Spoiler: click to toggle
1. How many children does Vuk have? (hint: i count it) I have no clue. All I know is 'vuk' is wolf in some Slavic languages. I've never seen a Vuk on this forum.
2. boulderman would like to buy Eskiya, but which film would he NOT like to buy? I have no clue.
3. Which film did Dick Winters describe as "Very long, very expensive movie. Lots of war and betrayal. Very bad acting. Still you have to watch it."? I don't know. Ben-Hur? Intolerance?
4. Which of the following films can be considered a "mafia" film? A. The Godfather B. Goodfellas C. Hababam Sinifi
5. Fill in the blank: X-Men: First Class is typical mainstream trash that Zeppo wouldn't watch in a million years.
6. Fill in the blank: iCM is run by Erik, Piet, and Marijn, also known as "The Guys".
7. Which is the bigger number, 400 or 500? Is this a trick? 400
8. Who is Joachim's alternate identity? zhangalan
9. In which film did monty give his most famous performance? (hint: his avatar is from the film) I have no clue.
10. Who tries to encourage other people to "go dark"? A. Kasparius B. ArthurYanthar C. monty D. Darth Vader
11. The main character of It's a Wonderful Life likes to listen to music, but who is his favorite musician of all time? I have no clue.
12. Match each person with a type of film or iCM list (based on how much they've watched). Use each option once, and try to maximize the number of good matches.
Angel Glez -- Doubling the Canon
Armoreska -- Russian films
joachimt -- UNESCO
Kasparius -- western
mightysparks -- horror
mjf314 -- anime
monty -- samurai
themagician -- Japanese films
WalterNeff -- noir
13. Who's the world's leading expert on fucked-up cinema? (hint: he's an uncle) Does fucked-up = experimental? Perception? Dolwphin?
14. From the first page of this list of forum members, who has the most checks (including both official and unofficial)? I think it's Armoreska because he checks tv shows and such. If it's movies only, I guess Allison.