Welcome to the ICM Forum. If you have an account but have trouble logging in, or have other questions, see THIS THREAD.
500<400 (Nominations Sep 22nd)
Polls: Benelux (Results), 1944 awards (Sep 23rd), 1964 (Sep 28th), Knockout competition (Round 1)
Challenges: Silent Era, 21st Century, Japan
Film of the Week: Reindeerspotting - pako Joulumaasta, October nominations (Sep 27th)

Weight Loss Challenge and Discussion

sebby

Re: Weight Loss Challenge and Discussion

Post by sebby » September 18th, 2018, 4:19 am

Looking to lose my spare tire again. It's where all my glorious fat collects. So much harder at 33 than when I was even 28-29. Gone back to full-on WFPB and have been carbo loading like a madman. Will soon turn into a potato incarnate. Agnes would be proud. I don't have a scale or anything, but I'm down a belt notch thus far so there's some progress.

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » September 19th, 2018, 6:14 am

I went to my grandparents' yesterday for the first time in a couple months and they commented on how much slimmer my face was. Then my dad turned up and said the same thing. Later that night when my boyfriend got home, he said it as well! So I did a face comparison and I can see I've lost some roundness, but it's just making all my age lines more obvious lol.
"I do not always know what I want, but I do know what I don't want." - Stanley Kubrick

iCM | IMDb | LastFM | TSZDT

nimimerkillinen

Post by nimimerkillinen » September 23rd, 2018, 5:18 am

179.5cm
7.2015 66.xkg
11.3.17 103.2kg
27.3.18 87.6kg
15.7 94.9kg

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » September 24th, 2018, 2:26 am

Today is my 5 month check-in:

Weight: 96.7 -> 81.3 (-15.4)
Chest: 119 -> 108 (-11)
Waist: 103 -> 87.5 (-15.5)
Hips: 122 -> 110 (-12)
Biceps: 28.5 -> 28 (-0.5 each) == but now I'm recording them flexed instead of unflexed, so 29L/28R.
Thighs: 68 -> 63, 67 -> 62 (-5 each)
Calves: 38 -> 36 (-2 each)

BMI: 33.46 (obese) -> 28.13 (overweight),
Body fat % estimate: 39% to 32.5%.

Haven't done my monthly progress pics yet, but inspired by nimi's graph inclusion, here's my graph of daily weigh-in's:

I have kept up with 10k steps every day for the last week. It's fecking hard man. At least half of those are me pacing around my room or the house just to get more steps. Last night proof:

"I do not always know what I want, but I do know what I don't want." - Stanley Kubrick

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » September 24th, 2018, 4:36 am

Just took my progress pics. This is April-July-Aug-Sep (Idk why I skipped May and June).

And one from the front (Jul/Sep):

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » September 30th, 2018, 2:32 am

My weigh-in today was 79.9kg! Finally nudging my way into the 70s. I know it's only .1kg under, but it means I now have less than 20kg to lose :) My lowest weight was about 74kg, so I feel like I'm nearly on my way to making new progress.

My Fitbit cardio fitness level is also now sitting on the line between average and good. It seems crazy that probably within the month I'll have a 'good' level of cardio fitness. I went for a 'run' (6km/h) on the treadmill on one of my rest days just for fun and I ran for 8 minutes straight before I got off but I could've kept going. I never thought I'd be able to run that long and it doesn't really seem possible now still being overweight but I guess my body is stronger than it seems.

I want to start improving my flexibility soon too, although I've always been oddly naturally flexible; I can get my foot behind my head, almost can get my whole palm on the floor without bending my knees etc. I can get the whole palm down if I'm warmed up now though. It would be cool to be able to do splits one day.

nimimerkillinen

Post by nimimerkillinen » September 30th, 2018, 5:50 am

im using sweatcoin for longer walks, trying to get that 1000 dollars cash with 20 000 sweatcoins eventually. im at 157 sc but getting there, maybe :P 1000 thousands steps is 1 sweatcoin minus 5% fee but average conversion rate is 65% foor 1k steps or something and indoors it wont work
heres my invite link (would give me 5 sc i think :p ) sweatco.in/hi/markus658858

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » October 4th, 2018, 4:20 am

Woke up with a sore wrist the other day (any pressure on my thumb I get like a pain like it needs to crack but it won't and basically I can't use it). So I've had to skip the upper body workouts this week which is kind of annoying. C25k is starting to get challenging now, but more in a mental way because I find it tough to do the longer runs without constantly staring at how much time I have left. I am trying to put together a workout playlist, but it's slow progress since most of the stuff I listen to just doesn't suit workouts. This is what I've put together over the last year:

Ok I did not know that would embed but that's kinda cool.

I also discovered that a tin of tuna is only like 70 calories and has 16g of protein. I don't mind tuna, but I struggle eating a lot of it so I was experimenting and I made a toasted sandwich with cheese, tuna and bacon and it's so goddamn good. It's like 500 calories and nearly 40g of protein and tastes like it should be bad food and though it is high in calories, that protein man. Pretty obsessed with having that for lunch at the moment.

Oh and I had this weird moment yesterday where I touched my belly and it just felt... small. Now I keep touching my belly because it doesn't feel right. Whenever fat drops from a new part of my body I get obsessed with it.

Armoreska

Post by Armoreska » October 7th, 2018, 2:43 pm

Just saw new Kevin Smith (again, someone must have posted before), wow, looks so weird. Used to be obese when I saw his pic a few years ago.
currently working towards a vegan/low waste world + thru such film lists (besides TV): 2010s bests, RW Fassbinder, Luis Bunuel, Yasujiro Ozu, Eric Rohmer, Visual Effects nominees, kid-related stuff, great animes (mini-serie or feature), very 80s movies, 17+ sci-fi lists on watchlist, ENVIRO, remarkable Silent Films and Pre-Code (exploring 1925 atm) and every shorts and docu list I'm aware of and
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1434
and "Gordon" Liu Chia-Hui/Liu Chia-Liang and Yuen Woo-ping and "Sammo" Hung Kam-bo

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » October 12th, 2018, 8:08 am

I reached a streak of 103 days today on MyFitnessPal :) That's the longest I've ever consistently tracked. That is also 103 days of not taking my Fitbit off except for showers and charging, and cooking 90% of my meals. I changed my way of thinking about weight loss just slightly when I started this time and it has made it so much easier and more natural this time around. Like I enjoy fitness now? And I read about it all day. I don't actually enjoy doing the work, but I love the progression and feeling in control of my body.

Anyway, I started week 5 of Strong Curves yesterday. Full squats. Hip thrusts. More side lying abductions. Single leg RDL could not balance. So. Much. Pain. But good pain. My glutes and hamstrings are burning today, and I just did week 5 of C25k (though as I only just discovered, a different version) which was an 8m run, 5m walk, 8 min run, and now my hamstrings are realllly burning. Walking hurts. And I have a bad pain in my back from where I think I hurt myself doing hip thrusts on a chair that was too high.

I also hit the (basically) halfway mark, 78.4kg, the other day and have been there since. I haven't seen my family for nearly a month and I probably won't see them again until Christmas, so I'm hoping to lose 6-8kg by Christmas to give them all a shock.

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » October 17th, 2018, 4:25 am

My quads hurt the day after my post last and HAVE NOT STOPPED HURTING since. I took a rest day on Monday to give them a break and they felt alright yesterday until after my workout and now they burnnnn. I just did week 6, day 1 of C25k (two 10 minute runs, 5 min walk in between) and my legs are like jelly. I didn't think I was going to make it because I lost control of my breathing in the last 3 minutes of the second run but I made it somehow. My weight has also not changed since last time and I'm pretty sure it's due to water retention because of the DOMS but it's still annoying. I want my graph to keep going downnnnnn.

nimimerkillinen

Post by nimimerkillinen » October 17th, 2018, 4:51 am

mightysparks wrote:
October 17th, 2018, 4:25 am
My quads hurt the day after my post last and HAVE NOT STOPPED HURTING since. I took a rest day on Monday to give them a break and they felt alright yesterday until after my workout and now they burnnnn. I just did week 6, day 1 of C25k (two 10 minute runs, 5 min walk in between) and my legs are like jelly. I didn't think I was going to make it because I lost control of my breathing in the last 3 minutes of the second run but I made it somehow. My weight has also not changed since last time and I'm pretty sure it's due to water retention because of the DOMS but it's still annoying. I want my graph to keep going downnnnnn.
maybe because i find pushing to the edge at least often driving me suicidal (and makes me have sometimes very long breaks) i find this kind of stuff comforting and makes sense to me

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » October 17th, 2018, 5:15 am

My workouts are actually structured along those lines. Each week of C25k ramps it up by making you run like an extra minute or so, and there are 3x 4 week blocks of Strong Curves. And SC recommends the whole 'if you can do 10 max, do 5'; the last rep should be at the same effort/form as the first. The first month was a breeze. I think it's just because both programs have significantly ramped up over the last 2 weeks and my body is a little behind :whistling: I've read that DOMS is just an ache from 'your body doing something new'; it doesn't mean you've worked out too hard, or that you've worked out better, just simply something new happened. My body has done nothing but sit at the computer for the last 5 years so pretty much everything is new :P

wasabi

Post by wasabi » October 20th, 2018, 2:10 am

I want to reach 106lbs, currently about 112lbs...And I hope I can reach my goal before December, but I ate 2 ice creams today :(
I will start to workout tomorrow, hopefully I will keep updating here and reach my target. *^^*

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » October 22nd, 2018, 6:42 am

It is my 6 month weigh-in today. I decided to take a couple weeks off exercising to rest/focus on uni. Still getting my 10k steps daily though!

If you open this in original size, you can also see my nail progress as I stopped biting in July :P

21/4/18 -> 22/10/18
Weight: 96.7 -> 76.8 (-19.9)
Chest: 119 -> 105 (-14)
Waist: 103 -> 82 (-21)
Hips: 122 -> 108 (-14)
Thighs: 68 -> 62, 67 -> 61 (-6 each)

BMI: 33.46 (obese) -> 26.57 (overweight)
Body fat % estimate: 39% (obese) to 30.7% (acceptable).

Milestones to go:
74.7kg: Happy Scale Goal #6
73.5kg: Lowest adult weight, 2013/2014
72.2kg: Normal BMI
71kg: Happy Scale Goal #7
67.3: Happy Scale Goal #7
63.7kg: Happy Scale Goal #7
60kg: Goal weight!

I'm also closing in on that 'good' cardio fitness level on Fitbit!

HVM

Post by HVM » October 22nd, 2018, 5:09 pm

Quite some change. Great job, Mighty! :thumbsup:

nimimerkillinen

Post by nimimerkillinen » October 22nd, 2018, 5:37 pm

mightysparks wrote:
October 17th, 2018, 5:15 am
My workouts are actually structured along those lines. Each week of C25k ramps it up by making you run like an extra minute or so, and there are 3x 4 week blocks of Strong Curves. And SC recommends the whole 'if you can do 10 max, do 5'; the last rep should be at the same effort/form as the first. The first month was a breeze. I think it's just because both programs have significantly ramped up over the last 2 weeks and my body is a little behind :whistling: I've read that DOMS is just an ache from 'your body doing something new'; it doesn't mean you've worked out too hard, or that you've worked out better, just simply something new happened. My body has done nothing but sit at the computer for the last 5 years so pretty much everything is new :P
im such a wuss for these kind of stuff at the moment that even jogging for a few minutes would set me back for few days (has happened that for months and months before) :P
got quite a list of mental health problems so those might have to do some with it too, even light jog makes me a bit too crazy so mostly smooth walks it is for now

nimimerkillinen

Post by nimimerkillinen » October 22nd, 2018, 5:37 pm

HVM wrote:
October 22nd, 2018, 5:09 pm
Quite some change. Great job, Mighty! :thumbsup:

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » October 22nd, 2018, 11:31 pm

nimimerkillinen wrote:
October 22nd, 2018, 5:37 pm
mightysparks wrote:
October 17th, 2018, 5:15 am
im such a wuss for these kind of stuff at the moment that even jogging for a few minutes would set me back for few days (has happened that for months and months before) :P
got quite a list of mental health problems so those might have to do some with it too, even light jog makes me a bit too crazy so mostly smooth walks it is for now
Yea it ain’t easy. I have a low pain/unpleasantness tolerance so as soon as I feel the slightest ache or bead of sweat I want to give up. But now I’ll keep going until I either can’t breathe or can’t move. I’m actually amazed at how much I can do. Walking is nice though. Walking calms me and is a good distraction. Fitbit usually records 4-5 walks a day and that’s just me pacing my room. I walked out my anger the other week and I think I paced my room for about 2 hours before I could sit down and not start boiling up with anger.

And thanks Nimi and HVM :cheers:

matthewscott8
Donator

Post by matthewscott8 » October 23rd, 2018, 10:59 am

I need to get on the train here, some inspiring posts. I don't ever really feel full up and can eat a staggering amount of food if satiety is the end game. Also I want to eat tonnes more when I feel stressed, which is whenever I'm at work basically. Or whenever I don't feel loved, which is ... a lot. Kind of let it get out of control over the last year, energy levels are next to zero. Have half the amount of new favourites I had at this time last year as I just fall asleep watching movies.

metaller
Donator

Post by metaller » October 26th, 2018, 11:08 am

Super nice progress Mighty! That's a ton of visible change there!

I'm at the area of 68.5 kg right now, but I fell a bit of the bandwagon when it comes to tracking my calories. I don't think I ae much worse, but I still have to get back on it.

Also, I finally went to the gym yesterday and got myself a membership. I'm still a bit intimidated by it and feel really self-conscious there, but I guess that will be gone after going regularly for a week or two. Time to build that muscle mass!

Armoreska

Post by Armoreska » October 28th, 2018, 5:51 pm

Jonah Hill doesn't looks like himself anymore
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-bo ... s-w487217/
currently working towards a vegan/low waste world + thru such film lists (besides TV): 2010s bests, RW Fassbinder, Luis Bunuel, Yasujiro Ozu, Eric Rohmer, Visual Effects nominees, kid-related stuff, great animes (mini-serie or feature), very 80s movies, 17+ sci-fi lists on watchlist, ENVIRO, remarkable Silent Films and Pre-Code (exploring 1925 atm) and every shorts and docu list I'm aware of and
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1434
and "Gordon" Liu Chia-Hui/Liu Chia-Liang and Yuen Woo-ping and "Sammo" Hung Kam-bo

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » November 1st, 2018, 6:08 am

The shirt sizes at my work run very big, but the other day I picked up a small. I took a photo when I started wearing the medium, but didn't have one of me in the large so I took a photo now as the 'before' photo. As you can see they're a bit big now:

Today (in the L shirt, size 18 pants that do not stay up) / August (M shirt, size 16 pants) / October (S shirt, size 14 pants)

So I thought I'd give this a go and:

That's insane man. I'm only a little over halfway and one day I'll squeeze entirely into one pants leg.

wasabi

Post by wasabi » November 1st, 2018, 12:08 pm

You reminded me a Korean movie "200 Pounds Beauty", the girl in the movie did exactly the same thing as you did in the last picture!!

xianjiro
Donator

Post by xianjiro » November 2nd, 2018, 3:50 pm

while I'm not participating in this challenge, I thought some of you might be interesting in this article

When you lose weight, where does the fat go?

:thumbsup: for getting healthier :run:

Listen, Daddy. Teacher says, 'every time a car alarm bleeps, into heaven a demon sneaks.'
sol can find me here

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » November 3rd, 2018, 1:00 pm

I got my first weight loss comment tonight (well, from people I don't live/family). There's only one supervisor at work who I've ever really spoken to at all, but I hadn't been on a job with her since July. She kind of gave me a long look when I got there, and then she said 'you're looking fit and well'. I thought if anyone would notice/comment it would be her but it's still kind of scary to have people start noticing. I think after the Christmas break more people will start to comment, so I've been trying to prepare for it. Don't like it when people talk to me at work, I just want to work.

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » November 9th, 2018, 3:43 am

Down to 75.1kg as of today. I have a digital scale, but I'm so close to being in the 'first half' of a regular scale. 73.5kg was my lowest recorded weight, just after I got back from London in early 2014 so it's exciting nearly entering into new territory. I am less than 3kg away from a normal BMI for the first time since I was about 6/7 years old. I haven't done any workouts in about a month now, and I plan to start again on the 19th (also the day I'm quitting weed) after all my assignments are done. Tomorrow I'll have been doing 10k steps a day for 2 months.

My boyfriend has gotten more and more interested in losing weight as he's watched me shrink. He is 6'3" and last time he weighed himself was about 123kg, so he needs to lose about 30kg to get in the normal range. He struggles with his snacking, which he is aware of, but has been going for walks/runs in the mornings before work for a few weeks now. We went for a walk this morning together around the area for about 30/45 mins. I went for a walk to Maccas with my housemate the other night too. A few months ago if someone asked me to go for a walk I would've instantly said no, now I'm like 'aw yea an excuse to get steps without pacing around my room'. But anyway, my boyfriend says going for walks is still helping him feel less depressed and I'm really happy he's been sticking to it and starting to think more about his health. My depression is so much easier to deal with now, and I think it will help him too. Even the other day when I was shaking with anger I never had the urge to punch or kick something. Usually I'd end up punching the shed or a door but last night I realised it never even crossed my mind. I just got up and walked it off. MY PLAN IS WORKING.

And coz I know everyone here loves graphs, here's an update on my graph after 203 days of weighing myself:

Lammetje
Donator

Post by Lammetje » November 9th, 2018, 5:13 pm

YOU GO GIRL!

Lakigigar

Post by Lakigigar » November 12th, 2018, 2:57 am

wow good work, and a lot of improvement already! Amazing!

Lakigigar

Post by Lakigigar » November 12th, 2018, 2:58 am

How do you measure body fat? I wanted to measure my own, and i've done it but it was so low that i must have been something wrong (i mean i have underweight according to bmi, but my body fat percentage was so low that i don't think i've did it right... )

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » November 12th, 2018, 4:06 am

I don't have calipers, so my estimate is probably a few % off, but I use this online calculator: https://sportsfitnesstips.com/free-tool ... calculator

I was just taking a few more progress pics, and I recreated this photo from April 2016 and was pretty impressed by the difference (I was about 90kg at the time, I put on another 7kg before I started losing but it's a good representation of my average body size for most of my life):
SpoilerShow

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » November 19th, 2018, 2:37 am

Today is my 7 month weigh-in. I am starting my exercise up again today, restarting C25k from Week 4 and seeing how I go. My weight has been down to 74.6 lately, but jumped back up to 74.9 today to screw with my weigh-in. I am still getting 10k steps every day (for over 2 months now), but I have been eating pretty badly (still with a deficit, just crappy food) and not doing any other exercise so I was down only about 2kg this whole month. Yesterday was my 140 day streak on MFP. I also noticed in my underwear progress pics that my butt has turned into sag over the last month. Really? I stop doing squats for one month and it deflates. Very sad, it was starting to look pretty good.

21/4/18 -> 19/11/18
Weight: 96.7 -> 74.9 (-21.8)
Chest: 119 -> 103 (-16)
Waist: 103 -> 82 (-21)
Hips: 122 -> 105.5 (-16.5)
Thighs: 68 -> 60.5, 67 -> 59 (-7.5, -8)

BMI: 33.46 (obese) -> 25.92 (overweight)
Body fat % estimate: 39% (obese) to 30.4% (acceptable).

Milestones to go:
74.7kg: Happy Scale Goal #6 (13/11/18)
73.5kg: Lowest adult weight, 2013/2014
72.2kg: Normal BMI
67.3: Happy Scale Goal #8
63.7kg: Happy Scale Goal #9

Progress pic:

I hadn't worn my workout clothes since the last weigh-in and I noticed the shirt was much looser. I also went to the shop yesterday and bought MEDIUM shirts for the first time in my life. I have never been smaller than a large :circle:

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » November 24th, 2018, 3:26 pm

I've now hit 50lbs lost (yes I track in kg and lbs for more achievements :whistling: ), and I just found some photos from last year of my face and jesus wtf I didn't even have a chin :satstunned:
SpoilerShow

metaller
Donator

Post by metaller » November 29th, 2018, 1:41 pm

Yesterday evening I weighed in at 67.9 kg. My peak 9 or 10 years ago was quite exactly 108 kg. So I have now lost over 40 kg since my max meight.

Feels pretty incredible, tbh. And I rarely felt better about myself. :)

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » November 29th, 2018, 2:32 pm

I’m closing in on you now :P I was 72.6kg this morning, but won’t quite crack the 40kg mark unless I’m not happy at 60. How tall are you btw? And awesome job :)

I also feel the best I’ve ever felt. My psych even got me to do another PTSD quiz thing last week and I had dropped below the baseline (33 is baseline and I got 23). She always seems so impressed with me now.

metaller
Donator

Post by metaller » November 29th, 2018, 4:33 pm

mightysparks wrote:
November 29th, 2018, 2:32 pm
I’m closing in on you now :P I was 72.6kg this morning, but won’t quite crack the 40kg mark unless I’m not happy at 60. How tall are you btw? And awesome job :)
I'm about 1.72 / 1.73 (which shoould be 5'8? for our imperial users). I'm happy with where I'm at and actually I'm going to up my daily calories a little bit. The hope is to get a bit more fuel for muscle groth this way while not completely stopping the weight loss. I want to slowly creep to about 65 to 63 kg, while really lowering my bodyfat on the way there. And that will conclude the end of my weight loss journey, from there it'll just be transformation of more bodyfat to muscle, hopefully.
I also feel the best I’ve ever felt. My psych even got me to do another PTSD quiz thing last week and I had dropped below the baseline (33 is baseline and I got 23). She always seems so impressed with me now.
That's great to hear! I assume the psychological change is harder to plan and actively organize than the physical change, so all the more reason to be happy about that. :)

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » November 30th, 2018, 12:42 am

Yeah I wanted to drop just below 60 and then build muscle but I want to get more serious about lifting sooner instead. I can’t afford to go to a gym and body weight progress seems to be quite slow tho.

And yea, I started this to help with my depression and stuff but it’s not really something I can actively work on and it has just improved in the background. My psych said something to me a month or so ago that has helped when she said I had to learn to deal with discomfort and stop avoidance. She compared it to getting a hunger pang and not immediately eating/stuffing yourself full and I realised I was already applying that idea to my nutrition and exercise so I’ve been doing it with depression and triggery stuff and I’ve been feeling much stronger (emotionally).

And this morning I weighed in at 72.2 and I am officially a healthy weight for the first time in 21 years!! :circle:

metaller
Donator

Post by metaller » November 30th, 2018, 8:00 am

:cheers:

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » December 10th, 2018, 3:41 pm

3 months ago today I started doing 10k steps every day; I haven’t missed a day since! Before I averaged 1500-4000 every day so it’s quite a change...

It was in July I think that I started never taking my Fitbit off, so the other numbers aren’t super accurate but I didn’t move much.

mightysparks
Site Admin

Post by mightysparks » December 17th, 2018, 4:31 am

Today is my 8 month check-in. And my first check-in at a healthy weight! :circle: Unfortunately since I hit a normal BMI I have also hit a plateau; I got down to 71.3, but was back at 72 today. My waist is also under the 'danger zone' of 80cm for the first time in my life. I'm a bit bloated at the moment and have had some 'bowel movement' issues so I think I need to lay off the protein for a while. I've been trying to find new workout clothes but nothing fits me nicely so I'm just stuck with these very loose clothes for now. I also haven't been exercising much since the weather has started heating up, but my boyfriend and I go for walks a couple times a week, and if I need to grab just a couple things from the shop I'll walk down instead of driving, but otherwise I'm just sitting here playing Tropico 4 all day (and getting my 10k steps).

21/4/18 -> 17/12/18
Weight: 96.7 -> 72 (-24.7)
Chest: 119 -> 102 (-17)
Waist: 103 -> 79 (-24)
Hips: 122 -> 102 (-20)
Thighs: 68 -> 58.5, 67 -> 58 (-9.5, -9)
Calves: 38 -> 35 (-3 each)

BMI: 33.46 (obese) -> 24.91 (normal)
Body fat % estimate: 39% (obese) to 28.9% (acceptable) -> I think this calculator is probably off, because I feel my body fat is still pretty high

Milestones to go:
74.7kg: Happy Scale Goal #6 (13/11/18)
73.5kg: Lowest adult weight, 2013/2014 (26/11/18)
72.2kg: Normal BMI (30/11/18)
67.3: Happy Scale Goal #8
63.7kg: Happy Scale Goal #9

Progress: