Welcome to the ICM Forum. If you have an account but have trouble logging in, or have other questions, see THIS THREAD.
500<400 (Nominations Sep 22nd)
Polls: Benelux (Results), 1944 awards (Sep 23rd), 1964 (Sep 28th), Knockout competition (Round 1)
Challenges: Silent Era, 21st Century, Japan
Film of the Week: Reindeerspotting - pako Joulumaasta, October nominations (Sep 27th)

The Monty Lounge

xianjiro
Donator

The Monty Lounge

Post by xianjiro » April 5th, 2017, 6:43 am

:whistling:

Listen, Daddy. Teacher says, 'every time a car alarm bleeps, into heaven a demon sneaks.'
sol can find me here

cinephage
Donator

Post by cinephage » April 5th, 2017, 8:27 am

Where's the poll on the relevance of Monty's polls ??

Or is this just a trap where Monty will pop up at the convenient time to ask us how we feel about hairy midgets, or whether we indulge in woodcarving ? :satstunned:

XxXApathy420XxX
Donator

Post by XxXApathy420XxX » April 5th, 2017, 4:52 pm

Can't wait for Monty to do The Full Monty.
My father didn’t have the skill of a professional cameraman. The result? Avant-garde cinema.

RateYourMusic | ICheckMovies | Letterboxd

nimimerkillinen

Post by nimimerkillinen » April 5th, 2017, 6:00 pm

XxXApathy420XxX on Apr 5 2017, 10:52:18 AM wrote:Can't wait for Monty to do The Full Monty.

Armoreska

Post by Armoreska » April 5th, 2017, 6:33 pm

Monty should go full monty with his polls!

All other full montys should be done via PM only to those who've expressed interest.
currently working towards a vegan/low waste world + thru such film lists (besides TV): 2010s bests, RW Fassbinder, Luis Bunuel, Yasujiro Ozu, Eric Rohmer, Visual Effects nominees, kid-related stuff, great animes (mini-serie or feature), very 80s movies, 17+ sci-fi lists on watchlist, ENVIRO, remarkable Silent Films and Pre-Code (exploring 1925 atm) and every shorts and docu list I'm aware of and
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1434
and "Gordon" Liu Chia-Hui/Liu Chia-Liang and Yuen Woo-ping and "Sammo" Hung Kam-bo

monty

Post by monty » April 5th, 2017, 6:57 pm

Armoreska on Apr 5 2017, 12:33:41 PM wrote:Monty should go full monty with his polls!

All other full montys should be done via PM only to those who've expressed interest.
Mind you, it's pay-per-view. (And pricing is on the increase as interest has skyrocketed recently.)

Lammetje
Donator

Post by Lammetje » April 5th, 2017, 8:55 pm

cinephage on Apr 5 2017, 02:27:46 AM wrote:Where's the poll on the relevance of Monty's polls ??
Here ya go.
iCM | IMDb | Last.fm | Listal

flaiky wrote::o :satstunned: :guns: :down: :facepalm: :yucky: :mw_confused: :pinch: :ph43r: :ermm: :sweat: :folded: tehe :cowbow: :think: :finger: :rip:
More memorable quotesShow
PeacefulAnarchy wrote:Active topics is the devil. Please use the forums and subforums as intended and peruse all the topics nicely sorted by topic, not just the currently popular ones displayed in a jumbled mess.
maxwelldeux wrote:If you asked me to kill my wife and pets OR watch Minions, I'd check the runtime and inquire about sobriety requirements before providing an answer.
monty wrote:If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. iCM ain't for sissies.
OldAle1 wrote:stupid double post bullshit crap shit fuck
mightysparks wrote:ARGH. RARGH. RARGH. DIE.
Kowry wrote:Thanks, Art Garfunky.
Rich wrote:*runs*

Lammetje
Donator

Post by Lammetje » April 16th, 2017, 12:46 pm

Monty, don't forget to check the Off-Topic section! I posted something in the Shaving Lounge. :whistling:
Last edited by Lammetje on April 16th, 2017, 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

flaiky wrote::o :satstunned: :guns: :down: :facepalm: :yucky: :mw_confused: :pinch: :ph43r: :ermm: :sweat: :folded: tehe :cowbow: :think: :finger: :rip:
PeacefulAnarchy wrote:Active topics is the devil. Please use the forums and subforums as intended and peruse all the topics nicely sorted by topic, not just the currently popular ones displayed in a jumbled mess.
maxwelldeux wrote:If you asked me to kill my wife and pets OR watch Minions, I'd check the runtime and inquire about sobriety requirements before providing an answer.
monty wrote:If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. iCM ain't for sissies.

Lammetje
Donator

Post by Lammetje » September 4th, 2019, 7:27 pm

I wish Monty would post more, especially in the Off-Topic section. Although more than 2% of all posts ever made on this forum are his, he hasn't been very active lately. :(

XxXApathy420XxX
Donator

Post by XxXApathy420XxX » September 4th, 2019, 9:43 pm

Lammetje wrote:
September 4th, 2019, 7:27 pm
I wish Monty would post more, especially in the Off-Topic section. Although more than 2% of all posts ever made on this forum are his, he hasn't been very active lately. :(
It looks like a lot of the regular users are no longer active :(

xianjiro
Donator

Post by xianjiro » September 5th, 2019, 1:59 am

alas, users come :) and users go :(

Listen, Daddy. Teacher says, 'every time a car alarm bleeps, into heaven a demon sneaks.'
sol can find me here