Welcome to the ICM Forum. If you have an account but have trouble logging in, or have other questions, see THIS THREAD.
NOTE: Board emails should be working again. Information on forum upgrade and style issues.
Podcast: Talking Images (Episode 22 released November 17th * EXCLUSIVE * We Are Mentioned in a Book!!! Interview with Mary Guillermin on Rapture, JG & More)
Polls: TV-series (Results), Directors (Jan 2nd), 1980 (Jan 24th), <50 checks (Jan 31st)
Challenges: 1000<400, Sci-Fi/Fantasy, Central American/Andean
Film of the Week: Samâ taimu mashin burûsu, February nominations (Jan 29th)

Tattoos - your take?

User avatar
monty
Posts: 12791
Joined: May 9th, 2011, 6:00 am
Contact:

Tattoos - your take?

#1

Post by monty »

Image

Tattoos - art or abomination? Please submit your vote. Feel free to discuss.

Image Image
Last edited by monty on August 12th, 2015, 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
monty
Posts: 12791
Joined: May 9th, 2011, 6:00 am
Contact:

#2

Post by monty »

Here's kas showing off his latest:

Image
Last edited by monty on August 12th, 2015, 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Lammetje
Donator
Posts: 4034
Joined: October 4th, 2013, 6:00 am
Location: Poland
Contact:

#3

Post by Lammetje »

I'll probably never get a tattoo. One tattoo looks okay sometimes, but an arm full of them or even a tattooed head is just ridiculous and ugly.
iCM | IMDb | Last.fm | Listal

Image
OldAle1 wrote:I think four Aamir Khan films is enough for me. Unless I'm down to one film left on the IMDb Top 250 at some point and he's in that last film, at which point I'll watch it and then shoot myself having become the official-check-whoring person I hate.
More memorable quotes
PeacefulAnarchy wrote:Active topics is the devil. Please use the forums and subforums as intended and peruse all the topics nicely sorted by topic, not just the currently popular ones displayed in a jumbled mess.
maxwelldeux wrote:If you asked me to kill my wife and pets OR watch Minions, I'd check the runtime and inquire about sobriety requirements before providing an answer.
Torgo wrote:Lammetje is some kind of hybrid Anna-Kendrick-lamb-entity to me and I find that very cool.
monty wrote:If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. iCM ain't for sissies.
mightysparks wrote:ARGH. RARGH. RARGH. DIE.
Kowry wrote:Thanks, Art Garfunky.
Rich wrote:*runs*
User avatar
monty
Posts: 12791
Joined: May 9th, 2011, 6:00 am
Contact:

#4

Post by monty »

Surely, there are some proud tattoo owners here? Gert? Joachim? And Mighty, now's your chance to post a pic of your Portal tattoo, right?
Last edited by monty on August 12th, 2015, 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
joachimt
Donator
Posts: 33042
Joined: February 16th, 2012, 7:00 am
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#5

Post by joachimt »

monty on Aug 12 2015, 02:37:11 PM wrote:Surely, there are some proud tattoo owners here? Gert? Joachim? And Mighty, now's your chance to post a pic of your Portal tattoo, right?
I'll show you my tattoo if you post a real picture of yourself. :P
ICM-profile
Fergenaprido: "I find your OCD to be adorable, J"
User avatar
HVM
Posts: 3699
Joined: July 9th, 2012, 6:00 am
Location: Republic of Czechia
Contact:

#6

Post by HVM »

I'm torn. From what I see on the streets/in porn, people are apt to choose the biggest crap (tramp stamps, Chinese characters, etc.). On the other hand when it's done tastefully and suits the particular person (i.e. you've got to be interesting before you get a tattoo)...

I did cast my vote for this bloke when he ran for president.
Spoiler: click to toggle
Image
1918 - 100 - 2018
User avatar
monty
Posts: 12791
Joined: May 9th, 2011, 6:00 am
Contact:

#7

Post by monty »

HVM on Aug 12 2015, 02:57:57 PM wrote:I did cast my vote for this bloke when he ran for president.
Spoiler: click to toggle
Image
What platform did he run on? Free tats for all? :lol: But yes, I agree in that many get a tattoo to appear more interesting or mysterious...
Last edited by monty on August 12th, 2015, 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Pretentious Hipster
Donator
Posts: 20973
Joined: October 24th, 2011, 6:00 am
Contact:

#8

Post by Pretentious Hipster »

Sometimes I think about getting tattoos but I don't think I ever will. If I had the opportunity to get one, I would probably get this:
Spoiler: click to toggle
Image
My father didn’t have the skill of a professional cameraman. The result? Avant-garde cinema.
User avatar
Pretentious Hipster
Donator
Posts: 20973
Joined: October 24th, 2011, 6:00 am
Contact:

#9

Post by Pretentious Hipster »

Watercolour tattoos also look amazing

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/04/01 ... 71978.html
My father didn’t have the skill of a professional cameraman. The result? Avant-garde cinema.
User avatar
metaller
Donator
Posts: 2861
Joined: June 17th, 2011, 6:00 am
Contact:

#10

Post by metaller »

I'd like to have one, but as I like elaborate, big and detailed tatoos, I actually don't want to pay for one. I still think about an Alfons Mucha peice either as a sleeve or on my leg (see this for reference, but I'd like it more detailed and better http://www.nowcultured.com/images/2013/ ... sleeve.jpg ) and the best tattoo artists in my area said that it'll end up costing round about 3000 €. Nope.

Another one might be quite something like my avatar here, aka the motherfucking 2001 monolith.

And another idea I'd love would be a film roll spun around my arm, with every frame containing a scene / pictogram from one of my favorite films. But the tattoo guy told me that this would be too small detail and wouldn't turn out fine. :(
Last edited by metaller on August 12th, 2015, 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.
User avatar
sortile9io
Posts: 3117
Joined: January 23rd, 2013, 7:00 am
Contact:

#11

Post by sortile9io »

I guess I'm too sleepy: I thought this was one of PdA's intriguing quizzes...
Last edited by sortile9io on August 12th, 2015, 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
HVM
Posts: 3699
Joined: July 9th, 2012, 6:00 am
Location: Republic of Czechia
Contact:

#12

Post by HVM »

monty on Aug 12 2015, 03:02:14 PM wrote:
HVM on Aug 12 2015, 02:57:57 PM wrote:I did cast my vote for this bloke when he ran for president.
Spoiler: click to toggle
Image
What platform did he run on? Free tats for all? :lol: But yes, I agree in that many get a tattoo to appear more interesting or mysterious...
Eh, nothing like that. Decency, civil society ideals, shit like that. And actually he ended up fifth out of nine candidates with 6,84 % of the votes so he wasn't just some random freak.



The watercolour ones look fairly nice but I'm still not sure about the longevity. Will they look as out of place in ten years as tribal tattoos look now? Also, they fit in with the hipster look but what happens when fashion changes?
1918 - 100 - 2018
User avatar
mightysparks
Site Admin
Posts: 31253
Joined: May 5th, 2011, 6:00 am
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
Contact:

#13

Post by mightysparks »

I voted for the last option. Some tattoos are tolerable, but usually they just look stupid.
"I do not always know what I want, but I do know what I don't want." - Stanley Kubrick

iCM | IMDb | LastFM | TSZDT

Image
User avatar
monty
Posts: 12791
Joined: May 9th, 2011, 6:00 am
Contact:

#14

Post by monty »

mightysparks on Aug 12 2015, 05:55:55 PM wrote:I voted for the last option. Some tattoos are tolerable, but usually they just look stupid.
So are you going to post that Portal2 tat of yours here then?
User avatar
mightysparks
Site Admin
Posts: 31253
Joined: May 5th, 2011, 6:00 am
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
Contact:

#15

Post by mightysparks »

monty on Aug 12 2015, 06:09:50 PM wrote:
mightysparks on Aug 12 2015, 05:55:55 PM wrote:I voted for the last option. Some tattoos are tolerable, but usually they just look stupid.
So are you going to post that Portal2 tat of yours here then?
I've got enough Portal gear. I'd never get a tattoo.
"I do not always know what I want, but I do know what I don't want." - Stanley Kubrick

iCM | IMDb | LastFM | TSZDT

Image
User avatar
Pretentious Hipster
Donator
Posts: 20973
Joined: October 24th, 2011, 6:00 am
Contact:

#16

Post by Pretentious Hipster »

Image
My father didn’t have the skill of a professional cameraman. The result? Avant-garde cinema.
User avatar
Pretentious Hipster
Donator
Posts: 20973
Joined: October 24th, 2011, 6:00 am
Contact:

#17

Post by Pretentious Hipster »

It turns out that I have a pretty dedicated fan

Image
My father didn’t have the skill of a professional cameraman. The result? Avant-garde cinema.
User avatar
Knaldskalle
Moderator
Posts: 10100
Joined: May 9th, 2011, 6:00 am
Location: New Mexico, Trumpistan
Contact:

#18

Post by Knaldskalle »

Looks like there's a huge tumor growing out of the upper left side his head
ImageImageImageImage

Please don't hurt yourself, talk to someone.
User avatar
Pretentious Hipster
Donator
Posts: 20973
Joined: October 24th, 2011, 6:00 am
Contact:

#19

Post by Pretentious Hipster »

This thread has inspired me and I'm actually considering getting some tattoos within the end of the year. Of course, since I'm studying bookkeeping they'll have to be hidden while wearing office clothing.

Stuff I'd like to get:
Band Logos
Image
Although it's a band logo, it's also the Monas Hieroglyphica Image
Image
Some sort of shape related to mathematics (but closer to art) fucking around with shapes I guess. Maybe something like this (obv not the same size and location) except I want something where I can explain how it works mathematically so that my degree can at least have some use: http://i.imgur.com/uIaxUZK.jpg

A watercolour one. Dunno what yet but it definitely has to be abstract. Something like this: http://i.imgur.com/bTbXW.jpg

The tattoo I posted here before, but I'll want a different person. I'll post it here again: http://36.media.tumblr.com/c9769782a22e ... o1_500.jpg

The seven samurai banner, but without the flag itself, just the shapes.

Some medieval art. Going for either demonic or surreal. These ones are potentials:
Spoiler: click to toggle
Image
Image
Image
Image
Last edited by Pretentious Hipster on August 24th, 2015, 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
My father didn’t have the skill of a professional cameraman. The result? Avant-garde cinema.
User avatar
Lonewolf2003
Donator
Posts: 10454
Joined: December 29th, 2012, 7:00 am
Contact:

#20

Post by Lonewolf2003 »

ArthurYanthar on Aug 23 2015, 11:32:12 PM wrote:This thread has inspired me and I'm actually considering getting some tattoos within the end of the year. Of course, since I'm studying bookkeeping they'll have to be hidden while wearing office clothing.

Stuff I'd like to get:
Band Logos
Image
Although it's a band logo, it's also the Monas Hieroglyphica Image
Image
Some sort of shape related to mathematics (but closer to art) fucking around with shapes I guess. Maybe something like this (obv not the same size and location) except I want something where I can explain how it works mathematically so that my degree can at least have some use: http://i.imgur.com/uIaxUZK.jpg

A watercolour one. Dunno what yet but it definitely has to be abstract. Something like this: http://i.imgur.com/bTbXW.jpg

The tattoo I posted here before, but I'll want a different person. I'll post it here again: http://36.media.tumblr.com/c9769782a22e ... o1_500.jpg

The seven samurai banner, but without the flag itself, just the shapes.

Some medieval art. Going for either demonic or surreal. These ones are potentials:
Spoiler: click to toggle
Image
Image
Image
Image
I would pick one that really means something to you and will still mean something to you in 10, 20, 30 years from now. I compare it to decorating a room. Some stuff you put on your walls now, might be really interesting and cool to you right now. But maybe in 10 years you don't relate to it anymore and don't want it on your walls anymore. Like you probably don't still have the same posters on your wall as you did 10 years ago. But the stuff that really means something to you emotionally probably will always still on your walls.
Last edited by Lonewolf2003 on August 24th, 2015, 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Onderhond
Posts: 5747
Joined: December 23rd, 2012, 7:00 am
Contact:

#21

Post by Onderhond »

I wouldn't mind getting a tattoo, but I have no idea what I would take. I've seen some cool ones, but not anything that'd fit me. So I just settled for the idea that they're cool, but not for me.
Last edited by Onderhond on August 24th, 2015, 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Knaldskalle
Moderator
Posts: 10100
Joined: May 9th, 2011, 6:00 am
Location: New Mexico, Trumpistan
Contact:

#22

Post by Knaldskalle »

Onderhond on Aug 24 2015, 08:02:18 AM wrote:I wouldn't mind getting a tattoo, but I have no idea what I would take. I've seen some cool ones, but not anything that'd fit me. So I just settled for the idea that they're cool, but not for me.
That's pretty much my take as well. It doesn't help that my dad got a couple of tattoos when he was in the navy and regretted them later.
ImageImageImageImage

Please don't hurt yourself, talk to someone.
User avatar
Pretentious Hipster
Donator
Posts: 20973
Joined: October 24th, 2011, 6:00 am
Contact:

#23

Post by Pretentious Hipster »

Lonewolf2003 on Aug 24 2015, 07:44:46 AM wrote:I would pick one that really means something to you and will still mean something to you in 10, 20, 30 years from now. I compare it to decorating a room. Some stuff you put on your walls now, might be really interesting and cool to you right now. But maybe in 10 years you don't relate to it anymore and don't want it on your walls anymore. Like you probably don't still have the same posters on your wall as you did 10 years ago. But the stuff that really means something to you emotionally probably will always still on your walls.
Yea that's why I try to aim for stuff that looks cool in an artistic way. Because maybe if an emotional connection is gone, I can still think that it looks cool.
My father didn’t have the skill of a professional cameraman. The result? Avant-garde cinema.
User avatar
mightysparks
Site Admin
Posts: 31253
Joined: May 5th, 2011, 6:00 am
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
Contact:

#24

Post by mightysparks »

One of my tafe friends has a tattoo on her shoulder/back/arm but part of it the tattoo artist stuffed up (not sure how long ago she got it, year or so), so she's getting the bad parts removed and she was delighted today to discover it would cost her "only" $400 a session. Normally it costs $1000 apparently. Crazy.
"I do not always know what I want, but I do know what I don't want." - Stanley Kubrick

iCM | IMDb | LastFM | TSZDT

Image
User avatar
Pretentious Hipster
Donator
Posts: 20973
Joined: October 24th, 2011, 6:00 am
Contact:

#25

Post by Pretentious Hipster »

K so I've decided to get the first 2 logos there soon right beside each other on my left shoulder. The Coil one will be in the inner shoulder with the Neubauten logo being on the outer (cause I don't want it in the exact same place as Henry Rollins has it). If I somehow lose interest with these bands (I can't see that happening as it's been like 4-5 years and I still love them) I might still appreciate the other meaning behind these logos.

For the Coil one I'm doing so much research now at that icon which is called the Monas Hieroglyphica, I wouldn't be surprised if I can write some mini-essay on it afterwards. Still, apparently a lot of the information is gone, and some of the text is lost in translation (it's originally in Latin). There are still a few more things that I gotta understand about what the symbol means, but when I find the answer to that it ends up making like 5 new questions. That shit is seriously complex. But still, I wanna know what's gonna go on my body.

I'm planning to book an appointment and have a quick consultation in 2-3 weeks, and I'll get the tattoo when there's the week off from fall classes so at the end October.
Last edited by Pretentious Hipster on September 3rd, 2015, 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
My father didn’t have the skill of a professional cameraman. The result? Avant-garde cinema.
User avatar
Gershwin
Donator
Posts: 7149
Joined: May 17th, 2011, 6:00 am
Location: Leiden, NL
Contact:

#26

Post by Gershwin »

joachimt on Aug 12 2015, 02:44:57 PM wrote:
monty on Aug 12 2015, 02:37:11 PM wrote:Surely, there are some proud tattoo owners here? Gert? Joachim? And Mighty, now's your chance to post a pic of your Portal tattoo, right?
I'll show you my tattoo if you post a real picture of yourself. :P
Only notice this now, but nope, no tattoo here, and no plans either. :lol:
RokP 250

Profiles: Untappd - Last.fm - iCM
User avatar
Lonewolf2003
Donator
Posts: 10454
Joined: December 29th, 2012, 7:00 am
Contact:

#27

Post by Lonewolf2003 »

ArthurYanthar on Sep 2 2015, 08:06:48 PM wrote:K so I've decided to get the first 2 logos there soon right beside each other on my left shoulder. The Coil one will be in the inner shoulder with the Neubauten logo being on the outer (cause I don't want it in the exact same place as Henry Rollins has it). If I somehow lose interest with these bands (I can't see that happening as it's been like 4-5 years and I still love them) I might still appreciate the other meaning behind these logos.

For the Coil one I'm doing so much research now at that icon which is called the Monas Hieroglyphica, I wouldn't be surprised if I can write some mini-essay on it afterwards. Still, apparently a lot of the information is gone, and some of the text is lost in translation (it's originally in Latin). There are still a few more things that I gotta understand about what the symbol means, but when I find the answer to that it ends up making like 5 new questions. That shit is seriously complex. But still, I wanna know what's gonna go on my body.

I'm planning to book an appointment and have a quick consultation in 2-3 weeks, and I'll get the tattoo when there's the week off from fall classes so at the end October.
At least you will have a long story to tell on what your tattoos mean
User avatar
Gershwin
Donator
Posts: 7149
Joined: May 17th, 2011, 6:00 am
Location: Leiden, NL
Contact:

#28

Post by Gershwin »

ArthurYanthar on Sep 2 2015, 08:06:48 PM wrote:For the Coil one I'm doing so much research now at that icon which is called the Monas Hieroglyphica, I wouldn't be surprised if I can write some mini-essay on it afterwards. Still, apparently a lot of the information is gone, and some of the text is lost in translation (it's originally in Latin). There are still a few more things that I gotta understand about what the symbol means, but when I find the answer to that it ends up making like 5 new questions. That shit is seriously complex. But still, I wanna know what's gonna go on my body.
As I take it from reading a bit about it, it means so much that it doesn't mean shit at all. The more something signifies, the more meaningless it gets. -_-
Last edited by Gershwin on September 3rd, 2015, 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RokP 250

Profiles: Untappd - Last.fm - iCM
User avatar
Pretentious Hipster
Donator
Posts: 20973
Joined: October 24th, 2011, 6:00 am
Contact:

#29

Post by Pretentious Hipster »

Gershwin on Sep 3 2015, 06:49:16 AM wrote:
ArthurYanthar on Sep 2 2015, 08:06:48 PM wrote:For the Coil one I'm doing so much research now at that icon which is called the Monas Hieroglyphica, I wouldn't be surprised if I can write some mini-essay on it afterwards. Still, apparently a lot of the information is gone, and some of the text is lost in translation (it's originally in Latin). There are still a few more things that I gotta understand about what the symbol means, but when I find the answer to that it ends up making like 5 new questions. That shit is seriously complex. But still, I wanna know what's gonna go on my body.
As I take it from reading a bit about it, it means so much that it doesn't mean shit at all. The more something signifies, the more meaningless it gets. -_-
There's even an online lecture made by an actual professor of Hermetic Philosophy on the symbol. He's in the Netherlands too.

I think I'm starting to get the astrological meaning of it, except I have to look more into what the Aries sign represents. Obviously more than just fire because above it is the cross of the four elements. The creator of it is also a 16th century Mathematician though and I'm just starting to look into the mathematical aspect of it.

On the days I'm lazy and I have to explain it, I'll just say that it's a band logo lol.
My father didn’t have the skill of a professional cameraman. The result? Avant-garde cinema.
User avatar
monty
Posts: 12791
Joined: May 9th, 2011, 6:00 am
Contact:

#30

Post by monty »

@Art: Ever considered a 3D tat?

Image
User avatar
Pretentious Hipster
Donator
Posts: 20973
Joined: October 24th, 2011, 6:00 am
Contact:

#31

Post by Pretentious Hipster »

Nah don't want that fancy stuff. Especially cause you probably have to travel far away to get that.

http://www.worldtattoogallery.com/tatto ... NEW&page=1

This guy might be my favourite artist. Shame that he's in France.
My father didn’t have the skill of a professional cameraman. The result? Avant-garde cinema.
User avatar
funkybusiness
Donator
Posts: 10885
Joined: January 22nd, 2013, 7:00 am
Contact:

#32

Post by funkybusiness »

you want medieval weird lil scribbles, I can make you weird lil medieval scribbles.

also, that totoro screenprinted-looking one whaaaaa. too much black tho.
User avatar
Pretentious Hipster
Donator
Posts: 20973
Joined: October 24th, 2011, 6:00 am
Contact:

#33

Post by Pretentious Hipster »

Another idea of mine was to get a line from one of John Dee's Enochian hymns, but I found out that some teen tumblr show called Supernatural features that language quite often. Gonna have to wait for the show to die and for them to forget it after a year or 2.

Best thing to do is just to have a shitload of ideas and list them. Then wait 3 years and see if you still want them.

I was planning to go to schedule an appointment today actually but I have to wait to see if I get that promotion or not first. If I don't get it, it'll have to be when I have at least a week off of work cause I'm not gonna work around tons of heat and a sweaty as hell cook's uniform with a healing tattoo, but if I do get promoted I'll just need a medical wrap around it while working.
Last edited by Pretentious Hipster on September 17th, 2015, 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
My father didn’t have the skill of a professional cameraman. The result? Avant-garde cinema.
User avatar
funkybusiness
Donator
Posts: 10885
Joined: January 22nd, 2013, 7:00 am
Contact:

#34

Post by funkybusiness »

Ettinauer226XL on Sep 17 2015, 03:27:59 AM wrote:Gonna have to wait for the show to die and for them to forget it after a year or 2.
never gonna happen.
User avatar
Pretentious Hipster
Donator
Posts: 20973
Joined: October 24th, 2011, 6:00 am
Contact:

#35

Post by Pretentious Hipster »

funkybusiness on Sep 17 2015, 03:33:45 AM wrote:
Ettinauer226XL on Sep 17 2015, 03:27:59 AM wrote:Gonna have to wait for the show to die and for them to forget it after a year or 2.
never gonna happen.
Hey man there's hope. Look at the ratings on wikipedia. Started out with an average of 3.81 million viewers. Now at season 10 it fell down to 2.02.

At this rate, maybe 15 more seasons and then the show will die?
Last edited by Pretentious Hipster on September 17th, 2015, 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
My father didn’t have the skill of a professional cameraman. The result? Avant-garde cinema.
User avatar
metaller
Donator
Posts: 2861
Joined: June 17th, 2011, 6:00 am
Contact:

#36

Post by metaller »

Is Supernatural still alive? I actually watched the first 5 or so seasons, then I just stopped caring.

Also Art, what you posted further up about noting ideas and then letting them sit for a time and then look if they still appeal to you is my approach to tattoos.
So far, few ideas survived, like the Mucha piece or the film roll, and those just fell through (for now) because of other reasons. And I don't trust any regional artist with a big H.R. Giger thingy I want for a while now.
Last edited by metaller on September 17th, 2015, 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.
User avatar
Pretentious Hipster
Donator
Posts: 20973
Joined: October 24th, 2011, 6:00 am
Contact:

#37

Post by Pretentious Hipster »

Supernatural gained a cult following, mostly of teenage girls that go on tumblr and write incest fanfics of the two lead characters. I mean hell, apparently the term "wincest" was created just for all the fanfics created for that show.

And yes, it seems the fans also get tattoos of the Enochian language. That might not be the best idea though because there are no dictionaries or anything so I guess they just write English words (or the character's names) with that alphabet. That's why if I was gonna get it I was just gonna get a line from a hymn.

It's funny, one of the tattoos I am planning to get soon is a symbol also created by John Dee (and a band icon). My plan was to have that and Einstürzende Neubauten's logo right beside each other on my upper arm.
My father didn’t have the skill of a professional cameraman. The result? Avant-garde cinema.
User avatar
monty
Posts: 12791
Joined: May 9th, 2011, 6:00 am
Contact:

#38

Post by monty »

Whatever you do, get your tat in 3D.
Local Hero -- aka MestnyiGeroi
Posts: 11744
Joined: May 29th, 2011, 6:00 am
Contact:

#39

Post by Local Hero -- aka MestnyiGeroi »

How about a sincere commitment to irony?
Spoiler: click to toggle
Image
Last edited by Local Hero -- aka MestnyiGeroi on September 18th, 2015, 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Pretentious Hipster
Donator
Posts: 20973
Joined: October 24th, 2011, 6:00 am
Contact:

#40

Post by Pretentious Hipster »

Hmm an outdated and unfunny meme? That's not a bad idea...
My father didn’t have the skill of a professional cameraman. The result? Avant-garde cinema.
Post Reply