Welcome to the ICM Forum. If you have an account but have trouble logging in, or have other questions, see THIS THREAD.
500<400 (Nominations Sep 22nd)
Polls: Animation (Results), 2016 awards (Aug 25th), 1987 (Aug 25th), Benelux (Aug 30th), Knockout competition (Round 1)
Challenges: Romance, UK/Ireland, <400 Checks
Film of the Week: Hospital, September nominations (Aug 30th)

What are you listening to right now?

Armoreska

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Armoreska » July 4th, 2019, 12:58 pm

some of Kyuss and this are candidates for top 500 status
Last edited by Armoreska on July 5th, 2019, 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
currently working towards a vegan/low waste world + thru such film lists (besides TV): 2010s bests, RW Fassbinder, Luis Bunuel, Yasujiro Ozu, Eric Rohmer, Visual Effects nominees, kid-related stuff, great animes (mini-serie or feature), very 80s movies, 17+ sci-fi lists on watchlist, ENVIRO, remarkable Silent Films and Pre-Code (exploring 1925 atm) and every shorts and docu list I'm aware of and
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1434
and "Gordon" Liu Chia-Hui/Liu Chia-Liang and Yuen Woo-ping and "Sammo" Hung Kam-bo

Armoreska

Post by Armoreska » July 5th, 2019, 3:23 pm

stoner metal forever

currently working towards a vegan/low waste world + thru such film lists (besides TV): 2010s bests, RW Fassbinder, Luis Bunuel, Yasujiro Ozu, Eric Rohmer, Visual Effects nominees, kid-related stuff, great animes (mini-serie or feature), very 80s movies, 17+ sci-fi lists on watchlist, ENVIRO, remarkable Silent Films and Pre-Code (exploring 1925 atm) and every shorts and docu list I'm aware of and
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1434
and "Gordon" Liu Chia-Hui/Liu Chia-Liang and Yuen Woo-ping and "Sammo" Hung Kam-bo

Mario Gaborović

Post by Mario Gaborović » July 6th, 2019, 6:08 pm

Armoreska wrote:
July 1st, 2019, 11:46 am
Why do you have a CRT monitor? :circle:

Awesome indian prog there, Carmel. What's this called in English?
When my old monitor kicked the bucket around 2017, my friend who used to work in a computer shop just gave this one away to me. He had stored it somewhere just in case.

Sure it's dated now, but receiving a gift is better than spending money, right? :shrug:

Also I'm planning to buy some heavy equipment to play FIFA 20, thus making a triple jump to the present day (years ago I was even into patchmaking for a while until EA decided to make it difficult for us who wanna play non-game leagues :down: ).

Carmel1379
Donator

Post by Carmel1379 » July 7th, 2019, 4:00 pm

Armoreska wrote:
July 1st, 2019, 11:46 am
Awesome indian prog there, Carmel. What's this called in English?
From the Youtube comments:
The meaning of the album's name is
"Live Performance of Traditional Music in Nong Go Village By Rung Thawi Act ".
also, "ทดลองฟังได้ไม่ซื้อไม่ว่า" means "You can try to listen to this, don't mind if you don't buy" :)
IMDb, letterboxd, tumblr
whom shall we find
Sufficient? who shall tempt with wand’ring feet
The dark unbottom’d infinite Abyss,
And through the palpable obscure find out
His uncouth way, or spread his aerie flight,
Upborn with indefatigable wings,
Over the vast abrupt, ere he arrive
The happy Ile?

Nur dein Auge – ungeheuer / Blickt michs an, Unendlichkeit!
Close the world. ʇxǝu ǝɥʇ uǝdO.
t o B e c o n t i n u e d

RBG

Post by RBG » July 11th, 2019, 5:04 pm

icm + ltbxd

NO GODS NO MASTERS

Armoreska

Post by Armoreska » July 20th, 2019, 8:54 pm

never heard the original version of Ai No Corrida

so weird
especially saying Comm-UH-nd to rhyme with AM
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1434

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » July 21st, 2019, 8:37 am

"I do not always know what I want, but I do know what I don't want." - Stanley Kubrick

iCM | IMDb | LastFM | TSZDT

Armoreska

Post by Armoreska » August 1st, 2019, 11:19 am

So I returned to electronic music after a long break and immediately discovered an excellent album + one of the coolest beats too. like top 20 for me
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1434

Armoreska

Post by Armoreska » August 1st, 2019, 12:44 pm

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1434