Welcome to the ICM Forum. If you have an account but have trouble logging in, or have other questions, see THIS THREAD.
NOTE: Board emails should be working again. Information on forum upgrade and style issues.
Podcast: Talking Images (Episode 22 released November 17th * EXCLUSIVE * We Are Mentioned in a Book!!! Interview with Mary Guillermin on Rapture, JG & More)
Polls: Directors (Waiting for results), 1929 (Results), Directorial Debut Features (Mar 12th), DtC - Nominations (Mar 20th)
Challenges: Experimental/Avant Garde, Benelux, Run the Director
Film of the Week: Daisan no kagemusha, March nominations (Feb 26th)

The Deuce Top 20

Lammetje
Donator

Post by Lammetje »

flavo5000 wrote: December 17th, 2020, 7:56 pm Only 14? Sounds like you need to dig in then! You've got some stone cold classics ahead of you (and some complete and total garbage...).
Yeah, I guess I ought to watch some more, but there are so many other movies I want to watch! :circle:
iCM | IMDb | Last.fm | Listal

OldAle1 wrote:I think four Aamir Khan films is enough for me. Unless I'm down to one film left on the IMDb Top 250 at some point and he's in that last film, at which point I'll watch it and then shoot myself having become the official-check-whoring person I hate.
More memorable quotes
PeacefulAnarchy wrote:Active topics is the devil. Please use the forums and subforums as intended and peruse all the topics nicely sorted by topic, not just the currently popular ones displayed in a jumbled mess.
maxwelldeux wrote:If you asked me to kill my wife and pets OR watch Minions, I'd check the runtime and inquire about sobriety requirements before providing an answer.
Torgo wrote:Lammetje is some kind of hybrid Anna-Kendrick-lamb-entity to me and I find that very cool.
monty wrote:If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. iCM ain't for sissies.
mightysparks wrote:ARGH. RARGH. RARGH. DIE.
Kowry wrote:Thanks, Art Garfunky.
Rich wrote:*runs*
flavo5000

Post by flavo5000 »

Lammetje wrote: December 17th, 2020, 9:59 pm
flavo5000 wrote: December 17th, 2020, 7:56 pm Only 14? Sounds like you need to dig in then! You've got some stone cold classics ahead of you (and some complete and total garbage...).
Yeah, I guess I ought to watch some more, but there are so many other movies I want to watch! :circle:
I'm just gonna throw this out there that both Fight For Your Life and Goodbye Uncle Tom are fucking vile movies I have no desire to ever watch again....
kongs_speech

Post by kongs_speech »

flavo5000 wrote: December 17th, 2020, 10:24 pm
Lammetje wrote: December 17th, 2020, 9:59 pm
I'm just gonna throw this out there that both Fight For Your Life and Goodbye Uncle Tom are fucking vile movies I have no desire to ever watch again....
I'm not looking forward to ever seeing more Mondo shit. Mondo Cane is excruciating edgelord trash, and that's the "best" one? Yikes.
Quartoxuma wrote: A deeply human, life-affirming disgusting check whore.