Welcome to the ICM Forum. If you have an account but have trouble logging in, or have other questions, see THIS THREAD.
500<400 (Nominations Sep 22nd)
Polls: Benelux (Results), 1944 awards (Sep 23rd), 1964 (Sep 28th), Knockout competition (Round 1)
Challenges: Silent Era, 21st Century, Japan
Film of the Week: Reindeerspotting - pako Joulumaasta, October nominations (Sep 27th)

Dreams

funkybusiness
Donator

Dreams

Post by funkybusiness » July 7th, 2015, 11:03 pm

I had a dream where I was taking part in some extreme new game where you had to shoot a tiny bubble/marble into a rather large hoop, hovering above the ground, but the opposing team's players, sitting in lawn chairs with various face paintings and I'm guessing cosplays, could shoot you with their tiny bubbles and you died and suffered this horrible experience until you were re-spawned at the beginning of this very large, very strange, surreal room in which the game was taking place. Also, Channing Tatum was really good at this game and wanted to be TeamBroheims with me. The name even popped up in front of him with a fancy font when he said it.

The room itself was painted kind of a chalk color, but the paint moved like it was a floating image. and the room was on the third floor, maybe the second with a basement of a building with a bunch of smaller rooms, some quite small (one of those very small rooms contained a cauldron that acted as a toilet but the room was currently engaged by a dominatrix and a strung-up gimp-type sub). I remember roaming the building looking at all the interesting sights but the only other one I can remember is a sort-of MC Escher bar (in that it looked normal size from afar but when you moved closer it got smaller and smaller)

jvv
Donator

Post by jvv » July 8th, 2015, 9:33 am

Funky, that dream would make a great experimental short. :thumbsup:

funkybusiness
Donator

Post by funkybusiness » July 8th, 2015, 5:29 pm

jvv on Jul 8 2015, 03:33:18 AM wrote:Funky, that dream would make a great experimental short. :thumbsup:
If only I could get Channing Tatum to sign on...

Lammetje
Donator

Post by Lammetje » July 22nd, 2015, 5:06 pm

First some information for the snooker noobs. Ronnie O'Sullivan has been the world snooker champion multiple times and he is still active today (as far as I know). Since 1977 the world championship has been held in Sheffield every year. The venue is called the Crucible Theatre or simply "Crucible". (Note that I have never been in the UK.)

Over to my dream. Ronnie O'Sullivan has quitted snooker as a professional. The World Snooker Championship is about to start and I am in Sheffield near the entrance of the Crucible. I see Ronnie there as well and he looks nervous. I ask him a couple of questions, as if I were a journalist. "What are you doing here?" "Were you drawn to the Crucible?" He doesn't answer my questions.

The doors are opened and a few people enter the building. Then Ronnie climbs into a bus or fire truck (I forgot which it was), finds an axe in the vehicle and gives it to me "out of self-preservation". The bus/fire truck drives through the entrance into the Crucible with Ronnie in/on it. I walk toward the doors as well, but it turns out they are sliding doors and they are closing. However, I can stick the axe between them just in time, so they open up again and I can go inside.
iCM | IMDb | Last.fm | Listal

flaiky wrote::o :satstunned: :guns: :down: :facepalm: :yucky: :mw_confused: :pinch: :ph43r: :ermm: :sweat: :folded: tehe :cowbow: :think: :finger: :rip:
More memorable quotesShow
PeacefulAnarchy wrote:Active topics is the devil. Please use the forums and subforums as intended and peruse all the topics nicely sorted by topic, not just the currently popular ones displayed in a jumbled mess.
maxwelldeux wrote:If you asked me to kill my wife and pets OR watch Minions, I'd check the runtime and inquire about sobriety requirements before providing an answer.
monty wrote:If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. iCM ain't for sissies.
OldAle1 wrote:stupid double post bullshit crap shit fuck
mightysparks wrote:ARGH. RARGH. RARGH. DIE.
Kowry wrote:Thanks, Art Garfunky.
Rich wrote:*runs*

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » July 28th, 2015, 1:36 am

Had a dream I was in San Francisco and something happened and 'they' wanted to keep an eye on me, so sent HVM to kind of kidnap me and keep eyes on me 24/7. The first place he took me was this boat or something and I tried sending information that I was 'near the bay' and that this tall building landmark was in sight. Then he took me to this safehouse place. He gave me this weird food to eat. After 48 hours or whatever, they were satisfied and let me go. HVM said he was impressed I didn't kick up a fuss and made some weird joke about me trying to eat the lid of some food :/
"I do not always know what I want, but I do know what I don't want." - Stanley Kubrick

iCM | IMDb | LastFM | TSZDT

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » September 8th, 2015, 1:49 am

I keep not remembering any dreams for ages then I'll remember like 3 in one night. My dream recollection has changed so much over the years. Anyway, amongst other things, last night I dreamt the Hulk was staying over (as well as some other people), and we walked into the bedroom to talk to him and he was in bed (as the Hulk) masturbating. :/ :/ :/
"I do not always know what I want, but I do know what I don't want." - Stanley Kubrick

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » September 29th, 2015, 6:00 pm

I tried to get some more dreams typed up today but ended up getting distracted and updated my spreadsheet instead. Here's a graph showing my dream recall every year since 2003:

Comes to 4163 total dreams (more or less). I dunno what happened after 2009.

funkybusiness
Donator

Post by funkybusiness » September 29th, 2015, 10:30 pm

did you get a new pillow or something? start sleeping on your side?

I had a dream the other night that I was maybe living on this unfinished modern estate, these two houses, in a clearing in a forest. kind of muddy. a gravel road to the street. Skyler from Breaking Bad made me massage her butt. There was a hole in a room in the smaller of the two houses, on the wall not the ceiling or the floor, with electrical business coming out of it. Like the contractors left halfway through the project. I was trying to either put the wires into it or take something out the wall. There was a basketball hoop in the same room. The sky never seemed not grey.

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » September 30th, 2015, 2:20 am

funkybusiness on Sep 29 2015, 04:30:58 PM wrote:did you get a new pillow or something? start sleeping on your side?
Does that make a difference :/ I always sleep on my side tho. My theory is that it has something to do with the fact that I hated high school; the highest year for dreams was the worst year of my life, and then after I left highschool and started doing things I wanted to do my recall started dropping. I don't know why that would affect it so much though :( Or maybe, it's trying to mimic my rating curve because it's curiously very similar.

funkybusiness
Donator

Post by funkybusiness » September 30th, 2015, 6:47 am

mightysparks on Sep 29 2015, 08:20:12 PM wrote:
funkybusiness on Sep 29 2015, 04:30:58 PM wrote:did you get a new pillow or something? start sleeping on your side?
Does that make a difference :/ I always sleep on my side tho. My theory is that it has something to do with the fact that I hated high school; the highest year for dreams was the worst year of my life, and then after I left highschool and started doing things I wanted to do my recall started dropping. I don't know why that would affect it so much though :( Or maybe, it's trying to mimic my rating curve because it's curiously very similar.
If I sleep through the night, I never remember my dreams. If I wake up, at any point, I'll remember something. Sleep habits and patterns definitely have something to do with how well you remember your dreams.

Eva_L

Post by Eva_L » October 1st, 2015, 11:37 am

I had my recurring dream again where I think there's a mouse in my bed and totally flip out. This time I actually woke up my parents because I was running into the hallway.

I have this dream like a couple of times a month, usually I freak out for a moment, turn the lights on and then realize I'm being an idiot. It's usually spiders, but sometimes mice and snakes... It's weird and annoying.

It's weird that it wasn't spiders last night, because yesterday there was a huge spider at work that freaked us all out. :P

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » October 14th, 2015, 3:10 pm

A pointless dream I had last night:

14/10/15
I was a 'guy'. I was in my house with some other family members and my girlfriend, who was Sara Paxton, was in a bedroom and was sick. I knew she was infected with a zombie virus and would change soon. I was trying to gather up important stuff and leave. I went into my bedroom which was across from the bedroom she was in, and someone else went in there. He came out and I saw a bit of his ear was missing and I realised he'd been bitten and she was a zombie. I went into my room and closed the door, but he changed and they both tried to get in and I couldn't hold the door closed. Then it 'reset'. I tried once again to gather my stuff and leave. I packed up my laptop and went to put it in my car, as Paxton came out of the room as a zombie. I went outside and it was night, and the driver's door was open. I saw a lady grabbing something out of my car and I ran down to her yelling, as she ran off. I was close to catching her and I think she had my wallet.

:shrug:

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » October 31st, 2015, 3:06 am

I had a really scary dream last night, though it doesn't seem very scary written down. I literally had to keep trying to scream to wake myself up because I was absolutely terrified. I woke up almost screaming.

31/10/15
I was in this house but people from class were there. Most of them were sitting around a table in a kitchen, which was also the main room/where the front door was. It was morning, but it was really dark. I went to check my phone and I had almost no battery and realised the cord must've fallen out last night. Because it was 'morning', I needed the phone for the whole day and then for Sweet and Sour later. I asked if anyone had a Windows phone charger and Zane said he did, but his phone looked strange so I asked to look at the input and it was almost the length of the phone and completely different. I tried to call mum so she could bring it but either she wouldn't answer or the signal was going funny. I went outside and was walking up and down the street trying to call. It was very dark and definitely looked like night. A man's voice from the shadows said 'are you a boy or a girl?' and I quickly walked back to the house. Finally there was an answer on the other end but it was a creepy guy's voice. I checked the number stored in my phone and it looked strange, so I tried calling her number but couldn't remember what it was. Then there were also two kids at the house, but they went missing. I turned my back for 3 seconds at one point and when I turned back around they were gone. As we looked for them, other people went missing. We closed the front door, which we had had open, but people were still disappearing. Soon, only three of us were left. The lights kept turning off and we had to keep turning them on. I suggested we make sure we're always touching or in sight, but one of the guys went around a corner and disappeared. The other guy and I held hands and I switched on the kitchen light and I went to close the kitchen door which had opened again, but he went around the corner to close another door and we lost grip for a split second, but when he grabbed my hand again it was really tight and when I walked back to see him, it was this scary person with white hair (kind of spiky out to the sides), with dark rings around their eyes and a kind of 'dead' looking face. I tried to scream, but no noise was coming out except for a couple of squeaks. I started to wake up, but not quite so I kept trying to force out a scream to wake myself up and eventually did.

Lammetje
Donator

Post by Lammetje » October 31st, 2015, 9:40 am

mightysparks on Oct 30 2015, 09:06:04 PM wrote:I had a really scary dream last night, though it doesn't seem very scary written down.
It actually does.
iCM | IMDb | Last.fm | Listal

flaiky wrote::o :satstunned: :guns: :down: :facepalm: :yucky: :mw_confused: :pinch: :ph43r: :ermm: :sweat: :folded: tehe :cowbow: :think: :finger: :rip:
More memorable quotesShow
PeacefulAnarchy wrote:Active topics is the devil. Please use the forums and subforums as intended and peruse all the topics nicely sorted by topic, not just the currently popular ones displayed in a jumbled mess.
maxwelldeux wrote:If you asked me to kill my wife and pets OR watch Minions, I'd check the runtime and inquire about sobriety requirements before providing an answer.
monty wrote:If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. iCM ain't for sissies.
OldAle1 wrote:stupid double post bullshit crap shit fuck
mightysparks wrote:ARGH. RARGH. RARGH. DIE.
Kowry wrote:Thanks, Art Garfunky.
Rich wrote:*runs*

Local Hero -- aka MestnyiGeroi

Post by Local Hero -- aka MestnyiGeroi » October 31st, 2015, 4:01 pm

mightysparks on Sep 29 2015, 12:00:06 PM wrote:I tried to get some more dreams typed up today but ended up getting distracted and updated my spreadsheet instead. Here's a graph showing my dream recall every year since 2003:

Comes to 4163 total dreams (more or less). I dunno what happened after 2009.
You should graph the frequency of your graphing.

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » October 31st, 2015, 4:04 pm

Local Hero -- aka MestnyiGeroi on Oct 31 2015, 10:01:34 AM wrote:You should graph the frequency of your graphing.
I never stop graphing :folded:

Local Hero -- aka MestnyiGeroi

Post by Local Hero -- aka MestnyiGeroi » October 31st, 2015, 4:07 pm

mightysparks on Oct 31 2015, 10:04:04 AM wrote:
Local Hero -- aka MestnyiGeroi on Oct 31 2015, 10:01:34 AM wrote:You should graph the frequency of your graphing.
I never stop graphing :folded:
So you'll have wonderfully high numbers for your graphing graph then. But the question is, does your graphing graph include the graphing graph?

Leopardi
Donator

Post by Leopardi » November 14th, 2015, 4:04 pm

Yesterday's dream discussion (in a certain other thread) apparently triggered another dream for me. Mighty, you'll be horrified to learn it starred you, your mom, a dog that looked suspiciously like Dean, and a toilet. You'll be relieved (I hope) to learn it was not, in fact, sexual in any way. That now brings the tally of dreams about forum members to:

Time-traveling zombie Kas: 1
Arthur with murderous Dali mustache: 1
Lauren: 3 (head in pepper shaker, burlesque barker, toilet anxiety)
Rich: 3 (can't remember details of the first one, Rich gets angry at the price of vegetables, and the one I mentioned earlier :whistling: )

Plus one where at least a dozen forum members visit Ottawa and we end up wandering through an ice tunnel made up to look like a haunted house. That one was pretty cool.

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » November 14th, 2015, 5:00 pm

:lol:

I've had quite a few dreams about forum members, though usually it's just stuff like 'so and so posted about something'. I've had sex dreams involving 2 members. I had one where Lim killed me and one where HVM kidnapped me. All forum/iCM-related people I've dreamt about in order of # dreams I've had about them:

AdamH
George Bailey
Larry
St. Gloede
Kasparius
Rohit
KatForsyth
burneyfan
James Turnbull - can't remember what he changed his name to
Limdebois
ormazd
PeacefulAnarchy
ArthurYanthar
Bobby Peru
bubar
HVM
Kowry
Local Hero
Manoj
MovieDearest
Piet
Themagician
Last edited by mightysparks on November 14th, 2015, 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kasparius

Post by Kasparius » November 14th, 2015, 5:23 pm

Leopardi on Nov 14 2015, 09:04:47 AM wrote:Time-traveling zombie Kas: 1
I must have misses that one!

I always felt like I wasn't in the right era. Don't know about that zombie part.

Leopardi
Donator

Post by Leopardi » November 14th, 2015, 6:13 pm

Kasparius on Nov 14 2015, 10:23:11 AM wrote:

I always felt like I wasn't in the right era. Don't know about that zombie part.
You were pretty bad-ass, incidentally, half flesh, half bone and shambling through a gas station toward me. It was a lot like:
Spoiler: click to toggleShow
the scene after Arnie gets out of the tanker truck wreckage at the end of The Terminator.

I guess that would make me Linda Hamilton. :blink:

Leopardi
Donator

Post by Leopardi » November 14th, 2015, 6:22 pm

mightysparks on Nov 14 2015, 10:00:56 AM wrote::lol:

I've had quite a few dreams about forum members, though usually it's just stuff like 'so and so posted about something'. I've had sex dreams involving 2 members. I had one where Lim killed me and one where HVM kidnapped me. All forum/iCM-related people I've dreamt about in order of # dreams I've had about them:

AdamH
George Bailey
Larry
St. Gloede
Kasparius
Rohit
KatForsyth
burneyfan
James Turnbull - can't remember what he changed his name to
Limdebois
ormazd
PeacefulAnarchy
ArthurYanthar
Bobby Peru
bubar
HVM
Kowry
Local Hero
Manoj
MovieDearest
Piet
Themagician
Geez that's a lot of people. Maybe you should take a break from the forum for a while to clear your head a bit. :lol:

Should we start a poll now to see which two on the list people think were a part of your sex dreams? Or is that common knowledge at this point? :D

Kasparius

Post by Kasparius » November 14th, 2015, 6:29 pm

Leopardi on Nov 14 2015, 11:13:01 AM wrote:
Kasparius on Nov 14 2015, 10:23:11 AM wrote:

You were pretty bad-ass, incidentally, half flesh, half bone and shambling through a gas station toward me. It was a lot like:
Spoiler: click to toggleShow
the scene after Arnie gets out of the tanker truck wreckage at the end of The Terminator.

I guess that would make me Linda Hamilton. :blink:
:wacko: :lol:

XxXApathy420XxX
Donator

Post by XxXApathy420XxX » November 14th, 2015, 6:29 pm

If there were a few members from the recent Dutch meeting on that list, then the people involved in the sex dreams would be obvious. Now it's confusing.
My father didn’t have the skill of a professional cameraman. The result? Avant-garde cinema.

RateYourMusic | ICheckMovies | Letterboxd

Kasparius

Post by Kasparius » November 14th, 2015, 6:36 pm

Ettinauer226XL on Nov 14 2015, 11:29:51 AM wrote:If there were a few members from the recent Dutch meeting on that list, then the people involved in the sex dreams would be obvious. Now it's confusing.
Usually you don't have sex with whom you want to have sex in dreams.

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » November 14th, 2015, 6:48 pm

Leopardi on Nov 14 2015, 11:22:55 AM wrote:Geez that's a lot of people. Maybe you should take a break from the forum for a while to clear your head a bit. :lol:

Should we start a poll now to see which two on the list people think were a part of your sex dreams? Or is that common knowledge at this point? :D
That is since 2011 though :P And I've never mentioned who they were, so no polls :whistling:
Ettinauer226XL on Nov 14 2015, 11:29:51 AM wrote:If there were a few members from the recent Dutch meeting on that list, then the people involved in the sex dreams would be obvious. Now it's confusing.
Usually you don't have sex with whom you want to have sex in dreams.
I've had sex dreams about a whole lot of random people so yea it's not a good indication of anything.

XxXApathy420XxX
Donator

Post by XxXApathy420XxX » November 14th, 2015, 6:50 pm

You admitted an attraction to some Dutch members, so sex dreams there might have meant hardcore crush mode. For now, I'd vote for Larry.
My father didn’t have the skill of a professional cameraman. The result? Avant-garde cinema.

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » November 14th, 2015, 7:01 pm

Ettinauer226XL on Nov 14 2015, 11:50:24 AM wrote:You admitted an attraction to some Dutch members, so sex dreams there might have meant hardcore crush mode. For now, I'd vote for Larry.
I didn't say I was crushing on anyone I just said I found some people attractive :turned:

Leopardi
Donator

Post by Leopardi » November 14th, 2015, 7:09 pm

mightysparks on Nov 14 2015, 11:48:39 AM wrote:And I've never mentioned who they were, so no polls :whistling:
I think that's the wise choice. Sorry I brought it up. :P

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » November 28th, 2015, 5:09 am

I had this weird and convoluted dream last night, but an interesting subplot was Harvey Keitel trying to kidnap my dog. I think this is due to Kaspar mentioning him yesterday on The Film Lounge...

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » January 23rd, 2016, 6:57 pm

Don't remember my dream from last night properly but I was with a group of people in this house which we shouldn't have been in and the owners came home. They were 'bad' and like cannibals. Anyway they caught us and one who was like Otis in House of 1000 Corpses said to me 'I'm going to have you for dessert' and I was like is he flirting with me or is he literally going to eat me.

nimimerkillinen

Post by nimimerkillinen » January 23rd, 2016, 7:16 pm

Started acting crazy and manic in a dream and some people came to force me to bed and gave me some sort of thing that tasted like combination of jelly, air and water that felt weirdly dissociative, sedative and mildly psychedelic. Fell asleep in two sec but woke up soon and tried to get away so they gave me some more.

Woke up slowly to sleep paralysis still in a dream and felt like going astral too but wasn't relaxed enough for that to happen. There were several shadow people and one large most visible figure that was aggressively pointing hand at me. Then felt energy wave bursting from me and breaking this all. Figures around me dissapeared and people stepped back

Then someone came to move the bed away and asked what i saw calmly at first but seemed to freak out a bit when told her.

She was lifting the bed up to spiral staircase when my left hand started to turn old and move on its own while having visible airwaves around it. Could move so started to flee, she said then she was taking me somewhere, wonder where

:run:

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » February 10th, 2016, 10:45 am

This is the third dream I've had about the DSLR in a row, also it's funny how 'obvious' the meaning is behind this one :D

I was with a group of others on this rocky formation. We were in like a crater of it (there was an 'exit', but it had high rocky walls around it. I had the DSLR and someone set off this little explosion causing a dust storm and I was taking pictures of it until I realised it was coming towards us and I put the lens cap back on and closed the screen and turned away from the dust hugging it to protect it. Later, I was out somewhere with a bunch of people. There was a long, but short, wall and X sat down leaning against it. Everyone else followed suit with Y at the other end. I went to sit next to him but had to get up for some reason and Z took his spot. I sat down next to Z and was trying to get a photo of everyone, they all waved and were kind of lying against the wall. Z kept adjusting himself and getting closer to me each time, until I was squished against this pillar at the corner of the wall. He moved again and I was literally jammed in between him and the pillar and his legs were touching mine. Most of the others had left by this point. I sent a message to X saying 'help' and had no reply. Then I felt something crawling on my back and I jumped up squealing and tried to brush it off. I couldn't find anything, but I saw lots of spiders coming out of a crack in the pillar. I found X later and I said 'thanks for the help' and he just laughed. I said Z was pretty much sitting on top of me and he just laughed again.

funkybusiness
Donator

Post by funkybusiness » February 10th, 2016, 11:08 am

'he just laughed' roll credits *shudders* jesus.

nimimerkillinen's avatar is the dope business.

from a couple nights ago.

PART ONE: I'm at the series of pavilions that constituted my high school but they're overgrown, windows sagging with time, moss growing out of the floor tiles, holes in the corners of the walls. and yet classes remain ongoing and guess who's attending one. yeah, me. INTERIOR. and who the fuck is in class and I'm sitting right across from, but that motherfucker nobody liked and was really obnoxious and was completely oblivious as to why no one liked him and yet continued to moan about no one liking him and he was just all sorts of annoying blahblahblah. he also had a camera but was doing nothing with it. Suddenly. out of body experience as I start (halluc)trippin down the halls, watching the colors of the tiles change like yer messing with the color timing knob, stop it I like that color stop it go back. My art teacher wanders by, says something about television. Old, space-age designed, all rounded edges television. the physical object, not the medium. She's dressed all up in leather.

We're outside PART TWO
It smells moldy greenblue. Japanese folklore creatures appear and start blowing up buildings, killing and raping other people. Mayhem. I start running. and running. up the hill near the school. There should be a mulholland dr. (the actual place) -esque winding road with suburban copycat houses but the further up the hill I trek, the more it looks like a Melies-designed Moon. but underwater. So we're on the moon underwater. I travel for what seems like Jodorowsky-trippin daaays until the sky is black and I'm glowing neon green. In a clearing I have found him. I approach THE FINAL BOSS. He's a giant empty frame, rounded edges, smooth and antiseptic, Apple-designed. He sounds like Aku from Samurai Jack. MU HAHAHA. Suddenly all the creatures and the students and teachers I had encountered before appear (+ Jake the Dog from Adventure Time) and turn into small icons and float into place within the frame. "YOU MUST JOIN US" he says. "LOOK AT WHAT WE WILL BE. TOGETHER". I float off the ground, very brief flashbacks to a dream I had as a child involving a cowboy and indian climax-of-the-movie shootout on my childhood playground, but then we're back to the underwater moon. I become a small glowing green icon. I float into my place near the middle of the frame. We are complete. We are a beautiful, aesthetically perfect, mechanical keyboard. I wake.

XxXApathy420XxX
Donator

Post by XxXApathy420XxX » February 10th, 2016, 11:20 am

Geez everyone has these fancy ass dreams while for me it's just ( &#865;° &#860;ʖ &#865;°)

funkybusiness
Donator

Post by funkybusiness » February 10th, 2016, 11:22 am

Ettinauer226XL on Feb 10 2016, 04:20:45 AM wrote:Geez everyone has these fancy ass dreams while for me it's just ( &#865;° &#860;ʖ &#865;°)
memes?

XxXApathy420XxX
Donator

Post by XxXApathy420XxX » February 10th, 2016, 11:24 am

Yes. I dream of memes. And that's why all of my dreams are nightmares

funkybusiness
Donator

Post by funkybusiness » February 10th, 2016, 11:24 am

OH THERE'S A PUN THERE. MEMES. INSTEAD OF DREAMS. nailed it.

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » February 10th, 2016, 1:05 pm

Ettinauer226XL on Feb 10 2016, 04:20:45 AM wrote:Geez everyone has these fancy ass dreams while for me it's just ( &#865;° &#860;ʖ &#865;°)
How do you think I feel? My dreams are practically my actual life. No I want fun stuffz.

sortile9io

Post by sortile9io » March 14th, 2016, 1:05 pm

A tiger in my dreams for the second time in a few weeks: first biting my hands, now swallowing a fox from head to tail (still visible). Wasn't afraid in any case though. I'm really intrigued. Any ideas?
Last edited by sortile9io on March 14th, 2016, 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.