Welcome to the ICM Forum. If you have an account but have trouble logging in, or have other questions, see THIS THREAD.
Polls: Favorite Movies (Results), 1945 (Results), 1929 awards (Apr 4th), South Asia (Apr 25th), Doubling the Canon (Ratings Apr 30th)
Challenges: Crime, Directed by Women, Indian Subcontinent
Film of the Week: The Music of Chance, May nominations (May 1st)
World Cup S4: Round 1 schedule, 1F: Brazil vs Greece vs Japan vs Poland (Apr 5th), 1G: Germany vs Pakistan vs Ukraine vs USA (Apr 22nd)

What game(s) are you playing now?

mightysparks
Site Admin

Re: What game(s) are you playing now?

Post by mightysparks » December 2nd, 2019, 4:20 am

We ended up finishing Overcooked a few days ago, as well as getting 3 stars on every level of the main campaign. Then we did the two DLC things, but some of them were pretty hard and we didn't get 3 stars on all of them (the Christmassy map was really tough). We got Overcooked 2 and finished that last night. Overcooked 2 was much easier, there are only 3 levels we didn't get full stars on and barely had to replay any levels, but after you beat the boss there's an extra 4th star for every level which is basically impossible. We haven't done any DLC yet. I didn't realise the games were made with 4 players in mind, I feel like it would be too easy and also too hectic with that many people, but it's pretty good with two (and the scores needed change depending on how many players so it's never too unfair).

We also got A Way Out for the PS4. It's ok, but it's too easy and basic. The characters and story are not as interesting and fully fleshed out as they should be for a game that's more story-based, and the gameplay mechanics and plot progression are just too simple. Failing is nearly impossible, and there's no strategizing or much thinking required for any part of it. Look around enough and you'll find what you need. We escaped the prison, but haven't finished the rest of it yet and the next part of the game isn't as exciting as breaking out of a prison and there's not much to get you invested in the story by this point so we're not in a huge rush to finish it.
"I do not always know what I want, but I do know what I don't want." - Stanley Kubrick

iCM | IMDb | LastFM | TSZDT

Pretentious Hipster
Donator

Post by Pretentious Hipster » December 2nd, 2019, 10:08 pm

This is technically an earlier review. Just posted it now instead of the entire series in one video because I didn't wanna make a 50 minute long video. It seems too long for people to see. Although to be fair I got recommended a review of Pathologic that was over 2 hours long and it got tons of views.

Pretentious Hipster
Donator

Post by Pretentious Hipster » December 4th, 2019, 2:02 am

If a game includes a mechanic that is super annoying and is left on by default, but you have the ability to turn it off, would you let it affect your score?

A game I'm playing now has a potential to get a 10/10, but that one thing completely ruined it. Just not sure if I should count it if it's technically optional.

mjf314

Post by mjf314 » December 4th, 2019, 3:10 am

Pretentious Hipster wrote:
December 4th, 2019, 2:02 am
If a game includes a mechanic that is super annoying and is left on by default, but you have the ability to turn it off, would you let it affect your score?

A game I'm playing now has a potential to get a 10/10, but that one thing completely ruined it. Just not sure if I should count it if it's technically optional.
If it's optional, but you don't like it, just turn it off and pretend it doesn't exist.

Are you talking about Chrono Trigger? I see that it's next on your list.

Pretentious Hipster
Donator

Post by Pretentious Hipster » December 4th, 2019, 3:24 am

mjf314 wrote:
December 4th, 2019, 3:10 am
December 4th, 2019, 2:02 am

If it's optional, but you don't like it, just turn it off and pretend it doesn't exist.

Are you talking about Chrono Trigger? I see that it's next on your list.
Nah. I reordered the list but didn't update it yet. Might not update it so they'll be a surprise. I'm delaying the non-hd console games until the new year when I get the retrotink 2x. I think chrono trigger was like 15th or 20th in line?

Since you posted it's funny because I thought about it today. I rewatched my mario review recently and it made me cringe. A good sign though because that means I'm improving.

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » December 6th, 2019, 12:52 am

As a gift to myself for finishing all my assessments, I bought Pokemon Shield and Luigi's Mansion 3 yesterday. I haven't finished a Pokemon game in maybe 10 years, and stopped buying every single one around that time as well. I played a bit of Let's Go but it felt too empty and I couldn't get into it. I saw a lot of negative things about Sword/Shield on the Pokemon Reddit (particularly on how many Pokemon from older gens aren't included), I tried to avoid reading anything about it but I got the impression that it wasn't like the other games.

Idk what those people were on about because it feels just like the old games and I played for like 8 hours straight yesterday having a ball. It feels like any other sequel where they pick and choose which Pokemon are in it so I'm not too fussed about not seeing all the old favourites. The newer generations have not been as interesting since like gen 4/5, and the names are awful but it still just feels like Pokemon. I was given Pokemon Silver for Christmas in 2000 and seeing the game evolve into this fully 3D world you can explore, see the Pokemon walking around etc is really awesome. I'm still annoyed they haven't bothered giving all the Pokemon proper sounds and we still don't have proper animation battles for every move. At first I was annoyed that exp share is automatic and that you get exp for catching Pokemon, but it actually just takes out some of the harsher parts of the grind and you can focus on more fun things instead. It showing you what type each move is and whether it's effective or not is a little bit too hand-holdy for me, I remember studying all the type match-ups as a kid and now it just tells you which moves to use so it's kind of stupid and takes away some of the battle strategy. I'm still hoping for a massive Pokemon universe game instead of repeating the same RPG for the next 20 years but Nintendo doesn't seem interested...

I played a little bit of Luigi's Mansion 3 and it seems fun so far. I've only played the first one and was close to finishing, but don't remember much other than it felt like a pretty unique and refreshing game. Oh, and I got the free trial for online on the Switch hoping to play Trivial Pursuit Live. I got plonked into a game in the fourth round (out of five), won the game, then couldn't find any other games. That's probably the only game I'd really want to play online but no-one else does :'(
"I do not always know what I want, but I do know what I don't want." - Stanley Kubrick

Pretentious Hipster
Donator

Post by Pretentious Hipster » December 10th, 2019, 4:24 am

Been improving my photoshop skills slowly as well. Able to extract titles from game screens and for one of them I managed to partially match the title's gradient for the text that says review. I'm now able to do 45 seconds to a minutes worth of audio at a time. Looks like I'm still on the path of improvement and hopefully soon I'll express more confidence and emotion with my voice.

I am more motivated now too, and unfortunately there's like no job postings this month, so expect reviews to be posted more frequently.

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » December 13th, 2019, 8:48 am

Last week I signed up for the free trial of Switch online and once it was up I was going to cancel the auto renew and sign up for a year of it: so of course Nintendo charged me with the auto renew for a month before I got around to doing it that day and I probably won’t be getting the year now.

Anyway, I’m taking advantage of my unwanted month of online. Firstly, by playing the Tetris 99 game. I thought it was going to just Tetris and versing one other person and I was completely lost for the first few games. The controls weren’t what I expected and I didn’t understand all the lasers and other games etc. Starting to get the hang of it now and it’s fun but intense. I haven’t been able to make it to the top 40 yet but I’d like to get better at it.

funkybusiness
Donator

Post by funkybusiness » December 13th, 2019, 8:53 am

Tetris 99 is far too addicting. I'm typically like a <25 finish, but then you have a shit game and you end up 89th and then you have to play another round! and it just keeps going.
I think it's a pretty nice bonus for the Switch Online thing (which I bought for Mario Maker 2) along with the NES and SNES emus, which I don't really need, but still a nice freebie.

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » December 13th, 2019, 9:40 am

Yea, I’ve already managed to get rank 6 in a game and just came 12th. But yea other times it’s like I’m sent a million blocks at once and die at rank 80. I’d probably consider online to keep playing this, and spending $15 for the offline stuff.

Also want to unlock all the icons..

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » December 15th, 2019, 1:47 am

Now that I've sorted out my stupid mouse issue, I've started playing Parkasaurus. It's still in early access and I've only played for a few hours/through a few campaign levels, but it's really good so far. Zoo Tycoon has been one of my favourite games since around 2004 and nothing has come close, to the point that I still regularly play it. But Parkasaurus hits all the notes and has all the good things from Zoo Tycoon and done in a much more interesting way, particularly with the habitats and the biomes, shelters/toys, animal happiness etc. It's significantly easier (at least so far) but most other similar games I've played have been more focused on either building a park or managing the park, rather than focusing on the animals.

There are some weird bugs, like one of my security guys got stuck in some water so I had to lift him out, and some of the mechanics seem unbalanced; management is too easy, but hearts are quite difficult to earn (seems to get faster as you get more animals etc, so might actually be ok). I think if they can make it a little more difficult and had more content this game is going to be amazing when it's finally released. I always preferred the regular zoo animals of Zoo Tycoon over the dino expansion, but the dino stuff is a bit more interesting as you have to dig up fossils and it adds a little extra to the game. Sometimes it can feel like there's too much to worry about (though I kinda like it) and it can feel clunky; eg, having to buy food and keeping it stocked up, the shop doesn't really need it's own screen but you can add to a daily delivery so don't have to visit it regularly after a while. Some of it isn't that intuitive either, deleting stuff is really annoying and I didn't understand how to create the 'higher' biomes or how to delete water until I googled but not a big deal.

I also bought Rebel Inc on my phone since I'm a fan of Plague Inc (though I haven't mastered that game yet). It's pretty fun and I like that it utilises the same kind of gameplay and style but still manages to feel fresh and different. It's been a bit easy so far, compared to Plague Inc, but I'm sure it'll get harder soon enough. It doesn't really feel like most of my choices have much of an impact (unlike Plague Inc) though.

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » December 18th, 2019, 12:54 am

My boyfriend has never been a PC gamer but after playing on my Steam account a bit, he’s now got his own account and has been sharing games with his brother. He started playing Total War II: Rome recently and I’ve barely seen him for days lol. I’m hoping it’ll go on sale soon so I can give it a go/play with him, but it seems pretty complex and intense. I’m not great with strategy games and even he struggled with the tutorial campaign or something. But man, if you thought the Civ games were soul stealers... he didn’t come to bed until 5.30 this morning, and he hasn’t been in bed before 1am in about a week (we usually go to bed at 10/11).

I am starting to work on strengthening my forearms, grip strength and wrist flexibility to try and help my RSI so I’m hoping that will help me be able to play games longer and more often. I’m a terrible gamer and the RSI has made me pathetic, but I really want to play more and I’m sick of having to give up on games after 5 minutes because I’m in pain.

tirefeet

Post by tirefeet » December 18th, 2019, 10:10 am

Great job on the reviews Arthur! I try to give all of them a view and I'll make sure I watch RtCW when I make time :)

Pretentious Hipster
Donator

Post by Pretentious Hipster » December 18th, 2019, 2:26 pm

tirefeet wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 10:10 am
Great job on the reviews Arthur! I try to give all of them a view and I'll make sure I watch RtCW when I make time :)
Thanks. I am a bit discouraged because I lost 2 subs but maybe I'll start gaining ones eventually.

Pretentious Hipster
Donator

Post by Pretentious Hipster » December 19th, 2019, 6:07 pm

First I find out that Limmy started streaming. Now I got this on my recommended page

Pretentious Hipster
Donator

Post by Pretentious Hipster » December 20th, 2019, 3:53 am

It finally happened. I gave a 10/10 to something. I had 3 reviews that I was planning to do before this, but I loved this so much I have to do this review first. I still have to finish another aspect related to it though. I finished the game technically, but I looked at what I unlocked for finishing it, and it is probably the best unlockable in video game history (I'm talking like Criterion Collection bonus features good). I hope to have the review ready on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.

Pretentious Hipster
Donator

Post by Pretentious Hipster » December 21st, 2019, 12:05 am

Had a discussion with someone who made avant-garde shorts in the past as he would provide better and frankly less biased insight. The reviews themselves are very well done, but are way too academic. I knew that showing off my personality more is something I need to do for this, but I think that'll just come with practice and being more comfortable with recording. I obviously can't do any jokes for a game that I'm gonna give 10/10 to, but maybe I can try to show more emotion? He also said to zoom in on areas you want people to focus on whenever I'm mentioning something to look out for. There is a game that I might give 1/10 to, but I still got 4 reviews to do first so it won't come out for a few weeks. I'll do my best to come up with jokes for that one, and maybe to try to toss some in for the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th review I'm doing, but have no idea what right now.

The black bars for games that aren't widescreen might be boring as well. I thought of something to make it more appealing. I found a free pixel video background, and I can put the video on top of that so the borders will be animated instead of just black bars. The problem with that is that it's 30 fps, and I can record my console games at 60 fps (but not pc games), so I guess I'll just make all my reviews 30 fps for now.

It's funny. I said I'm not good with jokes, but when he said I'm too academic in my videos my response was "So basically I'm Guy Debord?" and that made him really laugh. I don't think most gamers on youtube would get that though.

mjf314

Post by mjf314 » December 22nd, 2019, 5:16 pm

Even if you don't tell jokes, you can try to be more enthusiastic and entertaining (although I'm not a great speaker myself, so I'm not the best person to tell you how to do this). Maybe you can experiment with different speaking styles, and record each one. Then listen to them and see which one you like best.

Here are some examples of highly-positive reviews that I think are well done (although I'm not sure if they contain spoilers, so you might want to play the games before watching them).

Donkey Kong Country 2 - Rareware's Kong Quest | GEEK CRITIQUE
Chrono Trigger - ProJared
A Link to the Past Review and Retrospective SNES The Legend of Zelda

Pretentious Hipster
Donator

Post by Pretentious Hipster » December 22nd, 2019, 5:51 pm

mjf314 wrote:
December 22nd, 2019, 5:16 pm
Even if you don't tell jokes, you can try to be more enthusiastic and entertaining (although I'm not a great speaker myself, so I'm not the best person to tell you how to do this). Maybe you can experiment with different speaking styles, and record each one. Then listen to them and see which one you like best.

Here are some examples of highly-positive reviews that I think are well done (although I'm not sure if they contain spoilers, so you might want to play the games before watching them).

Donkey Kong Country 2 - Rareware's Kong Quest | GEEK CRITIQUE
Chrono Trigger - ProJared
A Link to the Past Review and Retrospective SNES The Legend of Zelda
Thanks will avoid the Chrono Trigger one but will see the other 2. That was actually my plan all along. I'm gonna spend this week recording like 3 different audio versions of my next review and send them to my brother's girlfriend. She does voiceovers for audiobooks so she should know best.

Pretentious Hipster
Donator

Post by Pretentious Hipster » December 23rd, 2019, 3:01 am

Did it and although I didn't sound enthusiastic enough yet, there are improvements and that I also sound more confident. I also am speaking more slowly for the most part. I did find a collection of vocal exercises to do to improve your voice so am doing them now. This review might be up on Thursday. If not then Sunday.

Pretentious Hipster
Donator

Post by Pretentious Hipster » December 25th, 2019, 6:29 pm

Tried to be louder, more emotive, and more confident. I don't really hear a difference though tbh. Maybe with more practice. Regardless this is still a very special review.

Pretentious Hipster
Donator

Post by Pretentious Hipster » December 27th, 2019, 2:27 am

I also decided to stop reviewing mediocre games. It feels like a waste of time to do so, and most people looking up these reviews wanna see why it's praised, or wanna see someone make fun of it.

There is one thing though. I started an absolutely legendary game (more than 95 on metacritic), and the more I play it the more I dislike it. I'm honestly scared to do it because it is a game where a crowd of people will come after me with pitchforks for speaking ill of it. Perhaps I should just go the gutsy route and say *INSERT GAME* IS OVERRATED as my video title?

maxwelldeux
Donator

Post by maxwelldeux » December 27th, 2019, 3:31 am

December 27th, 2019, 2:27 am
I also decided to stop reviewing mediocre games. It feels like a waste of time to do so, and most people looking up these reviews wanna see why it's praised, or wanna see someone make fun of it.

There is one thing though. I started an absolutely legendary game (more than 95 on metacritic), and the more I play it the more I dislike it. I'm honestly scared to do it because it is a game where a crowd of people will come after me with pitchforks for speaking ill of it. Perhaps I should just go the gutsy route and say *INSERT GAME* IS OVERRATED as my video title?
Well, back in the dark days of the internet, when I had a blog, my most popular post by a wide margin (at least 10x the next most popular) was titled "Why hockey sucks". Most comments ranged from people from telling me why I'm stupid to discussing in great detail how they were going to rape and kill me, my mother, and all my descendants. So if you want people to find your review... do it.

Pretentious Hipster
Donator

Post by Pretentious Hipster » December 29th, 2019, 3:44 am

Taking a small break from that overrated game and another break for a 30+ hour game because it's the type to play for like 45 minutes a day to relax and I overdose on it. 3 games at once now and will go back to the overrated game after I beat one of them. One of them... will be a christian game.

Timec

Post by Timec » December 29th, 2019, 3:59 pm

I'm 20+ hours into Death Stranding, and I still don't know what to make of it. It's stressful and ridiculous - some of the repetitive scenes and tasks are really beginning to grate on me. The dialogue is often breathtakingly dumb, and the story itself is... Different.

Yet it's intriguing enough that I keep playing. There's something really satisfying about completing a particularly arduous task and connecting a city or base to the "network." I particularly like the social aspect - once the area you're in is connected, other players can contribute materials that help make the journey easier - which ties in nicely to some of the game's themes.

Overall, I'm not sure if it's good or terrible, but I'll give it credit for being the rare AAA game that's completely bonkers.

Pretentious Hipster
Donator

Post by Pretentious Hipster » December 29th, 2019, 4:19 pm

Yea I played around 8 hours of it. Same opinion as you although I find the gameplay to be more compelling. I took a break from it but will return to it eventually.

outdoorcats

Post by outdoorcats » December 29th, 2019, 7:16 pm

Hollow Knight. Been on a Metroidvania kick, and have since discovered two of my favorite games, Hollow Knight (40 hours and still working on it) and Ori and the Blind Forest. Ori absolutely deserves to be compared with their ancestors (Super Metroid and Symphony of the Night) for sheer joy of gameplay and has a moving Studio Ghibli-esque story twist on the genre.

Hollow Knight is a bit of a different beast, more of a...MetroidDarkSoulsVania. It is punishingly hard, but so rewarding when you persevere through the difficult parts. One quality of Super Metroid and Symphony of the Night both is that the more hidden power ups you discover, the more you can go back to the old enemies that you used to kick your ass and just blast through them easily and feel like a god. Hollow Knight does away with a lot of that. It is even less linear than most Metroidvanias and after the first couple areas you aren't given any directions as to which part to go to next, so you can easily stumble upon parts that make you feel overwhelmed.

The music is fantastic, the game's art direction is stunning, the level design gives each area a unique look, and after more than 40 hours of playing at no point has the game felt repetitive (it feels like I'm getting closer to the end and might be 50-55 hours of gameplay for me). It is a massive game with a great story, albeit one that might be too grim for some players. The contrast between the cuteness of some of the characters and the bleakness of some of their fates might be a hard pill to swallow for some players, if the difficulty of the game wasn't as big a hurdle enough. But I still feel like by the end I'll be ready to call it a masterpiece and one of my 10 favorite games.

(for those wondering, I was intending on 100% completion until I got to the Colosseum of Fools. I did beat the first two rounds at last, but have no intention of even attempting the 3rd. I'll settle for 99%)
Last edited by outdoorcats on December 30th, 2019, 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

[a LION eats GOD. Gunshots ring out. MATT turns around]
MATT: That's the guy I was telling you about.

weirdboy
Donator

Post by weirdboy » December 30th, 2019, 6:07 am

Timec wrote:
December 29th, 2019, 3:59 pm
I'm 20+ hours into Death Stranding, and I still don't know what to make of it. It's stressful and ridiculous - some of the repetitive scenes and tasks are really beginning to grate on me. The dialogue is often breathtakingly dumb, and the story itself is... Different.

Yet it's intriguing enough that I keep playing. There's something really satisfying about completing a particularly arduous task and connecting a city or base to the "network." I particularly like the social aspect - once the area you're in is connected, other players can contribute materials that help make the journey easier - which ties in nicely to some of the game's themes.

Overall, I'm not sure if it's good or terrible, but I'll give it credit for being the rare AAA game that's completely bonkers.
Have you ever played A Tale in the Desert?

It's basically a MMORPG where you collectively work to build up civilization, with tons of disciplines and a complex trading system that must be used to accomplish some massive scale goal (like, ahem, building a pyramid). I just get the impression there's a similar sort of focus on both the mundane and seemingly impossible.

funkybusiness
Donator

Post by funkybusiness » December 30th, 2019, 7:39 am

you've piqued my interested there, outdoorcats. that sounds right up my alley. I've got a couple games going on right now but I'll give it a try in a couple weeks.

Anyone ever homebrew a Wii before? Anyone have any idea how easy it is?

Pretentious Hipster
Donator

Post by Pretentious Hipster » December 30th, 2019, 5:48 pm

I will have to play Outer Wilds soon, maybe next month. I've seen it being called one of the greatest games of all time by a video game reviewer that I really respect.

I plan on making some series lists, most notably a series of overrated and underrated games. I'm thinking of making it a 50/50 balance. 5 overrated and 5 underrated games, and every time I'll have 5 of each I'll make a video. I have 5 overrated games, and I decided to go through a criteria of me giving it 3.5/10 less than the critics scores. However, I'm unsure about the criteria needed for an underrated game. I guess I can list some stats about them in 3 different aspects, critic scores, people scores, and sales, and maybe any extra notes, and see what you guys think?

Game #1: LOVED by both critics and people according to google. Less than a million sales. Don't really see it mentioned among gamers anymore as it's from the early 2000s, so I guess it hasn't stood the test of time.
Game #2: LOVED by people, liked by critics. Don't know about sales as it's from the 80s. Seems to have been forgotten as time went on like the last game.
Game #3: LOVED by people, liked by critics. Had 850,000 copies sold, but it's made for the casual crowd and gamers never mention it.
Game #4: LOVED by critics, HATED by people. Seriously one of the most polarizing games ever if you consider the people score on google. Sold 750,000 copies.
Game #5: Critics hated it, but it has a major cult following now.
Game #6: Critics LOVED it, and high budget. So obscure that google doesn't even have a percentage of how many liked this game. Probably the weakest entry here, but still a great game.

funkybusiness
Donator

Post by funkybusiness » December 31st, 2019, 8:57 am

people love list videos. I love lists. sounds like a great idea for a series of videos.

regarding the info, I think you're already far more rigorous than anything like that for video games I've seen, so, I think you're good for evaluating over/unders. One thing I'd note about older games where you mention you don't have as much data, is that any sort of end point whether over/under, obscurity &c., it ends up being relative to now, and that's where the criticism shows up, I suppose. Why highlight anything unless you're attempting to critique it, right? unlike the seemingly thousands of youtube channels where it's just a string of gameplay videos, some flashy logos, and, "hey look at that! boom, I made a video! likecommentsubscribepatreondonatesocialmedialinksbelow". what you're doing/going to do is more interesting and worthwhile than that, so, if you've got some notion that a game falls into a certain category, and like I said it seems like you've found enough data to back up that notion, I don't see any issue with what you're proposing. and also, people love list videos, so why not give them this more interesting form of a list video. I feel like I'm repeating myself, but I think you get what I'm saying.

Pretentious Hipster
Donator

Post by Pretentious Hipster » December 31st, 2019, 9:02 am

funkybusiness wrote:
December 30th, 2019, 7:39 am
Anyone ever homebrew a Wii before? Anyone have any idea how easy it is?
I did it like 10 years ago. It seemed easy enough for the most part? But, all I remember was having to use an exploit with Super Smash Bros' stage editor to initiate it

Pretentious Hipster
Donator

Post by Pretentious Hipster » January 4th, 2020, 5:14 pm

Why is Red Dead Redemption so broken. I had a very amusing glitch that resulted in the console completely freezing. Then... this happened:

I was trying to find my horse so I went to the place where they're hitched.

Hmm, just 2 people there, but no horse, that's strange. No big deal, I'll just call my horse

Wait. What? Why is the pastor running towards me now? Maybe just a coincidence?

Oh god. Look at the radar. My horse is actually part of animorphs!

And before you ask... yes I tried to see if I could ride him. Unfortunately I couldn't.

Pretentious Hipster
Donator

Post by Pretentious Hipster » January 6th, 2020, 2:49 am

Plenty of more incidents happened. Here's another one.

I try to mount my horse but for some reason they started running away from me. So I pause my game. I did a frame by frame screenshot dump so you can see what happened as I unpaused it:

Pretentious Hipster
Donator

Post by Pretentious Hipster » January 6th, 2020, 5:15 pm

Would this be a good idea for n64 and older games? I could maybe find a free for commerical use computer monitor for the old pc games as well

Pretentious Hipster
Donator

Post by Pretentious Hipster » January 8th, 2020, 10:32 pm

Did the above experiment for this video, but with a more modern analog tv since it's a newer game than the 80s. I am still sluring a few words, but I am done week 1 of the vocal training videos I've found, so it should hopefully change soon. I am speaking with more confidence and emotion so it is a start.

There may be some minor tweaks needed for the tv effect, but it depends on the feedback I guess.