Welcome to the ICM Forum. If you have an account but have trouble logging in, or have other questions, see THIS THREAD.
Polls: Favorite Movies (Results), 1945 (Results), 1929 awards (Apr 4th), South Asia (Apr 25th), Doubling the Canon (Ratings Apr 30th)
Challenges: Doubling the Canon, Nordic, 1950s
Film of the Week: Valkoinen peura, May nominations (May 1st)
World Cup S4: Round 1 schedule, 1F: Brazil vs Greece vs Japan vs Poland (Apr 5th), 1G: Germany vs Pakistan vs Ukraine vs USA (Apr 22nd)

Is ICM on its deathbed?

Is ICM a ghost town?

Yes
16%
Maybe
29%
No
56%

Total votes: 77

flaiky

Re: Is ICM on its deathbed?

Post by flaiky » October 27th, 2019, 11:06 pm

sebby wrote:
October 27th, 2019, 2:49 am
A lot of talk about letterboxd -- can someone explain the appeal to me? If you already use imdb, icm, criticker, what does it offer that the others do not?
I really like that you can follow users that you find insightful or fun, meaning you get their ratings and reviews first on any film page. You can also comment on reviews (I've seen whole lengthy discussions, e.g.), and keep track of your friends' activity if you want to. With a pro account the site generates a stats page for your yearly and all-time viewings, which is pretty cool. I also think the sort/find functions are much better than IMDB or ICM (I don't use Criticker at all, so I don't know if any of this applies there).

That said, I 100% agree that there's no need to use multiple film logging sites. Just pick one or two. But in my case, I migrated to LB as I definitely think it's the best.

Edit: I forgot to mention the 'diary' feature. That's another good one.
Last edited by flaiky on October 27th, 2019, 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Let the ashes fly
ICM | Letterboxd | All-time stats

maxwelldeux
Donator

Post by maxwelldeux » October 27th, 2019, 11:16 pm

flaiky wrote:
October 27th, 2019, 11:06 pm
That said, I 100% agree that there's no need to use multiple film logging sites. Just pick one or two. But in my case, I migrated to LB as I definitely think it's the best.
I agree with your first two sentences. But I went with trakt.tv, as I watch a lot of TV in addition to movies. And I've rebuilt most of the ICM lists on there, so I can see what's available to stream where on specific lists.

xianjiro
Donator

Post by xianjiro » October 28th, 2019, 3:39 am

flaiky wrote:

I really like that you can follow users that you find insightful or fun, meaning you get their ratings and reviews first on any film page. You can also comment on reviews (I've seen whole lengthy discussions
While I know some will laugh - we should suggest something iCMv4 like this. So when we open up a movie page, it would include a link to any comments a friend wrote about that movie (or just serve it at the top of the list). What would be even cooler, if they had linked their IMDb account to iCM, it could even tell use their rating.

Listen, Daddy. Teacher says, 'every time a car alarm bleeps, into heaven a demon sneaks.'
sol can find me here

WalterNeff
Donator

Post by WalterNeff » October 28th, 2019, 2:39 pm

xianjiro wrote:
October 28th, 2019, 3:39 am
flaiky wrote:

I really like that you can follow users that you find insightful or fun, meaning you get their ratings and reviews first on any film page. You can also comment on reviews (I've seen whole lengthy discussions
While I know some will laugh - we should suggest something iCMv4 like this. So when we open up a movie page, it would include a link to any comments a friend wrote about that movie (or just serve it at the top of the list). What would be even cooler, if they had linked their IMDb account to iCM, it could even tell use their rating.
I'm waiting for iCMv5 - when you click on a movie page, the movie automatically plays, sent to you via cortical implants while you sleep, and automatically checks it for you.

xianjiro
Donator

Post by xianjiro » October 28th, 2019, 5:22 pm

WalterNeff wrote:
October 28th, 2019, 2:39 pm
xianjiro wrote:
October 28th, 2019, 3:39 am
flaiky wrote:

I'm waiting for iCMv5 - when you click on a movie page, the movie automatically plays, sent to you via cortical implants while you sleep, and automatically checks it for you.
I thought iCMv5 was due to be released Spring '21 :think:

Listen, Daddy. Teacher says, 'every time a car alarm bleeps, into heaven a demon sneaks.'
sol can find me here

Marijn

Post by Marijn » October 28th, 2019, 11:04 pm

You know..., it's quite frustrating to read all your posts. I know you all mean well and I understand everything you guys write, but it's so extremely frustrating. Especially when I'm working really hard to complete the new version, next to my day job. Right now as most of you know, for the technical side, I'm just a one man show. I've explained in some other thread on here why stuff is taking so long, so I'm not gonna do that again. I really am making good progress, but the current version is so old and has a lot of functionality to port over to the new one. It just takes a lot of time. I've considered removing a number of features, but dropped that idea because I know I'll get a lot of shit about that.

I'm so glad I have the group of moderators that help everywhere they can, without them progress would be even worse. Thanks again guys!

So if anyone has skills in software development, marketing, or whatever and is willing to volunteer, I'm all ears :)
We can use all the help we can get.

sol
Donator

Post by sol » October 28th, 2019, 11:19 pm

Marijn wrote:
October 28th, 2019, 11:04 pm
You know..., it's quite frustrating to read all your posts. I know you all mean well and I understand everything you guys write, but it's so extremely frustrating. Especially when I'm working really hard to complete the new version, next to my day job.
I'm really sorry that you had to read this thread, Marijn. I don't think the handful of opinions here accurately reflect how most of us feel about the site. I think the vast majority of us understand that this is a passion (not profit) project for you. I would also say that the vast majority of us don't care if there is a decline in new membership. As long as the site remains functional and accessible, that's all that I want - and I assume that also applies to the dozens of other users who haven't bothered to comment on this thread. Keep up the hard work! There are a lot of us out there who appreciate it. ;)
Former IMDb message boards user // iCM | IMDb | Letterboxd | My top 600 films // Long live the new flesh!
Image Image Image

fori

Post by fori » October 28th, 2019, 11:23 pm

Thanks for responding here. Respect for the fact that you’re doing this on your own. Hope volunteers might tip the scales, I would be of no use though. I would emphasise that although I was the most aggressively negative here, it is because I love the site and am dismayed by its decline, and can’t see anything happening from my vantage point. People are jumping ship left right and centre. :(

Onderhond

Post by Onderhond » October 28th, 2019, 11:26 pm

The best advice I can offer, certainly when you're alone working on this ... don't do big bang redesigns. Move to a system were you work in sprints, fix or add smaller things and release, leave certain things "unfinished" for a little while if it means releasing useful (new) functionality or redesigns faster. I know there's this pressure to "release perfect", but it often causes lengthy and expensive delays. And all the while, the quality of the live version is deteriorating each day the new design isn't launched.

Continuous improvement is the way forward, but it requires a mind switch. Once you're there though, it'll be a load of your shoulders.

Edit: one of the prime reasons many people react so violently to redesigns is because these big bang releases feel like they're set in stone and once a design is launched, updates are generally sparse. If you temporarily remove functionality but people are aware that work is done constantly on a website, you'll get a lot less heat for it.

Marijn

Post by Marijn » October 28th, 2019, 11:53 pm

Onderhond wrote:
October 28th, 2019, 11:26 pm
The best advice I can offer, certainly when you're alone working on this ... don't do big bang redesigns. Move to a system were you work in sprints, fix or add smaller things and release, leave certain things "unfinished" for a little while if it means releasing useful (new) functionality or redesigns faster. I know there's this pressure to "release perfect", but it often causes lengthy and expensive delays. And all the while, the quality of the live version is deteriorating each day the new design isn't launched.

Continuous improvement is the way forward, but it requires a mind switch. Once you're there though, it'll be a load of your shoulders.

Edit: one of the prime reasons many people react so violently to redesigns is because these big bang releases feel like they're set in stone and once a design is launched, updates are generally sparse. If you temporarily remove functionality but people are aware that work is done constantly on a website, you'll get a lot less heat for it.
Thanks for the advice. I work in sprints in my day job, so I do indeed know how much better you can get work done. And I'm aware of the fact that big bang redesigns are bad, but in this case there isn't much I can do about it.

As I explained in the other topic I referred to earlier, this is not just a redesign. The whole code base is new. We've also moved from php to python, so small iterations on the current version are really hard to do. That doesn't mean that I'm not trying. There are still a few things that need to be finished on the new version before I can incrementally release pages of it live. The first ones that will be released are the movie overview and movie detail pages.

St. Gloede

Post by St. Gloede » October 29th, 2019, 12:25 am

Glad to see you join in Marijn!

Don't take offense at iCM4, 5, 71, etc. jokes, take delight in having become a mythological GRRM figure.

I still think the core functionality has things to offer that no other competitor has, especially as it is so easy to use other sites as companions as opposed to rivals. Even if I actually put effort into Letterboxd, or another site, there is no risk of my iCM usage suffering. And the majority here (if not everyone) clearly feels the same way, or stronger.

Sorry to hear the code is so far gone and can't be built on. Unfortunately, I'm not a programmer or developer, but I have been part of several similar projects from the co-ordinator site, and it's a pain.

If I could give any advice in terms of marketing, or rather, value proposition is to simply expand on what you are doing best - letting people track lists and check films. Adding social elements can be great, but always focus on your core value proposition before expanding. As others have noted Letterboxd, IMDb, etc. fulfil many other similar roles, and moving towards them (which I don't think you are) is a risk unless the alternative value proposition is clear. The critique/praise some have noted, i.e. a solitary experience, is a plus, and I would build on it (i.e. a more customizable experience, improving how people find lists, etc.).

Thank you for all your great work. :cheers:

xianjiro
Donator

Post by xianjiro » October 29th, 2019, 2:20 am

Marijn wrote:
October 28th, 2019, 11:04 pm
You know..., it's quite frustrating to read all your posts. I know you all mean well and I understand everything you guys write, but it's so extremely frustrating. Especially when I'm working really hard to complete the new version, next to my day job. Right now as most of you know, for the technical side, I'm just a one man show. I've explained in some other thread on here why stuff is taking so long, so I'm not gonna do that again. I really am making good progress, but the current version is so old and has a lot of functionality to port over to the new one. It just takes a lot of time. I've considered removing a number of features, but dropped that idea because I know I'll get a lot of shit about that.

I'm so glad I have the group of moderators that help everywhere they can, without them progress would be even worse. Thanks again guys!

So if anyone has skills in software development, marketing, or whatever and is willing to volunteer, I'm all ears :)
We can use all the help we can get.
Happy with the site the way it is and will surely complain about something when forced to migrate, but I'll stick with iCM. As I said before, I believe the site has a real strength - lists, its core feature - and for that reason I find it invaluable and paired with IMDb, it's got everything I need. Sure, a link on iCM to JustWatch would be helpful, but I'm also used to cutting and pasting so that's not a big deal.

I've tried to volunteer in the past but either you weren't interested, feel I'm not appreciative of your hard work (yes, I do use humor and sarcasm quite a bit around here - but I'll say ask the mods what they think if you have any concerns), or were too busy to acknowledge the offer. I'm still willing to help, but it's not easy to suggest how to be helpful. I keep my promises and deliver on deadline.

My skills in modern-day programming are non-existent, so that's a bust.

I have worked in marketing, or more specifically advertising, both online and in print media. I have a good grasp of the concepts involved, but not knowing what you have in mind, I don't have a way to suggest how I could be of help to you and of service to the iCM community. But please, feel free to contact me via PM here, on iCM, or on Discuss with something a tad more concrete - or have one of the mods assist you with that - and we can take it from there.

I also have real-world experience as a volunteer coordinator. While this isn't something you asked for, I'm offering as it's not something else I've seen pop up elsewhere in the iCM community. You tell me your requirements, I can engage with potential volunteers, collect and organize the information in whatever way is most useful for you. Something like that. Again, PM or have a mod help.

Last, while I haven't worried about Google Analytics for a couple years now, if you need information gleaned from that, maybe I can be of assistance there - though I don't think I could do full scale statistical analysis at this point. PM ... if interested.

sol can find me here

Kublai Khan

Post by Kublai Khan » October 30th, 2019, 3:18 am

I first discovered ICM when looking for various movie tracking sites to see which were best at evaluating my past movie watchings and generate movie recommendations for future watching. Out of all the ones I checked out, I did like ICM's simplicity. But I recognize that I am in the minority on that appreciation. I mean, I even seek out and play text simulation games for nostalgia's sake. I also recognize that it doesn't offer much functionality that isn't found elsewhere.

One of the top reasons I choose ICM as a main tracking site is something that took a while to actually uncover. The first is the cultivated lists. Yes, most other movie tracking sites have lists, but this site has curated lists. Elevated above the regular user generated lists of "my top movies" and "movies I've seen" is prominently showcased lists focused on particular critics and countries and genres, etc.. In my ultimate search for new movies to experience, this caught my attention.

Deeper down in the site is the stuff on this forum. The challenges, the polls, the World Cup... These are things that get me (and others, I assume) coming back over and over again. I think the lighthearted competition is compelling and underappreciated. I've seen it on LetterBox, but it seems as buried as it is here.

xianjiro
Donator

Post by xianjiro » October 30th, 2019, 7:48 am

Kublai got me thinking - what if we were to feature one to five non-official curated lists a month or a quarter? If five were featured then they could all be country lists for example "Five Special Country Lists". Maybe these are lists people have suggested for adoption but don't have enough support or maybe a French or Czech New Wave list, something like that, where the list is excellently curated but not quite big/broad enough to be an official list. At least not yet. In the next period go with a different theme.

Or they could be five different kinds of lists: Parallel Cinema, Non-English (language) Noir, Julie Taymor Recommends, Seventies Blockbusters, Hof IFF Granit Winners. I'm spitballing here and don't know if any of these lists exist: just trying to develop an idea, something that iCM excels at and something that could spark more interest.

And to develop the social aspect, one of the forums could hold discussions about the given list and/or a Facebook group. Whatever would be relatively easy to put together (and alas moderate).

No idea how difficult promoting something like this on iCM and to its user base would be - the devil is always in the details - but again, I return to the idea of doing what the site does best and finding a way to make that more interesting for users. Edit: And I'm thinking this would need to involve as little work on Marijn's part as possible at this point: I suspect he's already got too much on his plate.

Another thing, back in the days of "The Guys" - plural. three. - there was a pretty big survey. I've no recollection of the questions at this point, but what did it say the users wanted? Was there any interest expressed that isn't quite big enough for all the programming necessary on the iCM website but could be accomplished with another tool be it forum, social media, or wherever.

sol can find me here

St. Gloede

Post by St. Gloede » October 30th, 2019, 9:05 am

One thing I have always wanted was the ability to curate your progress list yourself. I.e. add lists and hide lists. That way you can easily keep track of all lists you care about, and remove the ones you don't.

(Or at least have one personal tab - the Progress Overview was one of the best features when it was on your main page, but now that it is one click away I use it far less)

joachimt
Donator

Post by joachimt » October 30th, 2019, 2:14 pm

St. Gloede wrote:
October 30th, 2019, 9:05 am
One thing I have always wanted was the ability to curate your progress list yourself. I.e. add lists and hide lists. That way you can easily keep track of all lists you care about, and remove the ones you don't.
You can either watchlist or favorite a list, official or unofficial, and all those appear on a page together. So there are already two options to have a list of lists you follow. I know that page hasn't got all feature that the progress page has (tabs, userrank, ...), but to me it is useful enough.
ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"

albajos

Post by albajos » October 30th, 2019, 4:04 pm

Most users ever online was 379 on 23 Oct 2019 18:01
So just a week ago. Was that just a bunch of bots, or do this forum actually grow right now?

St. Gloede

Post by St. Gloede » October 30th, 2019, 7:06 pm

joachimt wrote:
October 30th, 2019, 2:14 pm
St. Gloede wrote:
October 30th, 2019, 9:05 am
You can either watchlist or favorite a list, official or unofficial, and all those appear on a page together. So there are already two options to have a list of lists you follow. I know that page hasn't got all feature that the progress page has (tabs, userrank, ...), but to me it is useful enough.
I know, and I use the favourite feature (only watchlist films), I was only stating a personal "want" of mine.

AdamH
Site Admin

Post by AdamH » November 2nd, 2019, 8:28 pm

XxXApathy420XxX wrote:
October 25th, 2019, 3:10 pm
Yea I feel like it will die. Zuma also mentioned how broken the search is which I agree with as well.

This forum is declining in popularity too. For the 500<400 list, the list of participants went like this starting from 2016: 145, 141, 127, 118. It's also clear that some of them are not active users. I mean hell, some users who weren't active came back years later just to post their old list. At least this website seems to have a close community, so a handful of users should keep it alive for a few more years.

Websites do die, it's just what happens with the internet. Only rare exceptions are the absolute monoliths like google and their owned websites. Tumblr is one of the best examples, and also shows why Alexa isn't the most accurate. In 2013 it was purchased for $1.1 billion. Wordpress then purchased it a few months ago for a measly $3 million.
I don't think you can read too much into the numbers participating in 500<400. I used to send out a huge number of messages to people inviting them to post their lists. Without a doubt, that boosted the totals.

I now send out 0 messages. My laptop broke a couple of years ago and I wasn't going to send out messages on my phone so anyone posting lists now is actively reading the forum. That wasn't the case in the past.

I have no idea about activity levels on here. On zeta, you could see daily, monthly and yearly posting stats but not on phpBB.

72aicm
Donator

Post by 72aicm » November 2nd, 2019, 10:01 pm

So Marjin... is it a Ghost town? Paying members 2015 vs now? Number of active users etc.

Would be interesting...
:)
Last edited by 72aicm on November 3rd, 2019, 8:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ebbywebby

Post by Ebbywebby » November 2nd, 2019, 10:29 pm

I don't think paying members is the best measure. I'd rather see just a chart showing monthly website traffic over the past 10 years.

blocho
Donator

Post by blocho » November 5th, 2019, 4:19 am

joachimt wrote:
October 26th, 2019, 7:39 am
It would have helped if you told the whole story in the first place. I only saw you reporting someone who posted tits on iCM. I don't know the movie. It goes to far to conclude that I am "cool with sexualizing an actress potraying a woman dying of AIDS", since I didn't know the context.

I removed it now.
I didn't even know the mods censored icm comments until this conversation happened. If we're deleting puerile jokes about Gia, how about some of this guy's comments: https://www.icheckmovies.com/profiles/c ... r=unit+731

He provides a lot of film criticism along with a healthy serving of anti-semitism, a dollop of homophobia, and praise for Japanese war crimes so over-the-top that one wonders if it's not some weird attempt at satire.

joachimt
Donator

Post by joachimt » November 5th, 2019, 5:51 am

blocho wrote:
November 5th, 2019, 4:19 am
joachimt wrote:
It would have helped if you told the whole story in the first place. I only saw you reporting someone who posted tits on iCM. I don't know the movie. It goes to far to conclude that I am "cool with sexualizing an actress potraying a woman dying of AIDS", since I didn't know the context.

I removed it now.
I didn't even know the mods censored icm comments until this conversation happened. If we're deleting puerile jokes about Gia, how about some of this guy's comments: https://www.icheckmovies.com/profiles/c ... r=unit+731

He provides a lot of film criticism along with a healthy serving of anti-semitism, a dollop of homophobia, and praise for Japanese war crimes so over-the-top that one wonders if it's not some weird attempt at satire.
I'll take a look later.
ICM-profile

fori

Post by fori » November 5th, 2019, 6:18 am

blocho wrote:
joachimt wrote:

I removed it now.

Please don’t! These comments are obviously satire! Don’t know how you can call it homophobic when so many of the comments openly lust after men. Unit 731 was one of my first friends on ICM and I have often lamented his departure from the site. I agree some comments are pretty disgusting, but some are also amazing, clever and hilarious.
Actually upon checking a few again (haven’t looked for ages) it might be good to hide some behind a trigger warning or offensive content warning.

xianjiro
Donator

Post by xianjiro » November 5th, 2019, 8:01 am

from https://www.icheckmovies.com/about/terms+of+use/
Contributions ... must not contain unlawful or objectionable content nor involve disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour. Please be respectful and civil to other members, even if you disagree with them. Material that is unlawful, harassing, threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive, abusive, hateful, inflammatory, profane, racially, sexually or religiously offensive or otherwise objectionable or unlawful is not acceptable.
but, as we've seen, one user's "praise for Japanese war crimes" is another's "amazing, clever and hilarious" (satire) - alas, the devil is in the details and actually, "Contributions in other languages may be removed." The TOS go on state what remedies MIGHT be sought for breaching the TOS.

it's a difficult rabbit hole to navigate, but the TOS seem pretty clear as to what isn't allowed

sol can find me here

Estonian Bot

Post by Estonian Bot » November 10th, 2019, 1:34 am

Which movie forum isn't on its deathbed?

blocho
Donator

Post by blocho » November 20th, 2019, 6:27 am

joachimt wrote:
November 5th, 2019, 5:51 am
blocho wrote:
joachimt wrote:

I removed it now.

I'll take a look later.
Well, Unit 731's garbage is still up there. There's also this guy who clearly seems to be the same person behind Unit 731, although the bigotry is even more prominent. Just search the page for the word Jew. I'm willing to accept that a lot of comments from these two accounts are just very weird satire, and maybe praising imperial Japan for its war crimes does not violate any icm rules, but the anti-semitism is nauseating.

joachimt
Donator

Post by joachimt » November 20th, 2019, 8:03 am

I went through some, but a lot of comments are just regular comments. To filter this I had to read everything one by one, which is not something I plan to do. If you want to report something, report the comments where something is up. Please don't report a userprofile as a whole unless there is a problem with the whole profile or all the comments.
ICM-profile

Fergenaprido
Donator

Post by Fergenaprido » November 20th, 2019, 12:28 pm

Well, some of the comments "anti-semitic" do come across as satire, such as the Hacksaw Ridge comment which references Gibson's (alleged?) anti-semitism. But the comments about "Hollyjewd" are not cool. I'm failing to see any merit or satire in those ones (Mil-jeong, Anthropoid, There Will Be Blood, and especially Making a Murderer ["Hollyjewd casting mongrels"]) and I don't think they're warranted or excusable. If you're hesitant to remove an entire comment because of one denigrating word, the least that could be done would be to edit the word to say Hollywood instead.

IMHO, of course.

PeacefulAnarchy

Post by PeacefulAnarchy » November 20th, 2019, 1:44 pm

I did those. It's not that any of that is ok, it's just that it's all buried in long reviews most of which, at least on the surface, seem to skirt the acceptable part of the line.

blocho
Donator

Post by blocho » November 20th, 2019, 3:13 pm

Thanks PA. Sorry to Joachim for not making the search method clearer. Try command-F-"Jew" or control-F-"Jew" on some computers. But for your convenience, here's the specific information you requested:
A typical comment about "filthy Jews" on the Hacksaw Ridge page: https://www.icheckmovies.com/movies/hac ... /comments/

And Unit 731 has Hollyjew comments or something similar on the following pages ...
Fury: https://www.icheckmovies.com/movies/fur ... ts/?page=2
Munich: https://www.icheckmovies.com/movies/munich/comments/
Chinatown: https://www.icheckmovies.com/movies/chi ... ts/?page=2
Schindler's List: https://www.icheckmovies.com/movies/sch ... ts/?page=3

OldAle1
Donator

Post by OldAle1 » November 20th, 2019, 3:47 pm

If that shit or some of the other stuff that's been posted is all "satire" it's sure over my head. I think it's an embarrassment to the site and whether the guy's a real fascist/racist or just trying to be funny, his shit doesn't belong.

72aicm
Donator

Post by 72aicm » November 20th, 2019, 3:51 pm

Yep. «der Zorn Gottes» hates westerners and christians. Burn him and his comments on the fire.
#triggered

PeacefulAnarchy

Post by PeacefulAnarchy » November 20th, 2019, 4:27 pm

72aicm wrote:
November 20th, 2019, 3:51 pm
Yep. «der Zorn Gottes» hates westerners and christians. Burn him and his comments on the fire.
#triggered
That part is fine, it's the celebration of mass murder that makes him fucked up garbage. But since I don't have the power to ban him I'll just edit the slur and ignore it.

72aicm
Donator

Post by 72aicm » November 20th, 2019, 4:40 pm

PeacefulAnarchy wrote:
November 20th, 2019, 4:27 pm
72aicm wrote:
November 20th, 2019, 3:51 pm
#triggered
That part is fine, it's the celebration of mass murder that makes him fucked up garbage. But since I don't have the power to ban him I'll just edit the slur and ignore it.
If that’s the case, then I agree, that’s fucked up.

joachimt
Donator

Post by joachimt » November 20th, 2019, 8:34 pm

Did you edit enough already, PA? Or should I go through some as well?
ICM-profile

fori

Post by fori » November 20th, 2019, 11:37 pm

Yeah after reading these comments more thoroughly I have to agree, they need to go. Pretty fucked up.

PeacefulAnarchy

Post by PeacefulAnarchy » November 20th, 2019, 11:52 pm

joachimt wrote:
November 20th, 2019, 8:34 pm
Did you edit enough already, PA? Or should I go through some as well?
I didn't finish but I can do them in a bit.

Ebbywebby

Post by Ebbywebby » November 22nd, 2019, 8:58 am

Of the last 500 people to join the site, it looks like 451 of them have not checked a film yet. Bleh.