Welcome to the ICM Forum. If you have an account but have trouble logging in, or have other questions, see THIS THREAD.
Polls: Directors (Results), 2019 (Feb 16th), 2009 awards (Feb 21st), Mini-series (Feb 29th)
Challenges: Academy Awards, Africa, African American/Blaxploitation
Film of the Week: The Good Fairy, March nominations (Feb 28th)
World Cup S4: Round 1 schedule, 1D: Australia vs Hungary vs Portugal vs Tajikistan (Mar 1st)

Which countries have you visited? And which one is your favorite?

George Bailey

Which countries have you visited? And which one is your favo

Post by George Bailey » August 9th, 2016, 2:48 pm

Lammetje on Aug 9 2016, 12:19:55 AM wrote:
George Bailey on Aug 8 2016, 04:11:53 PM wrote:Now let's add Serbia, Spain, Iceland, France, Costa Rica and USA to that list .D
Welcome back, George! :thumbsup:
Thank you :D I come online every now and then.. I don't watch many movies anymore. I'm more into TV shows...not sure why :/

Fergenaprido
Donator

Post by Fergenaprido » August 9th, 2016, 4:10 pm

Lived in: Canada, Spain, Kenya, Croatia, Kazakhstan, Malaysia
Travelled to: USA, Bahamas, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, UK, Portugal, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Switzerland, Austria, Czechia, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Serbia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Greece, Romania, Moldova, Ukraine, Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Morocco, Egypt, Lebanon, India, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Australia
39 total. Will be 40 when I (hopefully) go to Japan at the end of next month. Not counting airports in Turkey, Taiwan, and Hong Kong.

Of all these, not sure if I have a favourite, but I've enjoyed (and would love to go back) Netherlands, Austria, and Lebanon. Plus, I'd love to go back and explore more of the countries I lived in, and enjoy them as a tourist.

Melvelet

Post by Melvelet » August 9th, 2016, 5:50 pm

Lived in: Germany
Visited: Canada, Tunisia, France, Spain, Italy, Austria, Croatia, Netherlands
Day trips: Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Czechia, Denmark

This month Amsterdam again and next month 3 weeks backpacking through Poland + Prague (and maybe an additional Czech city) :)
Current recommendation: Mutter Küsters' Fahrt zum Himmel (1975)

ImageImage

Current focus: Germany, Spain

weirdboy
Donator

Post by weirdboy » August 9th, 2016, 6:03 pm

US, Mexico, Canada, England, France, Australia, Indonesia, Hong Kong (when it was still not part of China, and afterwards too), Japan, S. Korea, China

Does Wales count as a country? I've been there, too. No stamp on the passport, though.
Last edited by weirdboy on August 9th, 2016, 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RBG

Post by RBG » August 9th, 2016, 6:15 pm

US, mexico, canada, india, egypt, kenya, tanzania, brazil, argentina, chile, uruguay. changed planes in london and dubai but i suppose i can't count them. brazil was my favorite! don't really like to fly anymore though. australia and japan are too damn far
Last edited by RBG on August 9th, 2016, 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
icm + ltbxd

NO GODS NO MASTERS

Lammetje
Donator

Post by Lammetje » August 9th, 2016, 6:50 pm

Melvelet on Aug 9 2016, 11:50:12 AM wrote:Lived in: Germany

This month Amsterdam again and next month 3 weeks backpacking through Poland + Prague (and maybe an additional Czech city) :)
If you plan on visiting Krakow and need any tips, please let me know. :)
iCM | IMDb | Last.fm | Listal

PeacefulAnarchy wrote:Active topics is the devil. Please use the forums and subforums as intended and peruse all the topics nicely sorted by topic, not just the currently popular ones displayed in a jumbled mess.
More memorable quotesShow
maxwelldeux wrote:If you asked me to kill my wife and pets OR watch Minions, I'd check the runtime and inquire about sobriety requirements before providing an answer.
flaiky wrote::o :satstunned: :guns: :down: :facepalm: :yucky: :mw_confused: :pinch: :ph43r: :ermm: :sweat: :folded: tehe :cowbow: :think: :finger: :rip:
monty wrote:If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. iCM ain't for sissies.
OldAle1 wrote:stupid double post bullshit crap shit fuck
mightysparks wrote:ARGH. RARGH. RARGH. DIE.
Kowry wrote:Thanks, Art Garfunky.
Rich wrote:*runs*

RBG

Post by RBG » August 9th, 2016, 7:03 pm

favorite cities: vancouver BC, valparaiso in chile and rio :wub:

Last edited by RBG on August 9th, 2016, 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
icm + ltbxd

NO GODS NO MASTERS

AdamH
Site Admin

Post by AdamH » August 9th, 2016, 7:22 pm

AdamH on Mar 13 2013, 10:59:46 AM wrote:Scotland, England, Spain, France, South Africa. Also sat on a bus in Italy for about ten minutes but that doesn't really count for much. South Africa was the last time I was abroad (2005) and was the best. We had a link-up with a school in a township.

Next on the list: USA and Canada.
Can now add:

2013-USA
2013-Canada
2015-Malta
2015-Greece
2016-Croatia
2016-Bosnia and Herzegovina
2016-Montenegro
2016-Norway

I also went to Sweden but only with my friend to buy alcohol. I don't count that as a country check. Numerous trips to Spain as well. Madrid, Ávila, Salamanca, Toledo, Cuenca, Torremolinos and Malaga. I'd like to add Segovia to that trip (missed a train by about five minutes last month or I would have gone there) and I'd like to travel to other parts like Barcelona in the future.

Timec

Post by Timec » August 10th, 2016, 2:02 pm

Timec on Mar 13 2013, 11:18:22 AM wrote:I've lived in:

United States (most of my life)
Israel (4 months)
Russia (2 years)

I've visited:

Canada, Mexico, England, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Denmark, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, Norway, Sweden, Finland, The Czech Republic, Hungary, Greece, Egypt, Jordan, India, Nepal

Special cases:
Liechtenstein (rode through it on a train; got out briefly at the train station)
Slovakia ("")
South Korea (spent about 3 hours riding a train and wandering around Seoul during a layover)
I added Spain, Portugal, and Morocco in 2014.

And during my 2 ½ month trip last year I added:

Turkey, Vatican City, San Marino, Ireland, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Slovenia, Iceland, plus all the other countries (?) of the UK (Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland)

I’m hoping to hit my 50th country sometime in the next few years.

AdamH
Site Admin

Post by AdamH » August 10th, 2016, 2:34 pm

Where did you go in Scotland?

HVM

Post by HVM » August 10th, 2016, 2:56 pm

Lammetje on Aug 9 2016, 12:50:42 PM wrote:
Melvelet on Aug 9 2016, 11:50:12 AM wrote:Lived in: Germany

If you plan on visiting Krakow and need any tips, please let me know. :)
+1

Try to go to Český Krumlov/Krumau if you can.
1918 - 100 - 2018

Timec

Post by Timec » August 10th, 2016, 3:05 pm

Where did you go in Scotland?
I spent two days in Glasgow, then took a tour to the Highlands, Inveraray, Oban, etc.

I was hoping to get to Edinburgh, but couldn’t quite get it to work with my itinerary.
Last edited by Timec on August 10th, 2016, 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zuma
Donator

Post by zuma » August 10th, 2016, 3:15 pm

HVM on Aug 10 2016, 08:56:40 AM wrote: Try to go to Český Krumlov/Krumau if you can.
Stunning place. I would love to revisit it.

HVM

Post by HVM » August 10th, 2016, 4:13 pm

zuma on Aug 10 2016, 09:15:23 AM wrote:
HVM on Aug 10 2016, 08:56:40 AM wrote: Try to go to Český Krumlov/Krumau if you can.
I have some family down there. Cool.

Did you manage to do any canoeing/rafting there? Some rather nice drive-in bars on the river...
1918 - 100 - 2018

zuma
Donator

Post by zuma » August 10th, 2016, 5:49 pm

HVM on Aug 10 2016, 10:13:49 AM wrote:
zuma on Aug 10 2016, 09:15:23 AM wrote:

Did you manage to do any canoeing/rafting there? Some rather nice drive-in bars on the river...
Nothing like that unfortunately. We spent a few day there, but had to move on. If I go again it will be at least a night...maybe 2 nights. If I remember correctly (doubtful) we had a hotel booked in České Budějovice. If we had known in advance we would have just stayed and blew off the reservation.

HVM

Post by HVM » August 11th, 2016, 9:57 am

zuma on Aug 10 2016, 11:49:09 AM wrote:
HVM on Aug 10 2016, 10:13:49 AM wrote:
zuma on Aug 10 2016, 09:15:23 AM wrote: Stunning place. I would love to revisit it.

Nothing like that unfortunately. We spent a few day there, but had to move on. If I go again it will be at least a night...maybe 2 nights. If I remember correctly (doubtful) we had a hotel booked in České Budějovice. If we had known in advance we would have just stayed and blew off the reservation.
I have enjoyed canoeing immensely the both times I've been but the Vltava river can get quite crowded.
illustrational videoShow
CK is charming as fuck but CB is not too shabby either. One of the prettiest squares in Bohemia and with not as many tourists it feels more genuine/local. Great Indian food as well. :P
1918 - 100 - 2018

George Bailey

Post by George Bailey » August 11th, 2016, 12:29 pm

Fergenaprido on Aug 9 2016, 10:10:11 AM wrote:Lived in: Canada, Spain, Kenya, Croatia, Kazakhstan, Malaysia
Travelled to: USA, Bahamas, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, UK, Portugal, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Switzerland, Austria, Czechia, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Serbia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Greece, Romania, Moldova, Ukraine, Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Morocco, Egypt, Lebanon, India, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Australia
39 total. Will be 40 when I (hopefully) go to Japan at the end of next month. Not counting airports in Turkey, Taiwan, and Hong Kong.

Of all these, not sure if I have a favourite, but I've enjoyed (and would love to go back) Netherlands, Austria, and Lebanon. Plus, I'd love to go back and explore more of the countries I lived in, and enjoy them as a tourist.
Niceeeeee!!! How come you lived in Croatia, Kazakhstan and Kenya?

Fergenaprido
Donator

Post by Fergenaprido » August 14th, 2016, 5:26 pm

George Bailey on Aug 11 2016, 06:29:39 AM wrote:
Fergenaprido on Aug 9 2016, 10:10:11 AM wrote:Lived in: Canada, Spain, Kenya, Croatia, Kazakhstan, Malaysia

Niceeeeee!!! How come you lived in Croatia, Kazakhstan and Kenya?
I volunteered with an international student organization for 7 years, starting when I went back to school to finish my degree. The last three years I applied for various short-term positions (3-12 months), as was fortunate/skilled enough to get selected to work in 4 different countries after leaving home (including those three). Essentially all of my European, African, and most of my Asian travels are due to this. It was usually travelling for work, though, so I'd love to go back to most of these places and visit them more thoroughly without needing to dash off once the weekend is over.

AdamH
Site Admin

Post by AdamH » September 11th, 2016, 9:42 pm

Country #13/14 (depending on if you count Scotland and England as UK or as separate) will be Ukraine. Booked flights today for a week in Kiev next month. :)

tourdesb

Post by tourdesb » September 11th, 2016, 9:54 pm

tourdesb on Apr 17 2013, 03:48:47 AM wrote:Been to :
France, England, Belgium, Portugal, United States (17 states), Spain, Germany, Czech Republic, Sweden, Cyprus, Cape Verde, Mauritius, Morocco, Dominican Republic, Saint Lucia.
+ Canada
+ Malta
+ Greece
Image Image Image

AdamH
Site Admin

Post by AdamH » February 3rd, 2018, 1:39 pm

I have a very, very long-term goal of visiting every country in Europe.

So far, I've done: Scotland, England, France, Spain, Greece, Malta, Norway, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Montenegro and Ukraine. At one point 2015, I'd only done Scotland, England, France and Spain so I've managed to visit quite a few in the last couple of years.

In Easter, I'm going to Belgium. May will be Luxembourg (possibly a day-trip to Germany but depends on time). At some point in summer, I'll go to Italy.

Still missing Wales, Northern Ireland and Ireland even though they are very close to Scotland/England. Also missing a few other western European ones like Portugal and the Netherlands which I am hoping to see next year.

I'd love to see Iceland as well although I think that it will be more expensive to get to. Basically, want to visit them all but it will take many years.

flaiky

Post by flaiky » February 4th, 2018, 1:10 am

My list (from the UK):

Europe
Austria*
Belgium
Czech Republic
France x 7?
Germany x 6
Greece* x 2
Hungary
Italy* x 4
Latvia
Netherlands
Poland x 2
Portugal x 2
Slovakia
Spain x 2
Sweden

Asia
Cambodia*
China*
Hong Kong
Indonesia (Bali)*
Japan*
Jordan*
Laos*
Sri Lanka*
Thailand* x 2
Vietnam*

Americas
Bolivia
Peru*
USA*

*Spent more than a week and travelled around

Favourite cities: Paris, Berlin
Favourites countries: All the Southeast Asian ones, Italy, Japan

My best friend lives in Panama at the moment so I'm planning to visit her and travel around Central America a bit (especially interested in Guatemala and Nicaragua). Also need to visit Africa.
Let the ashes fly
ICM | Letterboxd | All-time stats

LuxNatalis

Post by LuxNatalis » February 4th, 2018, 2:11 pm

Travelling by car has helped me to visit most countries in Europe, but my experience is lacking when it comes to other continents. I've done the Athens to London and Athens to Amsterdam and back road trip (through the ferry to Italy) numerous times.

Europe
Greece (home country)
UK (lived for 5 yrs)
Netherlands (1 year)

I've also been to:
Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Ireland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Sweden, Denmark, Iceland, Russia, Poland, Romania, Austria, Switzerland, Croatia, FYROM, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Malta, Andorra, San Marino, Monaco

Americas
USA, Mexico, Venezuela, Cuba, Bahamas

Asia
Just Turkey

Africa
Just Morocco

I would say my favorite trip overall was Iceland, amazing nightlife, atmosphere and landscapes. I went on a period when there was only 4 hours of daylight.

Best food was France and Italy. Best beaches has to be Greece.

Favorite cities were Amsterdam, Edinburgh, Berlin, Hamburg, Miami, Havana, Siena, Florence, Antwerp, Brugge, Lugano, Split, Saint Petersburg and Istanbul.

AdamH
Site Admin

Post by AdamH » February 4th, 2018, 2:19 pm

Favorite cities were Amsterdam, Edinburgh, Berlin, Hamburg, Miami, Havana, Siena, Florence, Antwerp, Brugge, Lugano, Split, Saint Petersburg and Istanbul.
:thumbsup:

LuxNatalis

Post by LuxNatalis » February 4th, 2018, 2:20 pm

Amazing place! So beautiful. "Athens of the North"!!

Smoover

Post by Smoover » February 4th, 2018, 11:52 pm

Living in Germany
Visited:
Europe: Denmark, Sweden, Hungary, France, Spain, Austria, Iceland (Finland, England, Netherland, Switzerland Airports :D)
Africa: Egypt, South Africa
Asia: Emirates (Just few hours and I really dont need more :D), China (+ Hong Kong and Macao), India, Thailand
America: USA (5 times and every time the west coast, I dont care so much for NY or Florida but maybe some times I will go there)
This February i will visit Cuba and Mexico
This Summer i will visit Moscow for few days

No 1 on my list: Japan
No 1 revisit on my list: Hong Kong
Last edited by Smoover on February 6th, 2018, 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

George Bailey

Post by George Bailey » February 5th, 2018, 3:20 am

George Bailey on Dec 11 2012, 03:47:06 AM wrote:I've been in Denmark, Austria, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Czech Republic and Italy. It's hard to say which is my favorite but I love Denmark, Czech Republic and Italy.

So, which countries have you been in, which is your favorite, and which countries would you like to visit?

Would love to visit Brazil, Argentina, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Paraguay, Chile, Venezuela, Colombia, Mexico, Croatia, Bosnia, Macedonia, Slovenia, France, Russia, Poland, Hungary, Greece, Serbia, Turkey, Morocco, Egypt, Botswana, India, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, China, Japan and Iran... Many countries :)
On this list I will now add: Vatican City, Serbia, Hungary, Slovakia, Spain, Iceland, France, USA, Costa Rica, Thailand, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Vietnam and Philippines.

Lakigigar

Post by Lakigigar » March 19th, 2018, 8:06 pm

Belgium (i live here)
Netherlands
Luxembourg
France
Austria
Germany
UK (only London)
Slovakia

1. Austria
2. Belgium
3. France
4. Germany
5. Luxembourg
6. Slovakia
7. Netherlands
8. UK

Of course i haven't full knowledge of every country. The Netherlands and the UK are ranked quite low because i didn't like most they offered from food in grocery shops. I remember when I was in London that those grocery shops really looked alienated, and as a boy i couldn't find what i like. I felt like every Englishmen was starving to death... . And the Netherlands have crap food restaurants. I hate their fast food and stuff like that. It's such a difference with our country in Belgium.

Austria has beautiful nature and is cozy. I've seen Vienna, Tirol and Innsbruck and I like it quite there. I also like France a lot. Paris looks great, is without a doubt the most beautiful city in the world. It's just great, would love to live there. Germany looks great too, looks a some kind of mini Austria in some way, and Germany and Austria at least have MUCH BETTER FOOD than the UK and Netherlands. Luxembourg is comparable with German Black Forest and the Belgian Ardennes and the French Vosges (which i haven't seen yet).

And to live in: Belgium is quite great because of the offered social services, and we would lack those in almost all of the named countries, and especially the UK and Slovakia, but probably also Germany.
Last edited by Lakigigar on March 19th, 2018, 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lammetje
Donator

Post by Lammetje » April 15th, 2018, 8:10 am

Lammetje on Sep 7 2015, 10:28:14 AM wrote:
Lammetje on Sep 4 2014, 01:55:01 PM wrote:
Lammetje on May 30 2014, 12:10:50 PM wrote:
List of CountriesShow
  • The Netherlands
  • Belgium
  • Luxembourg
  • France
  • Germany
  • Denmark
  • Spain
  • Italy
  • Vatican City
  • Switzerland
  • Austria
  • Cyprus
  • Russia
  • USA
I am proud to add Iceland to my list. It was truly spectacular! :)
I got back yesterday from a holiday in France. Here's my updated list, now in alphabetical order:
List of CountriesShow
  • Austria
  • Belgium
  • Cyprus
  • Czech Republic
  • Denmark
  • France
  • Germany
  • Iceland
  • Italy
  • Liechtenstein
  • Luxembourg
  • Netherlands
  • Poland
  • Russia
  • Spain
  • Switzerland
  • United States of America
  • Vatican City
  • Austria
  • Belgium
  • China
  • Cyprus
  • Czechia
  • Denmark
  • France
  • Germany
  • Iceland
  • Italy
  • Liechtenstein
  • Luxembourg
  • Netherlands
  • North Korea
  • Poland
  • Russia
  • Slovakia
  • Spain
  • Switzerland
  • United States of America
  • Vatican City
Well, North Korea really was something else. I just saw Armo's post about Otto Warmbier, but it's actually a very safe country for tourists if you don't do stupid things. I recommend a trip to anyone who is interested in socialism and going back in time.
Last edited by Lammetje on April 15th, 2018, 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
iCM | IMDb | Last.fm | Listal

PeacefulAnarchy wrote:Active topics is the devil. Please use the forums and subforums as intended and peruse all the topics nicely sorted by topic, not just the currently popular ones displayed in a jumbled mess.
More memorable quotesShow
maxwelldeux wrote:If you asked me to kill my wife and pets OR watch Minions, I'd check the runtime and inquire about sobriety requirements before providing an answer.
flaiky wrote::o :satstunned: :guns: :down: :facepalm: :yucky: :mw_confused: :pinch: :ph43r: :ermm: :sweat: :folded: tehe :cowbow: :think: :finger: :rip:
monty wrote:If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. iCM ain't for sissies.
OldAle1 wrote:stupid double post bullshit crap shit fuck
mightysparks wrote:ARGH. RARGH. RARGH. DIE.
Kowry wrote:Thanks, Art Garfunky.
Rich wrote:*runs*

flaiky

Post by flaiky » October 6th, 2019, 10:41 am

Updates underlined:
flaiky wrote:
February 4th, 2018, 1:10 am
My list (from the UK):

Europe
Austria*
Belgium
Czech Republic
France x 7?
Germany x 6
Greece* x 2
Hungary
Italy* x 4
Latvia
Netherlands
Poland x 2
Portugal x 2
Slovakia
Spain x 2
Sweden

Asia
Cambodia*
China*
Hong Kong
India*
Indonesia (Bali)*
Japan*
Jordan*
Laos*
Nepal*
South Korea
Sri Lanka*
Thailand* x 2
Vietnam* x2

Americas
Belize
Bolivia
Guatemala*
Mexico*
Panama
Peru*
Nicaragua*
USA*

*Spent more than a week and travelled around
Let the ashes fly
ICM | Letterboxd | All-time stats

Coryn

Post by Coryn » October 6th, 2019, 11:41 am

First time analysing this, I'm from Belgium and am currently 24 years old.

England
Scotland
Portugal
Spain
France
Luxembourg
Belgium
Netherlands
Austria
Switzerland
Italy
Croatia
San Marino
Vatican City
Czech Republic
Poland
Turkey
Thailand
Vietnam

Still a lot of countries to visit

My no.1 is Scotland by far, least liked country is Turkey.
I saved Latin, what did you ever do ?

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » October 6th, 2019, 11:45 am

Europeans are so lucky :'(
"I do not always know what I want, but I do know what I don't want." - Stanley Kubrick

iCM | IMDb | LastFM | TSZDT

72aicm
Donator

Post by 72aicm » October 6th, 2019, 12:29 pm

I’ll play. Only countries I have slept in. Except for the Vatican (kinda hard to get accommodation there).

Europe:
Norway
Sweden
Denmark
England
France
Germany
Italy
The Vatican
Spain
Portugal
Latvia
Malta
Bulgaria
Czech Republic
Greece

Rest of the world:
USA
Tunisa

Favourite country: England.

Lilarcor
Donator

Post by Lilarcor » October 6th, 2019, 12:50 pm

Asia:
China
Hong Kong
India
Laos
Singapore
Thailand

Europe:
Czechia
Denmark
Finland
Germany
Hungary
Italy
Malaysia
Netherlands
Norway
Sweden
UK

Rest of the world:
Australia

Favorites are Italy and Singapore.

Cinepolis

Post by Cinepolis » October 6th, 2019, 1:43 pm

Only Danemark when I was little. I hate traveling.

cinephage
Donator

Post by cinephage » October 7th, 2019, 7:57 am

cinephage wrote:
August 9th, 2016, 11:34 am
cinephage on Dec 11 2012, 04:52:56 AM wrote:The USA (I'd love to return there soon, I really love this out of scale country), Italy, Belgium, England, Greece, Scotland, Switzerland, Norway, Finland, Ukraine, Romania, Germany, Czech Republic, Morocco, South Corea, South Africa (and I'd love to return there)...

I wish I could spend some time in Brasil, India, Thailand, Canada, and New Zealand.

But my next destination will probably be Spain, which is not so bad (I'd love to see the Alhambra).

And of course I know my country (France) pretty well, from Cannes to Alsace to Biarritz or Britanny, and never get tired of it (so many old castles and churches to discover)...
Well, since then I've been to Spain twice (and visited the Alhambra :wub: ), I visited Canada (only Montreal so I'll have to return sometimes) and was in NY and LA for a while.

I would still like to spend some time in Brasil, India, Thailand and New Zealand.
Adding Mexico and Ireland.
My next goal would be Costa Rica, but we'll see how this goes.