Welcome to the ICM Forum. If you have an account but have trouble logging in, or have other questions, see THIS THREAD.
500<400 (Nominations Sep 22nd)
Polls: Benelux (Results), 1944 awards (Sep 23rd), 1964 (Sep 28th), Knockout competition (Round 1)
Challenges: Silent Era, 21st Century, Japan
Film of the Week: Reindeerspotting - pako Joulumaasta, October nominations (Sep 27th)

Do you eat meat?

monty

Do you eat meat?

Post by monty » September 4th, 2015, 11:40 pm

Do you eat meat? Choose the option that best applies to you.

Lilarcor
Donator

Post by Lilarcor » September 4th, 2015, 11:54 pm

Just had two hamburgers. Mmmmmm.

mjf314

Post by mjf314 » September 5th, 2015, 1:14 am

I eat meat and have no problem with it.
Shouldn't there also be an option, "I eat meat and feel guilty about it"?

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » September 5th, 2015, 1:30 am

I eat meat and try to always eat free range meat. Humans are supposed to eat meat. It's sad how some meat is produced, but I feel no guilt about eating it.
"I do not always know what I want, but I do know what I don't want." - Stanley Kubrick

iCM | IMDb | LastFM | TSZDT

brokenface
Donator

Post by brokenface » September 5th, 2015, 1:32 am

mjf314 on Sep 4 2015, 07:14:01 PM wrote:
That's option 2.

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » September 5th, 2015, 1:36 am

brokenface on Sep 4 2015, 07:32:57 PM wrote:
That's option 2.
No I don't feel guilty about it, I just want healthier meat (plus my mum buys the food so I have no choice it the matter :P )
"I do not always know what I want, but I do know what I don't want." - Stanley Kubrick

mjf314

Post by mjf314 » September 5th, 2015, 1:40 am

That's option 2.
It's not the same thing. What if someone eats meat that's not free-range, but still feels guilty about it?

PeacefulAnarchy

Post by PeacefulAnarchy » September 5th, 2015, 1:49 am

mjf314 on Sep 4 2015, 07:40:06 PM wrote:
mjf314 on Sep 4 2015, 07:14:01 PM wrote:Shouldn't there also be an option, "I eat meat and feel guilty about it"?
That's option 2.
It's not the same thing. What if someone eats meat that's not free-range, but still feels guilty about it?
Then they should pick 3 or feel more guilty until 3 is the right answer.

sebby

Post by sebby » September 5th, 2015, 2:01 am

I vacillate between eating vegetarian and vegan because my willpower withers in the presence of our lord and savior the pizza pie. Don't use any animal products save for the occasional wool sweater.

allisoncm

Post by allisoncm » September 5th, 2015, 2:04 am

I am eating meat right now (salmon). I checked I am mostly vegetarian but occasionally eat meat. I sometimes each chicken and fish. I only eat red meat if it is forced on me (like a friend is serving lunch or my grandmother is serving breakfast or something).

Armoreska

Post by Armoreska » September 5th, 2015, 3:47 am

Vegetarian for 4,5,6,7(?) years, didn't count. Although I've eaten sushi annually last 2 years
currently working towards a vegan/low waste world + thru such film lists (besides TV): 2010s bests, RW Fassbinder, Luis Bunuel, Yasujiro Ozu, Eric Rohmer, Visual Effects nominees, kid-related stuff, great animes (mini-serie or feature), very 80s movies, 17+ sci-fi lists on watchlist, ENVIRO, remarkable Silent Films and Pre-Code (exploring 1925 atm) and every shorts and docu list I'm aware of and
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1434
and "Gordon" Liu Chia-Hui/Liu Chia-Liang and Yuen Woo-ping and "Sammo" Hung Kam-bo

Local Hero -- aka MestnyiGeroi

Post by Local Hero -- aka MestnyiGeroi » September 5th, 2015, 4:34 am

sebby on Sep 4 2015, 08:01:44 PM wrote:I vacillate between eating vegetarian and vegan because my willpower withers in the presence of our lord and savior the pizza pie. Don't use any animal products save for the occasional wool sweater.
:thumbsup:

mjf314

Post by mjf314 » September 5th, 2015, 4:34 am

PeacefulAnarchy on Sep 4 2015, 07:49:45 PM wrote:
mjf314 on Sep 4 2015, 07:40:06 PM wrote:
brokenface on Sep 4 2015, 07:32:57 PM wrote:That's option 2.
What if someone eats meat every day and feels guilty about it?

PeacefulAnarchy

Post by PeacefulAnarchy » September 5th, 2015, 4:39 am

mjf314 on Sep 4 2015, 10:34:38 PM wrote:
PeacefulAnarchy on Sep 4 2015, 07:49:45 PM wrote:
mjf314 on Sep 4 2015, 07:40:06 PM wrote:It's not the same thing. What if someone eats meat that's not free-range, but still feels guilty about it?
Then they should feel more guilty until their guilt makes them cut back, or accept that they don't really feel guilty about eating meat but rather feel guilty about not feeling guilty.

mjf314

Post by mjf314 » September 5th, 2015, 4:43 am

PeacefulAnarchy on Sep 4 2015, 10:39:10 PM wrote:
mjf314 on Sep 4 2015, 10:34:38 PM wrote:
PeacefulAnarchy on Sep 4 2015, 07:49:45 PM wrote:Then they should pick 3 or feel more guilty until 3 is the right answer.
Then they should feel more guilty until their guilt makes them cut back, or accept that they don't really feel guilty about eating meat but rather feel guilty about not feeling guilty.
What if they feel just a little bit guilty, and the enjoyment and/or convenience of eating meat outweighs the guilt?

Cocoa
Donator

Post by Cocoa » September 5th, 2015, 6:15 am

Meat :wub: I mostly eat turkey, but sometimes I consume chicken, fish, ham, hamburgers, shrimp, and calamari.

I have a few food allergies (soy, wheat, lettuce, broccoli, asparagus, spinach). It makes the possibility of me being a vegetarian harder :P When I was younger, I would go days without eating meat, but it's a lot more work for me to try and do that now. I used to be able to eat products that contained soy as one of its ingredients as long as it wasn't the main ingredient. This year, I had to get rid of many processed foods as a result of my soy allergy getting worse (soy is in mostly every boxed item I enjoyed + peanut butter :'( ). I used to be able to eat pasta and cereal, and I got rid of those as well this year due to my wheat allergy getting worse. White bread and pizza are still unaffected by my wheat allergy :lol: I mainly eat things I can make into sandwiches + fruits & the vegetables I'm not allergic to :P I have no remorse for eating meat due to a lack of options compared to other people. I felt a little bad for the creatures I was eating when I was younger, but I have less empathy now.

metaller
Donator

Post by metaller » September 5th, 2015, 12:29 pm

Yes, I eat everything that crawls and swims and jumps and slithers and flies and runs. I also eat all the animals that move or don't move in such ways.
I have a little bit of a bad conscious sometimes when I buy cheap meat (because likey those animals hasd a shitty life to live), however I don't have a bad conscience that an animal in general had to die because of my hunger.
In general though I eat vegetarian on quite some days of the week (during work days I tend to eat very light dishes or my concentration is crap in the afternoons) and rather eat some better quality meats on the weekends. But that is more a reason of having a better product and not just an ethical concern.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

bal3x
Donator

Post by bal3x » September 5th, 2015, 2:08 pm

Vegetarians should not refrain from buying the cheapest sausage in the supermarket as it contains no meat...

Melvelet

Post by Melvelet » September 5th, 2015, 4:11 pm

"I am mostly vegetarian but occasionally eat meat."
I consider myself a vegeterian since a few months (a low-meat period before that). If a eat meat (once or maybe twice a month) it's when I eat at a restaurant - occasionally running sushi and Asian duck (I love Asian food but vegeterian dishes are just the same as non-vegetarian ones with the best part missing -> 50/50 for me) or when there's no decent vegeterian dish. But I tend to eat more Indian food (which is great for vegetarian food) now.

Couldn't say that I feel like something's missing :)
Current recommendation: Mutter Küsters' Fahrt zum Himmel (1975)

ImageImage

Current focus: Germany, Spain

XxXApathy420XxX
Donator

Post by XxXApathy420XxX » September 5th, 2015, 9:13 pm

I still eat meat and am ok with it. But ever since I started working out I noticed myself eating less and less. Must be the protein shakes.

And whenever I have the opportunity to eat meat, I just choose tofu most of the time instead, or fish. It's funny how the buffed alpha males say that you shouldn't eat soy because it turns you into a "bitch".

I have lots of 3.25% milk and pasteurized egg whites though, so definitely not a vegan.
Last edited by XxXApathy420XxX on September 5th, 2015, 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My father didn’t have the skill of a professional cameraman. The result? Avant-garde cinema.

RateYourMusic | ICheckMovies | Letterboxd

Per_Niel

Post by Per_Niel » September 6th, 2015, 12:00 am

I'm a vegetarian, and eating meat is definitely highly immoral and selfish. Trying to stay away from eggs, and not eat/drink too much cheese, milk etc. but haven't gone 'full vegan' yet, as it's quite a job getting alternative replacements for these. Though, I'm getting there in time.

Knaldskalle

Post by Knaldskalle » September 6th, 2015, 10:34 pm

I think the term used for the way we live is "flexitarian". We usually eat meat once or twice a week - and then usually in relatively small amounts (big steaks or roasts are less than annual events in our house, though I will occasionally roast a whole chicken). I didn't vote, none of the options really apply.
Personal film goals for 2019.
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Local Hero -- aka MestnyiGeroi » September 6th, 2015, 11:44 pm

Knaldskalle on Sep 6 2015, 04:34:06 PM wrote:I think the term used for the way we live is "flexitarian". We usually eat meat once or twice a week - and then usually in relatively small amounts (big steaks or roasts are less than annual events in our house, though I will occasionally roast a whole chicken). I didn't vote, none of the options really apply.
What do you mean? It sounds as if the third option describes you precisely. :shrug:

I have been a strict vegetarian longer than most forumers have been alive (simultaneous braggadocio and self-deprecation in one statement :party: ). If it were just a matter of health, I would be a flexitarian like Knalds (love the taste of flex), but it's more of an ethical thing for me -- just want to minimize my violence footprint (just made up that pretentious phrase!) and consider meat too great a drain on world resources.

I definitely don't do the prostelytizing or sermonizing thing, though, and I try to avoid bringing it up at all. Most friends don't know I'm veggie unless they ask directly ("Wait, you don't want pepperoni? What, are you vegetarian or something?"). I also think that to live is to kill, every day (even for the Jainists with their insect-sweeping brooms), but everyone sets their own standards for where they draw the line, so I definitely don't expect others to draw the line where I do (and vegans draw it beyond my line, anyway). The only thing I do expect -- or at least hope -- that everyone would recognize is the unethical nature of eating threatened species or foods that involve obscene cruelty (goose liver pate, foie gras, veal, ortolan, ikizukuri, etc.); I don't think people who eat such foods are unadulterated evil, but I do strongly disapprove of those eating choices.
Last edited by Local Hero -- aka MestnyiGeroi on September 7th, 2015, 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Knaldskalle

Post by Knaldskalle » September 7th, 2015, 2:02 am

Local Hero -- aka MestnyiGeroi on Sep 6 2015, 05:44:44 PM wrote:
Knaldskalle on Sep 6 2015, 04:34:06 PM wrote:I think the term used for the way we live is "flexitarian". We usually eat meat once or twice a week - and then usually in relatively small amounts (big steaks or roasts are less than annual events in our house, though I will occasionally roast a whole chicken). I didn't vote, none of the options really apply.
What do you mean? It sounds as if the third option describes you precisely. :shrug:
Nah, we eat meat too often to be "real" vegetarians. If it were a religion we would have been excommunicated for lapsing too often. :)
ImageImageImageImage

Lammetje
Donator

Post by Lammetje » September 7th, 2015, 8:47 am

mightysparks on Sep 4 2015, 07:30:20 PM wrote:I eat meat and try to always eat free range meat. Humans are supposed to eat meat. It's sad how some meat is produced, but I feel no guilt about eating it.
Humans are also "supposed" to live in caves and smash each other's head in over a female or territory.
Local Hero -- aka MestnyiGeroi on Sep 6 2015, 05:44:44 PM wrote:

I have been a strict vegetarian longer than most forumers have been alive (simultaneous braggadocio and self-deprecation in one statement :party: ). If it were just a matter of health, I would be a flexitarian like Knalds (love the taste of flex), but it's more of an ethical thing for me -- just want to minimize my violence footprint (just made up that pretentious phrase!) and consider meat too great a drain on world resources.

I definitely don't do the prostelytizing or sermonizing thing, though, and I try to avoid bringing it up at all. Most friends don't know I'm veggie unless they ask directly ("Wait, you don't want pepperoni? What, are you vegetarian or something?"). I also think that to live is to kill, every day (even for the Jainists with their insect-sweeping brooms), but everyone sets their own standards for where they draw the line, so I definitely don't expect others to draw the line where I do (and vegans draw it beyond my line, anyway). The only thing I do expect -- or at least hope -- that everyone would recognize is the unethical nature of eating threatened species or foods that involve obscene cruelty (goose liver pate, foie gras, veal, ortolan, ikizukuri, etc.); I don't think people who eat such foods are unadulterated evil, but I do strongly disapprove of those eating choices.
Great post! (l) :cheers: I consider myself a vegetarian as well. I do eat candy sometimes though - and candy usually contains pig bone.
iCM | IMDb | Last.fm | Listal

flaiky wrote::o :satstunned: :guns: :down: :facepalm: :yucky: :mw_confused: :pinch: :ph43r: :ermm: :sweat: :folded: tehe :cowbow: :think: :finger: :rip:
More memorable quotesShow
PeacefulAnarchy wrote:Active topics is the devil. Please use the forums and subforums as intended and peruse all the topics nicely sorted by topic, not just the currently popular ones displayed in a jumbled mess.
maxwelldeux wrote:If you asked me to kill my wife and pets OR watch Minions, I'd check the runtime and inquire about sobriety requirements before providing an answer.
monty wrote:If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. iCM ain't for sissies.
OldAle1 wrote:stupid double post bullshit crap shit fuck
mightysparks wrote:ARGH. RARGH. RARGH. DIE.
Kowry wrote:Thanks, Art Garfunky.
Rich wrote:*runs*

Post by Local Hero -- aka MestnyiGeroi » September 7th, 2015, 9:13 am

Lammetje on Sep 7 2015, 02:47:29 AM wrote:Great post! (l) :cheers: I consider myself a vegetarian as well. I do eat candy sometimes though - and candy usually contains pig bone.
Thanks. By "pig bone," do you mean gelatin? Some candy (and other foods) have gelatin, but in my experience most candy does not. I generally find it pretty easy to avoid gelatin.

Lammetje
Donator

Post by Lammetje » September 7th, 2015, 9:29 am

Local Hero -- aka MestnyiGeroi on Sep 7 2015, 03:13:35 AM wrote:
Lammetje on Sep 7 2015, 02:47:29 AM wrote:Great post! (l) :cheers: I consider myself a vegetarian as well. I do eat candy sometimes though - and candy usually contains pig bone.
Thanks. By "pig bone," do you mean gelatin? Some candy (and other foods) have gelatin, but in my experience most candy does not. I generally find it pretty easy to avoid gelatin.
Yes, that's what I meant. I stopped buying candy a while ago anyway, but I usually accept candy when it is offered to me.
Last edited by Lammetje on September 7th, 2015, 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

flaiky wrote::o :satstunned: :guns: :down: :facepalm: :yucky: :mw_confused: :pinch: :ph43r: :ermm: :sweat: :folded: tehe :cowbow: :think: :finger: :rip:
PeacefulAnarchy wrote:Active topics is the devil. Please use the forums and subforums as intended and peruse all the topics nicely sorted by topic, not just the currently popular ones displayed in a jumbled mess.
maxwelldeux wrote:If you asked me to kill my wife and pets OR watch Minions, I'd check the runtime and inquire about sobriety requirements before providing an answer.
monty wrote:If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. iCM ain't for sissies.

kingink

Post by kingink » September 7th, 2015, 9:48 am

I chose the third option, but I'm not a vegetarian. I eat red or white meat only once a week maybe but not because of guilt or a concious decision based on animal cruelty or anything. I just don't like meat that much, while I adore vegetables and especially legumes. I also cook fish once a week because I love fish, but I try to avoid the most common ones like salmon or tuna because of the overfishing. For some reason I'm more concerned about fish than animals. Don't ask why. I can't answer that.

I have to wonder though about how monty will use this database of personal info that he is slowly creating... :P

jgwr

Post by jgwr » September 7th, 2015, 10:14 am

Lammetje on Sep 7 2015, 02:47:29 AM wrote:
mightysparks on Sep 4 2015, 07:30:20 PM wrote:I eat meat and try to always eat free range meat. Humans are supposed to eat meat. It's sad how some meat is produced, but I feel no guilt about eating it.
Humans are also "supposed" to live in caves and smash each other's head in over a female or territory.
We are? Damn. So that's what I've been doing wrong all these years...

As for me: carnivorous, and not particularly ashamed of it. I recognise vegetarians have the superior moral argument on their side, but when it all comes down, I like meat. And personal taste is kind of hard to argue against. I respect other people's dietary preferences, though, and wouldn't want to impose mine on others...

jgwr

Post by jgwr » September 7th, 2015, 10:16 am

kingink on Sep 7 2015, 03:48:57 AM wrote:I have to wonder though about how monty will use this database of personal info that he is slowly creating... :P
"40-something meat eater not on KG... who the fuck does jgwr think he is? Into the sea with him!"

Kowry

Post by Kowry » September 7th, 2015, 10:30 am

I do eat meat, though there have been phases when I've tried to restrain, and during the current year I have been eating less of it. If I eat at the university, I usually take the meat option, as often the vegetarian option leaves a lot to hope for. At home I often cook vegetarian. I still eat meat(or fish, if you want to separate the two) almost daily, but usually if I eat two meals a day, one of them is vegetarian.

So I dunno, I guess I'm mostly in the first category, as I'm pretty far from a vegetarian.

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » September 7th, 2015, 2:35 pm

No, they're not. That's behavioural. We've evolved to grow out of those behavioural patterns (though we still do the same things in different ways), our bodies have not evolved to not eat meat. Our bodies are specifically designed to eat meat and to need meat. We now have the choice to not eat meat because they are many supplements and such... And if that's the choice you want to make, then that's okey dokey but we're still designed to be meat eaters.

Lammetje
Donator

Post by Lammetje » September 7th, 2015, 4:21 pm

mightysparks on Sep 7 2015, 08:35:26 AM wrote:
No, they're not. That's behavioural. We've evolved to grow out of those behavioural patterns (though we still do the same things in different ways), our bodies have not evolved to not eat meat. Our bodies are specifically designed to eat meat and to need meat. We now have the choice to not eat meat because they are many supplements and such... And if that's the choice you want to make, then that's okey dokey but we're still designed to be meat eaters.
Well, I don't think we are designed at all, but I see what you mean.

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » September 7th, 2015, 4:24 pm

Lammetje on Sep 7 2015, 10:21:43 AM wrote:
Lammetje on Sep 7 2015, 02:47:29 AM wrote:Humans are also "supposed" to live in caves and smash each other's head in over a female or territory.
Well, I don't think we are designed at all, but I see what you mean.
Well I mean design as in humans have the same structure which 'defines' us, not some religious nonsense :P

Cippenham
Donator

Post by Cippenham » September 7th, 2015, 4:30 pm

Don't start on religion, it's worse than politics! :)
Turning over a new leaf :ICM:

Lonewolf2003
Donator

Post by Lonewolf2003 » September 7th, 2015, 4:36 pm

Like Knalls I'm a flexitarian. But unlike Knalls when I do eat meat it's usually a nice big piece of steak or something. I do think it's not necessary to eat meat everyday, not for my health nor for the environment. So therefor I set myself a rule to only eat meat when it comes in one piece. So no mince meat in the spaghetti sauce, no sliced chicken in the Indian curry and stuff like that. And that way I safe money to buy free-range stuff when I do eat meat.
Last edited by Lonewolf2003 on September 7th, 2015, 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Knaldskalle

Post by Knaldskalle » September 7th, 2015, 6:03 pm

Lonewolf2003 on Sep 7 2015, 10:36:37 AM wrote:Like Knalls I'm a flexitarian. But unlike Knalls when I do eat meat it's usually a nice big piece of steak or something. I do think it's not necessary to eat meat everyday, not for my health nor for the environment. So therefor I set myself a rule to only eat meat when it comes in one piece. So no mince meat in the spaghetti sauce, no sliced chicken in the Indian curry and stuff like that. And that way I safe money to buy free-range stuff when I do eat meat.
That's not a bad way of doing it actually. It's just two different ways of achieving the same goal. In recipes I've found that I can usually cut the amount of meat in half without any illl effects whatsoever. Even beef stews are fine with less meat in them. In New York I'd buy meat from the local butcher and they only sold 'certified humane' meat from local farms. Expensive, but really good quality (their bacon was the best I've ever had, but I only ever bought a half pound at a time: $18/lb!). Strangely, it's harder to find good meat here in New Mexico. We probably need to look around more and maybe find a local farmer to supply us. The supermarkets around here are worthless, one place doesn't sell pork that hasn't been pumped full of water "enhanced with up to 30% broth for guaranteed moistness and tenderness".

I agree with Mighty that we're 'built' to be omnivorous (it just takes a glance at our teeth to verify that notion), however, we have to also realize that the planet is overcrowded already and we only get one tenth of the energy out of a cow that we put into it (90% percent of the food energy goes to 'maintaining' the cow, only 10% becomes meat). So if we want to be energy efficient we should eat less meat and use the land to grow something else instead. And that's before we get into any discussion about animal welfare and that whole can of worms.

A little food for thought:
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Local Hero -- aka MestnyiGeroi » September 7th, 2015, 7:42 pm

You know, there's a common image of the strident, militant vegetarian screaming 'murder!' over the dinner table, but in my experience I have encountered ten meat-eaters trying to explain how vegetarianism is wrong for every one vegetarian I hear explaining how meat-eating is wrong.

One of the most common ones I have heard over the years is this argument that it's "natural" to eat meat, that it's what we're "supposed" to do. I always marvel at all the thinking that has to not occur for someone to assert this and find it a satisfying argument, for someone to not even consider all the pitfalls and gaping holes there, or to be aware of the pernicious history behind such fallacious arguments.

There can be no doubt that meat-eating played a crucial role in human evolution, but to say that it's what we're "designed" (what a loaded term!) to do is to not understand human evolution, and to project personal values in a pseudo-objective manner -- like saying we're supposed to be heterosexual because that's what furthers the species, or we're supposed to have slaves because the latest developments in phrenology show that the Negro is designed to be in an inferior position. No, our behavior is what determines our evolution, and we determine our behavior. The nature of evolution is that it evolves. It can easily be argued that we are "hard-wired," "designed" with a great deal of aggression, and that therefore we are "supposed" to engage in violence with our neighbors, and with our neighboring countries, but we have taken steps to curb our aggression. It would be extremely obtuse to argue (though millions have argued it) that we're supposed to have wars and so we shouldn't interfere with what's natural. Meat helped human evolution move forward, but now it can be argued that the patterns of meat consumption are harming human health, not to mention the health of the environment humans live in. How many doctors are now counseling their patients to eat less meat, or to go vegetarian, because if they don't their health, their lives are at risk?

One could go on and on and on pointing out the erroneous and extremely dangerous nature of any argument that purports to tell us which behaviors are what we're "supposed" to do, what we're "designed" to do. Please spare us.

Per_Niel

Post by Per_Niel » September 7th, 2015, 9:01 pm

Thank you! Kinda promised myself not to get dragged into a discussion. I really try not to be an aggressive or 'hostile' vegetarian. But part of being a 'veggie', is having to defend that choice pretty much every week. And after a while, at least I, get quite bored of it. The amount of ignorance and general perceptions of what's 'natural' is rather shocking.
Last edited by Per_Niel on September 7th, 2015, 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

XxXApathy420XxX
Donator

Post by XxXApathy420XxX » September 7th, 2015, 9:10 pm

My father didn’t have the skill of a professional cameraman. The result? Avant-garde cinema.

RateYourMusic | ICheckMovies | Letterboxd