Welcome to the ICM Forum. If you have an account but have trouble logging in, or have other questions, see THIS THREAD.
Polls: 1940s (Results), Shorts (Nov 16th), 2007 (Nov 22nd), 1932 awards (Nov 24th), Knockout competition (Round 3)
Challenges: Noir, Unofficial, Korean, 2020 schedule
Film of the Week: Vuelven, December nominations (Nov 29th)
World Cup S4: Round 1 preparation (Nov 28th)
Film Festival: Main Slate, International, English-Language Independents, Documentaries, Arthouse, Animation, LGBT, Just Before Dawn (Dec 2nd)

Film log threads

AdamH
Site Admin

Film log threads

Post by AdamH » April 12th, 2012, 12:39 am

If anyone else is interested in doing a film log type thread like this one (amief thread) then feel free to do so. If there was enough interest then I'd make it a sub-forum. I think it would be a good way to keep people's reviews in one easy-to-read thread. I know that some people do detailed reviews scattered over challenge threads but I think this way would be interesting too. People could still obviously post in the challenge threads too but anyone who feels like they could do a film log thread with reviews can do one if they want. I probably wouldn't do one because I seem to lack the capability of writing more than a sentence or two on films I've seen.

3eyes
Donator

Post by 3eyes » April 28th, 2012, 6:20 pm

I definitely think this should be a subforum - with the straight year-log lists pinned at the top and individual logs below.
:run: STILL the Gaffer!

brokenface
Donator

Post by brokenface » April 28th, 2012, 6:23 pm

Yep I agree they'd be better in a subforum. Then I won't feel like I keep bumping mine at the expense of other film threads :P Might encourage more people to start one, too

AdamH
Site Admin

Post by AdamH » April 28th, 2012, 10:35 pm

3eyes on Apr 28 2012, 12:20:24 PM wrote:I definitely think this should be a subforum - with the straight year-log lists pinned at the top and individual logs below.
Done.