Welcome to the ICM Forum. If you have an account but have trouble logging in, or have other questions, see THIS THREAD.
500<400 (RESULTS)
Polls: 1994 (Oct 20th), 1997 awards (Oct 24th), 1940s (Oct 26th), Shorts (Nov 16th), Knockout competition (Round 2)
Challenges: Horror, TSPDT, Latin America + Caribbean, 2020 schedule
Film of the Week: Finis terrae, November nominations (Nov 1st)
World Cup S4: Manager sign-up

Who's the ultimate iCM user?

mjf314

Who's the ultimate iCM user?

Post by mjf314 » August 20th, 2014, 1:36 am

Rules:
Add up your points and post your total (to make it easier, there are 40 questions worth +1 and 6 questions worth negative points). Either post the questions you get points for, or the questions you don't get points for, or a more detailed list, whatever you want. If you do something on the list after you saw this thread then it doesn't count. This thread is inspired by a similar thread on another forum.
List of questionsShow
Give yourself 1 point if you're a member of iCM.

Give yourself 1 point if you joined iCM in 2009 or earlier. (your join date is on your profile)

Give yourself 1 point if you're in the top 10000 on iCM. (your rank is on your profile) If your checks are private, then just check where you would be ranked if they were public.

Give yourself 1 point if you're in the top 1000 on iCM.

Give yourself 1 point if you're in the top 100 on iCM.

Give yourself 1 point if you have at least 1 check on every official list. (see the bottom of this page)

Give yourself 1 point if you've seen every available film on at least 1 official list, not counting the Best Cartoons Ever list. (see the top of this page)

Subtract 1 point if you have at least 1 check (film or TV series) that you haven't seen entirely (if you've seen everything available and it's at least 5% of the whole thing, then you don't have to subtract the point).

Subtract 1 point if you uncheck films when they become unofficial.

Give yourself 1 point if you have an "About me" or a "Favorite quote" on your profile.

Give yourself 1 point if you've favorited at least 10 films on iCM.

Give yourself 1 point if you've disliked at least 10 films on iCM.

Give yourself 1 point if you have at least 10 films on your iCM watchlist.

Give yourself 1 point if you've favorited or watchlisted at least 10 lists on iCM.

Give yourself 1 point if one of your personal lists has at least 5 favorites. You have to be the original creator of the list. It can't be a list from some other source.

Give yourself 1 point if at least 1 list that you've added to iCM has been adopted. If you added it to IMDb and someone added it to iCM for you, then you still get the point.

Give yourself 1 point if you have at least 10 friends on iCM.

Give yourself 1 point if you've written at least 10 comments on iCM.

Give yourself 1 point if you can name the 9 tabs on the progress page. (try to name them before you look at this page)

Give yourself 1 point if you know boulderman's rating (out of 10) for Eskiya. (hint: it's the best movie he's seen since using iCM)

Give yourself 1 point if you've ever contacted the Guys through the contact form on iCM.

Give yourself 1 point if you are one of the Guys.

Give yourself 1 point if you've bookmarked iCM in your browser, or if iCM is your homepage.

Give yourself 1 point if you've installed the iCheckMovies Enhanced script.

Give yourself 1 point if you created the iCheckMovies Enhanced script.

Give yourself 1 point if you use a script or bookmarklet to go directly from an IMDb entry to an iCM entry.

Give yourself 1 point if you've ever been a beta tester for iCM.

Give yourself 1 point if you've ever had a paid account on iCM.

Give yourself 1 point if you've ever subtitled a film that's an official check (including shorts). If you did either the translation or the timing then it counts.

Give yourself 1 point if you've ever told someone who you know in real life about iCM.

Give yourself 1 point if you've connected your iCM account with either Facebook or Twitter.

Give yourself 1 point if you've watched at least 1 video on the iCM Youtube channel.

Give yourself 1 point if you've posted at least 1 comment on the iCM Trello board.

Give yourself 1 point if you're a member of the Unofficial iCM Forum.

Give yourself 1 point if you're a member of the Unofficial iCM Facebook group.

Subtract 1 point if you've ever been banned from iCM, the forum, or the Facebook group (the current group, not the old one).

Subtract 1 point if you've ever created an alternate account on iCM, the forum, or the Facebook group for the purpose of hiding your identity.

Subtract 1 point if you spend more time on Letterboxd than on iCM.

Subtract 5 points if you've ever deleted an iCM Facebook group that had more than 400 members.

Give yourself 1 point if you've posted in every section of the iCM forum (that you have access to).

Give yourself 1 point if you've participated in at least 3 polls on the iCM forum.

Give yourself 1 point if you've participated in at least 3 challenges on the iCM forum.

Give yourself 1 point if you've ever run a challenge or poll on the iCM forum.

Give yourself 1 point if you've ever made a video about iCM.

Give yourself 1 point if you've talked to at least 1 iCM member through instant messaging (e.g. Skype, AIM, or Facebook chat). Emails and PMs don't count. It must be someone who you met through iCM or the forum (i.e. not someone who you already knew from somewhere else).

Give yourself 1 point if you've ever attended an iCM forum meet. There must have been at least 1 person at the meet who you met through iCM or the forum.
Last edited by mjf314 on June 22nd, 2016, 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Perception de Ambiguity

Post by Perception de Ambiguity » August 20th, 2014, 1:40 am

I got zero points. The ultimate ICM user, is it me?
dream realityImage
LETTERBOXD | MUBI | IMDb | tumblr.

mjf314

Post by mjf314 » August 20th, 2014, 1:42 am

Perception de Ambiguity on Aug 19 2014, 07:40:04 PM wrote:I got zero points. The ultimate ICM user, is it me?
I'm pretty sure you're a member of the iCM forum, so you get at least 1 point.

PeacefulAnarchy

Post by PeacefulAnarchy » August 20th, 2014, 1:46 am

mjf314 on Aug 19 2014, 07:36:03 PM wrote:
List of questionsShow
Give yourself 1 point if you can name the 9 tabs on the progress page.

Give yourself 1 point if you know boulderman's rating (out of 10) for Eskiya. (hint: it's the best movie he's seen since using iCM)

Give yourself 1 point if you use a script or bookmarklet to go directly from an IMDb entry to an iCM entry.

Give yourself 1 point if you've connected your iCM account with either Facebook or Twitter.

Give yourself 1 point if you've watched at least 1 video on the iCM Youtube channel.

Give yourself 1 point if you've ever attended an iCM forum meet. There must have been at least 1 person at the meet who you met through iCM or the forum.
I'm not adding points, here's the ones I don't get points for.

mjf314

Post by mjf314 » August 20th, 2014, 1:49 am

PeacefulAnarchy on Aug 19 2014, 07:46:50 PM wrote:
mjf314 on Aug 19 2014, 07:36:03 PM wrote:
List of questionsShow

I'm not adding points, here's the ones I don't get points for.
There are 40 questions that give 1 point, so you get 40 - 9 = 31 points.

Perception de Ambiguity

Post by Perception de Ambiguity » August 20th, 2014, 1:57 am

mjf314 on Aug 19 2014, 07:42:20 PM wrote:
Perception de Ambiguity on Aug 19 2014, 07:40:04 PM wrote:I got zero points. The ultimate ICM user, is it me?
I'm pretty sure you're a member of the iCM forum, so you get at least 1 point.
You're right, I overlooked that question. I got a point, now it has to be me. Are there any prizes to win? Or maybe I should be asking if there is anything to lose...
Last edited by Perception de Ambiguity on August 20th, 2014, 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
dream realityImage
LETTERBOXD | MUBI | IMDb | tumblr.

mjf314

Post by mjf314 » August 20th, 2014, 2:07 am

I know I have an unfair advantage because I wrote the questions, but here's what I don't get points for:

Give yourself 1 point if you're in the top 100 on iCM.
Give yourself 1 point if you've disliked at least 10 films on iCM.
Give yourself 1 point if you've ever subtitled a film that's an official check (including shorts). If you did either the translation or the timing then it counts.

And I'm not sure about this one: (I was looking at the progress page when I wrote the question, so I don't know if I would have been able to name all 9)

So I get either 31 or 32 points.

3eyes
Donator

Post by 3eyes » August 20th, 2014, 2:08 am

I got 17 or possibly more (have corresponded with someone by email and met someone, but not at an official meetup)
:run: STILL the Gaffer!

mjf314

Post by mjf314 » August 20th, 2014, 2:10 am

3eyes on Aug 19 2014, 08:08:19 PM wrote:I got 17 or possibly more (have corresponded with someone by email and met someone, but not at an official meetup)
For the instant messaging question, email doesn't count. If you met someone who you met through iCM, then it counts as a meetup.
Last edited by mjf314 on August 20th, 2014, 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Leopardi
Donator

Post by Leopardi » August 20th, 2014, 2:16 am

Only 16 points for me. I'm guessing there are some here that will be able to top 30!
Points --> Answer --> QuestionShow
1 Yep Give yourself 1 point if you're a member of iCM.

0 Dec. 2011 Give yourself 1 point if you joined iCM in 2009 or earlier.

1 24th Give yourself 1 point if you're in the top 10000 on iCM. If your checks are private, then just check where you would be ranked if they were public.

1 24th Give yourself 1 point if you're in the top 1000 on iCM.

1 24th Give yourself 1 point if you're in the top 100 on iCM.

0 0/21 on FESPACO Give yourself 1 point if you have at least 1 check on every official list.

1 1940s Give yourself 1 point if you've seen every available film on at least 1 official list, not counting the Best Cartoons Ever list.

0 Nothing I can think of Subtract 1 point if you have at least 1 check (film or TV series) that you haven't seen entirely (if you've seen everything available and it's at least 5% of the whole thing, then you don't have to subtract the point).

0 Nope Subtract 1 point if you uncheck films when they become unofficial.

0 Nope Give yourself 1 point if you have an "About me" or a "Favorite quote" on your profile.

1 457 favourites Give yourself 1 point if you've favorited at least 10 films on iCM.

0 None Give yourself 1 point if you've disliked at least 10 films on iCM.

0 Don't have one Give yourself 1 point if you have at least 10 films on your iCM watchlist.

0 Favourited only 4 lists Give yourself 1 point if you've favorited or watchlisted at least 10 lists on iCM.

0 Still working on two lists, neither is public Give yourself 1 point if one of your personal lists has at least 5 favorites. You have to be the original creator of the list. It can't be a list from some other source.

0 Nope Give yourself 1 point if at least 1 list that you've added to iCM has been adopted. If you added it to IMDb and someone added it to iCM for you, then you still get the point.

1 31 friends Give yourself 1 point if you have at least 10 friends on iCM.

0 No comments Give yourself 1 point if you've written at least 10 comments on iCM.

0 Won't even try! Give yourself 1 point if you can name the 9 tabs on the progress page.

0 Couldn't remember Give yourself 1 point if you know boulderman's rating (out of 10) for Eskiya. (hint: it's the best movie he's seen since using iCM)

0 Nope Give yourself 1 point if you've ever contacted the Guys through the contact form on iCM.

0 Not that I know of Give yourself 1 point if you are one of the Guys.

1 Homepage! Give yourself 1 point if you've bookmarked iCM in your browser, or if iCM is your homepage.

0 Nope Give yourself 1 point if you've installed the iCheckMovies Enhanced script.

0 Nope Give yourself 1 point if you created the iCheckMovies Enhanced script.

0 Nope Give yourself 1 point if you use a script or bookmarklet to go directly from an IMDb entry to an iCM entry.

0 Nope Give yourself 1 point if you've ever been a beta tester for iCM.

1 Yes Give yourself 1 point if you've ever ever had a paid account on iCM.

1 Technically for La fée sanguinaire, but request was filled before I could post them Give yourself 1 point if you've ever subtitled a film that's an official check (including shorts). If you did either the translation or the timing then it counts.

1 Several Give yourself 1 point if you've ever told someone who you know in real life about iCM.

0 Nah Give yourself 1 point if you've connected your iCM account with either Facebook or Twitter.

0 Not sure? Give yourself 1 point if you've watched at least 1 video on the iCM Youtube channel.

0 No Give yourself 1 point if you've posted at least 1 comment on the iCM Trello board.

1 Yes! Give yourself 1 point if you're a member of the Unofficial iCM Forum.

1 Yes! Give yourself 1 point if you're a member of the Unofficial iCM Facebook group.

0 No Subtract 1 point if you've ever been banned from iCM, the forum, or the Facebook group (the current group, not the old one).

0 No Subtract 1 point if you've ever created an alternate account on iCM, the forum, or the Facebook group for the purpose of hiding your identity.

0 No Subtract 1 point if you spend more time on Letterboxd than on iCM.

0 No Subtract 5 points if you've ever deleted an iCM Facebook group that had more than 400 members.

1 Yes Give yourself 1 point if you've posted in every section of the iCM forum (that you have access to).

1 Yes Give yourself 1 point if you've participated in at least 3 polls on the iCM forum.

0 Only horror so far Give yourself 1 point if you've participated in at least 3 challenges on the iCM forum.

0 No Give yourself 1 point if you've ever run a challenge or poll on the iCM forum.

0 No Give yourself 1 point if you've ever made a video about iCM.

0 Don't think so Give yourself 1 point if you've talked to at least 1 iCM member through instant messaging (e.g. Skype, AIM, or Facebook chat). It must be someone who you met through iCM or the forum (i.e. not someone who you already knew from somewhere else).

1 NYC 2014! Give yourself 1 point if you've ever attended an iCM forum meet. There must have been at least 1 person at the meet who you met through iCM or the forum.

mjf314

Post by mjf314 » August 20th, 2014, 2:23 am

Leopardi on Aug 19 2014, 08:16:36 PM wrote:0Not sure?Give yourself 1 point if you've watched at least 1 video on the iCM Youtube channel.
This is the iCM Youtube channel in case you haven't seen it: http://www.youtube.com/user/icheckmovies

PeacefulAnarchy

Post by PeacefulAnarchy » August 20th, 2014, 2:24 am

mjf314 on Aug 19 2014, 08:23:23 PM wrote:
Leopardi on Aug 19 2014, 08:16:36 PM wrote:0Not sure?Give yourself 1 point if you've watched at least 1 video on the iCM Youtube channel.
This is the iCM Youtube channel in case you haven't seen it: http://www.youtube.com/user/icheckmovies
Oh, I've seen those.

Leopardi
Donator

Post by Leopardi » August 20th, 2014, 2:29 am

mjf314 on Aug 19 2014, 08:23:23 PM wrote:
Ah, this is new to me - thanks for the link!

SkilledLunatic

Post by SkilledLunatic » August 20th, 2014, 2:39 am

Subtract 5 points if you've ever deleted an iCM Facebook group that had more than 400 members.
:lol:

mjf314

Post by mjf314 » August 20th, 2014, 2:45 am

I just added some links to the first post to make the questions easier to answer, and also to help people find stuff in case they have no idea what a question is talking about.

Cippenham
Donator

Post by Cippenham » August 20th, 2014, 3:42 am

I got 30 so not bad but already beaten by mjf the machine!
Turning over a new leaf :ICM:

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » August 20th, 2014, 3:54 am

I don't need to take the quiz to know that I am the ultimate iCM user.
"I do not always know what I want, but I do know what I don't want." - Stanley Kubrick

iCM | IMDb | LastFM | TSZDT

XxXApathy420XxX
Donator

Post by XxXApathy420XxX » August 20th, 2014, 4:02 am

At first I thought that this was going to be an actual poll or something of the best member here. If anything would destroy this forum, it would be that thread (or maybe a thread of the worst user would).
My father didn’t have the skill of a professional cameraman. The result? Avant-garde cinema.

RateYourMusic | ICheckMovies | Letterboxd

mjf314

Post by mjf314 » August 20th, 2014, 4:12 am

ArthurYanthar on Aug 19 2014, 10:02:42 PM wrote:At first I thought that this was going to be an actual poll or something of the best member here. If anything would destroy this forum, it would be that thread (or maybe a thread of the worst user would).
I'm not going to run a poll like that, but there's a poll like that on the Mario Kart forum. They've been running it every 2 years since 2004, and it hasn't destroyed the forum yet (occasionally it causes arguments but nothing too serious). There's a rule against negative campaigning, and voting is anonymous, so that helps to avoid most of the problems.
Last edited by mjf314 on August 20th, 2014, 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

SkilledLunatic

Post by SkilledLunatic » August 20th, 2014, 4:35 am

mjf314 on Aug 19 2014, 10:12:21 PM wrote:
ArthurYanthar on Aug 19 2014, 10:02:42 PM wrote:At first I thought that this was going to be an actual poll or something of the best member here. If anything would destroy this forum, it would be that thread (or maybe a thread of the worst user would).
I'm not going to run a poll like that, but there's a poll like that on the Mario Kart forum. They've been running it every 2 years since 2004, and it hasn't destroyed the forum yet (occasionally it causes arguments but nothing too serious). There's a rule against negative campaigning, and voting is anonymous, so that helps to avoid most of the problems.
I feel that a poll like that here would not make sense. Mario Kart is a game with a competitive side to it. This is a film forum! The fuck would be the best member about? Watching films? SanderO takes that award. Having the most art-house attuned sensibilities? Making the biggest rants? Having the most mind boggling tastes? Watching the most obscure films? Joining the dark force?

WalterNeff
Donator

Post by WalterNeff » August 20th, 2014, 4:54 am

30. I think I should get extra credit for my Hitler rant. :-)

mjf314

Post by mjf314 » August 20th, 2014, 4:54 am

SkilledLunatic on Aug 19 2014, 10:35:28 PM wrote:
mjf314 on Aug 19 2014, 10:12:21 PM wrote:
I feel that a poll like that here would not make sense. Mario Kart is a game with a competitive side to it. This is a film forum! The fuck would be the best member about? Watching films? SanderO takes that award. Having the most art-house attuned sensibilities? Making the biggest rants? Having the most mind boggling tastes? Watching the most obscure films? Joining the dark force?
It's a popularity contest, so you just vote for your favorite person, not necessarily the person who's best at Mario Kart. So far all of the winners have been good Mario Kart players, but they're also people who are very active in the community. The people who do well tend to be the ones who participate in many threads, have a good sense of humor, frequently help with various site-related stuff, and avoid posting too much controversial stuff.

mjf314

Post by mjf314 » August 20th, 2014, 4:55 am

WalterNeff on Aug 19 2014, 10:54:17 PM wrote:30. I think I should get extra credit for my Hitler rant. :-)
You can count that as a "video about iCM".

WalterNeff
Donator

Post by WalterNeff » August 20th, 2014, 4:57 am

mjf314 on Aug 19 2014, 10:55:44 PM wrote:
WalterNeff on Aug 19 2014, 10:54:17 PM wrote:30. I think I should get extra credit for my Hitler rant. :-)
You can count that as a "video about iCM".
I already did. That's why I said "extra credit" because it is universally accepted as the definitive satire of a certain mindset. :whistling:

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » August 20th, 2014, 5:32 am

36 points. Do I win a prize?

PS Loved the Boulderman and Larry references tehe
"I do not always know what I want, but I do know what I don't want." - Stanley Kubrick

mjf314

Post by mjf314 » August 20th, 2014, 5:33 am

mightysparks on Aug 19 2014, 11:32:07 PM wrote:36 points. Do I win a prize?

Which 4 did you not get points for?

I guess these 2:

And 2 others.
Last edited by mjf314 on August 20th, 2014, 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » August 20th, 2014, 5:38 am

mjf314 on Aug 19 2014, 11:33:07 PM wrote:
mightysparks on Aug 19 2014, 11:32:07 PM wrote:36 points. Do I win a prize?

Which 4 did you not get points for?

I guess these 2:

And 2 others.
How do you know I'm not one of The Guys? :ph43r:

Also these two:

sebby

Post by sebby » August 20th, 2014, 5:45 am

There are a handful of people here (we all know who they are) who give back to the forum (in different ways) a lot more than they take from it, and one of them would win. And I don't think there would be much furor about it.

Worst user on the other hand would be a bad idea for so many reasons and would certainly create a ton of unneeded tension.

Anyhoo, I got 19 points. It appears I am not trying hard enough to excel in my chosen field :teehee:
Last edited by sebby on August 20th, 2014, 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

mjf314

Post by mjf314 » August 20th, 2014, 5:46 am

mightysparks on Aug 19 2014, 11:38:47 PM wrote:How do you know I'm not one of The Guys? :ph43r:

Also these two:

Because The Guys™, by definition, are the people who are listed on this page: https://www.icheckmovies.com/about/people/

You'll have to start working on that video. I'm looking forward to it. How about a documentary film about the life of an iCM user?

mjf314

Post by mjf314 » August 20th, 2014, 6:50 am

I just thought of 2 more questions that I could've added.

Subtract 1 point if you think 500 is greater than 400.
Subtract 1 point if you think The Godfather is a good example of a mafia film.

jvv
Donator

Post by jvv » August 20th, 2014, 7:20 am

22 points

I use iCM quite a bit, but I'm definitely not the ultimate user.

joachimt
Donator

Post by joachimt » August 20th, 2014, 8:19 am

25 points
I really thought I would do better. :(

Can I list some more questions?
Give yourself 1 point if you added at least 25 movies to IMDB in order to add titles to official ICM-lists.
Give yourself 1 point if you submitted your part of the "my town" forum movie.
Give yourself 1 point if you ever succesfully reported a cheater.
Give yourself 1 point if you are the sole #1 user on at least one official list.
Give yourself 1 point if you are on the forum every day.
Give yourself 1 point if you created at least 25 new (useful :whistling: ) threads on the forum.
Give yourself 1 point if you ......

Ah well, maybe I'm not the ultimate user, but I'm doing alright, I guess.
ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"

joachimt
Donator

Post by joachimt » August 20th, 2014, 8:32 am

Btw, theses are the ones I didn't get points for:
Spoiler: click to toggleShow
Give yourself 1 point if you joined iCM in 2009 or earlier. (your join date is on your profile)

Give yourself 1 point if you have an "About me" or a "Favorite quote" on your profile.
I have some text there, but it doesn't say anything about me and I don't have a favorite quote.

Give yourself 1 point if you have at least 10 films on your iCM watchlist.
I use a watchlist in Excel, not on ICM.

Give yourself 1 point if at least 1 list that you've added to iCM has been adopted. If you added it to IMDb and someone added it to iCM for you, then you still get the point.
Maybe in the future...

Give yourself 1 point if you can name the 9 tabs on the progress page. (try to name them before you look at this page)
I never look at the tabs, I always go directly to the list I want from the overall list of lists.

When I saw it I remembered...

Nope, not me.

Nope, not me.

I've tried several times, but it never worked for me. :(

Give yourself 1 point if you've ever been a beta tester for iCM.
I would if they'd ask me.

I don't use facebook and twitter/.

Give yourself 1 point if you've posted at least 1 comment on the iCM Trello board.
Sorry, haven't even got an account.

Give yourself 1 point if you're a member of the Unofficial iCM Facebook group.
I just said... I don't use facebook, I don't see the point.

Nope, or does "my town" count?

Give yourself 1 point if you've talked to at least 1 iCM member through instant messaging (e.g. Skype, AIM, or Facebook chat). Emails and PMs don't count. It must be someone who you met through iCM or the forum (i.e. not someone who you already knew from somewhere else).
I don't use Skype, Facebook, Chat, ... What is AIM?? I use email to contact people on internet. I use the phone to contact friends. Sorry, I'm oldfashioned.
ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"

funkybusiness
Donator

Post by funkybusiness » August 20th, 2014, 8:36 am

joachimt on Aug 20 2014, 02:32:41 AM wrote:Give yourself 1 point if you use a script or bookmarklet to go directly from an IMDb entry to an iCM entry.
I've tried several times, but it never worked for me. :(
Do you have greasemonkey installed first? and do you then have it 'enabled'? The imdb->icm/etc. script was the easiest one for me to setup. Literally install and go. No dibbledabblin with it at all.

also, is AIM aol instant messenger and is that really still a thing?

Armoreska

Post by Armoreska » August 20th, 2014, 9:52 am

19!
thanks for subtractions :folded:

2 questions:
what's Boulderman's rating, not a 10? and who deleted the board?
currently working towards a vegan/low waste world + thru such film lists (besides TV): 2010s bests, RW Fassbinder, Luis Bunuel, Yasujiro Ozu, Eric Rohmer, Visual Effects nominees, kid-related stuff, great animes (mini-serie or feature), very 80s movies, 17+ sci-fi lists on watchlist, ENVIRO, remarkable Silent Films and Pre-Code (exploring 1925 atm) and every shorts and docu list I'm aware of and
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1434
and "Gordon" Liu Chia-Hui/Liu Chia-Liang and Yuen Woo-ping and "Sammo" Hung Kam-bo

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » August 20th, 2014, 10:02 am

Armoreska on Aug 20 2014, 03:52:34 AM wrote:19!
thanks for subtractions :folded:

2 questions:
what's Boulderman's rating, not a 10? and who deleted the board?
1) Boulderman would give Eskiya a 14/10 if he could!
2) The infamous LCWymer.

sortile9io

Post by sortile9io » August 20th, 2014, 10:29 am

I'm right in the middle: 20.

mathiasa

Post by mathiasa » August 20th, 2014, 10:40 am

got 19

ErikSchierboom

Post by ErikSchierboom » August 20th, 2014, 10:51 am

edit: 20 it is!

I got 19. What to do when you have a paid account, but don't pay for it at the moment? ;) If that counts, I'm up to 20 :)
Last edited by ErikSchierboom on August 21st, 2014, 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lammetje
Donator

Post by Lammetje » August 20th, 2014, 10:58 am

Only 13 points. tehe
iCM | IMDb | Last.fm | Listal

PeacefulAnarchy wrote:Active topics is the devil. Please use the forums and subforums as intended and peruse all the topics nicely sorted by topic, not just the currently popular ones displayed in a jumbled mess.
More memorable quotesShow
maxwelldeux wrote:If you asked me to kill my wife and pets OR watch Minions, I'd check the runtime and inquire about sobriety requirements before providing an answer.
flaiky wrote::o :satstunned: :guns: :down: :facepalm: :yucky: :mw_confused: :pinch: :ph43r: :ermm: :sweat: :folded: tehe :cowbow: :think: :finger: :rip:
monty wrote:If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. iCM ain't for sissies.
OldAle1 wrote:stupid double post bullshit crap shit fuck
mightysparks wrote:ARGH. RARGH. RARGH. DIE.
Kowry wrote:Thanks, Art Garfunky.
Rich wrote:*runs*