Welcome to the ICM Forum. If you have an account but have trouble logging in, or have other questions, see THIS THREAD.
Polls: Favorite Movies (Results), 1945 (Results), 1929 awards (Apr 4th), South Asia (Apr 25th), Doubling the Canon (Ratings Apr 30th)
Challenges: Doubling the Canon, Nordic, 1950s
Film of the Week: The Music of Chance, May nominations (May 1st)
World Cup S4: Round 1 schedule, 1F: Brazil vs Greece vs Japan vs Poland (Apr 5th), 1G: Germany vs Pakistan vs Ukraine vs USA (Apr 22nd)

the Complaint Lounge

xianjiro
Donator

Re: the Complaint Lounge

Post by xianjiro » March 19th, 2020, 6:58 pm

sounds pretty good. Read today the state's largest school district is making something like 25,000 laptops available to students who have limited or no access. So clearly this is going to be something districts are trying to figure out. Not sure anyone expects K-12 schools to reopen before summer break starts at this point.

Listen, Daddy. Teacher says, 'every time a car alarm bleeps, into heaven a demon sneaks.'
sol can find me here

Pretentious Hipster
Donator

Post by Pretentious Hipster » March 22nd, 2020, 5:41 pm

My partner and the other white roommate were discussing suicide together. I got a message at 230 and woke up from it.

I think we should just get out of there within the next 2-3 months and do the furniture advice you guys mentioned. Some rental properties now are only doing one month's rent as a security deposit and disability will cover some of it. If welfare does too then we only need around 600. If that's the case I'll have 2-3 months to find a place and a roommate. I also think to get the good furniture I'll take a job at a grocery store at something for just a few months. It'll greatly increase my chances of me ending up in the psych ward again, but at that point it's a risk I'm willing to take.

Pretentious Hipster
Donator

Post by Pretentious Hipster » March 22nd, 2020, 5:42 pm

Endangering the lives of others for a fucking political agenda. They are a fucking embarassing facet of the left and they should be ashamed of themselves.