Welcome to the ICM Forum. If you have an account but have trouble logging in, or have other questions, see THIS THREAD.
500<400 (Nominations Sep 22nd)
Polls: Benelux (Results), 1944 awards (Sep 23rd), 1964 (Sep 28th), Knockout competition (Round 1)
Challenges: Silent Era, 21st Century, Japan
Film of the Week: Reindeerspotting - pako Joulumaasta, October nominations (Sep 27th)

Dreams

Gershwin
Donator

Dreams

Post by Gershwin » March 14th, 2016, 1:43 pm

Have you been dating a femme fatale lately? :)
RokP 250

Profiles: Untappd - Last.fm - iCM

sortile9io

Post by sortile9io » March 14th, 2016, 2:42 pm

Why? I said swallowing a fox not a c***. Dirty minds...

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » March 14th, 2016, 3:01 pm

sortile9io on Mar 14 2016, 08:42:42 AM wrote:Why? I said swallowing a fox not a c***. Dirty minds...
tehe

This is the last dream I remembered:

13/3/16
I was at Tafe in some class. We were on a bridge and [female classmate] was there and did something to annoy me. Some other people had annoyed me as well so I went to [lecturer/head of film studies]'s office to complain. There was a queue and then I was next. I was really angry. [Friend 1] came with a piece of paper and I was ignoring him for some reason and [lecturer/head of film studies] called him in and I said "I was next" and he said that it would only take a second. He handed him the piece of paper and then I went in. I started saying 'I was in class and [female classmate] was annoying the hell out of me' and he seemed shocked, then I realised it had been a dream and I went 'uh, I just realised it was a dream' and we both laughed. I said 'never mind' and left. I felt better now and talked to [Friend 1] as normal. Someone asked me what my Gronk film was about and I explained it was meant to be that the three people were dead and the bar was limbo and after they realised they were dead the bartender led them to their final destination. I explained the final product was a mess and he agreed. I was somewhere with [Friend 3] and [Guy we hang with sometimes] came and had his hands in his pants and said that he just walked around masturbating and no-one noticed. He was then shaking people's hands. Then we had to meet in this outside area and get into groups of about 30. [lecturer/head of film studies] came and said he was giving us some black students and about 5 of them joined us. Then all the groups met up in this big area. He told everyone to get into a circle, going girl boy girl boy, and hold hands. [Friend 3] was on my left and [Friend 2] on my right. I felt uncomfortable about holding hands but went through with it anyway. I wondered where [Slender Man] was as I'd prefer him to [Friend 3] and was glad [Friend 1] was somewhere else. We then had to separate and the girl had to go behind the two boys and then put our hands on their backs. I refused to touch them so hovered my hands behind them and the exercise was a 'trust' exercise where they would fall back. We just didn't do it. Then we had to go with different partners and [lecturer/head of film studies] randomly paired me up with someone else. There was more physical contact involved and I refused to do it. I just sat down and ignored the person. There were a couple more that I also just ignored. I went ahead to the next area and it had this little grassy/forest area and then a temple at the bottom. I ran to the temple and went behind some columns and stayed in the shadows. But some people had seen me and this girl started coming towards me trying to touch me and I put my hand into a fist and said I would punch her in the face if she touched me. She left and I joined the others in this room with a bunch of tables and I sat down at one at the front. There was some kind of number puzzle on a piece of paper. [Another guy we hang with sometimes] sat down at mine and asked if I was having fun yet and I said no. [lecturer/head of film studies] said that he forgot to see if there was anyone who disliked physical contact and I put my hand up as did a lot of others, including [Friend 1] who was near the back. I ended up back at the temple area and it was like a game. There was a T-Rex standing over me and I ran and tried to run into some bushes to hide but rocks blocked most of them (like it would in a game). I finally found this big leafy bush and hid under the leaves. It couldn't see me and stopped chasing me, but then started eating the leaves. I could see it through the leaves (a game mechanism) and it was getting really close and I thought it was buggy because I couldn't escape now.

A big mess of a dream.
"I do not always know what I want, but I do know what I don't want." - Stanley Kubrick

iCM | IMDb | LastFM | TSZDT

Cippenham
Donator

Post by Cippenham » March 14th, 2016, 7:43 pm

mightysparks on Mar 14 2016, 09:01:51 AM wrote:
sortile9io on Mar 14 2016, 08:42:42 AM wrote:Why? I said swallowing a fox not a c***. Dirty minds...
tehe

This is the last dream I remembered:

13/3/16
I was at Tafe in some class. We were on a bridge and [female classmate] was there and did something to annoy me. Some other people had annoyed me as well so I went to [lecturer/head of film studies]'s office to complain. There was a queue and then I was next. I was really angry. [Friend 1] came with a piece of paper and I was ignoring him for some reason and [lecturer/head of film studies] called him in and I said "I was next" and he said that it would only take a second. He handed him the piece of paper and then I went in. I started saying 'I was in class and [female classmate] was annoying the hell out of me' and he seemed shocked, then I realised it had been a dream and I went 'uh, I just realised it was a dream' and we both laughed. I said 'never mind' and left. I felt better now and talked to [Friend 1] as normal. Someone asked me what my Gronk film was about and I explained it was meant to be that the three people were dead and the bar was limbo and after they realised they were dead the bartender led them to their final destination. I explained the final product was a mess and he agreed. I was somewhere with [Friend 3] and [Guy we hang with sometimes] came and had his hands in his pants and said that he just walked around masturbating and no-one noticed. He was then shaking people's hands. Then we had to meet in this outside area and get into groups of about 30. [lecturer/head of film studies] came and said he was giving us some black students and about 5 of them joined us. Then all the groups met up in this big area. He told everyone to get into a circle, going girl boy girl boy, and hold hands. [Friend 3] was on my left and [Friend 2] on my right. I felt uncomfortable about holding hands but went through with it anyway. I wondered where [Slender Man] was as I'd prefer him to [Friend 3] and was glad [Friend 1] was somewhere else. We then had to separate and the girl had to go behind the two boys and then put our hands on their backs. I refused to touch them so hovered my hands behind them and the exercise was a 'trust' exercise where they would fall back. We just didn't do it. Then we had to go with different partners and [lecturer/head of film studies] randomly paired me up with someone else. There was more physical contact involved and I refused to do it. I just sat down and ignored the person. There were a couple more that I also just ignored. I went ahead to the next area and it had this little grassy/forest area and then a temple at the bottom. I ran to the temple and went behind some columns and stayed in the shadows. But some people had seen me and this girl started coming towards me trying to touch me and I put my hand into a fist and said I would punch her in the face if she touched me. She left and I joined the others in this room with a bunch of tables and I sat down at one at the front. There was some kind of number puzzle on a piece of paper. [Another guy we hang with sometimes] sat down at mine and asked if I was having fun yet and I said no. [lecturer/head of film studies] said that he forgot to see if there was anyone who disliked physical contact and I put my hand up as did a lot of others, including [Friend 1] who was near the back. I ended up back at the temple area and it was like a game. There was a T-Rex standing over me and I ran and tried to run into some bushes to hide but rocks blocked most of them (like it would in a game). I finally found this big leafy bush and hid under the leaves. It couldn't see me and stopped chasing me, but then started eating the leaves. I could see it through the leaves (a game mechanism) and it was getting really close and I thought it was buggy because I couldn't escape now.

A big mess of a dream.
Sounds like an idea for a strange script for a film,would not the first director to film their dreams I believe
Turning over a new leaf :ICM:

Cippenham
Donator

Post by Cippenham » March 14th, 2016, 7:54 pm

http://listverse.com/2011/02/26/5-famou ... by-dreams/

Some famous books based on dreams, also made into films..

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » May 3rd, 2016, 4:37 pm

I thought this was odd. These are snippets from dreams I had 2-3 weeks before finding out that this friend actually did like me...

11/11/15
At some point X and I were somewhere with Chris and he said something like 'you two are like you have a crush on each other and sometimes think about it but then realise it would be weird and never do anything about it' and it was 'true' in my case in the dream and I started giggling and saying 'nooo'. We walked off and X was like 'we don't' and I said 'yep I know'.

17/11/15
Later, X was hanging around me and being weird. He was like saying he loved me but in a jokey way. I was sitting down with him at one point and he started trying to put his hand on my leg and kiss me and I kept pushing him away and being like, jokingly 'what the hell are you doing?'.

23/11/15
X was saying stuff about dating me or liking me or something but saying it like hypothetically, though admitting that was how he felt too.
"I do not always know what I want, but I do know what I don't want." - Stanley Kubrick

Lammetje
Donator

Post by Lammetje » May 3rd, 2016, 6:14 pm

Thanks for bumping this, Mighty. I should have written this down earlier, but I forgot. This is what I still remember from last night.

Some guy was coming after me. I was in some building and saw or sensed that he was trying to find a way in from the back. I grabbed a kitchen knife (the same type I have IRL) and exited the room. Then I made the mistake of exposing myself while trying to spot him. He appeared from behind a corner with a bigger knife in his hand. We got into a knife fight and if I recall correctly I wounded him, but not severely, and got away.

The next part is blurry, but at some point I knifed him again and he fell on the road. There were policemen on motorcycles, but they just drove past and basically ignored the whole thing. This made me curse at Nixon and his government, so apparently the whole thing took place decades ago. :huh: Anyway, the bad guy got away.

The last thing I remember from the dream was that the villain was damaging my racing bike. This made me so mad that I stabbed him real good this time. But once again, he lived. The guy was a fucking Highlander! :angry:

I really should have kept track of how many knife or dagger dreams I have had in my life. tehe
iCM | IMDb | Last.fm | Listal

flaiky wrote::o :satstunned: :guns: :down: :facepalm: :yucky: :mw_confused: :pinch: :ph43r: :ermm: :sweat: :folded: tehe :cowbow: :think: :finger: :rip:
More memorable quotesShow
PeacefulAnarchy wrote:Active topics is the devil. Please use the forums and subforums as intended and peruse all the topics nicely sorted by topic, not just the currently popular ones displayed in a jumbled mess.
maxwelldeux wrote:If you asked me to kill my wife and pets OR watch Minions, I'd check the runtime and inquire about sobriety requirements before providing an answer.
monty wrote:If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. iCM ain't for sissies.
OldAle1 wrote:stupid double post bullshit crap shit fuck
mightysparks wrote:ARGH. RARGH. RARGH. DIE.
Kowry wrote:Thanks, Art Garfunky.
Rich wrote:*runs*

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » July 6th, 2016, 2:00 am

I haven't remembered a dream in weeks and then last night there's this random monstrosity:

6/7/16
There were dinosaurs which were taking over or something. I was at a house that was sort of in the middle of nowhere with a few people and we were trying to hide from these small-ish dinosaurs. We were inside and I asked if someone had closed the door and they hadn't. I went out the front door and I climbed on top of this patio area and one of them walked under it and I tried to stay still so it wouldn't see me. There was a harbour where the government was telling people to go so they could get on boats and be sent somewhere safe. I went there and there was a massive queue. We got put on a canoe thing at the end and after sailing on that a bit where no-one could see there was a huge green alien (typical 'little green man' looking thing) with its little mouth slightly open making a kind of quiet 'ahh' noise. Everyone started screaming and trying to escape but there was nowhere to go. Then the 'camera' showed it from a side wide shot of it picking people up and eating them and you could hear the crunching. Later, I somehow survived this and was trying to warn people but everyone thought I was crazy. I was telling them 'don't take that path' and not mentioning the alien but they wouldn't listen. This detective guy was after this guy I knew. The detective and I were standing out in front of this house, the street had lots of trees and bushes either side. The detective was staring at something in the trees on the other side and I looked and I could see a blue shirt and realised it was the guy he was after. He took off after him and I ran as well. All three of us were running through the bushes and fairly close. I was exhausted from running. Eventually he caught up with him and we ended up at the harbour, but it was now connected to a hotel/hostel place. The room we got was a shared room, with lots of double beds. People were lining up directly outside the door. The path to the alien was parallel and blocked from view. I whispered to a few people in the queue to not go down there. The door had about 3 locks and I used all of them. We were laying in bed and I think I was sharing with the guy I knew. Someone looked out the window and I warned them not to in case you saw something you shouldn't. At some point, a guy got set on fire and ran into our door, almost opening it but we all pretended to be asleep and they dealt with him. In the morning, a fire broke out everywhere and people started running everywhere. Our room was on fire, but I grabbed my carry-on suitcase and took my diary, fat little notebook and something else, as well as my phone before I left. I asked where some people went and they said 'down that side' and I was annoyed and said 'I told them specifically to not go down that path!'. People were jumping on the canoes early to get them away from the fire. I saw some people I knew in one and I told them to jump out and not go. The next canoe set off and I saw some more people I knew and [Friend]. I stopped the canoe and I grabbed [Friend] and the other people I knew and took them out and pushed the canoe away. I told them there was a giant green alien at the end that will eat you.

Lammetje
Donator

Post by Lammetje » July 22nd, 2016, 11:54 am

I was at some place were a Tour de France stage had just finished. There were of course a lot of fans, but the celebrities among them had their own separate areas. Adam Sandler was one of them: he was standing on a patch of grass surrounded by fences of some sort.

I handed my racing bike (it was unclear if I was actually competing in the TdF) over to someone else by lifting it over another fence, and then walked over to Adam Sandler and entered "his" area. Then he started to do some gymnastics, but he wasn't very good at it. I played along for a bit. I told him that I had had a part in one of his movies and then he recognized me. ^_^

flaiky wrote::o :satstunned: :guns: :down: :facepalm: :yucky: :mw_confused: :pinch: :ph43r: :ermm: :sweat: :folded: tehe :cowbow: :think: :finger: :rip:
PeacefulAnarchy wrote:Active topics is the devil. Please use the forums and subforums as intended and peruse all the topics nicely sorted by topic, not just the currently popular ones displayed in a jumbled mess.
maxwelldeux wrote:If you asked me to kill my wife and pets OR watch Minions, I'd check the runtime and inquire about sobriety requirements before providing an answer.
monty wrote:If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. iCM ain't for sissies.

sebby

Post by sebby » July 22nd, 2016, 3:20 pm

Had a few strange dreams last night. In one I awoke to my brother standing over me pointing a grapple gun to my face, saying that it was time for me to be punished.

In another a handyman came over to my apartment. He soon became ill and ran out the door. I peered out into the hallway and saw him take off his pants. He started running in circles defecating everywhere and screaming my name.

I fucking hate my dreams sometimes.

(On a more positive note, I sort of remember a bit of a dream last night where a dog jumped in my lap in want of cuddles. So that was nice.)

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » September 1st, 2016, 7:01 pm

Last night I ran out of water and didn't have enough coins to get another bottle from the vending machine so I went to bed thirsty (I don't like room temp water and the water from the sink tasted funny anyway). I woke up twice thirsty but the second time I had an odd dream;

I was doing something and had my hands full and I put one of those sandpaper things for skateboards between my teeth so I had my hands free. I coughed and it somehow cut the top of my mouth which started a trickle of blood. I could feel it going down my throat and it felt like I was drowning. I gargled some water and while the water was in my mouth I could still feel the blood going down my throat. I spat it out and it was red. I did this a couple more times but each time it felt like I was drowning more and had trouble breathing. Eventually I woke up and I felt like I was drowning still. It was weird it was like I had water/blood in my throat but I was thirsty as hell.

funkybusiness
Donator

Post by funkybusiness » September 1st, 2016, 7:46 pm

I had a dream this morning where I made a Dee Gordon/Dexter Gordon joke but I didn't get the joke until I woke up :/

also, it is pretty routine, at least once a week, that I wake up with the transition from Moving to The Saxphone Song stuck in my head (and continues to be there for a good hour or so).

Jimi Antiloop

Post by Jimi Antiloop » September 5th, 2016, 1:38 am

I dreamed somebody told me to watch 'Psi-Factor'.
After the dream it came out to inspire me for real.
:ICM: :letbxd: :Crtiticker: Reality Checks on :imdb:

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.”― Philip K. Dick

funkybusiness
Donator

Post by funkybusiness » September 7th, 2016, 6:35 am

yesterday I dreamed that I was a chain smoker and was really into it. like I could feel myself smoking. in and out. next cigarette. the next. this is weird because I've never smoked tobacco cigarettes in my life. like it was not the substance of the dream, there a ton of other things going on, but the whole while I was smoking.

Freudian dream symbolism it's probably all of those cocks I wanna smoke right.
Last edited by funkybusiness on September 7th, 2016, 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » September 15th, 2016, 9:34 am

My dream from last night probably gives some indication as to how messed up my head is at the moment...

I went outside and saw CLASSMATE's car pulled up on the side of the road. It was in like a city, it was day and overcast (or at least, it was very grey). His car was kind of like a ranger car and was light grey. I got in and as I did realized it was a dream. I said to CLASSMATE 'what are you doing' and I can't remember his reply but implied I would know. I reached over and ruffled his hair and was thinking we should have sex. He made a joke about the fact that the scene didn't change and that 'even my subconscious was rejecting me' and we both laughed and I said 'I can't even get laid in my dreams'. Then I kind of woke up but was in sleep paralysis. I heard FRIEND and FRIEND I SLEPT WITH talking in my room and then it sounded as if FRIEND I SLEPT WITH was masturbating. I could hear the squelchy sounds and then I felt something warm land on my leg. Then I felt someone come close to my face and could feel the hot air from breathing on my face and they started sniffing me. My first thought was that FRIEND I SLEPT WITH was going to kiss me and then that maybe it was a dog. I was scared and tried to scream but I couldn't open my mouth or my eyes. I could see the veins in my eyelids pounding and all I could hear was this screech from my blood pumping. I slowly controlled my breathing and woke myself up.

Lammetje
Donator

Post by Lammetje » September 20th, 2016, 7:11 pm

I had a dream about a fellow forum member at least one other time, but I think this is the first time that I post such a dream here. Can you guess who it is?

I had the key to X's apartment. I opened the door, walked in and noticed some building materials on the floor. X must have not been settled in yet, although the walls were already full of strange pictures and paintings. Suddenly X himself came barging in, but he recognized me and we talked for a bit. Then X's girlfriend, who had been hiding in the bathroom, appeared. She had blonde, short hair.
X = ...Show
...Ettie!

XxXApathy420XxX
Donator

Post by XxXApathy420XxX » September 29th, 2016, 9:50 pm

Lammetje on Sep 20 2016, 01:11:29 PM wrote:I had a dream about a fellow forum member at least one other time, but I think this is the first time that I post such a dream here. Can you guess who it is?

I had the key to X's apartment. I opened the door, walked in and noticed some building materials on the floor. X must have not been settled in yet, although the walls were already full of strange pictures and paintings. Suddenly X himself came barging in, but he recognized me and we talked for a bit. Then X's girlfriend, who had been hiding in the bathroom, appeared. She had blonde, short hair.
X = ...Show
...Ettie!
How was she? Was her general appearance not distasteful? Were the whites of her eyes clear? How about her cornea? Were they excellent?
My father didn’t have the skill of a professional cameraman. The result? Avant-garde cinema.

RateYourMusic | ICheckMovies | Letterboxd

tommy_leazaq
Donator

Post by tommy_leazaq » September 30th, 2016, 5:28 am

I have also dreamt of forum members before. One that I remember was couple of years ago when I was very much active in forum and binge reading comic strips. Then in one dream I had Calvin Hobbes and peanuts cross over dream with the following cast

Calvin - Arthur
Hobbes - peaceful
Susie - Allison
Lucy - Mighty

me, st gloede, bal3x also had some minor roles but I don't remember them. Can't help picture these guys whenever I come across those comics now.. :lol:

Lammetje
Donator

Post by Lammetje » September 30th, 2016, 6:21 am

Ettinauer226XL on Sep 29 2016, 03:50:22 PM wrote:
Lammetje on Sep 20 2016, 01:11:29 PM wrote:I had a dream about a fellow forum member at least one other time, but I think this is the first time that I post such a dream here. Can you guess who it is?

X = ...Show
...Ettie!
How was she? Was her general appearance not distasteful? Were the whites of her eyes clear? How about her cornea? Were they excellent?
I don't remember any more details, but she didn't strike me as a particularly distasteful person.

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » December 23rd, 2016, 10:35 am

I finished typing up all my dreams a few days ago (and now have RSI because of it >_>. Not even joking, my hands are in so much pain even now. Anyway, I contacted those dream research guys about updating my private file and he asked if I was interested in providing my dreams to a research colleague for a study because it's such a long spanning journal. FINALLY MY DREAM OF CONTRIBUTING TO SCIENCE IS COMING ALIVE

HVM

Post by HVM » December 24th, 2016, 12:27 pm

Apparently, Mario is a posh drugs courier for the mafia, looks like Gershwin and dresses like the Ankara gunman. Who knew?! :blink:

Oh, and the neighbours are after the potato salad I've already prepared for the Christmas dinner. Image
1918 - 100 - 2018

HVM

Post by HVM » January 19th, 2017, 6:43 pm

HVM on Dec 24 2016, 05:27:49 AM wrote:Apparently, Mario is a posh drugs courier for the mafia, looks like Gershwin and dresses like the Ankara gunman. Who knew?! :blink:

Oh, and the neighbours are after the potato salad I've already prepared for the Christmas dinner. Image
And Zuma is a tram driver in Montréal who kindly showed me the Jewish Town which looks like a cross between the sets from Dogville and Synecdoche, New York.
1918 - 100 - 2018

Mario Gaborović

Post by Mario Gaborović » January 19th, 2017, 7:40 pm

HVM on Dec 24 2016, 05:27:49 AM wrote:Apparently, Mario is a posh drugs courier for the mafia, looks like Gershwin and dresses like the Ankara gunman. Who knew?! :blink:
Was that truly your dream, or you made that up?

HVM

Post by HVM » January 19th, 2017, 7:56 pm

Mario Gaborović on Jan 19 2017, 12:40:37 PM wrote:
Was that truly your dream, or you made that up?
Why would I possibly do that? :shrug:

I don't remember the details anymore but as for the latest dream it works like this: I've been listening to Cohen a bit lately (hence Montréal and the Jews) and I've also noticed Zuma and I have been watching the same films for Arthur's challenge.
1918 - 100 - 2018

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » January 21st, 2017, 3:16 am

Got an email from the Dream research guys saying 'In any event, the information you sent was much appreciated and we are definitely going to do a thorough study of your dreams in the coming year. Your spreadsheet and careful record keeping make such a study very feasible and valuable.'

All those people who made fun of my spreadsheets! I'm really excited about this.

Cippenham
Donator

Post by Cippenham » January 21st, 2017, 10:40 am

Life is but. A dream. There is a director who makes films about his dreams is t there, probably more than one.

Hunziker
Donator

Post by Hunziker » March 1st, 2017, 3:16 am

Last week I dreamt I pretended to be crazy to get out of my military service. I pretended to "be" Don Quixote.

It was awesome. B)
This is the voice of world control.

iCM -Twitter
ImageImage

Lammetje
Donator

Post by Lammetje » March 5th, 2017, 3:01 pm

I had quite an interesting dream last night. I was at a subway station in Cracow (Cracow doesn't have a subway) and there were a lot of people. Then I entered a different section of the station, which was somewhat tucked away. This turned out to be smaller and less crowded, and the people who were waiting there were all Asian. So from this section one could take the subway to Chinatown (Cracow doesn't have a Chinatown).

I proceeded to look up Chinatown on Google Maps. But from this point, the dream was no longer about Chinatowns but rather about Jewish quarters. Google Maps was somehow not showing the present day version of Europe, but the pre-WWII situation, with Poland having a slightly different shape and lying more to the east. I noticed the vast amount of Jewish quarters south of Poland (Hungary or thereabouts), marked with blue dots on my screen.

Anyway, I decided to take a closer look at some village, the name of which I forgot and which may or may not exist, with a Jewish quarter, located somewhere in the mountains close to Cracow. I didn't just use Streetview, but I actually was taken there instantly (perhaps by just clicking on it, I don't recall). The village didn't look Polish or Jewish at all - it looked Tibetan. It was 1939 and people sensed that the Holocaust was coming. Monks were beating on drums and I heard horns or trumpets as well. I wanted to take a picture and I believe I did, but later on I had lost my camera.

Cippenham
Donator

Post by Cippenham » November 26th, 2017, 11:57 am

I dreamt last night I was at a social event and both Macron and Trump were there and after I was in the car park and Macron was in a car with his security people and I was watching from my car but his car wouldn’t start but then Trump also noticed this from his car and got out and went over and offered Macron a lift and he accepted and as Trump went back with Macron I got out of my car and said good evening Mr Trump and he said good evening and we shook hands and he left

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » February 8th, 2018, 3:22 am

Haven’t dreamt about the forum or anyone from the forum in a long time but last night I dreamt that I was in New York participating in some challenge to collect as many pigeon feathers as possible with Kasparius :/

Lammetje
Donator

Post by Lammetje » February 8th, 2018, 9:16 pm

mightysparks on Jan 20 2017, 08:16:46 PM wrote:Got an email from the Dream research guys saying 'In any event, the information you sent was much appreciated and we are definitely going to do a thorough study of your dreams in the coming year. Your spreadsheet and careful record keeping make such a study very feasible and valuable.'

All those people who made fun of my spreadsheets! I'm really excited about this.
Any updates on this, Migh?

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » February 9th, 2018, 1:46 am

Lammetje on Feb 8 2018, 02:16:47 PM wrote:
mightysparks on Jan 20 2017, 08:16:46 PM wrote:Got an email from the Dream research guys saying 'In any event, the information you sent was much appreciated and we are definitely going to do a thorough study of your dreams in the coming year. Your spreadsheet and careful record keeping make such a study very feasible and valuable.'

Any updates on this, Migh?
Sadly no.

funkybusiness
Donator

Post by funkybusiness » February 9th, 2018, 2:59 am

last night I had the strangest dream. I sailed away to China in a little rowboat.

funkybusiness
Donator

Post by funkybusiness » February 10th, 2018, 5:33 am

nobody? okay.

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » February 28th, 2018, 4:03 am

I had a weird dream where all fishes and sea creatures became an evil hive-mind and were controlling humans and various things. One of the things they did was make humans start to make weirdly combined foods. But not in a way that was nice; in the dream I tried one unknown thing and it would be very literal (eg, not like when you buy chicken flavour chips). In the dream I saw an advertisement for one of these foods - a 'Vandwich'; a sandwich crossed with a van.

:/

funkybusiness
Donator

Post by funkybusiness » February 28th, 2018, 4:46 am

mightysparks on Feb 27 2018, 09:03:43 PM wrote:I had a weird dream where all fishes and sea creatures became an evil hive-mind and were controlling humans and various things. One of the things they did was make humans start to make weirdly combined foods. But not in a way that was nice; in the dream I tried one unknown thing and it would be very literal (eg, not like when you buy chicken flavour chips). In the dream I saw an advertisement for one of these foods - a 'Vandwich'; a sandwich crossed with a van.

One, that's hilarious, and two, that's probably definitely real life.

I had a dream few nights back that I cut off all my head hair, top stuff and the beard, very thorough job, seemed like it took an hour and a half, but didn't like it, so I blinked and grew it back.

funkybusiness
Donator

Post by funkybusiness » March 6th, 2018, 11:37 pm

I was on the case of a serial killer at a world rugby tournament (big cavernous cubic area down below, lots of nice wood paneling up above in like a mall area, where I was doing most of my work, hanging out at the food court) whose facility was being used as a locale for orgy enthusiasts (although a completely different group of people) during the off-hours and I almost had the bastard! (and was almost killed myself, not by the serial killer but by the orgyists, for accidentally invalidating one of their rituals) when mightysparks showed up and was like, "we're going to be late!" and we got into a car from blade runner but it was all blue and looked more like a shit hot wheels car and zoomed off to the ocean, where there was a little dock and a large blue wall, maybe 40ft tall and 200ft wide, with a grand stand across the (small) bay, filled with thousands of people, who were there to watch mighty and myself play mixed doubles kayak water polo! I didn't notice mighty doing anything, mostly because I was really shit at it, kept falling out of the kayak, losing my oar underwater (you'd think it would float), I dunno how you were supposed to get the ball into the hoop at the top of the 40ft wall but apparently mighty was really good at it because we won! yay!!
Last edited by funkybusiness on March 6th, 2018, 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cynical Cinephile

Post by Cynical Cinephile » March 7th, 2018, 12:07 am

mightysparks on Feb 27 2018, 09:03:43 PM wrote:I had a weird dream where all fishes and sea creatures became an evil hive-mind and were controlling humans and various things. One of the things they did was make humans start to make weirdly combined foods. But not in a way that was nice; in the dream I tried one unknown thing and it would be very literal (eg, not like when you buy chicken flavour chips). In the dream I saw an advertisement for one of these foods - a 'Vandwich'; a sandwich crossed with a van.

I just read this.

That's awesome. You should make like a paranoid comedy in the vain of They Live. That would be great.

I mean, of all the things that they could make us do by taking the world over, they make us combine food in a weird way.
The truth is you're Donny, and I'm Walter. But I'm tryin', Ringo, I'm tryin' real hard to be The Dude.

:ICM: :letbxd: :imdb:

Lammetje
Donator

Post by Lammetje » March 7th, 2018, 8:35 pm

funkybusiness on Mar 6 2018, 04:37:14 PM wrote:I was on the case of a serial killer at a world rugby tournament (big cavernous cubic area down below, lots of nice wood paneling up above in like a mall area, where I was doing most of my work, hanging out at the food court) whose facility was being used as a locale for orgy enthusiasts (although a completely different group of people) during the off-hours and I almost had the bastard! (and was almost killed myself, not by the serial killer but by the orgyists, for accidentally invalidating one of their rituals) when mightysparks showed up and was like, "we're going to be late!" and we got into a car from blade runner but it was all blue and looked more like a shit hot wheels car and zoomed off to the ocean, where there was a little dock and a large blue wall, maybe 40ft tall and 200ft wide, with a grand stand across the (small) bay, filled with thousands of people, who were there to watch mighty and myself play mixed doubles kayak water polo! I didn't notice mighty doing anything, mostly because I was really shit at it, kept falling out of the kayak, losing my oar underwater (you'd think it would float), I dunno how you were supposed to get the ball into the hoop at the top of the 40ft wall but apparently mighty was really good at it because we won! yay!!
:lol:

That hoop at 40 ft sounds familiar. Not literally, but I think I have had a couple of dreams involving some sport or game where scoring or hitting something was exceptionally difficult.
Last edited by Lammetje on March 7th, 2018, 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » March 18th, 2018, 2:31 am

I had a dream last night where I was on a bus and heard my rapist say 'hi Lauren' and I didn't look or respond or move. When I opened up my dream doc the last dream I had typed up was from January and it was 'a busload of people came and I heard my rapist say 'hi Lauren' with a smirk and I ran away'. Very strange. Also for the last year I keep having dreams where I try to hit him, attack him, hurt him and I have no power behind any of it so it does no damage. It's kind of a dream thing to not be able to attack but it's really frustrating. I get frustrated in the dream and cry. I also scream a lot like 'get the fuck out of here you cunt', like it happens in quite a few dreams.

It made me go over some of my dreams from just after everything happened. A few in particular stand out:

6/9/16
I was on a travel job or something and Rapist was there too. I walked into the hotel room and he was masturbating in bed, but like under the covers and on his knees bent over as if he were on top of someone. He said something like 'good you're here' and motioned for me to get in. I climbed in and took my pants off and he seemed ready to come at any second. He reached down and put like his whole fist inside me and it didn't hurt, but didn't feel good either, it was just weird. He did this for a bit and then went inside me and came. Later, we were somewhere with Female Friend and Housemate. I was with Female Friend and heard Rapist telling Housemate that we'd had sex. Housemate hit something and was clearly annoyed and said something like 'she's a teenager, you don't even know her'. I said to Female Friend 'I'm 25, not 16'. I was on my phone on this site and there was a video of it. It was very rough sex and it showed him doing me from behind and then me getting up and wiping myself and throwing the mess away, looking disgusted and in pain. Then there was another video from the front and it seemed even rougher and more painful than before. I was like 'I don't remember it being that bad'.

15/9/16
Then I kind of woke up but was in sleep paralysis. I heard Rapist Loving Ex-Friend and Rapist talking in my room and then it sounded as if Rapist was masturbating. I could hear the squelchy sounds and then I felt something warm land on my leg. Then I felt someone come close to my face and could feel the hot air from breathing on my face and they started sniffing me. My first thought was that Rapist was going to kiss me and then that maybe it was a dog. I was scared and tried to scream but I couldn't open my mouth or my eyes. I could see the veins in my eyelids pounding and all I could hear was this screech from my blood pumping. I slowly controlled my breathing and woke myself up.

^- This one was really terrifying.

9/1/17
A female friend of mine was acting weirdly sexual towards me and I somehow realized she was the bad guy; he then transformed into this very tall, huge monster thing. He liked me or something and made himself into a person so he could have sex with me.

^- I wonder if this is some kind of symbolism thing.