Welcome to the ICM Forum. If you have an account but have trouble logging in, or have other questions, see THIS THREAD.
500<400 (Nominations Sep 22nd)
Polls: Animation (Results), 2016 awards (Aug 25th), 1987 (Aug 25th), Benelux (Aug 30th), Knockout competition (Round 1)
Challenges: Romance, UK/Ireland, <400 Checks
Film of the Week: Coeur fidèle, September nominations (Aug 30th)

The Italo Lounge

PirateJenny

The Italo Lounge

Post by PirateJenny » April 21st, 2019, 7:38 pm

I thought I might as well go for a new thread. It could have almost gone in the techno lounge. When I got into that kind of music old WBMX Chicago tapes were a big part of it.

Here's a few favourite anyway.

Big fan of Daniel2 Baldelli cosmic disco mixes where he mixes this kind of stuff and everything else disco with things like Mobieus and Can.

Lammetje
Donator

Post by Lammetje » April 22nd, 2019, 6:19 pm

Nice! Italo is great, you don't have to be high to enjoy it. :)
iCM | IMDb | Last.fm | Listal

flaiky wrote::o :satstunned: :guns: :down: :facepalm: :yucky: :mw_confused: :pinch: :ph43r: :ermm: :sweat: :folded: tehe :cowbow: :think: :finger: :rip:
More memorable quotesShow
PeacefulAnarchy wrote:Active topics is the devil. Please use the forums and subforums as intended and peruse all the topics nicely sorted by topic, not just the currently popular ones displayed in a jumbled mess.
maxwelldeux wrote:If you asked me to kill my wife and pets OR watch Minions, I'd check the runtime and inquire about sobriety requirements before providing an answer.
monty wrote:If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. iCM ain't for sissies.
OldAle1 wrote:stupid double post bullshit crap shit fuck
mightysparks wrote:ARGH. RARGH. RARGH. DIE.
Kowry wrote:Thanks, Art Garfunky.
Rich wrote:*runs*

PirateJenny

Post by PirateJenny » May 6th, 2019, 11:06 am

Chill track! Def worth a disco finger.