Welcome to the ICM Forum. If you have an account but have trouble logging in, or have other questions, see THIS THREAD.
500<400 (Nominations Sep 22nd)
Polls: Benelux (Results), 1944 awards (Sep 23rd), 1964 (Sep 28th), Knockout competition (Round 1)
Challenges: Silent Era, 21st Century, Japan
Film of the Week: Reindeerspotting - pako Joulumaasta, October nominations (Sep 27th)

Dreams

Lammetje
Donator

Dreams

Post by Lammetje » July 30th, 2014, 5:32 pm

Last night I petted a dolphin underwater. :) Also, Robert De Niro visited my class (I always have to finish school again in my dreams :( ).
iCM | IMDb | Last.fm | Listal

flaiky wrote::o :satstunned: :guns: :down: :facepalm: :yucky: :mw_confused: :pinch: :ph43r: :ermm: :sweat: :folded: tehe :cowbow: :think: :finger: :rip:
More memorable quotesShow
PeacefulAnarchy wrote:Active topics is the devil. Please use the forums and subforums as intended and peruse all the topics nicely sorted by topic, not just the currently popular ones displayed in a jumbled mess.
maxwelldeux wrote:If you asked me to kill my wife and pets OR watch Minions, I'd check the runtime and inquire about sobriety requirements before providing an answer.
monty wrote:If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. iCM ain't for sissies.
OldAle1 wrote:stupid double post bullshit crap shit fuck
mightysparks wrote:ARGH. RARGH. RARGH. DIE.
Kowry wrote:Thanks, Art Garfunky.
Rich wrote:*runs*

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » August 9th, 2014, 5:41 am

Last night I had a rather, er, intense dream involving Stephen Merchant :ermm:
"I do not always know what I want, but I do know what I don't want." - Stanley Kubrick

iCM | IMDb | LastFM | TSZDT

Knaldskalle

Post by Knaldskalle » August 9th, 2014, 5:46 am

mightysparks on Aug 8 2014, 11:41:10 PM wrote:Last night I had a rather, er, intense dream involving Stephen Merchant :ermm:
Doctor!!!
Personal film goals for 2019.
ImageImageImageImage

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » August 16th, 2014, 12:11 am

Has this oddly linear dream last night which was 'shot' like a movie and possibly insired by Snowpiercer. Lots of landscape shots and just really nice cinematography in general :P I think it was on another planet/in the future (at one point someone said they were 254 years ahead of us technology wise) and there were trains that went around the whole world. It was just two tracks going each way in a loop, stopping at stations. They were super fast as well. Anyway, they had a limit of 50 people per train and there were 5 carriages (they had a specific name but can't remember). If someone got off, someone had to get on or it wouldn't go.

A group of vampire type people had taken over one of the carriages and blocked out the sun and just kept to themselves (there were quite a few of them in there and I think they'd either eaten or gotten rid of the people in the other carriages). They could go in the sun but would feel sick and blinded and would eventually just like throw up and die. They would get out of the train at night, usually at public toilets to find people to eat (lots of toilet stops presumably because there were no toilets on the train). Two guy friends were at this toilet when the train stopped there. It was hinted at that one of the vampires had died and they needed a replacement. They weren't really bad guys, but they did need to consume blood regularly. One of the vampire guys got off and 'infected' one of the guys (can't remember how it was passed). The guy ran off with his friend though. Whilst the vampire was looking for him, the guy accidentally infected his friend (they didn't know at that point though). The sun came up and the guy was outside but for him it looked like a desert and the sun was bright and hot and he was feeling sick. The train was nearby and the vampire guy told him to get in or he'd die and he went with him and got on the train. When he felt better he refused to go anywhere else without his friend. He found him eventually and realised he was infected and dying. He told him to get on but his friend refused, so he grabbed him and took him on to the train. It screeched to a halt and a warning saying the passenger limit was overloaded started going off (which would call in authorities if left too long) and the friend jumped back off and said 'it's too dangerous, just leave me' and the train started up and he tearfully watched his friend as it moved on.
"I do not always know what I want, but I do know what I don't want." - Stanley Kubrick

Lammetje
Donator

Post by Lammetje » September 22nd, 2014, 11:30 am

I had the following dream this morning, after being rudely awakened by a lawnmower or something similar. I saw trees, a blue sky with maybe a couple of clouds, and a road, all in bright colors - typical Dutch scenery. It turned out to be the start of a short film named "Hollands Glorie" (this doesn't need translation I reckon). It looked like it was made in the seventies or eighties.

A man on a racing bicycle appeared. He rode toward the center of the screen and stopped. He got off his bike and disappeared in the bushes, probably to take a piss. Next to those bushes there were people - including me - waiting for a bridge to come down. So suddenly I was a part of the film myself. With the bike being left unattended, I felt that I should keep an eye on it. Next a young, dark-skinned girl took off her pants to take a leak too. And then the film ended abruptly. I couldn't wait to look it up on IMDb! :lol:

flaiky wrote::o :satstunned: :guns: :down: :facepalm: :yucky: :mw_confused: :pinch: :ph43r: :ermm: :sweat: :folded: tehe :cowbow: :think: :finger: :rip:
PeacefulAnarchy wrote:Active topics is the devil. Please use the forums and subforums as intended and peruse all the topics nicely sorted by topic, not just the currently popular ones displayed in a jumbled mess.
maxwelldeux wrote:If you asked me to kill my wife and pets OR watch Minions, I'd check the runtime and inquire about sobriety requirements before providing an answer.
monty wrote:If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. iCM ain't for sissies.

Lammetje
Donator

Post by Lammetje » September 22nd, 2014, 8:12 pm

Come to think of it, I vaguely recall at least one other instance where my mind created a film in a dream. I guess I really like rating and checking movies! :P

sortile9io

Post by sortile9io » September 22nd, 2014, 8:24 pm

Clouds, girls, bicycles, trees: looks like a pleasant short. A pity that noisy lawnmower prevented us from knowing the glorious part.

Lammetje
Donator

Post by Lammetje » September 22nd, 2014, 10:23 pm

sortile9io on Sep 22 2014, 02:24:41 PM wrote:Clouds, girls, bicycles, trees: looks like a pleasant short. A pity that noisy lawnmower prevented us from knowing the glorious part.
That lawnmower or whatever was the reason I had the dream in the first place. It woke me up quite early and wouldn't stop, so I went to the living room (away from the noise) to try and get some more sleep. That's where I had this peculiar dream. I didn't even wake up immediately after the "short film" ended.
Last edited by Lammetje on September 22nd, 2014, 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sortile9io

Post by sortile9io » September 22nd, 2014, 10:31 pm

Lammetje on Sep 22 2014, 04:23:05 PM wrote:
sortile9io on Sep 22 2014, 02:24:41 PM wrote:Clouds, girls, bicycles, trees: looks like a pleasant short. A pity that noisy lawnmower prevented us from knowing the glorious part.
That lawnmower or whatever was the reason I had the dream in the first place. It woke me up quite early and wouldn't stop, so I went to the living room (away from the noise) to try and get some more sleep. That's where I had this peculiar dream. I didn't even wake up immediately after the "short film" ended.
I misread that part. Thanks then the noise for triggering it.

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » September 22nd, 2014, 11:32 pm

I just woke up from a really bad dream because in my dream, after all the bad stuff was over and I was sitting peacefully, someone in my dream shouted "RA!" really loudly in my ear. Gave me a frickin heart attack, my heart is still pounding. That's the 3rd time I think I've jump scared myself. My subconscious is a dick.

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » October 11th, 2014, 7:25 am

Last night:
I was out somewhere at night. A Mr Whippy type of thing pulled up and a bunch of us were lining up. He looked like AJ Bowen in The Signal and he never gave change, so you either had to give him the exact amount or give him a bit more. It was implied that this was a scam. I pulled out my wallet and pulled out a $50 note, then $20, then $10, then $5, before realising I had tons of change. The ice-cream was $3.35 or something, so I gave him the exact amount. He seemed angry and gave me a messy ice-cream - instead of soft serve, just squished it in. I complained and he did it again, but still messed it up. He got increasingly angry and violent and messy making my ice-cream and I continued to yell that he wasn't doing it right. I wanted one with chocolate sauce and nuts, and he would either forget one, or just dump it on etc. Eventually, he made it properly and I went off to enjoy it.

Currently, Mr Whippy is stopped outside our house but I have no cash on me so can't get an ice-cream :(

Lammetje
Donator

Post by Lammetje » October 27th, 2014, 12:46 am

Last night I dreamed that my mom rated a movie an 11/10 on IMDb. Image Not that interesting, but maybe this post will keep you guys posting stuff about dreams in The Off-Topic Lounge instead of here, where it belongs. :angry:

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » October 27th, 2014, 3:22 am

Well I just wanted to make a throwaway comment about my Kowry dream not for it to turn into a big discussion :(

Last night I dreamt I worked at a petrol station and I saw a dodgy guy walk in with a gun, so me and this other girl took the money out of the till and hid it in the back room, along with our phones and then when he held us up and made us check our pockets there was nothing to give him.

Gershwin
Donator

Post by Gershwin » October 27th, 2014, 11:35 am

Lammetje on Oct 26 2014, 06:46:43 PM wrote:Last night I dreamed that my mom rated a movie an 11/10 on IMDb. Image Not that interesting, but maybe this post will keep you guys posting stuff about dreams in The Off-Topic Lounge instead of here, where it belongs. :angry:
She watched Spinal Tap?
RokP 250

Profiles: Untappd - Last.fm - iCM

Lammetje
Donator

Post by Lammetje » October 27th, 2014, 1:32 pm

Gershwin on Oct 27 2014, 05:35:27 AM wrote:
Lammetje on Oct 26 2014, 06:46:43 PM wrote:Last night I dreamed that my mom rated a movie an 11/10 on IMDb. Image Not that interesting, but maybe this post will keep you guys posting stuff about dreams in The Off-Topic Lounge instead of here, where it belongs. :angry:
She watched Spinal Tap?
A sequel perhaps, since the maximum rating on IMDb in that dream was 12. ^_^

CMT

Post by CMT » October 27th, 2014, 2:28 pm

Last night I had a dream that I was hiding Anne Frank in my basement from the Nazis. I stalled the Nazis and they passed on. I went into the basement but Anne Frank had turned into my mother.

AdamH
Site Admin

Post by AdamH » October 27th, 2014, 2:51 pm

I had a dream that I met Noel Gallagher (English singer) last night. I was at a bar (no idea which bar as I didn't recognise it) and I spoke to him a little. I think he might have been singing there but the bar was tiny and I'm not sure there were many other people there. Dreams are weird and make no sense.

Kasparius

Post by Kasparius » October 27th, 2014, 3:53 pm

I dreamt I was in a car with Allison and Knald. Knald had just gone to a wedding with Local and I have no idea where we were headed. Allison still had a tape player and I was looking for something to put on. There was also a discussion of France and how everything is designed for tiny cars. We then discussed the best Sushi places. Allison mentioned a place called Wong's, that served beer, because Sushi and Beer both came from root beer. You learn amazing things in your dreams.

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » November 17th, 2014, 2:41 am

I dream way too much about slitting people's throats :/ The night before last I dreamt some guys were trying to steal our stuff and when one got close enough to me, I slit his throat with a pen. Last night I dreamt this alien lady was coming at me with a knife and I took it off her and then slit her throat.

WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING.

Lammetje
Donator

Post by Lammetje » November 17th, 2014, 3:30 am

mightysparks on Nov 16 2014, 07:41:28 PM wrote:I dream way too much about slitting people's throats :/ The night before last I dreamt some guys were trying to steal our stuff and when one got close enough to me, I slit his throat with a pen. Last night I dreamt this alien lady was coming at me with a knife and I took it off her and then slit her throat.

WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING.
Maybe, just maybe, it could have something to do with the genre of movies you generally watch. :whistling:

sebby

Post by sebby » November 17th, 2014, 4:13 am

I've been having terrifying violent and sexual drams lately. Must be all his gluten I've been eating before bedtime.

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » November 22nd, 2014, 10:25 am

Years not over yet, but so far my most dreamt about people this year (out of only 91 remembered dreams):
Mum - 27
Dad - 10
Jim (my bro) - 9
Stephen Merchant - 8
Supervisor 1 - 6
Supervisor 2 - 6
Dan Palmer - 5
John (mum's bf) - 5
Guy I hate at work - 4

I wish my recall didn't suck so much now. My all-time top 5 (from when I started in July 2003 [4093 total dreams]):
Mum - 1443
Jim - 1292
Dad - 821
Last highschool crush - 498
Friend at highschool - 484

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » December 18th, 2014, 3:24 am

I'm always curious as to when and what my first dream will be of a show that I'm currently watching. Normally, it's a lot sooner than this as I started watching SG-1 about 3 weeks ago, but last night I had my first SG-1 related dream and it involved... Jack making out with a guy to calm him down. In a near-empty pub. On Earth. :/

Lammetje
Donator

Post by Lammetje » December 24th, 2014, 1:54 pm

I was with some girl in this big auditorium full of people. Then someone gave the two of us an assignment: come up with a formula for the ternary numeral system. We wrote down the first numbers: 1, 2, 10, 11, 12... Then we separated and started looking for patterns or something. Shortly after that another girl asked me what assignment I was given. I got the feeling she was only trying to get information for her own assignment. Then my "partner" walked over to us and told the other girl to get lost. She showed me what she had come up with in the meantime: a couple of numbers on a piece of paper that somehow looked promising to me at the time but actually make no sense at all. Then suddenly three kittens came up to me and let me pet them. :happy: Their parents were there too. That's where I woke up. :P

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » December 24th, 2014, 2:00 pm

Weird one I had a couple of nights ago:

22/12/14
I was part of a group of people trying to hide/take down 'goblins'. The 'goblins' took over people's bodies/did some kind of body snatcher thing. I had this cave type of hideout (which was near other hideouts), but some goblins were nearby and I was trying to cover up some of the holes that would make it obvious it was there. However, someone called out that they were setting the area on fire, so I ran. I followed the others and we ran to this elevator outside this building. I had a guy friend with me. The first elevator was full and we waited for the next. Some of our group had deserted us. We watched the floor the elevator went to and got in. The floors had extra bits, so it was like floor 38.1. We got there and there was another set of elevators, which looked like train carriages. There was a notebook there with stuff highlighted. I assumed they left a note about which floor to go to. When I finally found the hint, it was for this current floor so I assumed they had forgotten to write it. But I went outside and saw the floor it had come from, which was floor 41. So we went up. I'm not exactly sure what happened from here. The guy friend and I ended up at a petrol station, behind the counter and no-one was there. Customers came, so to keep up the pretense, I served them while the guy looked for stuff. We left and at some point we were given a car by our 'leader', and there was me, a girl and my guy friend. I'm not sure what we were, but the goblins could possibly smell us, but generally would only do so if we aroused suspicion. The guy friend and I went to some event that a friend of mine was involved with. I was talking to her and thought something was wrong. She took me outside and I turned around to see her eyes had gone a weird shade of white, surrounded by black, and I said 'are you trying to be a zombie? What are you doing?' and her eyes went back to normal and her face broke out in a red, lumpy rash. I just acted confused and annoyed and it seemed to convince her that I didn't know about the goblins (which she apparently was). I walked off, pretending to be upset at her actions, and went to find my guy friend to leave. She had realised by this point I was pretending and we had to run. The other people there seemed to be acting strange as well, and I said 'It's everyone'. We were then driving and it had been a while since we'd slept - as the goblins would locate us when we stopped. We finally found a hideout where we could relax for a bit. Our leader brought us a new car - a van, which had two rows of seats in the back and a big boot for storage. It was also apparently very good for handling corners. We were excited because it meant more room to store stuff (which we had trouble with) and could fit more people if needed.

drbop

Post by drbop » January 29th, 2015, 3:10 am

So I was reading a review of a recent Sundance documentary about sleep paralysis, which is where people are between being awake and asleep, so they can see where they are but they can't move. And for some reason it's often associated with a sense of fear and hallucinations.

Anyway, I think that happened to me once. I remember lying in my bed when I heard this loud alarm go off unlike my usual alarm. I can't move to turn it off and a sense of uncontrollable fear comes over me and I feel like I'm spewing some liquid from my mouth. Eventually I see my mom come in and turn off the alarm, but she was never actually there.

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » January 29th, 2015, 4:02 am

Happened to me a few times. The worst was when I was 11 or so where I'd woken up and felt like I was shaking and this shadow started moving towards my bed and then 'leaned' right over me. I've never been that scared in my life (how I felt in the dream), I woke up like wtf, but I already knew about it, so once I got over the initial shock I just turned over and went back to sleep :P

drbop

Post by drbop » January 29th, 2015, 6:10 am

My brother says it happened to him once, but he didn't get any of the terror aspects of it due to knowing what was happening according to him.

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » February 3rd, 2015, 3:07 am

Really annoying last night. Started out nicely where I was in the backseat of a car on a long drive, sleeping on Stephen Merchant's shoulder. Then I had a dream about my mouse, where all these mice were getting into his cage and I was chucking them away, then all these ants came into his cage, then a big spider started walking towards him and I squished its head and it covered him with green stuff and killed him. Woke up crying :(

drbop

Post by drbop » February 3rd, 2015, 3:48 am

My most recent dream I remember had me just finishing a movie at my university's theater. I walk out and some random girl asks me what the movie was. I'm feeling a little weird that a stranger is talking to me, but by the end of the day we apparently became a couple.

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » February 9th, 2015, 2:22 am

I woke up at some point last night, remembering a dream, but I woke up quite a few more times and eventually forgot everything about the dream except for something someone said; "Letitia, get me a slice of cheese". I have no idea what it was about, and I don't even know if I knew Letitia was a name :/

drbop

Post by drbop » February 9th, 2015, 2:34 am

That happens to me all the time. Even just last night I remember in my dream I had a superpower involving throwing pebbles. I can't remember now though if it was flight, teleportation, or something else and if the superpower involved one pebble or two. It might have been something along the lines of throwing a pebble and not letting go so I fly with the pebble.

3eyes
Donator

Post by 3eyes » February 9th, 2015, 4:59 am

I dream a lot in words, wake up with nonsense phrases which I collect to put into my poems. I dreamed the first two lines of this one:

Spenser sallies forth, then rests on his laurels

I saved the Master's life above the can,
a feat which I had never tried before;
then hopped the next boat to Baluchistan
and slew the dreaded Lobster Thermidor.
Thus baptized with brandy and Gruyere,
I went and rid the world of all its scourges,
then retired me to a lonely moor
where water ouzels sing their doleful dirges,
sweet sad songs of maidens perched on cusps and verges.
--

This one is not words but an amalgam of several narrative dreams:

My Dream Conference

First, the accommodations:
The socially conscious wealthy
sleep in a boxcar with no mattresses
and draw their own water from a well.
I find a place in a dorm
for Bach lovers.

I've forgotten to bring my meds.
Someone is going to town.
I try to make a list,
but it seems that these days
all college-ruled paper comes
with automatic overwrite.

They're circulating a petition
printed on music paper;
but by the time I finish
composing my signature,
the petition has already
been delivered.

I check out the art exhibit.
All works containing a 4, 8, or 9
have been confiscated
under the Patriot Act.
The only thing on display
is a ratty old beach towel.

The day's activities conclude
with a guided meditation.
Given what I've seen so far
it comes as no surprise
that we are told to use the mantra:
"Odd ... odd ... odd ...."
:run: STILL the Gaffer!

drbop

Post by drbop » February 17th, 2015, 7:56 pm

Had a trio of dreams last night.

One of them involved me on the set of Birdman (I haven't seen this film yet). I was the lead actor, but I did not know any of my lines, so I ad-libbed the scene. Afterwards I told the director that I wasn't Michael Keaton and I had no idea why I was there. He got really confused.

Another dream involved my family driving to someplace, and our GPS told us to take a volcano route. Eventually, we lost track of the road and thus drove off-road, but since this was a volcano, we all died. We then came back to life and found the road, and so didn't die again.

The final dream involved my car being full of garbage bags, so I decide to drive to the dump. Something goes wrong along the way, and me and my car respawn at my house, but now there are no garbage bags in the car.

Lammetje
Donator

Post by Lammetje » February 17th, 2015, 9:09 pm

I had a dream about Steven Seagal again. The only thing I remember is that he and my dad were colleagues and my dad complained to me about Steven recommending him bad music. :mellow:

drbop

Post by drbop » February 18th, 2015, 6:31 pm

After a dream where I could fly, I dreampt I was watching a Peter Pan movie unlike any in real life. Like most dreams where I watch a movie, I become a part of the movie. Peter Pan was making animal disguises for the lost boys, which included some girls. The disguises looked horrible, but they apparently worked. Later I'm talking to Tinkerbell about Peter Pan when I realize Lent (something my church does) is going on and I was going to not watch movies during it. Back in the real world I look at the case to the movie and see the words "From the school of Jean-Luc Godard" on it.

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » February 18th, 2015, 10:57 pm

My dream last night was random nonsense.

19/2/15
There was a woman (called Essie?) with a Goa'uld (we were calling them that, though they functioned differently). We were keeping her under lockdown in this room and she couldn't pass the barrier, although she did once and you just had to say a word and it was like in vampire movies and she'd get 'dragged' back in. If people went into the room she could transfer over. We had to keep the door open for some reason and there was a kind of party/celebration happening. A dog ran into the room and I chased it out, but as I was trying to get it, a young girl (like 2) wandered in and went into a bed. As I went to get someone, the kid walked out. We concluded quickly that the dog was not infected but then I mentioned the kid had gone in. The kid looked shocked and was holding this bottle and had really small hands and I thought it looked weird. She was also very ugly. The girl said she wasn't infected, but was talking in 'homie' speak and her sister was like 'that's not her'. She looked defeated and went back to the room with us and transferred out. Not sure if same dream or the same 'storyline', but I had some group of people after me (though I wasn't 'me'). I ended up having to jump out of a window into water at night and then hid under this bridge - the building was surrounded by water for some reason, about waist-high, since while I was hiding under the bridge, people were walking around in it looking for me, though while I was swimming around in it, it was deep. Anyway, I kept going under the water to look at their feet and which way they were facing. But I was stuck under there all night. In the morning the 'head' of the group - a lady - said she'd found a body. Then at some point there was a baby/young kid and it was 'bad' for whatever reason, so I strangled it fairly violently, whilst also crying.

drbop

Post by drbop » February 22nd, 2015, 6:35 pm

Last night I had a dream that I was waiting for the oscars ceremony to start. I wonder why I would have a dream like that the night before the oscars. :rolleyes:

HVM

Post by HVM » February 26th, 2015, 1:37 pm

I had a dream last night I was a jockey (WTF) and won €550k in a race. I got it cash mostly in Czech crowns and drachmae (LOL). I told my mother she could retire earlier and when I was entering a fancy restaurant to start blowing the money, the alarm clock went off... :verymad:

Still better than my 'erotic' dreams though ("We're not married, keep your pants on, please." Every single time I end up saying this. Image :/ )
1918 - 100 - 2018

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » March 2nd, 2015, 3:54 am

Err..

2/3/15
I was stocktaking in a big clothes warehouse. There were rows and rows of clothes up to the ceilings and I was hoping someone else would have to do them because I didn't want to have to keep climbing up ladders. The supervisor of the job didn't have enough guns for everyone to be scanning at once, so some of us were wandering around trying to find something to do. At one point me and another guy were tidying up some of the floor racks that had clothes just piled on top. Later, we started taking barcodes out, and then the supervisor gave us check sheets - which was like a map of the area with houses and the houses represented something or other. There was some house where these twins lived and they had an exact copy of themselves (so 4) and each pair shared a bed. Anyway, later I was doing some more wandering, when the supervisor said we needed more people to be guarding the entrances and she referred to me as the 'sheriff' and put me at the front entrance. There were zombies or demons or something around. I wasn't particularly scared, just slightly nervous (apparently used to this). I walked back and forth for a few minutes, when I saw a group of 4 of them in a line shuffling backwards towards us (two of them had been our staff, another one of the warehouse's staff and they'd been possessed. Pretty sure they were demons since they were intelligent, but we called them zombies). I ran in and called out and said 'there's 4 in a line coming towards us!' and she told me to sound the alarm. There was a big red button on the wall and I pressed it. The alarm sounded and people just came out of nowhere grabbing weapons. I got a rifle but it had no ammo and I was still looking in the bag of ammo, putting some into the gun (it only held 2 at a time) when they entered the room. There were 2-3 entrances on each side of the building. One was near me and a demon came through and I shot him right in the head. Lots more kept coming. There was also a building next door (about 5 metres from this one, exactly the same) that sounded like they were getting slaughtered. When we'd finished them all off, we looked next door and no-one was left alive. Then shadows started going weird and these things that are hard to describe, but sort of like a stapler remover - there wasn't much to them, they were solid black and had one sharp pointer on the top and bottom. They also had this deafening squeal. They were shoving their pointers into people's legs and such and dragging them off. One stabbed me in my leg and it hurt like hell and they didn't seem to respond to the guns. I then had a knife or something which seemed to get rid of it.