Welcome to the ICM Forum. If you have an account but have trouble logging in, or have other questions, see THIS THREAD.
Podcast: Talking Images (Episode 9 released July 7th)
Polls: 2010s (Results), 1974 (Results), 2019 awards (Jul 11th), 0 Official Lists (Jul 31st)
Challenges: Canada, Low Rated, Director
Film of the Week: Picture of Light, August nominations (Jul 31st)
World Cup S4: Round 2 schedule, Match 2E: Georgia vs Ukraine (Jul 16th), Match 2F: Germany vs Iran (Jul 26th)

the Complaint Lounge

Knaldskalle

Re: the Complaint Lounge

Post by Knaldskalle » June 7th, 2020, 4:44 pm

Pretentious Hipster wrote:
June 7th, 2020, 4:32 pm
I dunno getting falsely accused of being a white supremacist is pretty serious.
Depends on who the accuser is. I think you're getting worked up about nothing.
ImageImageImageImage

Please don't hurt yourself, talk to someone.

Ebbywebby

Post by Ebbywebby » June 9th, 2020, 1:27 am

RogerTheMovieManiac88 wrote:
May 29th, 2020, 2:49 pm
peeptoad wrote:
May 29th, 2020, 2:16 pm
Well, rarefilmm is gone...that sucks.
Damn, poor Jon. I hadn't watched anything he had on there for a year or so, but it was an interesting and nicely laid-out site.

Hope it comes back, in due course...
SHIT! I just discovered this. I had about 40 films bookmarked to watch. That site was a dream. Great films, great interface.

Onderhond

Post by Onderhond » June 9th, 2020, 11:09 am

Why is it that when I search for "Our Time Will Come", the first two suggestions are Where's the Cum? and Where's the Cum? 2. That's really the best our search engine can do?

joachimt
Donator

Post by joachimt » June 9th, 2020, 1:03 pm

Onderhond wrote:
June 9th, 2020, 11:09 am
Why is it that when I search for "Our Time Will Come", the first two suggestions are Where's the Cum? and Where's the Cum? 2. That's really the best our search engine can do?
I get only one suggestion:
https://www.icheckmovies.com/movies/min ... i+shi+you/
Which is the one you're looking for I guess.
ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"

brokenface
Donator

Post by brokenface » June 9th, 2020, 1:49 pm

Onderhond wrote:
I usually just go for finding on IMDB and copy the tt number. Much quicker.

What's always baffled me about the search is that it'll often find the right thing in the dropdown whilst you're typing but then when you enter to get the actual search results page, that result is way down the list.

Case in point, trying to locate Lost Lost Lost. Suggested dropdown top right picks out the right film, but search results, it's halfway down the page after some completely random fuzzy matches:

(yes it's going to be 10,000th check :party: )

Onderhond

Post by Onderhond » June 9th, 2020, 1:55 pm

joachimt wrote:
June 9th, 2020, 1:03 pm
Onderhond wrote:
I get only one suggestion:
https://www.icheckmovies.com/movies/min ... i+shi+you/
Which is the one you're looking for I guess.
I was adding films to a list, although it's baffling why that particular search would behave differently.

I also know that using the tt-code is generally the easiest way to find a film, but when working from other sources, getting that code is also a little bothersome.

Pretentious Hipster
Donator

Post by Pretentious Hipster » July 2nd, 2020, 2:57 pm

Gotta love when everything happens at once

- Work hours doubled to include day long shifts and these shifts means 8 hours of sprinting with no time for washroom or food
- Moving out for the first time (good but stressful) and of course landlords are acting like landlords and our expenses went up by $1000 in a flash
- Disability did one of the worst mix-ups I've seen that might result in my brother getting kicked out because of their mistake
- My partner's fibroid reached 12 cm in like 6 months so either chemical-induced menopause or surgery is required

And here people like my mother are wondering why I'm in the middle of a bipolar high and a psychotic episode lol

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » July 10th, 2020, 5:27 am

RSI sucks major balls. I've been dealing with it for 4.5 years now and it never gets any easier. I've been really wanting to play Last of Us 2 recently and I overplayed a little the other day (about 4 hours total).

First, my left little finger and ring finger start to ache (and the muscles that control them up my forearm), that's generally the sign when I need to stop whatever I'm doing. If I'm at work and it happens, I have to tell my supervisor I can't scan anymore because it's not worth the days of recovery. It will usually be my left hand first since that's the one that grabs items and turns them to scan, but my right hand will eventually play up too because of the way I hold the scanner. I can't work shifts longer than 4 hours because of this, and can't work two days in a row because I always need to rest my hands for a day after a shift. I worked a few days the other week but had to pull off a bunch of later shifts that week because I screwed up my hands.

Anyway, they started hurting but I wanted to keep playing. Then my left thumb starts to go but I just want to get to the next section. When I'm working, this will usually be the index finger on my right hand from pressing buttons. By the time I got to the next section my left wrist was starting to swell up and click and I just had to stop playing. I tried to play last night but my thumb was still screwy. And it's still clicky and swollen and sore today. It refuses to crack so I can't get any relief. And since I have to constantly use my thumb to walk, I just can't play. And I'm not in the mood for anything else so I'm just sad, bored, annoyed and in pain.
"I do not always know what I want, but I do know what I don't want." - Stanley Kubrick

iCM | IMDb | LastFM | TSZDT

Tim2460

Post by Tim2460 » July 10th, 2020, 6:18 am

Wife decided to sleep on the basement ans switch off all the Nas ...

What could go wrong right....

Just 1 day before leaving for holliday, the main seeding machine won't restart.

Marriage brings all kind of ... stuff i guess