László Nemes, 2015)
18.Amour (Michael Haneke, 2012)
Burning - Lee Chang-dong, South Korea, 2019
Mia Madre (Nanni Moretti, 2015)
Take Shelter (Jeff Nichols, 2011)
The Strange Case of Angelica - Manoel de Oliveira, Portugal, 2010
Under the Skin - Jonathan Glazer, UK/USA, 2014
24.Julieta (Pedro Almodovar, 2016)
Mysteries of Lisbon - Raúl Ruiz, Portugal/France, 2010
Parasite - Bong Joon-ho, South Korea, 2019
27.Bird People (Pascale Ferran)
Blue Jasmine (Woody Allen)
Bright Star (Jane Campion)
Cemetery of Splendor - Apichatpong Weerasethakul, Thailand/UK/France, 2015
Loveless (Andrei Zvyagintsev, 2017)
Moonrise Kingdom (Wes Anderson, 2012)
Poetry - Lee Chang-dong, South Korea, 2011
The Ghost Writer (Roman Polanski, 2011)
36.4:44 Last Day on Earth (Abel Ferrara, 2011)
A Separation - Asghar Farhadi, Iran, 2011
An Elephant Sitting Still (Hu Bo, 2018)
Inherent Vice (Paul Thomas Anderson, 2014)
Inside Llewyn Davis - Joel & Ethan Coen, USA, 2013
Inside Out (Pete Docter, Ronnie Del Carmen, 2015)
Interstellar (Christopher Nolan, 2014)
Leto (Kirill Serebrennikov)
Mother (Bong Joon Ho, 2010)
Nostalgia for the Light (Patricio Guzman)
Stranger by the Lake - Alain Guiraudie, France, 2013
The Irishman (Martin Scorsese, 2019)
The Skin I Live In (Pedro Almodóvar, 2011)
The Social Network - David Fincher, USA, 2010
The Turin Horse - Béla Tarr & Agnes Hranitzky, Hungary, 2011
Oh I see.
I've found the posts you mention at DVDClassik. Still, the French lists don't have many surprises.


User avatar
Ebbywebby
Posts: 3359
Joined: Sep 10, 2012
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

#3973

Post by Ebbywebby » July 26th, 2020, 10:10 pm

zhangalan wrote:
July 26th, 2020, 10:15 am
Toshio Matsumoto's Best Avant-Garde Films
https://rateyourmusic.com/list/zhangala ... ilms-1993/
I haven't heard of "Heute Nacht oder nie" before...only two ICM checks! And "La Paloma" too. Then I look up the latter and find it's the same director. Ahh.
Last edited by Ebbywebby on July 26th, 2020, 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
flavo5000
Posts: 3300
Joined: Jul 10, 2014
Location: Arkansas, USA
Contact:

#3974

Post by flavo5000 » July 26th, 2020, 10:18 pm

I added a handful of filmographies that seemed to be a little tricky to navigate on ICM. Maybe someone will find them useful:
Curtis Harrington Complete Filmography
D.A. Pennebaker Filmography
Nobuhiko Ôbayashi Complete Filmography
José Ramón Larraz Complete Filmography

User avatar
Ebbywebby
Posts: 3359
Joined: Sep 10, 2012
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

#3975

Post by Ebbywebby » July 26th, 2020, 11:08 pm

flavo5000 wrote:
July 26th, 2020, 10:18 pm
I added a handful of filmographies that seemed to be a little tricky to navigate on ICM. Maybe someone will find them useful:
Curtis Harrington Complete Filmography
D.A. Pennebaker Filmography
Nobuhiko Ôbayashi Complete Filmography
José Ramón Larraz Complete Filmography
I "updated" a few films on that Obayashi list, and now they properly credit him as the director. People aren't taking advantage of the newly available "Update info" function enough yet!

max-scl
Posts: 744
Joined: Jun 20, 2015
Location: Santiago, Chile
Contact:

#3976

Post by max-scl » July 27th, 2020, 12:59 am

Ebbywebby wrote:
July 26th, 2020, 11:08 pm
flavo5000 wrote:
July 26th, 2020, 10:18 pm
I added a handful of filmographies that seemed to be a little tricky to navigate on ICM. Maybe someone will find them useful:
Curtis Harrington Complete Filmography
D.A. Pennebaker Filmography
Nobuhiko Ôbayashi Complete Filmography
José Ramón Larraz Complete Filmography
I "updated" a few films on that Obayashi list, and now they properly credit him as the director. People aren't taking advantage of the newly available "Update info" function enough yet!
What does that do?

User avatar
Ebbywebby
Posts: 3359
Joined: Sep 10, 2012
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

#3977

Post by Ebbywebby » July 27th, 2020, 2:06 am

max-scl wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 12:59 am
Ebbywebby wrote:
July 26th, 2020, 11:08 pm
flavo5000 wrote:
July 26th, 2020, 10:18 pm
I added a handful of filmographies that seemed to be a little tricky to navigate on ICM. Maybe someone will find them useful:
Curtis Harrington Complete Filmography
D.A. Pennebaker Filmography
Nobuhiko Ôbayashi Complete Filmography
José Ramón Larraz Complete Filmography
I "updated" a few films on that Obayashi list, and now they properly credit him as the director. People aren't taking advantage of the newly available "Update info" function enough yet!
What does that do?
If a film's ICM page is missing a data field like Runtime, Director, AKA, Genre, etc. and the film's IMDb page is NOT, "updating" will make the ICM page match the more complete IMDb info.

User avatar
flavo5000
Posts: 3300
Joined: Jul 10, 2014
Location: Arkansas, USA
Contact:

#3978

Post by flavo5000 » July 27th, 2020, 2:33 am

Ebbywebby wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 2:06 am
max-scl wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 12:59 am
Ebbywebby wrote:
July 26th, 2020, 11:08 pm


I "updated" a few films on that Obayashi list, and now they properly credit him as the director. People aren't taking advantage of the newly available "Update info" function enough yet!
What does that do?
If a film's ICM page is missing a data field like Runtime, Director, AKA, Genre, etc. and the film's IMDb page is NOT, "updating" will make the ICM page match the more complete IMDb info.
The update only seems to be reflected in the beta version. Does the current version of the page have some sort of cache that has to be cleared locally or server-side?

max-scl
Posts: 744
Joined: Jun 20, 2015
Location: Santiago, Chile
Contact:

#3979

Post by max-scl » July 27th, 2020, 2:37 am

Does it work for posters update?

User avatar
Ebbywebby
Posts: 3359
Joined: Sep 10, 2012
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

#3980

Post by Ebbywebby » July 27th, 2020, 3:21 am

max-scl wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 2:37 am
Does it work for posters update?
I think I was told updating posters does NOT work.

User avatar
Ebbywebby
Posts: 3359
Joined: Sep 10, 2012
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

#3981

Post by Ebbywebby » July 27th, 2020, 3:29 am

flavo5000 wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 2:33 am
The update only seems to be reflected in the beta version.
Well, I've updated a ridiculous number of runtimes in recent weeks. And in beta, there are about 3967 pages of films still without runtimes. In the standard version (with 25 titles per page instead of 50), there are about 7933 pages. So the math pretty much checks out.

User avatar
Fergenaprido
Donator
Posts: 4200
Joined: Jun 03, 2014
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

#3982

Post by Fergenaprido » July 27th, 2020, 5:59 am

Ebbywebby wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 3:29 am
flavo5000 wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 2:33 am
The update only seems to be reflected in the beta version.
Well, I've updated a ridiculous number of runtimes in recent weeks. And in beta, there are about 3967 pages of films still without runtimes. In the standard version (with 25 titles per page instead of 50), there are about 7933 pages. So the math pretty much checks out.
The updated information reflects immediately in beta, for but director and genre they take 10-15 minutes to show up on the regular version. Runtime and rating should show up immediately there as well, though.

User avatar
flavo5000
Posts: 3300
Joined: Jul 10, 2014
Location: Arkansas, USA
Contact:

#3983

Post by flavo5000 » July 27th, 2020, 1:35 pm

Fergenaprido wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 5:59 am
Ebbywebby wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 3:29 am
flavo5000 wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 2:33 am
The update only seems to be reflected in the beta version.
Well, I've updated a ridiculous number of runtimes in recent weeks. And in beta, there are about 3967 pages of films still without runtimes. In the standard version (with 25 titles per page instead of 50), there are about 7933 pages. So the math pretty much checks out.
The updated information reflects immediately in beta, for but director and genre they take 10-15 minutes to show up on the regular version. Runtime and rating should show up immediately there as well, though.
Huh... So does the beta and standard actually pull from two different databases? Or is there just a back-end process that clears the cache on the standard version that isn't necessary on the beta due to a more modern tech stack that auto-flushes the cache?

User avatar
Fergenaprido
Donator
Posts: 4200
Joined: Jun 03, 2014
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

#3984

Post by Fergenaprido » July 27th, 2020, 2:29 pm

I believe it's the latter, that the back-end process is different on the two versions but they source from the same database.

User avatar
Angel Glez
Posts: 2176
Joined: Apr 02, 2012
Location: Spain
Contact:

#3985

Post by Angel Glez » July 30th, 2020, 9:26 am

10 Greatest Portuguese Films Ever

Individual ballots are also available, all but 5 secret ballots. Could any Portuguese speaker ask for those anonymous ballots to make a proper ranking?

mjf314
Moderator
Posts: 11364
Joined: May 08, 2011
Contact:

#3986

Post by mjf314 » July 30th, 2020, 2:23 pm

Here's the full list, not counting the secret ballots. I noticed that they ranked Aniki-Bóbó higher than Belarmino, despite Belarmino having 6 more votes in the non-secret ballots. Maybe they used a point system?
SpoilerShow
1. Os Verdes Anos (1963) (49 votes)
2. Tabu (2012) (35 votes)
3. Recordações da Casa Amarela (1989) (33 votes)
4. Belarmino (1964) (22 votes)
5. Aniki-Bóbó (1942) (16 votes)
6. A Comédia de Deus (1995) (14 votes)
6. Alice (2005) (14 votes)
6. As Mil e Uma Noites (2015) (14 votes)
6. Sangue do Meu Sangue (2011) (14 votes)
6. Vale Abraão (1993) (14 votes)
11. No Quarto da Vanda (2000) (13 votes)
11. Os Mutantes (1998) (13 votes)
13. O Sangue (1989) (10 votes)
14. A Canção de Lisboa (1933) (8 votes)
14. Cavalo Dinheiro (2014) (8 votes)
14. Trás-os-Montes (1976) (8 votes)
17. A Herdade (2019) (7 votes)
17. Aquele Querido Mês de Agosto (2008) (7 votes)
17. Vitalina Varela (2019) (7 votes)
20. Non', ou a Vã Glória de Mandar (1990) (6 votes)
20. Pára-me de Repente o Pensamento (2014) (6 votes)
22. A Fábrica de Nada (2017) (5 votes)
22. Acto da Primavera (1963) (5 votes)
22. Diamantino (2018) (5 votes)
22. São Jorge (2016) (5 votes)
26. Cartas da Guerra (2016) (4 votes)
26. Douro, Faina Fluvial (1931) (4 votes)
26. E Agora? Lembra-me (2013) (4 votes)
26. Juventude em Marcha (2006) (4 votes)
26. Maria do Mar (1930) (4 votes)
26. Noite Escura (2004) (4 votes)
26. O Fantasma (2000) (4 votes)
26. O Lugar do Morto (1984) (4 votes)
26. O Passado e o Presente (1972) (4 votes)
26. Ossos (1997) (4 votes)
26. Variações (2018) (4 votes)
37. A Caixa (1994) (3 votes)
37. Casa de Lava (1994) (3 votes)
37. Jaime (1974) (3 votes)
37. José e Pilar (2010) (3 votes)
37. O Bobo (1987) (3 votes)
37. O Pai Tirano (1941) (3 votes)
37. Uma Abelha na Chuva (1972) (3 votes)
37. Vai e Vem (2003) (3 votes)
45. A Caça (1963) (2 votes)
45. A Outra Margem (2007) (2 votes)
45. A Promessa (1973) (2 votes)
45. A Suspeita (1999) (2 votes)
45. A Toca do Lobo (2015) (2 votes)
45. Adão & Eva (1995) (2 votes)
45. Amor de Perdição (1978) (2 votes)
45. Capitão Falcão (2015) (2 votes)
45. Cinco Dias, Cinco Noites (1995) (2 votes)
45. Coisa Ruim (2006) (2 votes)
45. Domingo à Tarde (1966) (2 votes)
45. Filme do Desassossego (2010) (2 votes)
45. Florbela (2012) (2 votes)
45. Ganhar a Vida (2001) (2 votes)
45. Kilas, O Mau da Fita (1980) (2 votes)
45. Mal Nascida (2007) (2 votes)
45. Mistérios de Lisboa (2010) (2 votes)
45. Morrer Como Um Homem (2009) (2 votes)
45. Mudar de Vida (1966) (2 votes)
45. O Barão (2011) (2 votes)
45. O Leão da Estrela (1947) (2 votes)
45. O Movimento das Coisas (1985) (2 votes)
45. O Rio do Ouro (1998) (2 votes)
45. Os Canibais (1988) (2 votes)
45. Os Maias (2014) (2 votes)
45. Uma Pedra no Bolso (1988) (2 votes)
45. Viagem ao Princípio do Mundo (1997) (2 votes)
45. Vou Para Casa (2001) (2 votes)
45. Xavier (1992) (2 votes)
74. A Árvore (2018) (1 votes)
74. A Balada da Praia dos Cães (1987) (1 votes)
74. A Canção da Terra (1938) (1 votes)
74. A Dança dos Paroxismos (1929) (1 votes)
74. À Flor do Mar (1986) (1 votes)
74. A Gaiola Dourada (2013) (1 votes)
74. A Ilha dos Amores (1982) (1 votes)
74. A Janela (Maryalva Mix) (2001) (1 votes)
74. A Mãe É que Sabe (2016) (1 votes)
74. A Metamorfose dos Pássaros (2020) (1 votes)
74. A Mulher do Próximo (1988) (1 votes)
74. A Nau Catrineta (1949) (1 votes)
74. Adeus, Até ao Meu Regresso (1974) (1 votes)
74. Adeus, Pai (1996) (1 votes)
74. Agosto (1988) (1 votes)
74. Agouro (2018) (1 votes)
74. Ama-san (2016) (1 votes)
74. Amor de Perdição (1943) (1 votes)
74. Amor Fati (2020) (1 votes)
74. Ana (1982) (1 votes)
74. Anteu (2018) (1 votes)
74. Arena (2009) (1 votes)
74. As Duas Faces da Guerra (2007) (1 votes)
74. As Horas de Maria (1976) (1 votes)
74. Balada da Praia dos Cães (1987) (1 votes)
74. Benilde ou a Virgem Mãe (1975) (1 votes)
74. Bom Povo Português (1980) (1 votes)
74. Branca de Neve (2001) (1 votes)
74. Brandos Costumes (1975) (1 votes)
74. Capitães de Abril (2000) (1 votes)
74. Chá Forte Com Limão (1993) (1 votes)
74. Chaimite (1953) (1 votes)
74. Chuva é Cantoria na Aldeia dos Mortos (2018) (1 votes)
74. Cinzento e Negro (2015) (1 votes)
74. Crónica dos Bons Malandros (1984) (1 votes)
74. Duma Vez Por Todas (1987) (1 votes)
74. Eldorado XXI (2015) (1 votes)
74. Esquece Tudo o que Te Disse (2002) (1 votes)
74. Estória do Gato e da Lua (1995) (1 votes)
74. Fado do Homem Crescido (2012) (1 votes)
74. Francisca (1981) (1 votes)
74. Fuligem (2014) (1 votes)
74. Gentes da Praia de Vieira (1976) (1 votes)
74. Jaime (1999) (1 votes)
74. João Bénard da Costa: Outros Amarão as Coisas que Eu Amei (2014) (1 votes)
74. Les Extraordinaires Mésaventures de la Jeune Fille de Pierre (2019) (1 votes)
74. Linhas de Wellington (2012) (1 votes)
74. Lisboetas (2004) (1 votes)
74. Marçano Precisa-se (1962) (1 votes)
74. Mariphasa (2017) (1 votes)
74. Mortinho Por Chegar a Casa (1996) (1 votes)
74. Mosquito (2020) (1 votes)
74. Ne Change Rien (2009) (1 votes)
74. No Dia dos Meus Anos (1992) (1 votes)
74. Nós Por Cá Todos Bem (1977) (1 votes)
74. Nuvem (1991) (1 votes)
74. O Cântico das Criaturas (2006) (1 votes)
74. O Cerco (1970) (1 votes)
74. O Crime da Aldeia Velha (1964) (1 votes)
74. O Espinho da Rosa (2013) (1 votes)
74. O Estranho Caso de Angélica (2010) (1 votes)
74. O Fio do Horizonte (1993) (1 votes)
74. O Gebo e a Sombra (2012) (1 votes)
74. O Mal-Amado (1973) (1 votes)
74. O Massacre dos Inocentes (2003) (1 votes)
74. O Que Arde Cura (2012) (1 votes)
74. O Recado (1972) (1 votes)
74. O Táxi 9297 (1927) (1 votes)
74. Odete (2005) (1 votes)
74. Onde Jaz o Teu Sorriso? (2001) (1 votes)
74. Os Gatos Não Têm Vertigens (2014) (1 votes)
74. Os Imortais (2003) (1 votes)
74. Os Salteadores (1993) (1 votes)
74. Passeio com Johnny Guitar (1996) (1 votes)
74. Passeio de Domingo (2009) (1 votes)
74. Peixe-Lua (2000) (1 votes)
74. Porto da Minha Infância (2001) (1 votes)
74. Purpleboy (2019) (1 votes)
74. Quem Vai à Guerra (2011) (1 votes)
74. Rapace (2006) (1 votes)
74. Rita ou Rito?... (1927) (1 votes)
74. Ruínas (2010) (1 votes)
74. Saltimbancos (1951) (1 votes)
74. Silvestre (1981) (1 votes)
74. Sofia e a Educação Sexual (1973) (1 votes)
74. Tempo Comum (2018) (1 votes)
74. Tio Tomás, A Contabilidade Dos Dias (2019) (1 votes)
74. Torre Bela (1975) (1 votes)
74. Três Dias Sem Deus (1946) (1 votes)
74. Um Adeus Português (1986) (1 votes)
74. Uma Vida Normal (1994) (1 votes)
74. Verão Danado (2017) (1 votes)
74. Veredas (1977) (1 votes)
74. Visita ou Memórias e Confissões (2015) (1 votes)
74. Yama no Anata - Para Além das Montanhas (2011) (1 votes)
74. Zona J (1998) (1 votes)

dirty_score
Posts: 332
Joined: Oct 10, 2016
Contact:

#3987

Post by dirty_score » July 30th, 2020, 3:36 pm

Angel Glez wrote:
July 30th, 2020, 9:26 am
10 Greatest Portuguese Films Ever

Individual ballots are also available, all but 5 secret ballots. Could any Portuguese speaker ask for those anonymous ballots to make a proper ranking?
I've sent them a email requesting the top5's from the 10 anonymous voters.

Post Reply