Welcome to the ICM Forum. If you have an account but have trouble logging in, or have other questions, see THIS THREAD.
Podcast: Talking Images (Episode 16 released September 13th)
Polls: Romance (Results), 1951 (Results), 500<400 (Sep 23rd), 2008 (Oct 4th)
Challenges: Animation, Silent Era, Russia/USSR
Film of the Week: La religieuse, October nominations (Sep 25th)
World Cup S4: QF Schedule, Match QFC: Germany vs Italy (Oct 1st), Match QFD: Estonia vs Russia (Oct 11th)

Avatars

Post Reply
User avatar
funkybusiness
Donator
Posts: 10859
Joined: Jan 22, 2013
Contact:

Avatars

#281

Post by funkybusiness » April 5th, 2016, 6:48 am

SkilledLunatic on Apr 5 2016, 12:45:10 AM wrote:I shouldn't give your cat such massive amounts of LSD funky!
no. no you shouldn't.

SkilledLunatic
Posts: 2187
Joined: Mar 11, 2014
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Contact:

#282

Post by SkilledLunatic » April 5th, 2016, 6:54 am

Yeah, what I'm doing with my life, poisoning others people's cats with my wicked drugs. :shrug: :think:

User avatar
Pretentious Hipster
Donator
Posts: 20429
Joined: Oct 24, 2011
Contact:

#283

Post by Pretentious Hipster » April 5th, 2016, 8:31 am

Yea as heavy as my crushes are I had to get rid of them especially because they were a gender that I'm not sexually attracted to. Don't wanna make a scene out of it but I decided on posting a lot less from now on too, for reasons that I'd rather not say.
My father didn’t have the skill of a professional cameraman. The result? Avant-garde cinema.

User avatar
funkybusiness
Donator
Posts: 10859
Joined: Jan 22, 2013
Contact:

#284

Post by funkybusiness » April 5th, 2016, 8:51 am

I miss you already D;

User avatar
Armoreska
Posts: 12129
Joined: Nov 01, 2012
Location: Ukraine, former Free Territory
Contact:

#285

Post by Armoreska » April 5th, 2016, 11:27 am

http://i.imgur.com/Q8qA0sv.gifv
hm gifv not counted as image
Last edited by Armoreska on April 5th, 2016, 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
currently working towards a vegan/free world + thru such film lists (besides TV): ANARCHISTS, 2010s bests, RW Fassbinder, Yasujiro Ozu, Eric Rohmer, Visual Effects nominees, kid-related stuff, great animes (mini-serie or feature), very 80s movies, 17+ sci-fi lists on watchlist, ENVIRO, remarkable Silent Films and Pre-Code (exploring 1925 atm) and every shorts and docu list I'm aware of and
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1434
and "Gordon" Liu Chia-Hui/Liu Chia-Liang and Yuen Woo-ping and "Sammo" Hung Kam-bo

User avatar
joachimt
Donator
Posts: 32255
Joined: Feb 16, 2012
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#286

Post by joachimt » April 5th, 2016, 11:47 am

remove the final v
ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"

User avatar
xianjiro
Donator
Posts: 7955
Joined: Jun 17, 2015
Location: Kakistani Left Coast
Contact:

#287

Post by xianjiro » April 5th, 2016, 11:09 pm

Lammetje on Apr 5 2016, 12:18:02 AM wrote:Why did you pick this, Ettie?

Image
looks pretty hipstery to me

Listen, Daddy. Teacher says, 'every time a car alarm bleeps, into heaven a demon sneaks.'
sol can find me here

User avatar
Lammetje
Donator
Posts: 3853
Joined: Oct 04, 2013
Location: Poland
Contact:

#288

Post by Lammetje » April 27th, 2016, 9:35 pm

Look what I just made with GIMP! :happy:
iCM | IMDb | Last.fm | Listal

Image
OldAle1 wrote:stupid double post bullshit crap shit fuck
More memorable quotesShow
PeacefulAnarchy wrote:Active topics is the devil. Please use the forums and subforums as intended and peruse all the topics nicely sorted by topic, not just the currently popular ones displayed in a jumbled mess.
maxwelldeux wrote:If you asked me to kill my wife and pets OR watch Minions, I'd check the runtime and inquire about sobriety requirements before providing an answer.
flaiky wrote::o :satstunned: :guns: :down: :facepalm: :yucky: :mw_confused: :pinch: :ph43r: :ermm: :sweat: :folded: tehe :cowbow: :think: :finger: :rip:
monty wrote:If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. iCM ain't for sissies.
mightysparks wrote:ARGH. RARGH. RARGH. DIE.
Kowry wrote:Thanks, Art Garfunky.
Rich wrote:*runs*

User avatar
xianjiro
Donator
Posts: 7955
Joined: Jun 17, 2015
Location: Kakistani Left Coast
Contact:

#289

Post by xianjiro » April 28th, 2016, 2:24 am

Lammetje on Apr 27 2016, 03:35:57 PM wrote:Look what I just made with GIMP! :happy:
Pretty slick! Congrats.

(But I like the Bollywood stud more.) ^_^

Listen, Daddy. Teacher says, 'every time a car alarm bleeps, into heaven a demon sneaks.'
sol can find me here

User avatar
funkybusiness
Donator
Posts: 10859
Joined: Jan 22, 2013
Contact:

#290

Post by funkybusiness » April 28th, 2016, 6:36 am

Lammetje on Apr 27 2016, 03:35:57 PM wrote:Look what I just made with GIMP! :happy:
mad skills bruh. more jiffin skills than I.

User avatar
joachimt
Donator
Posts: 32255
Joined: Feb 16, 2012
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#291

Post by joachimt » May 31st, 2016, 10:17 am

My avatar isn't showing up for me. Do others still see it?
ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"

User avatar
monty
Posts: 12791
Joined: May 09, 2011
Contact:

#292

Post by monty » May 31st, 2016, 10:39 am

@J-dog: Thankfully, no, hehe.

User avatar
frbrown
Posts: 6307
Joined: Nov 01, 2011
Contact:

#293

Post by frbrown » May 31st, 2016, 3:19 pm

joachimt on May 31 2016, 04:17:16 AM wrote:My avatar isn't showing up for me. Do others still see it?
I don't see it either.
Image

User avatar
xianjiro
Donator
Posts: 7955
Joined: Jun 17, 2015
Location: Kakistani Left Coast
Contact:

#294

Post by xianjiro » May 31st, 2016, 7:49 pm

I see it just fine - haven't noticed missing avatars (from the avatars I remember seeing) today.

Listen, Daddy. Teacher says, 'every time a car alarm bleeps, into heaven a demon sneaks.'
sol can find me here

User avatar
joachimt
Donator
Posts: 32255
Joined: Feb 16, 2012
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#295

Post by joachimt » May 31st, 2016, 8:20 pm

xianjiro on May 31 2016, 01:49:52 PM wrote:I see it just fine - haven't noticed missing avatars (from the avatars I remember seeing) today.
It's back now. Probably a glitch at the host.
ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"

User avatar
Dolwphin
Posts: 4418
Joined: Jul 10, 2011
Location: Sweden
Contact:

#296

Post by Dolwphin » May 31st, 2016, 8:45 pm

joachimt on May 31 2016, 02:20:00 PM wrote:
xianjiro on May 31 2016, 01:49:52 PM wrote:I see it just fine - haven't noticed missing avatars (from the avatars I remember seeing) today.
It's back now. Probably a glitch at the host.
yeah a lot of weird stuff as your avatars

now you have zita swoon it seems.
Top 250 | RYM | Letterboxd

Member of the Experimental Mafia | What's My Line? #1 Fan

User avatar
joachimt
Donator
Posts: 32255
Joined: Feb 16, 2012
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#297

Post by joachimt » May 31st, 2016, 8:54 pm

Dolwphin on May 31 2016, 02:45:17 PM wrote:
joachimt on May 31 2016, 02:20:00 PM wrote:
xianjiro on May 31 2016, 01:49:52 PM wrote:I see it just fine - haven't noticed missing avatars (from the avatars I remember seeing) today.
It's back now. Probably a glitch at the host.
yeah a lot of weird stuff as your avatars

now you have zita swoon it seems.
Never heard of Zita Swoon?
ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"

User avatar
xianjiro
Donator
Posts: 7955
Joined: Jun 17, 2015
Location: Kakistani Left Coast
Contact:

#298

Post by xianjiro » June 1st, 2016, 2:33 am

joachimt on May 31 2016, 02:54:04 PM wrote:
Dolwphin on May 31 2016, 02:45:17 PM wrote:
joachimt on May 31 2016, 02:20:00 PM wrote:It's back now. Probably a glitch at the host.
yeah a lot of weird stuff as your avatars

now you have zita swoon it seems.
Never heard of Zita Swoon?
nor Dream Evil

Listen, Daddy. Teacher says, 'every time a car alarm bleeps, into heaven a demon sneaks.'
sol can find me here

User avatar
Pretentious Hipster
Donator
Posts: 20429
Joined: Oct 24, 2011
Contact:

#299

Post by Pretentious Hipster » June 1st, 2016, 2:34 am

I dunno Zita Swoon either.

His avatars are interesting. There's a mixture of me being happy with his choices along with "wtf is that doing there?"
My father didn’t have the skill of a professional cameraman. The result? Avant-garde cinema.

User avatar
joachimt
Donator
Posts: 32255
Joined: Feb 16, 2012
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#300

Post by joachimt » June 1st, 2016, 5:47 am

Ettinauer226XL on May 31 2016, 08:34:20 PM wrote:I dunno Zita Swoon either.

His avatars are interesting. There's a mixture of me being happy with his choices along with "wtf is that doing there?"
That's a good description of my taste in music. :)
ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"

User avatar
joachimt
Donator
Posts: 32255
Joined: Feb 16, 2012
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#301

Post by joachimt » June 8th, 2016, 4:39 pm

It seems my changing avatar was broken again, so I just changed it to one static album cover. It's the album I currently can't stop listening to. I'll change it now and then with some new current favorites.
ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"

User avatar
Pretentious Hipster
Donator
Posts: 20429
Joined: Oct 24, 2011
Contact:

#302

Post by Pretentious Hipster » June 27th, 2016, 6:23 pm

Gonna ask before changing. Is it cool if I have this Douglas Sirk gif that I made before as my avatar? Asking first cause it might be too extreme with what it's symbolising.
Spoiler: click to toggleShow
Image
My father didn’t have the skill of a professional cameraman. The result? Avant-garde cinema.

User avatar
Lammetje
Donator
Posts: 3853
Joined: Oct 04, 2013
Location: Poland
Contact:

#303

Post by Lammetje » June 27th, 2016, 7:23 pm

Ettinauer226XL on Jun 27 2016, 12:23:01 PM wrote:Gonna ask before changing. Is it cool if I have this Douglas Sirk gif that I made before as my avatar? Asking first cause it might be too extreme with what it's symbolising.
Spoiler: click to toggleShow
Image
It's a funny gif, but seeing it appear all the time would be a bit too much imo. But if you do adopt it as your avatar, I might be tempted to go back to that gif of a certain actor from India... :whistling:
iCM | IMDb | Last.fm | Listal

Image
OldAle1 wrote:stupid double post bullshit crap shit fuck
More memorable quotesShow
PeacefulAnarchy wrote:Active topics is the devil. Please use the forums and subforums as intended and peruse all the topics nicely sorted by topic, not just the currently popular ones displayed in a jumbled mess.
maxwelldeux wrote:If you asked me to kill my wife and pets OR watch Minions, I'd check the runtime and inquire about sobriety requirements before providing an answer.
flaiky wrote::o :satstunned: :guns: :down: :facepalm: :yucky: :mw_confused: :pinch: :ph43r: :ermm: :sweat: :folded: tehe :cowbow: :think: :finger: :rip:
monty wrote:If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. iCM ain't for sissies.
mightysparks wrote:ARGH. RARGH. RARGH. DIE.
Kowry wrote:Thanks, Art Garfunky.
Rich wrote:*runs*

User avatar
xianjiro
Donator
Posts: 7955
Joined: Jun 17, 2015
Location: Kakistani Left Coast
Contact:

#304

Post by xianjiro » June 27th, 2016, 7:27 pm

woman really loves her oil

Listen, Daddy. Teacher says, 'every time a car alarm bleeps, into heaven a demon sneaks.'
sol can find me here

User avatar
xianjiro
Donator
Posts: 7955
Joined: Jun 17, 2015
Location: Kakistani Left Coast
Contact:

#305

Post by xianjiro » June 27th, 2016, 7:28 pm

Lammetje on Jun 27 2016, 01:23:11 PM wrote:
Ettinauer226XL on Jun 27 2016, 12:23:01 PM wrote:Gonna ask before changing. Is it cool if I have this Douglas Sirk gif that I made before as my avatar? Asking first cause it might be too extreme with what it's symbolising.
Spoiler: click to toggleShow
Image
It's a funny gif, but seeing it appear all the time would be a bit too much imo. But if you do adopt it as your avatar, I might be tempted to go back to that gif of a certain actor from India... :whistling:
oh please do! I miss him coming at me thirty times a day! :wub:

[don't mind the cold sweat of anticipation]

Listen, Daddy. Teacher says, 'every time a car alarm bleeps, into heaven a demon sneaks.'
sol can find me here

User avatar
Armoreska
Posts: 12129
Joined: Nov 01, 2012
Location: Ukraine, former Free Territory
Contact:

#306

Post by Armoreska » July 21st, 2016, 9:34 pm

RBG's cat is sinister. Once it captures my gaze, I cannot break free
Image
currently working towards a vegan/free world + thru such film lists (besides TV): ANARCHISTS, 2010s bests, RW Fassbinder, Yasujiro Ozu, Eric Rohmer, Visual Effects nominees, kid-related stuff, great animes (mini-serie or feature), very 80s movies, 17+ sci-fi lists on watchlist, ENVIRO, remarkable Silent Films and Pre-Code (exploring 1925 atm) and every shorts and docu list I'm aware of and
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1434
and "Gordon" Liu Chia-Hui/Liu Chia-Liang and Yuen Woo-ping and "Sammo" Hung Kam-bo

User avatar
xianjiro
Donator
Posts: 7955
Joined: Jun 17, 2015
Location: Kakistani Left Coast
Contact:

#307

Post by xianjiro » October 5th, 2016, 9:04 pm

I've changed mine here for the US Election cycle.

Listen, Daddy. Teacher says, 'every time a car alarm bleeps, into heaven a demon sneaks.'
sol can find me here

User avatar
HVM
Posts: 3699
Joined: Jul 09, 2012
Location: Republic of Czechia
Contact:

#308

Post by HVM » October 5th, 2016, 10:09 pm

xianjiro on Oct 5 2016, 03:04:10 PM wrote:I've changed mine here for the US Election cycle.
I only went for that friendship request of yours based on that sweet Maglev... -_- You were not active on these here fora then.
1918 - 100 - 2018

User avatar
xianjiro
Donator
Posts: 7955
Joined: Jun 17, 2015
Location: Kakistani Left Coast
Contact:

#309

Post by xianjiro » October 5th, 2016, 10:19 pm

HVM on Oct 5 2016, 04:09:22 PM wrote:
xianjiro on Oct 5 2016, 03:04:10 PM wrote:I've changed mine here for the US Election cycle.
I only went for that friendship request of yours based on that sweet Maglev... -_- You were not active on these here fora then.
don't worry, sexy maglev will return! ;)
Last edited by xianjiro on October 6th, 2016, 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Listen, Daddy. Teacher says, 'every time a car alarm bleeps, into heaven a demon sneaks.'
sol can find me here

User avatar
HVM
Posts: 3699
Joined: Jul 09, 2012
Location: Republic of Czechia
Contact:

#310

Post by HVM » October 5th, 2016, 11:17 pm

xianjiro on Oct 5 2016, 04:19:13 PM wrote:
HVM on Oct 5 2016, 04:09:22 PM wrote:
xianjiro on Oct 5 2016, 03:04:10 PM wrote:I've changed mine here for the US Election cycle.
I only went for that friendship request of yours based on that sweet Maglev... -_- You were not active on these here fora then.
don't worry, sexy maglex will return! ;)
Cool. I'm a fan of most things rail.
Last year's favourite:Show
1918 - 100 - 2018

User avatar
xianjiro
Donator
Posts: 7955
Joined: Jun 17, 2015
Location: Kakistani Left Coast
Contact:

#311

Post by xianjiro » October 10th, 2016, 10:09 am

wasn't quite sure where to put this, but I've got a crush on Bal3x's new avatar - decided on here even though Bal3x's an iCM celebrity. :P

Listen, Daddy. Teacher says, 'every time a car alarm bleeps, into heaven a demon sneaks.'
sol can find me here

User avatar
bal3x
Donator
Posts: 13063
Joined: May 26, 2011
Contact:

#312

Post by bal3x » October 10th, 2016, 3:40 pm

xianjiro on Oct 10 2016, 04:09:36 AM wrote:wasn't quite sure where to put this, but I've got a crush on Bal3x's new avatar - decided on here even though Bal3x's an iCM celebrity. :P
tehe Team Mystic represent :D

User avatar
Lammetje
Donator
Posts: 3853
Joined: Oct 04, 2013
Location: Poland
Contact:

#313

Post by Lammetje » October 10th, 2016, 8:34 pm

bal3x on Oct 10 2016, 09:40:44 AM wrote:
xianjiro on Oct 10 2016, 04:09:36 AM wrote:wasn't quite sure where to put this, but I've got a crush on Bal3x's new avatar - decided on here even though Bal3x's an iCM celebrity. :P
tehe Team Mystic represent :D
Why did you pick Articuno as your avatar?
iCM | IMDb | Last.fm | Listal

Image
OldAle1 wrote:stupid double post bullshit crap shit fuck
More memorable quotesShow
PeacefulAnarchy wrote:Active topics is the devil. Please use the forums and subforums as intended and peruse all the topics nicely sorted by topic, not just the currently popular ones displayed in a jumbled mess.
maxwelldeux wrote:If you asked me to kill my wife and pets OR watch Minions, I'd check the runtime and inquire about sobriety requirements before providing an answer.
flaiky wrote::o :satstunned: :guns: :down: :facepalm: :yucky: :mw_confused: :pinch: :ph43r: :ermm: :sweat: :folded: tehe :cowbow: :think: :finger: :rip:
monty wrote:If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. iCM ain't for sissies.
mightysparks wrote:ARGH. RARGH. RARGH. DIE.
Kowry wrote:Thanks, Art Garfunky.
Rich wrote:*runs*

User avatar
bal3x
Donator
Posts: 13063
Joined: May 26, 2011
Contact:

#314

Post by bal3x » October 10th, 2016, 8:47 pm

Lammetje on Oct 10 2016, 02:34:07 PM wrote:
bal3x on Oct 10 2016, 09:40:44 AM wrote:
xianjiro on Oct 10 2016, 04:09:36 AM wrote:wasn't quite sure where to put this, but I've got a crush on Bal3x's new avatar - decided on here even though Bal3x's an iCM celebrity. :P
tehe Team Mystic represent :D
Why did you pick Articuno as your avatar?
It's the official Team Mystic logo!

User avatar
Lammetje
Donator
Posts: 3853
Joined: Oct 04, 2013
Location: Poland
Contact:

#315

Post by Lammetje » October 10th, 2016, 8:52 pm

bal3x on Oct 10 2016, 02:47:01 PM wrote:
Lammetje on Oct 10 2016, 02:34:07 PM wrote:
bal3x on Oct 10 2016, 09:40:44 AM wrote: tehe Team Mystic represent :D
Why did you pick Articuno as your avatar?
It's the official Team Mystic logo!
Hmm, so it's apparently a Pokémon Go team. I just didn't think you were the Pokémon Go type. :P
iCM | IMDb | Last.fm | Listal

Image
OldAle1 wrote:stupid double post bullshit crap shit fuck
More memorable quotesShow
PeacefulAnarchy wrote:Active topics is the devil. Please use the forums and subforums as intended and peruse all the topics nicely sorted by topic, not just the currently popular ones displayed in a jumbled mess.
maxwelldeux wrote:If you asked me to kill my wife and pets OR watch Minions, I'd check the runtime and inquire about sobriety requirements before providing an answer.
flaiky wrote::o :satstunned: :guns: :down: :facepalm: :yucky: :mw_confused: :pinch: :ph43r: :ermm: :sweat: :folded: tehe :cowbow: :think: :finger: :rip:
monty wrote:If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. iCM ain't for sissies.
mightysparks wrote:ARGH. RARGH. RARGH. DIE.
Kowry wrote:Thanks, Art Garfunky.
Rich wrote:*runs*

User avatar
bal3x
Donator
Posts: 13063
Joined: May 26, 2011
Contact:

#316

Post by bal3x » October 10th, 2016, 8:53 pm

Lammetje on Oct 10 2016, 02:52:53 PM wrote:
bal3x on Oct 10 2016, 02:47:01 PM wrote:
Lammetje on Oct 10 2016, 02:34:07 PM wrote:Why did you pick Articuno as your avatar?
It's the official Team Mystic logo!
Hmm, so it's apparently a Pokémon Go team. I just didn't think you were the Pokémon Go type. :P
lvl 28 :lol:
Last edited by bal3x on October 10th, 2016, 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Pretentious Hipster
Donator
Posts: 20429
Joined: Oct 24, 2011
Contact:

#317

Post by Pretentious Hipster » October 10th, 2016, 8:55 pm

EVERYWHERE I GO I'M NOT SAFE FROM THAT APP
My father didn’t have the skill of a professional cameraman. The result? Avant-garde cinema.

User avatar
bal3x
Donator
Posts: 13063
Joined: May 26, 2011
Contact:

#318

Post by bal3x » October 10th, 2016, 9:05 pm

Ettinauer226XL on Oct 10 2016, 02:55:57 PM wrote:EVERYWHERE I GO I'M NOT SAFE FROM THAT APP
I'm not into games, but rather like this one. Gyms are a bit stupid (they need to make some changes otherwise there's no point in holding them), but other than that collecting process is interesting.
Last edited by bal3x on October 10th, 2016, 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Armoreska
Posts: 12129
Joined: Nov 01, 2012
Location: Ukraine, former Free Territory
Contact:

#319

Post by Armoreska » March 3rd, 2017, 9:33 pm

People be missing avatars all of a sudden today. Like above for example.
Image
currently working towards a vegan/free world + thru such film lists (besides TV): ANARCHISTS, 2010s bests, RW Fassbinder, Yasujiro Ozu, Eric Rohmer, Visual Effects nominees, kid-related stuff, great animes (mini-serie or feature), very 80s movies, 17+ sci-fi lists on watchlist, ENVIRO, remarkable Silent Films and Pre-Code (exploring 1925 atm) and every shorts and docu list I'm aware of and
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1434
and "Gordon" Liu Chia-Hui/Liu Chia-Liang and Yuen Woo-ping and "Sammo" Hung Kam-bo

User avatar
AdamH
Site Admin
Posts: 12590
Joined: May 05, 2011
Contact:

#320

Post by AdamH » March 3rd, 2017, 9:39 pm

I changed something in the groups section today and, somehow, it seems to have removed avatars from lots of people. No idea how it happened. Sorry.

Post Reply