Welcome to the ICM Forum. If you have an account but have trouble logging in, or have other questions, see THIS THREAD.
500<400 (Nominations Sep 22nd)
Polls: Animation (Results), 2016 awards (Aug 25th), 1987 (Aug 25th), Benelux (Aug 30th), Knockout competition (Round 1)
Challenges: Romance, UK/Ireland, <400 Checks
Film of the Week: Hospital, September nominations (Aug 30th)

Concerts

joachimt
Donator

Re: Concerts

Post by joachimt » May 4th, 2019, 7:38 pm

Chilton wrote:
May 4th, 2019, 6:31 pm
joachimt wrote:
May 4th, 2019, 4:32 pm
Chilton wrote:
May 4th, 2019, 2:59 pm
(and they're all super nice and they all signed my CD :wub: )
But which of those were actually band members when The Ideal Crash was recorded? Tom and Klaas, but that's it, I think.
Still pretty cool. I'm jealous.
Sure only Tom and Klaas are left, but I don't mind. tehe It's the 20th Anniversary edition and they all played the 20th Anniversary Tour :lol:
To me dEUS has never been the same without Stef and Rudy. On the other hand, those two made some incredible music of their own throughout the years, so I shouldn't complain.
ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"

PGonzalez

Post by PGonzalez » June 7th, 2019, 2:11 am

Last week I went to Primavera Sound, in Barcelona. I saw a total of 6 shows, 5 of which by artist I greatly admire, and it truly was something else. Despite how much I hate these big-ass big-town festivals, seeing Nas, SOPHIE, FKA twigs, Danny Brown (who played a song from his new album, which sounded like 'Grown Up' meets 'When It Rain's production) and Charli XCX (who also played something off her new album, featuring Christine and the Queens) in the same night was something else. And FKA twigs's show was just drop-dead gorgeous, unlinke anything I'd ever seen.

Eva_L

Post by Eva_L » June 9th, 2019, 11:25 am

I saw Fleetwood Mac yesterday, and I loved them just as much as I expected. Neil Finn is a worthy replacement of Lindsey Buckingham (though I did miss his voice). However, I was pretty bummed that the show stopped half an hour earlier than planned.

nimimerkillinen

Post by nimimerkillinen » August 23rd, 2019, 12:22 pm

top-10 of the year so far, maybe

Aïsha Devi
Asphyx
Bendik Giske
Forest Swords
Low
Mysticum
Pan Daijing
Puce Mary
Saba Alizadeh
Tim Hecker & Konoyo Ensemble

Bubbling under at least: Ana Gutieszcha, Cüneyt Sepetçi, Idles, James Blake, Jlin, Khruangbin, Marja Nuut & Ruum, Myrkskog, Ramleh, Vessel, Yves Tumor