Welcome to the ICM Forum. If you have an account but have trouble logging in, or have other questions, see THIS THREAD.
500<400 (Nominations Sep 22nd)
Polls: Benelux (Results), 1944 awards (Sep 23rd), 1964 (Sep 28th), Knockout competition (Round 1)
Challenges: Silent Era, 21st Century, Japan
Film of the Week: Reindeerspotting - pako Joulumaasta, October nominations (Sep 27th)

My Top 100 Tracks

Armoreska

Re: My Top 100 Tracks

Post by Armoreska » June 14th, 2019, 5:03 pm

You sure got a weird list, even weirder than Carmel's. Many of these tracks dont register that well with me.
Enjoyed these even though some of them I did hear before:
Minnie Riperton - Les Fleur
Harvey Averve Dozen - You're No Good
Harmonia - Watussi
P Funk All Stars - Hydraulic Pump
Womack & Womack - Love Wars
Serious Intention - Serious - heard a gnarly sample in Didier Sinclair - Lovely Flight
Kwame - Ownlee Eue - this sounds like Unfinished Symphony but has nothing to do with it?
Theo Parrish - Falling Up - so good, this is the first track from this artist for me, but he's on the wishlist
(apart from some usual suspects that were more rare on your list than the rare stuff)
props on including Stevie Wonder's As. Top 2000 material for me.
For me E2.E4 would be out of bounds to be considered a "track". it's an album.
Alexander Robotnik - Problemes D'Amour - you posted the remix here.
your post top 100 stuff is more relateable than the actual top 100!
currently working towards a vegan/low waste world + thru such film lists (besides TV): 2010s bests, RW Fassbinder, Luis Bunuel, Yasujiro Ozu, Eric Rohmer, Visual Effects nominees, kid-related stuff, great animes (mini-serie or feature), very 80s movies, 17+ sci-fi lists on watchlist, ENVIRO, remarkable Silent Films and Pre-Code (exploring 1925 atm) and every shorts and docu list I'm aware of and
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1434
and "Gordon" Liu Chia-Hui/Liu Chia-Liang and Yuen Woo-ping and "Sammo" Hung Kam-bo

Lammetje
Donator

Post by Lammetje » September 4th, 2019, 4:53 pm

Overall I didn't like the list that much, but at least my #1 (Stairway to Heaven) is there. And I discovered a few good songs (e.g. #73), so thanks for that, Jenny! :thumbsup:
iCM | IMDb | Last.fm | Listal

flaiky wrote::o :satstunned: :guns: :down: :facepalm: :yucky: :mw_confused: :pinch: :ph43r: :ermm: :sweat: :folded: tehe :cowbow: :think: :finger: :rip:
More memorable quotesShow
PeacefulAnarchy wrote:Active topics is the devil. Please use the forums and subforums as intended and peruse all the topics nicely sorted by topic, not just the currently popular ones displayed in a jumbled mess.
maxwelldeux wrote:If you asked me to kill my wife and pets OR watch Minions, I'd check the runtime and inquire about sobriety requirements before providing an answer.
monty wrote:If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. iCM ain't for sissies.
OldAle1 wrote:stupid double post bullshit crap shit fuck
mightysparks wrote:ARGH. RARGH. RARGH. DIE.
Kowry wrote:Thanks, Art Garfunky.
Rich wrote:*runs*