Welcome to the ICM Forum. If you have an account but have trouble logging in, or have other questions, see THIS THREAD.
NOTE: Board emails should be working again. Information on forum upgrade and style issues.
Podcast: Talking Images (Episode 22 released November 17th * EXCLUSIVE * We Are Mentioned in a Book!!! Interview with Mary Guillermin on Rapture, JG & More)
Polls: Coming of Age (Results), DtC - Ratings (Results), 1933 (May 12th), 1970s (May 29th)
Challenges: Japan, Mystery/Thriller, Western
Film of the Week: La donna del lago, June nominations (May 28th)

the Complaint Lounge

xianjiro
Donator

Post by xianjiro »

Managed to grab a couple hours of afternoon nap time which helps a lot, so I'm feeling a bit better than earlier. My nervous system has quieted down so that it's all tolerable again.

Hope everyone gets relief from their troubles real soon! :hug:
Pretentious Hipster
Donator

Post by Pretentious Hipster »

Nothing says lazy roommates like coming home from work drunk (long story) and doing all the chores at 9 pm
xianjiro
Donator

Post by xianjiro »

Pretentious Hipster wrote: May 6th, 2021, 1:40 am Nothing says lazy roommates like coming home from work drunk (long story) and doing all the chores at 9 pm
well, except, maybe, puking in the middle of living room and passing out on the sofa (please note, I said nothing about chores which implies they don't get done either) :P
OldAle1
Donator

Post by OldAle1 »

The only thing worse than having a piece of music run through your head that you don't like or that brings up negative associations, is to have a piece of music running through your head that is impossible to identify. Since yesterday I've had what I think are the first four notes of something stuck and I'm trying to figure it out. I THINK it's from a British TV show, probably from the 70s-90s, but that is all that comes to mind. Since I haven't seen all that much British TV - and it seems like probably a drama show judging from the wisp of musical memory - it shouldn't be that hard to figure out. But I could be totally wrong about the source of the music so...

Erggh.
3eyes
Donator

Post by 3eyes »

I once went to a weekend silent retreat and was gonna do some journaling about a heavy matter. About 20 min after the silence began
"Always look on the bright side of life" came into my head and wouldn't leave.
:run: STILL the Gaffer!
RogerTheMovieManiac88

Post by RogerTheMovieManiac88 »

I'm not sure where else to post this, so I'm opting for this thread.

I just thought I should highlight a glitch that I've encountered the last couple of times I've attempted to import my latest ratings to ICM from IMDb. I keep getting the following:

Error 413 request entry too large

nginx/1.19.10

Anybody else noticed this of late? I was just wondering whether it might be something that's off with my laptop or whether it's a wider ICM issue...
That's all, folks!
xianjiro
Donator

Post by xianjiro »

RogerTheMovieManiac88 wrote: Today, 3:44 am I'm not sure where else to post this, so I'm opting for this thread.

I just thought I should highlight a glitch that I've encountered the last couple of times I've attempted to import my latest ratings to ICM from IMDb. I keep getting the following:

nginx/1.19.10

Anybody else noticed this of late? I was just wondering whether it might be something that's off with my laptop or whether it's a wider ICM issue...
I got the same thing, Roger. I will post about it on the official forum (it really needs to go there once we confirm more than one person is having the issue). In the future, don't hesitate to ask if others are having similar problems in the bug thread here viewtopic.php?p=1148#p1148

However, to get something done about bugs, the best course of action is to create a new topic at https://discuss.icheckmovies.com/c/bugs

edit: here's the bug report https://discuss.icheckmovies.com/t/cant ... -file/4281
RogerTheMovieManiac88

Post by RogerTheMovieManiac88 »

xianjiro wrote: Today, 3:58 am
RogerTheMovieManiac88 wrote: Today, 3:44 am I'm not sure where else to post this, so I'm opting for this thread.

nginx/1.19.10

I got the same thing, Roger. I will post about it on the official forum (it really needs to go there once we confirm more than one person is having the issue). In the future, don't hesitate to ask if others are having similar problems in the bug thread here viewtopic.php?p=1148#p1148

However, to get something done about bugs, the best course of action is to create a new topic at https://discuss.icheckmovies.com/c/bugs

edit: here's the bug report https://discuss.icheckmovies.com/t/cant ... -file/4281
Thank you for the help, xianjiro! Much appreciated.
That's all, folks!