Welcome to the ICM Forum. If you have an account but have trouble logging in, or have other questions, see THIS THREAD.
NOTE: Board emails should be working again. Information on forum upgrade and style issues.
Podcast: Talking Images (Episode 22 released November 17th * EXCLUSIVE * We Are Mentioned in a Book!!! Interview with Mary Guillermin on Rapture, JG & More)
Polls: Directors (Waiting for results), 1929 (Results), Directorial Debut Features (Mar 12th), DtC - Nominations (Mar 20th)
Challenges: Experimental/Avant Garde, Benelux, Run the Director
Film of the Week: Daisan no kagemusha, March nominations (Feb 26th)

The Sports Lounge

Armoreska

Post by Armoreska »

He still led the race well clear of anyone before team messed it up. I call it success.

Radio problem it was.
he or A. or Armo or any

currently working towards a vegan/free world + thru such film lists: GODARD,
Spoiler
ANARCHISTS, 2010s bests, Yasujiro Ozu, Visual Effects nominees, kid-related stuff, great animes (mini-serie or feature), very 80s movies, 17+ sci-fi lists on watchlist, ENVIRO, remarkable Silent Films and Pre-Code (exploring 1925 atm) and every shorts and docu list I'm aware of and
/forum.icmforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1434
and "Gordon" Liu Chia-Hui/Liu Chia-Liang and Yuen Woo-ping and "Sammo" Hung Kam-bo
imaginary awards | youtube channels | complaint lounge | explain how big a fan of slavery you are here, ..viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1535 and here: ..viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4484
Armoreska

Post by Armoreska »

he or A. or Armo or any

Spoiler
ANARCHISTS, 2010s bests, Yasujiro Ozu, Visual Effects nominees, kid-related stuff, great animes (mini-serie or feature), very 80s movies, 17+ sci-fi lists on watchlist, ENVIRO, remarkable Silent Films and Pre-Code (exploring 1925 atm) and every shorts and docu list I'm aware of and
and "Gordon" Liu Chia-Hui/Liu Chia-Liang and Yuen Woo-ping and "Sammo" Hung Kam-bo
imaginary awards | youtube channels | complaint lounge | explain how big a fan of slavery you are here, ..viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1535 and here: ..viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4484
Armoreska

Post by Armoreska »

Anyone following the Australian Open debacle?
he or A. or Armo or any

Spoiler
outdoorcats

Post by outdoorcats »

A lie ain't a 'side of the story.' It's just a lie.
GruesomeTwosome
Donator

Post by GruesomeTwosome »

outdoorcats wrote: January 28th, 2021, 4:35 am You love to see it.
🎵 Clap your hands, everybody
For Philadelphia...76ers!

Stomp your feet, everybody
For Philadelphia...76ers!
🎵

ALMOST blew that late 10-point lead, but thank you Tobias Harris. He really looks like a different, more consistent player this year. He’s stepped it up for sure.
I’m to remember every man I've seen fall into a plate of spaghetti???

My IMDB profile
ICM
Letterboxd
outdoorcats

Post by outdoorcats »

He's definitely a better player with Doc Rivers as a coach than without. But then again, you could say that about the whole team. Him and Morey worked a miracle with this team.

sebby

Post by sebby »

It is a sports felony what the NBA and Nike are doing with jerseys. Not only do home colors no longer exist, but team colors are almost out the window. Lakers, playing in Philly, wearing Sixers colors. What the fuck. May they lose 4 consecutive playoff games as karma.
blocho
Donator

Post by blocho »

sebby wrote: January 28th, 2021, 6:39 am Lakers, playing in Philly, wearing Sixers colors.
That was the first thing I noticed in that video. It looks so wrong.
Armoreska

Post by Armoreska »

outdoorcats wrote: January 28th, 2021, 4:35 am You love to see it
maybe I do but not when it's country blocked
he or A. or Armo or any

Spoiler
outdoorcats

Post by outdoorcats »

On the subject of basketball, if you're voting for the All Stars, who are you picking? (or who would you pick)

For the East, I have Bradley Beal, Harden, Durant, Embiid, and Giannis. For the West, Damian Lillard, Luka, LeBron, Kawhi, and Jokic.

GruesomeTwosome
Donator

Post by GruesomeTwosome »

outdoorcats wrote: January 29th, 2021, 8:19 am On the subject of basketball, if you're voting for the All Stars, who are you picking? (or who would you pick)

For the East, I have Bradley Beal, Harden, Durant, Embiid, and Giannis. For the West, Damian Lillard, Luka, LeBron, Kawhi, and Jokic.
Probably the only change I’d make from you is get Harden outta there and put Jaylen Brown in.
I’m to remember every man I've seen fall into a plate of spaghetti???

My IMDB profile
ICM
Letterboxd
blocho
Donator

Post by blocho »

Haha -- I didn't realize that they're keeping the all-star game in February. The season will be less than two months old.
outdoorcats

Post by outdoorcats »

@GruesomeTwosome - Well, that'd certainly be less turnovers for sure!

@blocho - As of right now, it's a big "if" whether the game will be played, or whether the nominations will just be symbolic. If it does happen, it'll apparently be in early March.

funkybusiness
Donator

Post by funkybusiness »

outdoorcats

Post by outdoorcats »

"I don't care what anyone says. That's a bad meme." -Paul George, probably

sebby

Post by sebby »

funkybusiness wrote: January 31st, 2021, 8:47 am https://imgflip.com/i/4w20yg
The jump ball that led to his gamewinner was one of those plays that make you wonder if the sport you're watching is rigged.
Armoreska

Post by Armoreska »

i figured out what ur talkin bout
Spoiler
he or A. or Armo or any

Spoiler
Armoreska

Post by Armoreska »

COVID is affecting Novak's stats. 2 majors more to catch FeDal.
Roger returns in 2 weeks. Could've returned in Australia if it weren't for the virus.
he or A. or Armo or any

Spoiler