Thanks! I guess I should give some indicator of my taste in film. My top 10 changes frequently as I see more movies, but here's the current iteration:
01. Synecdoche, New York (2008, Charlie Kaufman)
02. Boyhood (2014, Richard Linklater)
03. Li'l Quinquin (2014, Bruno Dumont)
04. Magnolia (1999, Paul Thomas Anderson)
05. 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968, Stanley Kubrick)
06. Taxi Driver (1976, Martin Scorsese)
07. American Pop (1981, Ralph Bakshi)
08. Blow Out (1981, Brian De Palma)
09. Natural Born Killers (1994, Oliver Stone)
10. julien donkey-boy (1999, Harmony Korine)
I just saw Bringing Out the Dead a few days ago and am considering placing it somewhere in the 7-10 range.
A deeply human, life-affirming disgusting check whore.