Welcome to the ICM Forum. If you have an account but have trouble logging in, or have other questions, see THIS THREAD.
NOTE: Board emails should be working again. Information on forum upgrade and style issues.
Podcast: Talking Images (Episode 22 released November 17th * EXCLUSIVE * We Are Mentioned in a Book!!! Interview with Mary Guillermin on Rapture, JG & More)
Polls: Directors (Waiting for results), 1929 (Results), Directorial Debut Features (Mar 12th), DtC - Nominations (Mar 20th)
Challenges: Experimental/Avant Garde, Benelux, Run the Director
Film of the Week: Daisan no kagemusha, March nominations (Feb 26th)

The Cat Lounge

Onderhond

Post by Onderhond »

Best thing about Christmas:

pitchorneirda

Post by pitchorneirda »

Pretentious Hipster wrote: December 10th, 2020, 12:58 pm
pitchorneirda wrote: November 3rd, 2020, 2:45 pm
Pretentious Hipster wrote: November 3rd, 2020, 2:40 pm I'm calling it. She's too cuddly and it's actually getting annoying. She wakes me up in the middle of the night twice last night so that she can be on my chest and purring. I then wake up at 7 am and sit on the computer for a bit. She jumps to my lap and cuddles with me. I then lift her off to get some coffee. I come back to sit. She jumps on my lap and cuddles. I then go to the washroom and do some phone calls. I sit back down. She jumps on my lap and cuddles. I then lift her off and put her on the couch because my legs are starting to hurt. The second I sit she sprints towards me, jumps on my lap and cuddles.

It's been 2 out of 2.5 hours of me being awake and that's how long she's been on there.
Is she weaned? Mine was found at the age of 6 weeks on a roadside, she was obviously not weaned. Now she's 5 years old and is as needy as she was 4 years ago.
It's getting worse. She was on me from 6 am to 10 pm yesterday, no matter where I was. When I go to the bathroom she would scratch the door and start screaming. She doesn't even eat food or drink water unless I am in the kitchen.
Wow she's particularly intense ^^' Maybe try to talk with a cat behaviorist?

I bought an exercise bike last month because of the lockdown and everytime I ride it, my cat wants to jump on my lap. So she starts by giving the paw to "test the water" and check whether it's safe to jump or not but she does that while I'm turning the pedals so she always ends up scratching my leg :lol: Fortunately I find this cute and she's not needy all day like yours so it's fine
"Art is like a fire, it is born from the very thing it burns" - Jean-Luc Godard
Armoreska

Post by Armoreska »

left unity
he or A. or Armo or any

currently working towards a vegan/free world + thru such film lists: GODARD,
Spoiler
ANARCHISTS, 2010s bests, Yasujiro Ozu, Visual Effects nominees, kid-related stuff, great animes (mini-serie or feature), very 80s movies, 17+ sci-fi lists on watchlist, ENVIRO, remarkable Silent Films and Pre-Code (exploring 1925 atm) and every shorts and docu list I'm aware of and
/forum.icmforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1434
and "Gordon" Liu Chia-Hui/Liu Chia-Liang and Yuen Woo-ping and "Sammo" Hung Kam-bo
imaginary awards | youtube channels | complaint lounge | explain how big a fan of slavery you are here, ..viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1535 and here: ..viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4484
Armoreska

Post by Armoreska »

he or A. or Armo or any

currently working towards a vegan/free world + thru such film lists: GODARD,
Spoiler
ANARCHISTS, 2010s bests, Yasujiro Ozu, Visual Effects nominees, kid-related stuff, great animes (mini-serie or feature), very 80s movies, 17+ sci-fi lists on watchlist, ENVIRO, remarkable Silent Films and Pre-Code (exploring 1925 atm) and every shorts and docu list I'm aware of and
/forum.icmforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1434
and "Gordon" Liu Chia-Hui/Liu Chia-Liang and Yuen Woo-ping and "Sammo" Hung Kam-bo
imaginary awards | youtube channels | complaint lounge | explain how big a fan of slavery you are here, ..viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1535 and here: ..viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4484